The never-ending sleazy sick filth of ugly not-jolie shitalina is just a never ending prostituted leech rushing to destroy my health body watch with titillation breasts heaving in sadistic delight as ugly shit white nazi shit filth pig celebrity apes rape me in front of her after I fight to get them off me for another day, after hours of torture in deep sleep via teleportation that ugly sick piece of stupid and rancid filthy ape whore shit shitalina once more steals ideas i had written long ago and they get ugly sleazy filth rapist arnold the former governor of california that fascist nazi state to rape beat and have me tortured nearly to death so that ugly blank block burger bitch creep (a male bitch) can obtain original ideas out of his hate milieu of nothingness blank formulaic blockbuster nazi super-nazi filth burger hate psychopaths (the women the violent skank prostituted creeps furthering the male rape culture shitalina the biggest proponent of rape culture of nazi men upon minorities--the blacks go along because they've been instructed to become nazi antisemites and fuel violence against jews to aid in the upcoming genocide so many of the shit in power are fully albeit covertly advocating--the "zionist" in particular the "fighting antisemitism" formerly "republican" nazi commentators like morning joe and his hoe team and tucker carlson
and thyey are torturing and abusing and threatening to kill me for HAVING WATCHED THE SHIT THEY HACK ONYTO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
I remain stuffed with hard poisons litearlly agonizing and extremely painful (both combined without end) daily sickness and nightly drugging so they force sleep deprivation and they are so obscene deadly and ugly sleazy stupid and sick and endlessly threatening muy life I get on the internet to drown out their ugly voice and shit lack of personality--your fucking media personalities have no personality when I am around them---I have no idea how they behave around other people they remain "popular" I am outcast and my every action and statement is met by hostile ridicule and shutting me up except in teleportation so they can suck ideas out of me and then have me abused by the rest of the world; everyone loves a witchhunt and the blonde nazi ideal they all worship (all the blacks all the jews do) so hating me by default is a process that the controllers of this hate cartel have been instructed will greatly enhance their upcoming genocidal plans because NO ONE HAS DONE ANYTHING EVER TO STOP THIS and so far, you remain doing nothing to stop any of them they just are pried off me perhaps and then get their promotions. the system remains intact and the predatory rapist Nazi-rump-stein class go on laughing to the bank about their exploits and my reactions.
I posted on facebook under drugging, severe drugging while I am in deep sleep mode so at 3 a.m. I am awoken I get on the internet to shut up their death and hate as I remain without any consolation they have killed my cat taken away cats killed animals I cared for so I have nothing literally. Not a single person protects, shields or will back me up around the world the entire planet has been consumed by this organization. The people who formerly supported me are dead from "cancer" accidents and etc murdered in other words.
I am under so much surveillance that no one will come close to me since these few who might are fully aware of the extent of the surveillance and the retribution for caring for me to any degree even an iota of care is met by censure or great loss.
I wrote about beethoven and his potential hearing loss by having consumed in self-medicating pain aid willow bark. I learned that he was poisoning himself by asking about liver problems associated with consuming willow root or bark (or the part of the tree stripped of the bark) and got only one person evern being known to have had kidney or liver problems who had overdosed for the main by consuming this as a pain ailement and it was Beethoven.
I then got into a drugged mental flow which "they" force on me to spuur my creative concepts to STEAL THEM then beat rape abuse punch slap kick beat rape and deprive me of everything--endless stinking filth being abused and told to accept abuse and humilation torture poisoning mutilation and rape so I can never be my most beautiful and successful self then they scream "loser" at me and then have me mutilated raped and all of congress supports this has always supported it and so many have rushed while I remain ALONE fighting ALONE standing up for the real democracy that none of thepoliticians can do a single thing to protect unless they are in a sheeple configuration of do-nothing solidarity to yap into cameras about how they are "fighting".
I got into metal rock and opera type videos and shitalina who had stolen my concept about maria callas sand thrued it into an English crown funded major production rigged to the "awards" her blank and rotten "acting" so-called with modeling poses interspered in some plot about her "grandiosity" was met by having me raped by a german so she would be approved-of for a nomination to the oswcars. The video she hacked onto my channel had no mention of maria callas it was a different operatic singer and with the aid of the classical musicians I have been raped by violently in front of her, they hacked a reference to a Jewish opera singer from the 1950's and some mention of maria callas who had sung the same song, etc (a mozart song aria it is so hard to think and type by now I can't function or think clearly; t his is always done so I am always under assautl can never get anything done but cryptic ranting posts in hyperbolic mode
because the mention of the idea I had written about, which was stolen by the english crown handing ugly stupid sick filth shitalina (that is literally all I have ever experienced of that sick rancid shit whorew ape for over 16 years of her having me nearly killed repeatedly over and over and laughing and profiting off it--with non-stop at least 2,000 celebrities alone and literally hundreds of thousands of people assaulting me for this past near 2 decades of that shit skank filth and her husbands and shit partners ordering no-stop gang stalking
the worst under the Obamas very nazi blacks indeed
I must correct something I had written above under so much hacking duress and brain fog attacks from tech always blasted into my brain an dnervous system while I fight the hacking blocks--it wasn't the obamas who really aided the slime transition of their defunct support wall street "liberalism" and "qualitative easing" financial restructuring of the same old patterns of white collar crime--now featured by the r ump admin but it really was biden who aided almost the most in the push for nazi overtake the demo-rats are profiting immensly off the trump admin he is allowing them shielding from oversight committees and some of the worst are obn the judiciary and economics committees (financial committees with every access to protecting their self-interests of stealing through the trump corruption malfeasance machine)\they all give ugly sick shitalina everythihng because she fully put trump in power through the english crown mechanism so they "owe" her for the multi-millions she has enabled them all to participate in the grand theft of the auto of the american dream
so she rushed at me with this german man who pretends he's not a nazi violent genocidal hater with the german "punk" who has not stopped violently raping abusing and participating with outright snarling ugly sick nazi violence--I met him a total of about 4 hours over 30 years ago and wrote one interview for a punk fanzine he is so openly nazi--and this other german man is trying ot conceal it but can barely restrain from extreme violence when I am fightign to get him off me--the drugging they use on me renders my brain in a playdought manipulable lack of structure and the sickness from detox aids in my total submersion in mind control reactionary reflexive responses. They atatck me for defending myself against their imposition of subliminal phrases and they are told they are "great" by the shit machine of the demo-rats all the top leaders and the trickle down of the permission structure remains. It is doubtful that the new inductees to the corruption machine are going to do anything to stop this or defend me-the midterms will be just another shift of brainwashing and programming for the "freshmen"
the real and reality test of the failure of america as a whole at this point is that sans evidence and video-produced evidence they could not give a fucking goddamn shit about democracy human rights are all into rape witchhunting nazi genocide want every single euro-nazi fuck to come into america so these filthy dirty pig ape scum pieces of shit can get oscars for attacking me so nazis can create home-bound concentration death camps and civilian death squads to attack without end all the targets. How many other targets there will be I don't know. But so far, the example of me being tortured and ALL of congress approving of it and awarding the filthy shit for doing this--w9ith the filthy shit of crap like morning joe and all the msnbc filth anchors abusing yelling screaming aattacking me to get more and more
then they got fired if they were too "radical and black/brown" that goes for CNN so they rush to abuse me after hacking their "fighting trump" endless videos onto my youtube. Another sleazy rotten fuck endlessly hacked his "fighting trump" videos and the intro to his youtube page featured how his daddy was fired by trump or something like that and therefore he is "fighting trump" he began using jim crow racist language at me such that even rep green from texas might be slightly affronted but since it''s aimed at me and not him, that's okay with all the blacks who participate (the obamas smile lovingly like doting servants into the faces of their nazi german "masters" which they don't do for almost any white american men but the germans--the blacks are in devotee stage of subservient participation in every antisemitic nazi attack on me to get smiles of approval and therefore permission to be "famous" and not left out in the prison industrial wasteland that their "community" is now relegated into (and some whites as well--suddenly they "care" about democracy and fighting all this trump stuff excluding them but still I REMAIN THE ONLY PERSON ACTUALLY FIGHTING the real onus of the evil that created this death pallor over the country
it is the permission structure to steal every single thing from people especially their income, food, shelter, and health care. They did it to me endlessly NO ONE CARED but suddenly people who had voted for trump are upset. But this system exploiting me remains a sacrosanct almost pilgrimmage duty to enforce while "fighting trump". The ugly "liberal used to be republican" white trash male with kinky hair and a latino last name--not dick fuentes but another latino last name fuck famous for his droning on with no personality but still, they are all instructed daily on what to report on like all centralized news systems they all adhere and follow the instsructions thusly there truly is no independent reporting anywhere
he came to call me "girl" sitting next to ugly sleazy filth arnold
the promotions the nazi germans are handing out means they have bought out all stock in whorewood and that, along has manipulated the media market
but I am the only person who is fighting this system which put trump in power
no al green to pound his cane up in the air with a black panther salute to "fighting the power" no---
No comments:
Post a Comment