To try to elaborate on what I listened to today is marred by extreme hacking intrusion into the typing capability (hackers making typing literally impossible except at extremely slow pace keys not working but working perfectly at other times)
my brain "forgetting" ideas as I am writing them--names I had in my mind to write out "gone" just blank nothingness. My brain under continuous "surveillance" and blanked out when trying to elaborate rather than what I normally resort to under murder conditions poisoning torture and extreme murderous abuse in teleportation by the mind programming nazi/socialist gestapo entertainers who are death squad operatives transmitting this sexualized content into every commercial avenue posssible.
Impossible to write out in these conditions. The ignorant and lazy expletives steal the ideas once I write them out. Currently under non-stop scrutiny by N. Cage and he brings on the endlessly foul and ugly nazi communist influence of fully drugged-up inebriated with Parisian and Italian designer clothing and mansions the Depp family has become the most vicious harbingers of Nazi and Communist takeover of the United States literally murderously working to erase the past history of redneck tough living out of Kentucky into the grandeur of the Versailles Palace where Depp was filmed to exalt him after his beating by Heard to the American public's disgruntled view but the elated French and nazi fasco English perspective this unraveling of his former fake front of being a contrived "punk" sort of "alternative" dude always "questioning" the power structure of rapist men and women in his hate-filled murder and rebellion movies proving that resistance to nazi overtake is futile all boils down to fake charisma and affront to all the "fights' that Whorewood formerly represented as "woke" culture. Nazi take-over with fascist overtones inevitable.
Cage who does make some movies along the same themes but not so openly viciously violent and his good wife remains for the most part silent and perhaps he has stopped yelling at her in drunken rage bursts as formerly reported in news since it was public. Here comes the entrapped "enslaved" mind control victim to replace the ire and violence and rage cage has contained but barely controlled can't wait to get it out, as well as the endless screaming like a rat screeching daily into my inner brain her ugly sick stupid mouth a puppet's ugly black hole of monstrosity ugly violence emitted by the rape culture which Depp and his nazi french have inculcated into her. Psychopolitics through the holes in either direction the old in-out by their puppets out of whorewood and unfortunately whorewood-congress as well.
Cage who needs a new movie lead role is scrutinizing everything I do so eventually he can hone in on my thoughts more clearly to obtain ideas for his next movie addressing the corruption that everybody is talking about in politics. The person who has made endless movies on these themes, Oliver Stone, is looking for his next idea after I posted the concepts that William Cooper had stated about the murder assassination of JFK in Dallas, 1963. A few months later Oliver Stone came out with totally different information with the usual sad sob story musical track and the same officious-appearing information backup as credibility. I realize from my latest research that he co-owned the club in Miami, Bar None, with Stallone while I sold cigars (independent vendor) and was routinely raped, my money stolen while living at the same address at the Harrison Hotel on South Beach, where the club was situated in the basement ground level but the hotel proper was behind the club in the same building structure. I had not known that earlier until about yesterday and am connecting the dots to the years of torture and this contract putting both obama then trump and biden into power through the machinations of the decption machine of whorewood through stone
but they are looking for new angles to de-escalate the ire of the public and my repeat of how psycho-politics is performed will be stolen so they shut up from yelling loser and bitch and abusing me while I listened on earbuds this morning when they forced me to wake up at 2 a.m. to accommodate their nazi LA schedule so they could comfortably recline but force me to have sleep deprivation for their endless sucking of my life force everything possible out of me extraction then murder rape torture in various stages of the processes for the nazi contract with communist torture methods and brainwashing complete.
---------------
They mutilated my fingers once more while I was so ill yesterday from not just days of this sleep deprivation while shitting out horrific poisons this group of shit also nefariously forced into my body through their mechanical arms and people breaking my spine fracturing my vertebrae marring my body which is covered with scars from these attacks ongoing for 30 years (much longer but ob vious mutilations of my toes fingers hands hair scalp eyes everything forcing veins to appear from plunging hands into my legs just appearing ---not from my lack of health they mar everything before I could stop people from literally breaking into my room while I was unconscious due to the brain and nervous system microchip implants they severely mutilated my body with intention of murder but now I have blocked the door in a way their mechanical arms can't violate my front door's many protective barriers---as 3 locks is nothing but a little obstruction for them to open from the inside.
They have told the girly bar landlord to oust me my contract ending in a few months. I have spent years fighting to block their entry physically into my home but the mechanical arms I spent also years fighting to block always re-inserted whenever I leave this torture chamber through their expert nazi communist methodology for surveillance and murder operations. The landlord has spent all the time having my living space made filthy broken and destroyed and I have no chance to defend myself against their damages. They continuously lie and tell me they don't care because they will renovate the apartment anyway but needed the original contract to recopy all the itemizing of furniture potentially for a legal case against me (they performed all the damage using their own minority minions who ransacked stole broke raped and poisoned me nearly to death here)
my social security disability still cut off, a decision pending so I have no way to survive still as they attack me non-stop out of whorewood
tears torture stinging my damaged eyes, eye sockets and skin and my facial structure collapsed inward from years of abuse yelling screaming deaily to stop the rape and violence as they laugh and gloat and glow. I can see photos of the celebrities with elevated smirking smiling which they did not have prior to these years of attacks. Deniro and stallone and dolly parton plus the host of all of them combined all feeding off torture and the drug addiction to violence heaped upon me taking turns all glowing with hormones
and plastic surgery also handed to them endlessly for their efforts me not able to pay for any repair of the endless damages to my body which are still inflicted on a daily basis
But jabbing sharp knives into my cuticles which are grey and dead, the nails like dead wood no blood circulation any longer cuticles completely cut out and on all toes sliced off cuticles
I keep falling into a helpless sickness sleep during the day and am unable to wrap the 30 minutes' worth of twisting to wrap my body into various compartments of protection which nominally protect some parts from the endless daily destruction
More hair loss from injections into my scalp while I am unable to defend myself in this manner from sickness. Abusing me for hours per day in utter death-like detox ugly sick arnold and his hate depp team screaming yelling punching slapping then demanding ideas for their upcoming next movie project for free as a slave then yelled "loser bitch" by the depp rat filth stupid bitch loser who can't win unless she is attacking me as viciously and murderously as possible with the model teams (i.e. naomi campbell and the french blonde mommy skank gold digger who obtained a $200 million divorce settlement, records sealed afterwards obviously great domestic violence perhaps a lot of addiction from them both but orders to mutilate me from the extremely murderous and genocidal french and italian throngs participating in this hate crime--very closely allied in Miami at Bar None it was Italian mafia and French nazi mafia allied and I was attacked there very obviously but later on with the technology it's been non-stop destruction of my beauty health body mutilation torture dismembering scars blemishes outbreaks and they have been injecting into my scalp as hair has fallen so copiously for months because of the black and stinking horrific poisons I emit daily (emit==shit) while in such sickness as they abuse me so my endocrine system is failing while they abuse yelling slapping hitting ugly sick sleazy arnold getting HUNDREDS of dirty, aspiring "do-gooder" nazi mafia scum celebrities so many blacks and a few latinos and an occassional jew (my family featured as violent death threat managers being invited in, as they always have been by the stallone and oliver stone teams partnering with trump--I now see the connection of the Buti Brother of "Franco" who I saw regularly when I sold cigars at Bar None and the driver of Franco a Latino (for nazis and undoubtedly for trump even after all the ice deportations) named Jose--a brown-skinned man but sleazy and nasty so welcome to drive Franco's Epstein class rape victims and party-goers to functions in the many vehicles of ostentatious display. The Buti's stole and laundered to obtain their model empire which Trump partnered with and then all have gathered for over 30 years or longer to endlessly feed off this slow murder dissection mutilation rape torture brain bombing with hate and torture abuse and all gloating, smirking with huge glows around them from the energy they suck out of me literal energy vampirism and they are photographed for fashion magazines owned and produced by Jason Bin, a "Jewish" high fashion magazine owner openly targeted by the Buti brother franco in front of me in a tiny french cafe that had been next door to bar none on Washington avenue where the Harrison Hotel was situated and still is. That owner Michel out of Israel openly hateful towards me the rest fake warm smiles as they welcomed me in to obtain this vast empire now with trump in their pocket. Bin has since gone on to photo stallone in the typical transferrence of genocidal holocaust targeting onto me, a very typical jewish endeavor in this hate contract out on me. I have done nothing but not participate in the jewish diaspora they all do and they have turned that into me not following the orders of the nazis to comply with antisemitic tropes and stereotypes which is the reason why they are spending decades torturing antisemitic slurs onto my every action and mutilating my body to force this "compliance" which all the jews aforementioned with stone who is partnering with trump to "protect jews" so they can invest in the new gold blood money gaza penthouses--jews excluded except for the very "good" ones who sold people like me who are against nazi racist mind programming.
No comments:
Post a Comment