Tuesday, July 21, 2026

The group Government-Hollywood murder of ME continues using their "fun" shared experience technology of rape, torture, information extraction, hormone-enhancing sadism and violence inflicted 24/7 to DEATH. ///The second I gain consciousness every morning from having gone to bed just as the sun has set, they suck my life force out while I am trying to detox their poison OUT of my body--the stagnation of their murder chemicals and poisons into my liver, kidneys, blood stream, nervous system, into my joints, muscles, limbs, brain, digestion system--all is stagnation of murder chemicals blued into my body in every joint, crevice and intestine and the adaptability of my body has been stretched like I am chemically black ooze pregant in the 9-month stage for over 30 years due to the incessant re-poisoning after I do 10-day fasting and/or just fight without end to get it out they put it back in. If they are not murdering me with poisoning they are still poisoning me to death with drugging which the selfish and dirty hateful group relies on to obtain my reactions of hate, truth serum so they can justify more abuse, destruction of my property body life my cat my home my finances--any reaction they obtain using drugging (non-stop then abusing me the literal nano-second I begin to open my eyes, not even as I am opening my eyes but their tech registers my brain waves so they begin the literal nano-second I gain some semblance of waking consciousness.) any thought I have turns into an abuse boomerang. Anything light, happy I am thinking about as I go for the next 90 minutes putting away the layers of protection I wrap around my head, body fingers toes covering my mouth in layers so the slashing into the most tender but also less visible skin tissue is not slashed into total and permanent loss and destruction of fingers, toes, gum tissue, my hair which has been doused in such horrific chemically destroying burning chemicals and then the hair follicles literally pulled out of around 80% of my scalp so create permanent balding which I have more-or-less unsuccessfully been battling due to the severity of my incapacitation when they had done that torture years ago. I was so sick and dazed and under so many hours of abuse per minute, per day, per sleeping moment--that was back under the Biden era the benvolent dictatorship era everyone feels is light and happy compared to the black enveloping folds of dire threat to those like me--slated for mass murder, destruction and every bit of usurpation these parasitic hate mongering bigots can suck and drain out before expelling me from life so they can plunder and feed the locust paradise they have created out of the ideas of those they stole from killed off and or if they are also modified nazi sadistic hater mass murdering bigots they can enjoy the fruits of their loom labor in unison with the chirping locust legion. They are legion.//It is impossible to just write about this group in normal language and briefly as I sit in this chair and my brain is being targeted for hyperbolic rage and all unified thought structure literally blocked, exacerbated by the block to keyboard function which is a 100% non-stop attack every time i get on any keyboard, in any capacity, in any location, globally the stalking and hacking follows me.//Last night, after taking a shower where they only made a few murder hate and sexual abuse comments while I was naked and in the shower--as opposed to non-stop yelling insults about my poisoned and sagging body due to the poisons they all were delighted to pour into my body as symbol of the joy and fun they will have when musk and the government and their nefarious other nazi scientific community malfeasance operators conjoin to have more victims more slaves enmeshed in an internal microchip torture chamber concentration camp environment. You can also rephrase it as "mass incarceration" effect if the person is black or brown. All done completely protected by government no pretense at mandatory minimums or racial profiling it's just openly racist but done with full silence by all the power-brokers and their subordinate minions, around the world.//Falling asleep after a shower my back with the hard-as-cement rock-hard "tubes of poison literally latched onto the lower rib of my left sagittal plane--the left side of my body---glued into the rib cage and extending in a huge, jutting piece which formerly had the shape and function of a solid "shelf" structure making my body crooked rectangular but my body has adapted to "balance" out the tubes of poison my body fought for all my life to handle internally. Ok, so this huge tube or shelf-like structure, has been whittled down a bit due to over 15 years of daily life-force fighting to remove the poisons as the celebrities laughed about how easy it is to get a globe of people to poison my food in every capacity, every food chain market, every transit system every packaging system every restaurant literally from Burger King to top Wolfgang Puck (was there, poisoned so the major of SF at that time could "make his move". Successively his former gf who is my age, did the same but in a much more malicious manner and then another former mayor of the same city has enveloped my life with violence, rape and torture due to these technologies having been so widely enhanced and distributed until the misuse of this tech is a witch hunt rape collective torture and murder sacrificial, dump your hate out on an innocent victim system.

Due to literally having fought physically to "move" the hard "shelf" of internal poisons which the stalkers who came into my room at night while I was unconscious, asleep having been persecuted, abused, teleported raped insulted threatened drugged all the preceding day--so my body fighting for survival on a literal non-stop basis for over 15 years and not a single person on the planet plans on ever protecting me or stopping this as far as I can tell. Not the upcoming election projected to bring back some normalcy of decency supposedly


hackers are really going at it, I had arranged a meeting for 2 hours from now the person arrived now telling me to hurry and leave--everything is about ending this post instantly. Every time I click on enter to start a new paragraph the print size appears as the most tiny so I must click on the font size button, which makes me wait about 1 minute for just being able to change the font. The slowing down and just endlessly fighting---and must pound this out quickly as the hardness of the keys preempts any kind of fluidity or typing speed. My brain is under attack so my fingers freeze and I can't "remember" how to spell simple words, suddenly. I had taken a shower, and the hard shell of poisons this same group of celebrities ordered at the time, under trump #1 term, to come in and rape me, smearing fungus and semen into my hair and injecting it somehow into my bladder through that orifice which they want destroyed, like the rest of my body. They also put my hips and spine out of alignment every night they did this so I would wake up in agony excruciating pain because they kept twisting my body. Every injury no matter how slight opens a new fissure in tissue for the poisons to seep in and creae more hard shell penetration---increasing the size of the internal hard shell and making any healing for survival almost impossible. Last night, after having the same thug threatening to kill me as he is always at the center of groups of hateful celebrities all skin colors who just throng around his permission as main nazi boy of the 4th Reich in old whorweood to encourage the most violent and ugly racism in all the participants who are just waiting for this permission as if they are overjoyed, as they all are. I collapsed after my shower--even though it was a cold sh ower because they broke the water heater and the landlord is so abusive I can't ask him for anything extra and he is the one who b roke it in the first place. the poisons were throbbing the poisons were coming out of the hard pockets of fractured tissue and bone along my spine where these poisons stagnate into my blood stream, I am continuously poisoned with murder poisons which is kept under hard pockets. As I detox, the same murderous bigot who is beloved by whorewood at this point for allowing them to bring out the psychopathic murderrs t hey have overjoyed playing and now they all can act out their murder fantasies and get more promotions out of it. thusly so ill I could not move and so ill I could not stay away although I know that sleeping without spending 90 minutes protecting my body both night and day, everywhere I sit Im ust have a cap over myh ead or they smrea poison into my hair. They then, as I just fell asleep in such sickness I had to sleep immediately--this fight for my life has been ongoing for a few years as I fight to break out jmoe poisons latched onto my spine they observe my brainwaves, perhaps induce extreme sickness or sleepiness but i just must sleep in healilng sleep. mutilation of my fingers and smearing hair destroying chemicals plus whatever else they did--I slept for about 15 minutes that is all it took for them to damage what I fight every day to stop the slow murder carnage upon my body--which is so laden with scarts from this ongoing for years and years. Every mmoment I am at my most ill they increase the abuse--the people who are heavily involved in drugs and/or body hormone addiction such as huge body builders and people who really are on drugs, have been on things like cocaine, etc and alcohol of course is probably one of their unifying factors. they are addicted hormonally to this and just feed off creating misery and death. I must go now I asked specifically for this person to arrive hours later than they had marked as arrival time, and they just arrived within 20 minutes of my first request to come hours later. Thusly this is all I can pound out. If anybody has read this far. I have been writing of this torture to death for years it is never stopped or abated. the entire united states society is fully enthused about all of this the groups who have come after me all my life are still functioning and being paid, handed these technologies, drugs and are kept in complete silent protection by everything and every body. It is tragic that ameica has become such a nation with their exemplar icons fully engrossed in such conduct and mentality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once more, drilling and hammering into the steel, and cement of the room directly beneath mine. It went on for hours yesterday and is continuing on a beautiful day it was formerly peaceful but the parasites must do whatever they can to ruin my body life and everything else. A continuation of YEARS of writing these enraged, drugged up posts to a sick slime sick fuck crap society of america and euro-nazi trash influenced scum. I can't imagine that anybody with any soul or higher intelligence than Marjorie Taylor Green is reading this. I mean, you are all really at her stupid yapping banal level. I can't compliment the silent readers assuming there is anything but smirking demons some with polished rhetoric some with elaborate wealth and the ability to shoulder some intellectual conversation and EVEN conduct peer-reviewed highly recommended research on quantum physics. But when it comes to the emotional realm of hate, the unifying vision is to protect the millennia murder-enforced status quo and for the subordinate minions it is even more a vicious not-game thusly all are entrenched in this and undoubtedly scroll through the YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS of me writing what has only become a running joke of how nobody ever does more than applaud the shit and stupid sick scum who steal my ideas, words verbatim and then get applauds and promotions for it. I can barely write it is drilling underneath my chair as usual for over 7 years in this natural spot. The delivery I had to pick up was met with one white nazi trash shit filth who had to barge through the open doors of the glass separation of the living units and the lobby area---there usually is a bunch of creeps standing around supposedly holding the glass doors open for me when I am trudging with the half-broken wheels of a trolly cart h olding a huge laundry bag ("decor" fashion not the ugly stripes) and they just get in my way. I beckon them to stop holding the door they refuse. Once I Pass by them they smear some filth on my clothing or flick stains---if I am wearing black there are white paint flicks on the clothing--it is non-stop every doorway threshold "crossroads' these seeds of satan demons are waiting like the devil to block the passage and turn it into obstruction, negativity. It is highly symbolic. A white male came to barge through. I saw him approach rushing to get in my way as I was handing this woman who is endlessly following their instructions--the delivery person---so I asked her to arrive after 2 pm she came at 12:30---I told her to wait, I had to finish the little half-concocted post earlier always writing to try to get anybody to care no one ever does. WRiting about the sickness and ugliness of you shit hole scumbgs who are part of this, you all just love reading my desperate and being murdered posts-every day as they inflict murderous violence upon me and poisoning drugging and mutilation so my body is just broken down, aged and being killed as you all sit silently applauding this filth bunch of shit.

  When this white trash nazi shit creep pushed his way between me and the woman I was handing money to--and he came just as I had to focus m...