Thursday, July 2, 2026

A group of the living dead celebrity--controlled like the stupid ape puppets that they are, with Progressives and Demo-rats and Maga scum and REpublican hate all conjoined in one unit, seemingly disparate for a further deception upon the voting public but in fact are aligned at the core of rotten corruption, lies and malfeasance all attacking me with venom hate poisoning rape death threats and the celebrities obtaining OSCARS and nominations out of abusing me endlessly to death while I scream I am being poisoned to death they just go off laughing after they inflict their fantasy torture sadism and racist vitriol as one politician after the next--all upcoming "rescuing Progressives" have promised the nazis they are NOTHING BUT MERE shadow puppets eagerly waiting for arnold nazi hate-88ger to hand them nazi gold in exchange for his nazi power cartel--and I mean nazi far worse than maga or trump---murderous genocidal lying fake but americans gravitate to this fantasy---the dirty nasty career of these cretins were on the decline for most of them but revived by just proving how genocidal nazi antisemitic they are--jews included only worshipping nazi imagery and iconography and doing any and everything for a bump up in power through this cartel--which promises monopoly the snowball effect is by now engrossed the entire planet because of alignment with this seemingly money-fountain of promises for a forever profit margin if you just put them in power--and bring back nazism plantation and lynch mob gestapo in their covert structure of genocidal proportions. The entire history of human endeavor is reduced to scum slime actors being handled by eurotrash nazi filth who control the politicians who all yearn for media representation. THey say and do every sick sleazy dirty stupid ape thing and are congratulated and handed eveyr plastic surgery.////

"Carnivale of Souls (1962) ORIGINAL TRAILER (HD 1080p)". HD Retro Trailers. November 1, 2018.



 

I have only written two sentences to a certain slime ugly sick actor while drugged, back in 2013 and 2 weeks later after writing endless posts to him on facebook to stop teleporting and raping me he had the people living next to me torture and then steal my cat--my precious baby--first throwing her in the swimming pool, taking a photo of her fighting for her life not to drown making a sick joke about it and then raping me continuously as I wrote every day to stop the poisoning and rape and I need to heal. Now 18 years later the filth stupid rat daughter of this filth scumbag who is renowned now for abusing his nazi wife who also abused me, handed this tech to elon muck the fu88 and is wallowing in wealth for having done this to me but moreso in handing this tech to muck and then rump; she now lives in spain and is pushing for more and more profit out of this contract the rancid dirty sleazy stupid rat daughter is continuously abusing me every day for years and yaers hours per day as proxy for the dirty murderous bigot nazi father who is only concerned with being accepted by french society---he abused his french wife so this contract has put the french back in his court for helping them to overrun america through the filth of whorewood and arnold nazi-hate88negger such a dirty filthy hateful scumbag. Glorified for some body building nothing ness and hate movie examples of nazi programming now he has abused me for having watched a movie clip months ago for about 5 minutes; has brought at least 250 people in 3 months to abuse me nearly to death endlessly abusing me with death threats racist slurs extreme violence after ugly sinister arnold raped and torturedme without end physically assaulting me in ways that are sick and disgusting but nazi. They never stop because the government has only nazis in power the progressives the demo-rats are fully on board; thusly there is no future when the midterms come nor when the next nazi bigot is put into the president position it will be a smiling black, brown or white scumbag regardless. How America got to this low point has taken decades but the culling of society (killing through covert gestapo like gang stalking/death squad poisoning accidents and diseases of fatality) & pouncing upon me every day and night for years and years because otherwise what else can they do to obtain free lead roles, promotions and every free deal into a nazi 4th Reich power cartel which is never, ever stopped it contains all presidents and presidential candidates for the past 20 years including almost all of A$$-hole list Whoerwood all of every society and it's unbelievable how subhuman and dirty ugly this group is but how "respected" they are--and for how long they have been building up this death and torture nazi cult now put into presidential power openly into a totalitarian state in the United States based around only abusing me and obtaining this contract--I am still shocked that society has sunk this low and yet it is here and now has been ongoing for almost 20 years at top levels as I fight daily for my life--and so ill from their poisoning I am continuously attacked by every piece of sick shit actor and politician whose information I click on their shit movie clips or movies from up to 40 years ago mean hours per day weeks and weeks years and decades of abuse and murder for me just having watched their fucking shit like it's a torture and rape murder penalty for having watched the bullshit crap they come out with and are told lthey are so super-human they are beyond all the scope of law, civilization and can inflict every abuse and torture to me forever for just having watched their mostly stupid and goddamn meaningless violent sleazy nazi shit because I am so poisoned I can't read, think or move every single day. What little energy I have left is spent fighting physically yelling to fuck off screaming by now they are shit they sit smirking laughing and yelling abuse at me--the sleazy sick fuck shit rat children the shit men and women whose careers have been in decline the shit sick crap who were not winning any awards until about 15 years ago when they began to have me poisoned raped and beaten on a nightly and daily basis through these slime shit technologies--and instead of society caring and having any fear or trepidation they instead put elon muck into power as he promises to create a private epstein class of nazi shitheads to inflict more of the same upon more and more innocent people for stratification of dumb and dumber to lead all into perdition:Once I watch a movie, a movie clip on youtube or a tv show a news podcast a youtube podcast the The zombie/bot/scumbag celebrity-politician terrorist teleportation parasites latch on FOREVER and ever and ever and ever to get get get free deals by just abusing me to death without end day and night like slime sick shit that they truly are---by now they are such shit filth rushing to attack me endlessly without any rationale they justify all with racist cliches they superimpose on me---which by now i only see as them deflecting their own "dirty jew" personality scum crap onto me but it's really how they all behave--I see the hate that has created all these cliches but by now the death squads and the hate is so enormous that everyone complies the alternative is murder by covert death squad--thusly they remain without any hindrance they never stop they are compulsive scumbag addicts of everything from cocaine, alcohol money sex power and work and fame and then in abusing me day and night (plus plastic surgery addictions and body building addictions and everything else addictions but now it's all subsumed into torturing me for an extreme hormonal power-trip high every day and night. They latch on subhuman that they are---for having just watched a david lynch movie I have been hit abused and tortured because I finally can't stand these sick scum actors and politicians any longer they are the death of society of "democracy" of freedom and of a civilized society--- are so ennui endlessly without character, personality or meaning that I now just can't tell them apart any longer they all follow with precision like their scripts all they are instructed to do so they can be put into an even more meaningless failure movie cartel that what already has driven so many people into hating Whorwood for so many reasons but none blame them for the collapse of the United States but it originates from that hellhole scum-riddled slime place whorewood---they are such crap as human beings if that is a definition it is not apt---Carte Blanche permission to torture, rape poison and attempted murder of me by a bunch of celebrity and tv media/youtube podcaster crapsters whose s-88t I watch for a few minutes or just in a drugged daze unable to read, get anything done so ill from poisoning which never ends and never comes out of my body they lunge at me perpetually for being so drugged I click on their hacked bs k-rap and VICIOUS TORTURE NEAR-DEATH ABUSE POISONING TO DEATH FIGHTING NON-STOP. Wanting to watch a famous director I got a team of more abuser nazi celebrities, the usual blonde females with men hitting abusing sexually abusing me as I scream at the skank prostituted crap women (blonde mostly at the forefront) that they depict feminism in their movies (many my ideas stolen after they have me raped--for YEARS ) and ONLY FOR HAVING WATCHED MOVIES AND SHOWS THEY HACK INTO MY CABLE TV AND ON YOUTUBE--which I sit in front of literally every day for years so sick from poisoning I can't move, think do anything literally unable to use my mind for anything the drugs are so severe and ovewhelming--they lunge rape rush abuse hit punch slap rape beat abuse yell at 16 hours all night all day to get their crap career promotions from some sick entity. Determined that this is the "new normal" they have every "entitlement" and "right" to do whatever since I have no support the government is paying them to create this nazi 4th Reich social engineering project the politicians get a huge promotional chunk from the s8**t they create and unleash by these loveless soulless slime scum crap apparently stupid-as-hell celebrities--have never heard a single, not for one second any amount of creative ingelligence or any intelligence whatsoever except for hateful jab verbal abuse propensity for which they all excel: all of this for only clicking on videos because they (deliberately of course) kept me pinned down in a drug miasma of suffused lethargy drugged sick shitting out poison from decades of them having me poisoned and the poison pounded into my body via rape while asleep--unable to brace upon impact they had their nasty dirty slime scum loser "Men" celebrities hailed as great leaders and sexualized glamorous icons---in any other setting if not blonde nazi in apperance they would be called scum criminal trash shit crap. And only for having clicked on movies in this healing state I am viciously violently and murderously abused by every scumbag who rushes to get it's free promotion for following orders on how to utilize this tech. THe stigma that this nazi group has created around me with every nasty insinuation based only on their finger-pointing reverse engineering of their own ugliness and sickness and the need to box me into a convenient cliche label so the world will never have anything but the old world nazi structure of society forever---america lost stolen raped and robbed with permission by the leadership but really enforced by the nazi-controlled media (who lie saying in a gossip grapevine that "Jews control Hollywood" what an absolute lie and just seeing how few Jewish actors are put in any lead position it is clear who is controlling the image narrative for 4th Reich programming):A Carnivale of unholy, soulless, black holes & Another day of not being able to control the utter, enveloping sickness from the black horrific poisons breaking out of my spine and out of the recesses of my back to slowly soften, slightly liquify so my body can eliminate this murder poison the SAME CRAP ACTORS ORDERED put in my body years and years while having it pounded via rape from sinister ugly dirty celebrity "men" (pig-ape scum) turned oscar winners and etc for having performed this public-provate act while their "feminist" skank prostituted wives and female partners joined in and then stole my writings about feminist ideals as they continue and continue. Falling into an uncontrollable deep sickness sleep at around 10 a.m. after having been artificially woken up at 3:30 a.m. and being yelled insults by the same rat filth spawn of this ugly dirty grease-stain "actor" famous but his career in decline because of the violence he inflicted upon me he did a few times upon the blonde nazi rape cheerleader (aligned mostly with euro-nazi 4th Reich haters the "dream" of the nazis out of america their only desire is to install nazis out of genocidal euro-hateland into every top position so they can not have me "allowed" to compete and better them and not be the strong beautiful person but instead, bedridden, poisoned paralyzed tortured mutilated. As i lay in sickness they attacked my heart so it was palpitating with their technology situated beneath my bed--which is bolted down--the frame is literally bolted to the floor all the floorboards have been pried up or are in various stages of decomposition from  having been smashed and broken while my body is smashed and being broken repeatedly. I was so ill after telling the filthy stupid ugly plastic-coated rat filth of depp to shut up yelling ugly stupid dirty rat piece of shit her ugly shrill voice yelling all kinds of hate phrases for hours, for years going on this incompetent skank filth shit piece of garbage crap but with blonde appearance all is accepted the most dirty and low-brow behavior if done by the white nazi ni88er trash of this group is allowed like they are just the zenith of class and aristocratic cruelty allure for this behavior--otherwise termed ni88er behavior if any other group does it. Falling into sickness after exercising more poison came out of pockets in which the poison just settled, coagulated and hardened into shells---toxic and deadly going through my body so they used the mechanical arms to dig into my cuticles which are so broken and destroyed they are like broken shells--most of my toenails have been so destroyed that they are lifted out of the nailbed and never growing back; they cut the cuticle bed out entirely using laser torture technology affixed to mechanical arms. Injecting me with painkiller afterwards I can't even feel the incisions until the time I can protect my body which is not often enough--any time I collapse and "faint" literally but laying down first--so ill I can't keep awake, the days and days of protecting my body are just reversed from the extreme chemical burning poison they put on my skin and ripping out more cuticles from the nail bed--and more (have not even seen what they did once more to my hair--how much more hair will fall out from greasy stinking grease hair follicle remover cream or liquids and/or literal hair follicle removal from the scalp for permanent removal--(most of my hair is gone). Then they mock, laugh about how bad I look and years of me screaming every day at rapists nazis who are loathsome sick and nasty for their pathetic ugly sick hateful lives being renumerated for this behavior of social engineering by the rancid filth of the american government funding it all (on all sides, from the obamas to the trumps it's the same day every day for me).

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

After these hideous plastic surgery meaningless rat ape roaches perform through their hate teams of minority and white trash minion level all the violence, they then torture me to obtain ideas about victimization asking me literally why it bothers me--using truth serum and brain-drug interface microchip implants I literally am unable to ignore them and/or not respond I respond instantly all "truth serum" mode is nearly perfected--with zero support system an entire government and an entire global society operating as operatives constantly supplanting law fully attacking me as murderously as possible all obtaining promotions for having done so-those who had been loving, equality-minded and fair and free are long dead the information circuit killed them off through all the death squad stealth mode means of poisoning cancer and accidents 


now they are hacking so it's nearly impossible to get anything out through this hacked keyboard and my brain of course under stifle-mode


my body completely mutilated and scarred from all of this by now. Unless I exercise I can't get this paralyzing poison out--after years of endless poison diarrhea piles of black stinkin poison my body huge enormous I looked 9 months pregnant due to the extreme abdomenal bloating from this filthy vile poison which remains in my abdominal region keeping me unable to move because it's hard into my spine but also deformed without end for decades and decades


laughing about it while I am in the shower and all observing me while naked undressed before and after they rape me- -the filthy dirty nazi scum "men" and the "feminist" shit females


the politicians saying everything from "obey them or we will kill you" while they quote the "Founding Fathers" in their lectures about "fighting Trump" policies which are unconstitutional


00000000000000

The filthy shit I am referencing spend hours every single day yelling directly into my brain--the cochlear hearing apparatus utilized by this technology transmits their filthy unwanted pig scum voices into my brain bypassing all normal physical blocks and ability to counter this type of invasive violence psychological torture to death which is being showered with applause for every "bitch loser we will kill you" sentence which is poure dinto my brain every moment upon waking from having been injected in deep sleep--teleported to sick stupid filthy digusting creeps who are like foul nightmare dirty scum who are paid and promoted for this behavior to induce nightmare landscapes while they have blocked literally EVERY SINGLE MONEY EARNING CAPACITY i could possibly attempt and have taken away my SSI disability after having spent years poisoning me into paralysis with poisons so hard I can pound my fist on my back and feel nothing---the internal shell is so thick and hard and intertwined with ribs, vertebrae into my hips a solid mass never fracturing breaking or coming out. When it does I am bedridden in agony as poisons are literally ripping out of my back and spine as arnold ugly stench ni88ger shit filth increases the abuse and violence the shit dirty rat of depp yells bitch loser endlessly all day with her yappy shrill ugly stupid voice--her entire life as well as shitalina has been spent feeding off abusing me to get her modeling career and then "acting" career the movie concept nosferatu was stolen from a post about what energy leeches they are I called them vampires so dirty filthy stench depp created a band with his fellow nazi rapist partner steven tyler (his band members) called the hollywood vampires--and all derived from my ideas but the impetus for the band having global tours was derived from ENDLESS RAPE AND ABUSE POISONING TORTURE MUTILATION OF ME under fuck obamas who have come out in recent months since r ump came to power (6 months prior they all came out because the goddamn election was rigged and they all knew it)

-0----------------

Thusly, as with my entire internet usage regardless  of which computer I use or where on the planet, as I am literally followed the   hacking is instantaneous because my every destination I think of becomes their focal point for more attacks, blocking each and every single thing I do for my autonomy and life-supporting struggle to survive. 

They are hacking their insidious death-threatening movies into my every search. On Youtube supposedly there are thousands of movies, but all I get are their movies the list of shit scum celebrities who have joined in is so extensive that it's the entire Ass-list of whorewood and their directors, producers and if I watch any movie I am only able to watch  perhaps a few minutes up to perhaps one hour and if I do anything even for 5 minutes it's months and years of torture (i.e. the never-ending assault by arnold and his teams of wanna be nazi-approved of minorities and white nazi stain crap the blonde wealthy shit women now in this arena came because I wanted to watch films from a deceased director but alas, they came and are now extremely violent they have brought on a europigape nazi scum male who has brought on every violent genocidal males to attack me from behind--they are hitting me in deep sleep just as I am waking to rushing at me from behind with life-threatening violence in something like choke-holds from behind--in that state I can't see where I am and have no ability for forethought on how to get out of the grip being told they will harm me seriously and when I don't move they "award" me with a flower symbol as if it's a "gift" for not resisting (the programming) the pigs then have the shit filth of depp scream loser continuously as they threaten me with death threats at odd moments while I am putting the many layers of clothing away upon waking--it's very early I am very sick every morning I then do many things as the poison is endlessly gushing into my blood stream (the old toxins which are carcinogens deadly poisonous sepsis material I fight with as they abuse me for HOURS while my body is put into death fight or flight mode--the yelling death threats and abuse never stop until I get on the laptop--spending all day and then writing and then more pigs shit scum and filth h ack their crap on and the teams enlarge


I can't get through any more David Lynch movies I was fixated at having at least some good directing and plot and script for one but the yelling abusive and violently deadly nazi shit and white mediocrity scum who have not had their careers in any spotlight for decades, like ugly dirty helen mirran who stole my ideas (one about Leo Tolstoy the other about Barbie as feminist symbol I have to state that the script for the movie was not derived from my ideas but the general outline of "feminist" and having a battle of the sexes with the "ken" barbie dolls was stolen from me. When I wrote that maggot robber out of australia (the English Crown prositute blonde nazi shit who has been a part of going to the oscars for having me raped by shit pitt the pig husband of shitalina not-jolie--blonde and also babylon as I wrote that LA was babylon using references to other cities like Miami which denizens of that place also used ---and concepts but they  had their script writers mash-up my themes into their nazi blonde worship nazi propagandizing of their image as they "won" oscars and have not stopped coming to abuse rape and beat me to get more--working now in teams and teams and waves of shit and scum you all worship--the dirty "Italian-american" teams like di-crapio and that ilk are now at the forefront since rump came into power it's now people who had initially  come with moderate behavior milking and leeching off this contract have been instructed by shit like arnold ugly stenchni88er to be extremely violent--hitting punching and raping me yellin death threats yelling screaming viuolently at me hours per day now used to gradual increase i  violence psychopathy now a social normative value system encouraged by this system



and years almost 2 decades later I am still fighting this group to get them the hell off me-this filthy scum creep depp and his filth daughter both expected an empire out of abusing me and have obtained so much profit the shit creeps of whorewood have made BILLIONS of dollars off stealing my ideas not merely millions and have given NOTHING BUT MURDER have mutilated stolen broken raped beaten abused made my body age had part of my uterus severed out for saying no to being raped while they kept poisoning me to death--laughing about how my body was misshappen and I am still s hitting out their poison more than 2 years after finally someone got the poisoning to stop but the murderous drugging is never-ending (also killing me physically but in every way)


dirty bernie sanders came first with hillary only after she abused yelled at and then for many months had extreme violence committed against my body--bringing in the gotti's and the deniro/pesci combination for YEARS of abuse and threats and violence and poisoning as they all won oscars (rigged) and are still attacking me to get more and more

the ideas they stole from me, shitalina pig ape pitt the dirty filth from england helen mirran mirrage has made at least two movies based on my ideas alone has had her irish scumbag nazi boyfriend nearly slam my head into a car door for calling her a piece of shit after YEARS of her having me raped poisoned and stealing my ideas. Huffing in ecstasy when this german sick fuck came to beat and rape me endlessly yelling abusing raping sitting next to the blonde nazi trash filth of this group--shitalina, and now my brain will not "remember" the names like a blank I am under assault the keyboard as well

just ranting but the years of this ongoing--bernie sat smirking and insulting me. I was assaulted for months for over 16 hours per day by tom hardy the shit white trash fuck out of england who almost had me killed with his abuse death threats yelling screaming as this body builder nazi english thug has obtained I have no idea how much this pig thug has been paid but they tortured a movie idea out of me--the english after I tried to not write creative ideas and steven spielberg, like bernie sanders the jewish sell -0out nazi pretentious fake fuck with the nazi blondish wives all come to mock, laugh at make jokes sneer in contempt and then hit abuse insult and bow like ingratiating slime slaves that they are to dirty ugly arnold and shit like him for their nazi approval--spielberg then partnered with nazi gavin old boy scum as he told me that I have no right to ANYTHING WHAT SOEVER literally no social security not residency in california unless i became his sex slave for his presdiential run and bid for power--having me blocked lied to and partnering with trump whilst in the midst of having his office submit "jokes" about trump as if this was his "fight" making him "tough" as a presidential contender. For all I knoew it was AI writing the stupid trump jokes but extreme physical and allowing men to rape and torture me old boy new old scum did for months and months now handing me to ugly sick arnold who is continuously having stench sprayed on blankets my bed my body my skin slathered with such deteriorating substances while I collapse in utter sickness from this endless healing situation the poison is so hard and enmeshed into my skin and spine that it's multiple layers of healing for just removing a small amount it has gone on and on as they lurch lunge rape abuse me especially in themorning after they drug me, asking me for ideas threatening to have me killed if not providing ideas for them to steal

always giving nothing taking away what I have worked for screaming loser bitch at me--which bernie sanders did after I reacted in self-defense for the 18th year in a row while he and elizabeth warren partnered with trump and then the clintons and the "epstein" class are still working with trump as partners but now they are called "progressives" have the most malignant false pretenses of caring about humanity and society 

============


All of the above examples are mere fragments of repetitious refrains of endless protocols of abuse and exploitation which meaningless bot celebrity scum crap uses on me after the next, in rotation then once they get years of awards they come back in cycles taking turns to exact the same abuse but then inured of a hardening process and the need for higher stimulation of their sadistic impulses of addiction the formerly more tentative scumbag abusers are outright sadistic fascist under instruction from arnold shitni88er and his ilk--out of the david lynch nazi cartel (not "all" but many they are just blank when it  comes to me expressing how they are absolutely supporting violence against women when lynch obviously was making movies depicting compassion towards such women--but they were all blondes in the movies and thusly heroic but to dump the burden of abuse towards women onto me and people "like me" is their huge push so they are enthralled. They got an old world nazi white male and his brood breed of abusers, or was it shitnigger can't tell he just brings all the nazi black, brown white jewish latino and progressive victims of abuse into his monopoly on whorwood the nazi overtake of hollywood and congress in tandem--literally politicians are being told what to do by nazi german scum "men" who have no education other than perhaps acting school perhaps some higher education but not much--they as well as shitnigger arnold are told exactly what to do with the technology likewise blasting instructions into their inner ear via cochlear technology aka "voice to skull" or "synthetic telepathy" there are many names but these are never reported. The "good" reporters say nothing join aabuse insult and threaten me then go off like the progressives yapping about freedom equality how "bad" trump is and they are all legion in league with one another


but these examples have been repeated countless times in  succession for all these decades by one sleazy sick scum crap piece of shit and then groups of them. I can't watch half of movies until the director and lead actors rush to violently yell abuse at me yelling screaming and as I just wrote, they all become increasingly violent with urging to get more awards by ugly shitnigger until it's just a compliation of genocidal murderous bigots all instructed by nazi cartels out of eurohateland on how to behave like nazis to get entrenched into this noo-stop monopoly (of monotony ) but the viewers want crap and stupid blank nothingness apparently the stupid people who pay thousands of dollars to get film school degrees can't do more than just go along with the mainstream and never create their own dynamic nor will society do more than accept the fodder they are being handed as "entertainment" thusly the  conformity to bullshit incompetent thugs and shit scumbags posturing as benevolent caretakers of society has fully been entrenched into the psyche of America and the   rest of the world (I'm certain but just guessing that Iran has their own version as much as they descry American culture they have their own version of this type of adherence to sanctified fodder structures as well. They, like Americans, are aall following orders handed to them by the Nazis (as in Germans controlling all) yes, I have lived in Germany in Stuttgart I have seen how Muslims react it's the same as the progressives who yearn to be included in the wealth domains but claim they are fighting for the underdog





No comments:

Post a Comment

My beautiful malibar spinach plants being killed as well as a kale plant. This is food I am growing on my patio and as always, chemicals sprayed so the leaves are sagging, the plant slowly dies. After growing it for 2 months. This has been non-stop ongoing every plant, every single one I buy seeds for since they kill all potted plants instantly I can't afford to continuously pay for potted plants any longer. Every seed I plant begins to grow. Once it reaches blossom or edible state, it gets killed.//All morning the moment I woke up were the 2 English haters racist bigots part of a team which has been slowly poisoning me to death like my plants---connected to absolute wealth but like their partner out of London, are so convinced they are entitled to steal and rape and rob anything they want out of me and use it for themselves. Rushing to join into the pan-eurohate team with american nazis rushing to join in---insults abuse---I responded then I posted something about sexual abuse racism imperialism---so they sprayed the plants which I just watered one hour ago which were strong and healthy. Now withered. The poisons make the plants forever unable to tolerate sun they are like rubbery, sagging and never recover. This is FOOD for me it's FOOD because they cut my money off. They made me disabled by mutilating poisoning and fracturing my vertebrae, all with their teams of their up-and-coming who all want a world where no one can ever aspire for anything and all is put into English compartments and German nazi hierachy, the good ole boys and their good ole days. So they just kill my plants on a non-stop basis. Flowers, edible foods they kill and kill. They kill any animals I have as pets they kill my body they kill and are smothered with applause by the nazi coaltion controlling the American media and political spectrum. Americans rush towards them with huge goo smiles of devotion and starry-eyed reverence and glare at me in utter rage hate and sneer smirk are delighted to help these nazi bigot euros to rape torture and all can steal ideas out of me, rape and torture whether I agree or not. They were murdering me while I was "agreeable" because I was so drugged without any knowledge of the ugly sickness they truly are and thusly I was pleasant in a hazed mental state of fake "love" but could never stand the people when I met them in reality, in person. The English creep they are partnering with, who is married to the daughter of the director who shitalina trash skankalina's daddy worked with for the movie Deliverance--I was situated across the street from that rancid creep back in 1987 when I visited London on a tourist visa and a travel card for a Euro vacation---I think that system is not longer in use but at that time a student could purchase a Eurail pass and travel almost anywhere in the Euro-zone (before the Schengen agreement, I think so hard to type not going to look it up). I was just traveling without having studied the realities because I wanted to experience my travels not as a tourist. thusly this filthy creep DANNY MOYNIHAN--see his wife who is the daughter of the director of Deliverance--a filmi set in the South with the bigot KKK nazi daddy of trashalina ugly not-jolie the sleazy dirty sick imposter stealing my ideas as Moynihan had been doing years prior to obtaining a partnership with dirty nasty Whorewood to obtain millions of dollars in funding to manufacture "blockbuster" award-rigged trophies for ideas stolen from me, or undoubtedly others as these are cliche-racist bigots all, one-and-all who have no concepts other than avoiding taxes playing rich domination sexual titillation selling sex selling violence selling victimization and raping to steal ideas murdering me to steal ideas in a horrific poisoning scheme. /Two english wealthy men arrived to steal rape and rob but not as rapacious and sleazy and violent as ugly arnold the filth you all continue to keep around to inflict nazi programming and much more nazi violence when you continue to hand that filth lying scum more money and power and media exposure. All the nazi filth of whorewood revolve around him to just grab everything they want to obtain but aren't talented enough to actually win by quality alone so he can just grab it all by the p-888sy and claim to be the superiority of the planet---all handed to this pack of rats without question by the leeches looking to revive their flailing careers and their money portfolies and etc. //

The blocks, attacks and hacks to my keyboard and brain (always under attack when I fight to pound out through the miasma of hacking interfer...