Tuesday, July 21, 2026

The group Government-Hollywood murder of ME continues using their "fun" shared experience technology of rape, torture, information extraction, hormone-enhancing sadism and violence inflicted 24/7 to DEATH. ///The second I gain consciousness every morning from having gone to bed just as the sun has set, they suck my life force out while I am trying to detox their poison OUT of my body--the stagnation of their murder chemicals and poisons into my liver, kidneys, blood stream, nervous system, into my joints, muscles, limbs, brain, digestion system--all is stagnation of murder chemicals blued into my body in every joint, crevice and intestine and the adaptability of my body has been stretched like I am chemically black ooze pregant in the 9-month stage for over 30 years due to the incessant re-poisoning after I do 10-day fasting and/or just fight without end to get it out they put it back in. If they are not murdering me with poisoning they are still poisoning me to death with drugging which the selfish and dirty hateful group relies on to obtain my reactions of hate, truth serum so they can justify more abuse, destruction of my property body life my cat my home my finances--any reaction they obtain using drugging (non-stop then abusing me the literal nano-second I begin to open my eyes, not even as I am opening my eyes but their tech registers my brain waves so they begin the literal nano-second I gain some semblance of waking consciousness.) any thought I have turns into an abuse boomerang. Anything light, happy I am thinking about as I go for the next 90 minutes putting away the layers of protection I wrap around my head, body fingers toes covering my mouth in layers so the slashing into the most tender but also less visible skin tissue is not slashed into total and permanent loss and destruction of fingers, toes, gum tissue, my hair which has been doused in such horrific chemically destroying burning chemicals and then the hair follicles literally pulled out of around 80% of my scalp so create permanent balding which I have more-or-less unsuccessfully been battling due to the severity of my incapacitation when they had done that torture years ago. I was so sick and dazed and under so many hours of abuse per minute, per day, per sleeping moment--that was back under the Biden era the benvolent dictatorship era everyone feels is light and happy compared to the black enveloping folds of dire threat to those like me--slated for mass murder, destruction and every bit of usurpation these parasitic hate mongering bigots can suck and drain out before expelling me from life so they can plunder and feed the locust paradise they have created out of the ideas of those they stole from killed off and or if they are also modified nazi sadistic hater mass murdering bigots they can enjoy the fruits of their loom labor in unison with the chirping locust legion. They are legion.//It is impossible to just write about this group in normal language and briefly as I sit in this chair and my brain is being targeted for hyperbolic rage and all unified thought structure literally blocked, exacerbated by the block to keyboard function which is a 100% non-stop attack every time i get on any keyboard, in any capacity, in any location, globally the stalking and hacking follows me.//Last night, after taking a shower where they only made a few murder hate and sexual abuse comments while I was naked and in the shower--as opposed to non-stop yelling insults about my poisoned and sagging body due to the poisons they all were delighted to pour into my body as symbol of the joy and fun they will have when musk and the government and their nefarious other nazi scientific community malfeasance operators conjoin to have more victims more slaves enmeshed in an internal microchip torture chamber concentration camp environment. You can also rephrase it as "mass incarceration" effect if the person is black or brown. All done completely protected by government no pretense at mandatory minimums or racial profiling it's just openly racist but done with full silence by all the power-brokers and their subordinate minions, around the world.//Falling asleep after a shower my back with the hard-as-cement rock-hard "tubes of poison literally latched onto the lower rib of my left sagittal plane--the left side of my body---glued into the rib cage and extending in a huge, jutting piece which formerly had the shape and function of a solid "shelf" structure making my body crooked rectangular but my body has adapted to "balance" out the tubes of poison my body fought for all my life to handle internally. Ok, so this huge tube or shelf-like structure, has been whittled down a bit due to over 15 years of daily life-force fighting to remove the poisons as the celebrities laughed about how easy it is to get a globe of people to poison my food in every capacity, every food chain market, every transit system every packaging system every restaurant literally from Burger King to top Wolfgang Puck (was there, poisoned so the major of SF at that time could "make his move". Successively his former gf who is my age, did the same but in a much more malicious manner and then another former mayor of the same city has enveloped my life with violence, rape and torture due to these technologies having been so widely enhanced and distributed until the misuse of this tech is a witch hunt rape collective torture and murder sacrificial, dump your hate out on an innocent victim system.

Due to literally having fought physically to "move" the hard "shelf" of internal poisons which the stalkers who came into my room at night while I was unconscious, asleep having been persecuted, abused, teleported raped insulted threatened drugged all the preceding day--so my body fighting for survival on a literal non-stop basis for over 15 years and not a single person on the planet plans on ever protecting me or stopping this as far as I can tell. Not the upcoming election projected to bring back some normalcy of decency supposedly


hackers are really going at it, I had arranged a meeting for 2 hours from now the person arrived now telling me to hurry and leave--everything is about ending this post instantly. Every time I click on enter to start a new paragraph the print size appears as the most tiny so I must click on the font size button, which makes me wait about 1 minute for just being able to change the font. The slowing down and just endlessly fighting---and must pound this out quickly as the hardness of the keys preempts any kind of fluidity or typing speed. My brain is under attack so my fingers freeze and I can't "remember" how to spell simple words, suddenly. I had taken a shower, and the hard shell of poisons this same group of celebrities ordered at the time, under trump #1 term, to come in and rape me, smearing fungus and semen into my hair and injecting it somehow into my bladder through that orifice which they want destroyed, like the rest of my body. They also put my hips and spine out of alignment every night they did this so I would wake up in agony excruciating pain because they kept twisting my body. Every injury no matter how slight opens a new fissure in tissue for the poisons to seep in and creae more hard shell penetration---increasing the size of the internal hard shell and making any healing for survival almost impossible. Last night, after having the same thug threatening to kill me as he is always at the center of groups of hateful celebrities all skin colors who just throng around his permission as main nazi boy of the 4th Reich in old whorweood to encourage the most violent and ugly racism in all the participants who are just waiting for this permission as if they are overjoyed, as they all are. I collapsed after my shower--even though it was a cold sh ower because they broke the water heater and the landlord is so abusive I can't ask him for anything extra and he is the one who b roke it in the first place. the poisons were throbbing the poisons were coming out of the hard pockets of fractured tissue and bone along my spine where these poisons stagnate into my blood stream, I am continuously poisoned with murder poisons which is kept under hard pockets. As I detox, the same murderous bigot who is beloved by whorewood at this point for allowing them to bring out the psychopathic murderrs t hey have overjoyed playing and now they all can act out their murder fantasies and get more promotions out of it. thusly so ill I could not move and so ill I could not stay away although I know that sleeping without spending 90 minutes protecting my body both night and day, everywhere I sit Im ust have a cap over myh ead or they smrea poison into my hair. They then, as I just fell asleep in such sickness I had to sleep immediately--this fight for my life has been ongoing for a few years as I fight to break out jmoe poisons latched onto my spine they observe my brainwaves, perhaps induce extreme sickness or sleepiness but i just must sleep in healilng sleep. mutilation of my fingers and smearing hair destroying chemicals plus whatever else they did--I slept for about 15 minutes that is all it took for them to damage what I fight every day to stop the slow murder carnage upon my body--which is so laden with scarts from this ongoing for years and years. Every mmoment I am at my most ill they increase the abuse--the people who are heavily involved in drugs and/or body hormone addiction such as huge body builders and people who really are on drugs, have been on things like cocaine, etc and alcohol of course is probably one of their unifying factors. they are addicted hormonally to this and just feed off creating misery and death. I must go now I asked specifically for this person to arrive hours later than they had marked as arrival time, and they just arrived within 20 minutes of my first request to come hours later. Thusly this is all I can pound out. If anybody has read this far. I have been writing of this torture to death for years it is never stopped or abated. the entire united states society is fully enthused about all of this the groups who have come after me all my life are still functioning and being paid, handed these technologies, drugs and are kept in complete silent protection by everything and every body. It is tragic that ameica has become such a nation with their exemplar icons fully engrossed in such conduct and mentality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...