After SIXTEEN MONTHS of having turned my lifeline disability payments off due to having saved money from various sources in my account(s)---
they gave me literally one single day to respond to a telephone review ONE SINGLE DAY to respond. The letter warning me that if I did not meet the interview date they would curtail or cut off my case arrived ONE DAY before the interview. I was supposed to have documentation ready. The mail service blocked the transmission of the mail for 8 days and they have already openly discriminated against me, violating their own policies blatantly nevertheless, as they promote mail service for people who travel they are prepared to screw people over who are traveling just to make sure they can't get their mail if they are a target. Unabashed they are at open discrimination and screwing me over lying openly for every question literally altering the template for their mail service so I have only one option which is--oops! a "mistake" and they will not render me a reversal of the one function they put on their endlessly hacked website.
But oh, that was just the beginning. The man on the phone yelled at me spoke in condescending hate lied about the extension number lied repeatedly and was nasty and horrible. Having one single day after sixteen months of writing countless faxes asking for updates for information on how to obtain any verification for anything related to my case--I was told they had sent me out a letter in March, 2025 and didn't I get it? I had switched location by that time and had for the next 1 1/2 years written countless faxes asking for information which they claim they had sent one time but would not update at this mountain view department.
They lied about the extension number for the agent processing the case (claims specialist) they even gave out the wrong number and repeated it wrongly twice.
I waited 8-10 days for a response as I wrote a fax to the specialist after he hung up on me that I was waiting for his response since the extension number he gave me, urging me to phone back if we got disconnected, did not work.
I received a letter stating I must submit bank records, student loans from 2002-2010 from my bank which has since closed, and all banking information for 3 accounts for 3 years on a monthly basis, then proof of other verification and all "TODAY" he wrote.
I sent a fax back saying I needed time and also an upload link since paying for faxes or sending free faxes for days on end would not work. He provided it putting out a deadline which I have not seen but I suspect it leaves me about 2-3 days until now to finish it all (giving me one week perhaps I may have missed the deadline because
the place I live literally turned the internet off for the entire building for the past week just on the day I was instructed I have about 3-4 days to complete all this, fax it and submit all to this agent.
The people at the front desk pretended to not understand english and used literal gibberish half-english to make jabber-wocky English, completely incomprehensible to the utmost degree. I told her I could not understand she began screaming and yelling at me with hate and ugliness on her face about blah blah uncomprehensible not-English with a few English words strewn in. They told me maybe power on by 6 pm today. 7 days later they turned it on after days of being screwed over at every single turn
I went to a "Russian" Cafe in my neighborhood and they began the attacks and I was under electronic brain and nervous system attack in addition to extreme hacking malware on my laptop to the point it stopped working and shut down altoghether. The moment I sat in this cafe a few scraggly smirking sadistic greasy smiling brown skinned minority minions began to shove a huge ice cream freezer thing in a corner of this room and they moved chairs and tables out of the way to do it. While I was fighting to get any work done on this huge project, (trying to get my student loans they hacked into the site instantly and blocked functions) the attack machine they incorporated into the ice cream machine, which was not plugged in they just shoved it next to me--an ugly blondish thug-like older russiian woman stout body square and short hair---a trad nazi wife--glared with hate as they shoved this apparatus near my body. I began, later on, to literally tremble and shake they had used a tech which made my entire body nearly convulse as I fought to use the endlessly hacked laptop it was impossible to get anything done. Slowed down the connection so that I could only get 3 downloads only to peruse not for my records I could not get into the system it was hacked blocked. I could only send a fax to the agent letting him know I was working on the case before I had spent hours in that cafe trying to get past the hacking while they attacked my body and swarms of blondish creeps and brown skinned smirking minorities surrounded me. This cafe is ALWAYS empty there are at most 2-3 people lounging in the empty place it was packed with people coughing passing by as they attacked me.
I returned home and the next day tried to get into my records and they had inserted such horrific malware that the entire computer blacked out and shut down the virus was locking the system up entirely.
I had to go through other situations fighting every yelling and abusive nasty person to get anything done
they kept the electricity completely off as people attacked me in the black hallways of this building while they put stinking grease oozing into my bathroom from the attack room on the other side of my bathroom---they cut chunks out of the tiles on their side and open them and drill into my bathroom walls to ooze stinking grease into my bathroom although I have repeatedly put silicone and even cement they just cut it out once I leave this room for shopping while detoxing the poison they put in my body
the terrorist celebrities wasted no "good opportunity" to go en masse abusing yelling insulting threatening for hours per day
I have to now completely cover the grey hair from the damage to my health this has imposed for years of daily abuse rape beatings and yellin sessions with me so drugged and under the pernicious mind control I can't stop reacting to the hate--screaming and yelling in defense while i can't stop reacting although they are just now piles of vicious abusive repetitive hate things rushing at me but sitting in chairs yelling stupid and sick things but as a violent murderous bunch of "powerful" they are able to get millions of brown and black people and minorities and poor white to inflict their hate and venom upon me after they spend hours yelling and screaming
meanwhile, at an internet cafe while I was downloading on a borrowed laptop they hacked into it and re-allocated into a chaotic frenzy all the downloads from my banking details so it was all out of order. My body was extremely sick because they force me to walk up the hillside to get into my front lobby in the pitch dark with creeps rushing onto me from every angle possible while I am dragging at least 50 pounds of heavy equipment with me so the terrorists don't poison and pollute, steal and break and destroy and hack into anything I leave which I rely on for my survival in my room while I leave (including cooking oil, shampoo, laptop, all electronics or they will be utterly scratched, destroyed and even in collapsing on my bed in utter sickness from the endless toxic shock poisoning detox they get a hold using mechanical arms to scratch and smear stains on my phone, on anything they can grab for even a few minutes
I went to a copy shop to download the banking statements for redaction and the women had arranged to make me wait while she pretended to be doing something completely "important" at the copy machine while my files, all 100 of them, were hacked put out of order for all months and dates, then extra banking pages added and actual banking statements omitted. The woman began to yell at me at every opportune moment to inflict fascist hate and abuse while I asked her simple questions. This was done from the hate ensemble of celebrities and their partners in the media to every minority minion following orders (as the whites do as well they are all following orders completely doing the same things all thrilled grinning skeletal hate things lunging at me)
the attacks continue without end
going to another cafe after hours of sifting through the 80 pages of filler documents which the copy shop had inserted while omitting my actual banking information--fined me a huge fee per copy and then omitted at least 3/4 of a year's worth of banking information for one account
but going to another cafe more russian stout trad wifey nazis came in---demanding that the moment I got on the computer near closing time because it took me hours to get through all the crazed completely dis-assembled pages of the years of banking information (should have been one page of statement and perhaps another page or two of other information but it was pages and pages of extra banking information repeated which had been pre-arranged to be hacked into the download process--from my email and she also had them delete the files from my email where the files had been downloaded)
the russian trad square-stout wives demanded to the brown copy shop that I get off immediately because they had to work. I had to fight to stay on. Every single turn of the screw was a literal fight almost to the death from yelling at this front desk skank who spoke with the white nazi bigot creep boys with loving skank adoration, helping them to attack me and stop my ability to survive---
to going into a stationary store to buy simple folders and some black sharpie pens while I was in the area for pens people literally pushed into me from all sides as they pretended to be going to and fro in a continuous stream on all sides of me literally pushing me back and forth as I attempted to find the black sharpies almost all had been taken off the shelves already by the smirking smiling and compliant store owners who routinely glare in utter hate at me when I buy anything at their store---I have gone to other stores for years due to their ugly stupidity and other stores have similar products but this is the one for a complete range---they routinely have white nazi bigots with their brown counterparts lunging at me physically to block every tiny little aisle. It went on with people dressed in store uniform shoving into me as they lurched at me while I stood in a tiny little corner looking for plastic folders so I could organize the huge amount of paper for this endlessly blocked endeavor, which is still unfinished they stole so much of my time.
My body which is disabled they fractured vertebrae then had to go through climbing up a huge hillside to get into the front lobby, as I wrote earlier then 3 flights of stairs and the situation goes on and on.
------------
All of this was done on a GLOBAL network of "seamless" attack. What is important to all of you not reading this who have never read my posts but now some are asking me about gang stalking because as I warned years ago, when the s*** begins to hit at "your" group of oppressed which are participating in this hate crime against me, claiming to be the only victims or the most discriminated against like it's a race and to be on the bottom puts you on top of every movie and victim statement preference especially when you do nothing but participate in helping white nazi bigot into their cherished discriminatory genocidal organization death squad activity and get promoted for it but retain the "victim" status of preferred and paid-for victim.
But then, murders are occurring they are fishy murders done without evidence it resembles gang stalking death squads.
So because none of you could give a goddamn about human life about human beings or discrimination, honoring truth, justice or the law but only in what you can GET OUT OF THIS situation and what can you gleen how much can you obtain how can you leverage your position by joining in to get more of the "piece of pie"?
No comments:
Post a Comment