Friday, November 21, 2025

Gavin newsom has had my ssi disability benefits completely closed and off---they were "suspended" and now they are "discontinued" and this happened in the last 2 months after his endless assaults on me. Because I am fighting to get the next abuser potential murdering hater off me (the end result is being mutilated after rape and abuse leading to death, it has been ongoing for years I am fighting to heal every day) he exacerbated the inability to heal with 16 hours of abuse and torture per day, I could not function nor get anything done and I am still being tortured with him glaring in hate as I scream out my hate for this person who has hit abused sent euro men to rape and beat me as his proxies---has had me abused so badly my body has broken down and I have been threatened endlessly that they will destroy me have my money cut off and kill me for not allowing him to abuse sexually exploit and threaten abuse insult and just "take it" as a "slave" using brain implants, a universal torture and murder system aka "gang stalking" which is just death squads using every person who wants to get a kill thrill open public hunting license to inflict sadism and torture upon another person; usually paid in full with free everything and endless promotions for all involved. They all glob onto abusing me forever to continue to get the endless free deals by just inflicting rage and hate and racism and sexism and violence on me--a target. The benefits as of August were still in "suspended" status but now "discontinued" which means he had them in California block all benefits for having fought against rape and torture for daily hours of abuse. He was slapping hitting abusing sticking his penis out at me insulting threatening and having my home made filthy and stinking then demanding that I clean it up as he watched with my body and nervous system under a kind of puppetry manipulation, I would clean and drop on my bed in sickness from the exertion from the poisons HE PROFITED OFF HAVING POURED INTO MY BODY ALL THESE YEARS UNDER PELOSI with their endless profit off this system through whorewood, which he sits in total solidarity with after years of them stealing my ideas. He is now stealing ideas about equality and fighting injustice from me so he can blurt them out with huge practiced smiles but since he abused me so badly and after 6 hours of abuse every day I am screaming in torture rage after non-stop truth serum drugging and abuse every day and night screaming how much I detest him by now. Thusly he and they all in California have had my disability totally cut off and they are forcing me into homelessness due to this chicanery. I was forced to leave the country my family was making sure I was being KILLED by poisoning and have not stopped having me poisoned raped and tortured hoping to capitalize on the final death of this contract and are now engaged in abusing me with the whorewood team, with newsom there every day sitting in the background glaring with murderous rage at me for saying no to his exploitation of me, with my consent. Will someone please stop this endless murder of me after years of them putting trump into power and putting this disaster for the country, the economy so they don't have to pay taxes and so newsom can become the republican candidate who will pardon them all for their current crimes, continue white male rape culture which is fine and dandy for the black and jewish out there participating eagerly in this as they say it's only happening to me and "not me" they say with smug delight about themselves. This is the standard response, however the system is being currently expanded by the Neuralink company and people WILL be raping teleporting and murdering others bringing society into a degenerated and horrific state of anarchy with all murder being exonerated because no one will be able to prove it. That is just one example, but I had to leave to save my life and get health care since my family refused to help me while I was in grad school, living off student loans I asked my brother to help me find a place to live as he and my other brother are both heavily involved in real estate, they just hung up on me laughed and with absolute hate refused to help me in any way. forced to live on far below the poverty level back years ago now it is impossible for me to survive and heal. They orchestrated this destruction of my disability so they can have their children and themselves get instant promotion into h-wood through the A$$-list whorewood group which have gone to oscars for over a decade using ideas they have stolen from my writing as they made me paralyzed with hardening poisons and kept poisoning me while I begged for YEARS online to get anybody to stop this as they were murdering me and they still are killing me daily with 16 hours of abuse per day.

 Newsom had his nazi republican system and all his minions and the whorewood hate group completely block all my benefits, while they have made me disabled and have profited in millions off my ideas, which they lie and deny and have deleted my writings and etc. 


I am stuck here with ZERO WAY TO EARN MONEY they block my internet so often I can't use it 80% of the time, if so for only 3 minutes at the most as they continuously block hack and rewrite and make any professional internet presence literally impossible for me; this includes any computer I use anywhere as I am followed by groups of people who instantly hack into all computers I use and disrupt and DOS and block and rewrite continuously while I fight to work to write a simple one-page business letter.


They have blocked all my attempts to earn money for 20 years ever since I finished grad school. My "family" made sure I was poisoned into paralysis after having my spine fractured so they could endless feed off this contract out on me, keeping me paralyzed incapable of earning money while screaming about what a "Sponge" and "Loser" I supposedly am. They are currently profiting off the whorewood group which has made millions of dollars having stolen my ideas I wrote about women's rape and oppression, all the nazi cheerleader bigots taking credit for the brave and daring adventures in women's rights, while I am perpetually called bitch tortured raped and beaten for having such ideas they want me blank and just performing fellatio as they slap my face and call me bitch in front of ugly shitalina and all her feminist black and blonde nazi girlfriends who also partake of all this (Giggly, laughing there is a long list of them kamala harris and oprah being the latest to obtain the political means of being put into front losing leadership role so trump would "win" in the last election, all giggly happy and slapping abusing me for fighting and in rage calling oprah an aunt jemima for her bs prostitution sex trafficking role also instealing my ideas as well. The black contingent has followed but it was obama who also profited off this contract back in 2008 and you can see shitalina and pig pitt on the same stage when obama "won" his election and they have all been conspiring to use me as their springboard for every election "winner" who will continue to allow this rape and endless murder contract out on me and the rest of society continue seamlessly unabated all politicians fully going along)

thusly nasty newsom is fully on board actively abusing me having his euro-hate bigots rape me as he slaps my face calling me bitch. he has been rewarded with being deemed the lead candidate in the next election cycle and also for having cut my disability benefits off. I am not supposed to leave the country but they were murdering me in the united states and will have much more accessibility to do this if I left this area where I can get the health care I need but just need to have my benefits reinstated. Because this group put me in a deadly accident where a metal rod was made loose in my back after a contrived accident (using the microchip implant system along my spine) my family organized that the rod be made loose, because they can cut parts of my body out while I am in deep sleep mode they did this to me by making the metal scoliosis surgery rod come loose (a "herrington rod")> because my family has been catering to abusing me for nazi approval most of my life, since way back in the 70's and they were so deadly abusive I left home at age 15, I can now look back and see that they were fully into having me literally killed for their profit the nazis hated me so much for competing and winning and being a top athlete, beautiful and happy. This is too much for them to see anyone not blonde have independence and not cater to them with mental slavery so they have demanded that my family partake in deforming poisoning mutilating me and then literally abandoning me. They now relish attacking me to death and have been handed so many awards and perks and mansions that they are turned on, their children are so enthralled they act like the worst of nazis in this regard (and in every regard they are fully programmed, they represent the "younger generation" which is never protesting the trump movement because they, too believe that the enslavement and destruction of "others" means that they are entitled to participating in the obliteration of the "losers").

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...