every single function I am trying to use is being hacked and blocked so I spend minutes just reclicking copying and pasting, my fingers are so mutilated from knives inserted via the mechanical arms for so many nights for so many years that it's very painful to pound the hacked stiffened keys of this laptop as well
I discover endlessly that every information search gets results that are literally misleading me from actual relevant information. I tried to search for an IRS number and got an adult call line 800 number the AI swore it was the correct number.
My case which I had originated in California for that government agency I tried to get out of the death abuse zone of the california nazis by democrat title like old boy gavin & nazi co arnold hate-inator 88 and etc but even though I literally changed address to Philadelphia, he partnered with his partners and the case remains in California jurisdiction----was supposed to have been transferred back in March, 2026 never was although my address is listed as being in the other place old boy has clutched onto abusing me through his office control system.
But trying to take notes to get out of the entrapment they created for decades into my life is a perpetual battle to even just use functions like highlighting, underlining and making bold for information I need to see instantly while on the phone and doing the actual work, not underlined the information i need but not the sites, url's phone numbers and titles of the documents I am searching for. Must repeatedly repeat the functions they underline half of the letters so the letters are stricken midway up the characters on a horizontal line. Unclicking the underline function 6 times in a row and it not working--trying to highlight a 2-sentence paragraph the entire structure of the paragraph moves like it's glued to my cursor--endlessly it goes on. Pounding every key the slices into my cuticles from having to collapse on my bed in utter sickness from years of detoxing their poison they all profited off pouring pumping via rape and injecting along with sewage water into my bladder at night while I was raped, beaten my body put out of alignment--before I could block my front door where they would have to literally break in leaving evidence so they have not physically raped me but they are trying to:
have my money cut off, leaving me absolutely helpless against being raped nightly by people having access to my body
which is murder but on a slow deterioration torture mutilation poisoning level daily being dismembered in tiny cuts and fractures
all night last night another celebrity desperate to have his career unburied with his former celebrity blonde nazi model wife--divorced I believe all night yelling abuse at me the rage in his voice was the anxiety of his career not being highlighted any longer--and told by old boy gavin and arnold alike with shitalina ugly pig ape pitt all glowing with joy and having had years of torturing me without anything but applause awards millions of dollars promotion publicity global fame for my ideas they stole and laughing as they cut my body fractgured stole my cat stole my money made my hair permanently come out via hair follicle removal on my scalp my toes broken cuticles sliced off so they never grow back fingers mutilated so they are compleely mangled never healing as i keep sh iting out the poison they all laughed about putting in, then laughing about how huge and mutilated my body is laughinng and screaming all names to destroy my soul, body and self confidence then having my money cut off with lies abuse and deception from the government (the last term, once it was solidified that #47 would rigged-"win" and the demons came out of hiding those who had not appeared came out who had not messed with my money using that as dangling fake hope to get me to provide them with more millions--the former former prez for example with his lascivious wife
all this because they tooko away my life by having me implanted then once in this helpless situation with non-stop millions of people attacking me on a global seamless scale
the oppression only increasese as they gain power
now people are asking me about suspicious deaths which appear to be racist in nature could this be a product of this technological tyranny how does the gang stalking operate? When I scream in rage about never being paid and being abused as usual for them to get mor free information out of me, they remain silent and then abuse me and then go away hoping they can publicize what I just explained to them obtained through torture, teleportation and drugging while I am extremely ill fighting constgantly for my life
this work I am doing is still fighting for my life--the work on computer
---------------
For hours, all night this has-been celebrity desperate, screaming as they do, the wanna be's and has-beens and those established can't get enough of free oscars for just abusing me so they go on frantically as well but not as furiously with murderous zeal as the has-beens and then the children who believe they are supposed to inherit without warrant celebrity as nepo-spawn
all night this male who used to sing of poetic things in the 70's--but now 50 years later his former soft and poetic songs are turned into what I can only describe as "demonic possession" his blonde nazi model wife who probably turned him into a yuppie/nazi was there urging him to get her back into the biz as well
and thusly, the skits involved him screaming plots about slicing someone with a knife on their cheeks in criss-cross patterns so the blood is oozing out--on and on this same scenario this sick twisted demon screamed at me over and over The world turning into a gas-sucking black hole something boring through the earth so it literally was sucked into space. I mean, how do these sick crap parasites create such descriptions of murder death and horrific torture? There is obviously a "playbook" but this one was new. Did this creep who used to sing of piano men at the bar lovingly singing about the blue notes of love's intricacies or the bludeoning 80's wealth status and blonde nazi for his darker complexion complex of established inferiority but if you turn nazi and turn viciously on Jews as the NYC system went into that mode, now the mafia "Italian-Americans" are at the forefront of nazi violence. I posted a video of one of his songs last week he rushed to inflict as much misery as he could dump out of his own black void of spirit and soul onto me--literally hours all night as I was sick from having overspent my body fighting to carry all the heavy load of the items i must carry with me or they get ruined while I am gone. I returned with more of the floorboards lifted up blocking the opening and closing of my door--the floor is completely destroyed blackened with soot and muck continuously strewn from the same mechanical arms system which also slices into my body while I am inert--as they did justg now they cut also into my toenails once more. All I do is fight to re-heal from the days of fighting to heal because last month I was so very ill I could not wrap anything as poisons entrenched in my body began to ooze out in utter sickness and my spine was being literally twisted from the hard shell of poisons pullingin all directions---I slept without protection for about one month. My hands have turned into shrunken veinous compleely destroyed the skin is so marred from what they slathered on my skin veins are sticking up and huge welts on every cuticle and cuticles completely cut out of the nail bed never growing back even when I fight to heal (on my toes the large toes have been sliced off the cuticles are gone permanently cut out of the nail bed just slices of nails hanging on blackened from whatever happens--lack of blood flow, but dead the other nails are just stubs they smear hardening poison on the nails as well
The sick sleazy creep who I stopped liking once his demonic possession showed on his body and face---literally his partnership for "fame" with a blonde nazi turned him into a monster and this is what he demonstrated last night. How sad but that is the typical story. Like u gly sick shitalina and pig ape pitt and dolly part-ton of shit and the rest, they glow with hormones from the thrill of dumping their misery and suppressed rage at losing their careers due to their youth or just the sleazy sexual appeal being losst--then my ideas furnishing the empty sleazy rape scum whore pimp apes with elaborate ideas about women's rights--which they violate consistenly and are happy and proud of it when it relates to the color separation and the nazi separation aka joy division. My ideas furnishing rotten stupid ugly shitalina with feminist presentation even for the United Nations and the corruption is at that highest level since obviously they put her in that position knowing goddamn well that she is invoking tyrannical nazi structure and playing the opposite role in public display. No more close-ups of her genitals or breasts any longer now my ideas furnishing that stinking dirty crap with concepts to sell a benevolent country and leadership governance. Obviously people can see that the demo-rat do-nothing paradigm has brought the current overtake of the country and yet, they still only yearn for more entertainment even in politics they love how trump provides daily stimulus for entertainment and all the yappers in the news and podcast media comply.
But I am being ripped apart literally by their tech and I am fighting to get my money reinstated, muchless those filth fuck whore apes paying me for years of stealing my ideas through deadly torture me shitting poison out non-stop since 2011 (and much earlier)
just shitting poison out, bedridden, fighting these leeches attacking me MURDEROUSLY and me fighting this system which no one in power has even begun to do despite all the failures they helped to put in power; only until the threat reaches them. then it's kinda a bit too late but I am fighting to tell them to hurry the f-up and do something as I have been screaming in my blog and posts and to their crowds of rotten shit celebrity crap for years--they all just jump into vicious murder mode and are working to be included in this never-ending cornucopia of endless money and awards and prizes just heaped upon them for demonstrating collusion with nazis while turning around presenting the most deplorable humanitarianism for public consumption. Still shoving their breasts and muscles in front of cameras to do so and their p88sies if they are selling plantation minority minion social engineering.
No comments:
Post a Comment