Wednesday, January 7, 2026

Terrorist tech used while battling with a company delivering water: the usual gang stalking systemic attack. They will not deliver unless I pick the phone up to confirm the "next day delivery" --on day before delivery. If I do not pick up the phone the day before "next day delivery" they cancel the delivery. They have people routinely who cannot speak English clearly except for a few words, all contrived they speak English perfectly but just garble everything in such a rushed slurred manner that it is ridiculously funny almost. Later on the website has corrections for the inevitable items that they take out of every order---(I order other items too heavy to carry for my very injured body). This once very professional and friendly grocery chain, before the current admin came to power they were giving me free items as gifts, very friendly and professional always polite and with no problems. Now it's endless problems with extremely rude delivery people outright nasty towards me, smirking and gloating with the front desk people in the lobby all gathering to block the door push in front of me break things if my back is turned of my property while my back is turned, etc etc etc. They have stopped phoning me to confirm delivery so by 7 pm I don't know if they are delivering or not. No delivery unless a prior phone confirmation, and they have stopped phoning. A few weeks ago they never phoned me until I spent time over one hour trying to get a call back with confirmation. the sun had set already and it was nearing 7-8 pm. Finally a non-English speaking woman phoned and said, "we come in two days no tomorrow" and garbled something else. I told her I had to have delivery for tomorrow by that time I had fixed my schedule and it was for a next day delivery as well. I had to push her to actually deliver on the next day for a next day delivery. //2 days ago I ordered for next day, and yesterday they had not phoned by 7 pm, which means they could tell me that they would deliver perhaps in 2 days for a next day delivery, at the very end of the day into near deep dark night while they are a business working hour type of store, they close fairly early 8:30. I phoned their main number I was told they would phone me back (7 pm) 7:30 pm I phoned again got the same (terrorist/gang stalking diverted phone all agent) lying telling me that "if they confirm to me they or I will phone you back. I asked her firmly to please phone them now to confirm and she said "if they phone me back I will call you have a nice day" sarcasm permeated her little fake terror agent contrived employee voice. After about 20 more minutes I phoned the local store and was told they would phone me back in 5 minutes--the person on the phone not expecting my call was able to speak and understand english but not rapidly. 5 minutes later a woman who phones me for literally every single delivery in which some attack is made, not this store but all deliveries (the terror organization has constructed this one person to relay all the attacks, to open my packages to drug and poison food and water to screw me over, etc she is always unable to understand basic english although of course she speaks perfectly--as they all do with the nazis who order these attacks coordinate them and then watch it all unfold through all their tech surveillance). She garbled "water 3" and then blah blah so mashed-up with non-syllabic gutteral jibberish it was impossible to understand anything. I then began giggling which is part of the mind control--they attack my brain my nervous system and my throat is always constricted due to the microchip implant in my throat. They also alter my voice due to this chip so my voice sounds weird always---I choke cough in the middle of sentenes as my throat literally closes off to air and I can't even speak. Then I can't focus or remember my phone number, the attacks on my brain and body are endless. I then repeat after I am lied to sentences which are slightly discrediting. I keep repeating the situation as they repeat some stupid smug retort but sounding semi-professional, such as, I tell them to have the phone confirmation before 5 pm and that I had to wait until 8 yesterday and earlier this month and to stop doing that. The very pleasant (undoubtely having a great time doing this) agent then responded (retorted snorted) that "I see you can wait until 8 pm for a confirmation next day call so I will tell them to phone you up to 8 pm". By that time I had already repeated 8 times that I need them to phone me before 5 pm so I can arrange my schedule. I was nervous, unable to remain calm the attacks on my throat, memory, brain and nervous system plus subliminal vocal "commands" kept me like hectic, unfocused, and then she told me she would have them call me to confirm in the next 15 minutes and instantly under mind control because they had already been making sighing annoyance noises (in a previous call earlier to try to address these issues I was being lied to and told that I had phoned them at 1 pm yesterday, but it was 7 pm, and I had to make excuses for them and all the sentences I said were not my lingo not my rhetoric not my verbal usage but relayed subconsciously. Due to the severity of my need for this delivery system and all other factors I can't be aggressive and nasty in complaining in any way trying to be pleasant while they are terror agents posing as employees in the first place. So after repeating that I need them to confirm before 5 pm so I can arrange my schedule rather than not know if they are going to deliver at all, she then repeated that she would have them phone me by 8 pm. I had to interrupt saying that "no I need them to phone me by 5 pm" for the 8th time in the 10 minutes of repeating and repeating the situation, all under mind control, nervous system attack, vocal constriction my throat closed I was coughing and unable to think clearly. I can't describe what a drag this is to deal with---but of course, it's fun for them. Probably very entertaining for most people reading my blog to see this kind of obstruction and discrimination being used through tech terrorism and microchip implants all non-touch torture no evidence what a field day the 4th reich has with this tech all the sadistic users, abusers, haters nazis rapists etc they are cloying to get into this situation to have "fun" raping beating abusing me using this tech to get me to repeat under extreme life-threatening sickness and duress statements in which they respond with "you thought this about me" thusly rushing screaming hitting and attacking me using all they implant into my subconscious which I repeat after they have essential services, my life support income (disability from the years of poisoning they all have inflicted and laughed about mocking my body bloating up as they were murdering and raping me to death).

 All the while, cleaning clothing which hangs on the huge clothing rack near my patio entrance because the other clothing rack posited against the front door is so laden with heavy clothing --the closets which line the entire room are unusable if I dare to not latch the ropes around the metal hooks I spent literally weeks in agony pounding into the part plastic faux wood doors to try to keep them closed--so the mechanical arms won't be extended into my room to do further damage and steal itesm (which is now routine items are being stolen from my room by mechanical arms while I am in the room--they are so fast and the surveillance is literally every single second

I keep the closets sealed as much as possible (they cut large cracks in the double doors and if I do not seal all completely items are stolen, slashed and disgusting things are sprayed on more items than usual with the other endless opening portals of tiles and panels liing all the walls and the bathroom is like a leaky ship where they open tiles and spray grease on my floor--I spray bleach and it smell tat least decent I return and the room is reeking of foul cooked grease stench coming from behind the toilet where there is a half-square ledge jutting out, the toilet sits about 1-2 inches in front of it impossible to reach behind the tiolet to clean or do anything else this iswhere they open the tiles


and so, the closets are stinking and foul. Clothing I bought and kept in the closets are so stinking that no amount of cleaning, keeping the clothing in the sun, bleaching spraying with perfume nothigng gets the stink out it is permanent made in a laboratry to penetrate permanently fabric


but the clothing hanging on the racks is sprayed after I clean them, while hanging outside or threads are ripped, and stinking I had just cleaned shirts and thusly endlessly re-cleaning items which are filthy and stinking after they are clean and smell decent (no clothing I own remains untouched all is sprayed)


before I was able to block at least temprarilty the literal break-in of people into my room while sleeping the damage to my body and property was much worse and murderous 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...