Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Because I write so many, so often, long, rambling incoherent (hacked, redacted by hackers, rewritten to discredit me) posts, I will try to make this succinct: I am very ill from poisoning. The poison remains in my body after decades of trying to protect my body from more poisoning and the administration of what could be the compression of the poisons through rape while I am unconscious and unable to brace against impact. Johnny Depp had my cat stolen, but tortured and photographed while being drowned in response to me writing endlessly for 2 weeks at the onset of his rape and torture and thrills and sniggering raping me pounding poison into my body and then abusing torturing me afterwards so his daughter and he and amber heard and whomever else could obtain non-stop prizes, promotions without end. 13 years later his dirty, nasty daughter who has spent MOST OF HER LIFE profiting off viciously and murderously having me poisoned sits next to arnold ugly-termini88er who has spent at least a decade profiting off my ideas stolen as he partners with people poisoning and raping the poison into my body. //The list of people who have done this to me who remain steadfastly latched onto sucking my life out and being praised, promoted the sky is not even the limit as elon musk has been handed space gear, as long as he continues to drill into the mind and brain of all the targets, victims and nazi genocide pogrom people they want exterminated, mind controlled and all exonerated with no evidence as no one ever will break out of the chain-of-command all obey and get promotions merely for the act of silence, obedience and proving sniggering delight at having me tortured and viciously participating then spreading the word so the snowball effect is a contagion upon me (and the world but so far the thrill of lynch mob witch hunt mentality strips all cognition of warning to the future as has been happening with every technology brought out to get speed and action on this terra firma and now into the grooves of the mind and brain and control over other human beings rendering them sheer victims of genocidal torture all administered without any evidence as again, no one reports any of this but "everybody" participates. //At my height of sickness arnold hate-=termini88er has been consigned not merely to rally every female white "feminist" nazi every black "fighting racism" nazi minority minion latinos acting out their fantasies of enacting their movie roles onto attacking me. Every jew smirks and laughs and stares into the eyes of dirty shitalina or dirty arnold transfixed into their every look of "approval" like absolute mirrors I can see the ugliness of the energy spectrum of the puppets who otherwise are "fighting Nazis". But at the time when I am detoxing and am at the most sick possible for me, in the "window" of sickness I am at very weak and vulnerable moments. They attack me all the more viciously in a murderous way, as has been happening for years but arnold believes that he is an entitled "predator" and hacks lion videos preying on weak little animals in his social darwinistic nazi paradigm which many would say, is "the way of the world" the animal kingdom the strong survive, only. //But feeding off the vulnerable whom you force into vulnerability. The organized poisoning and physical dislocation of little items of the body like vertebrae all along the spine they have done to me--and putting hips and spine out of alignment has been done non-stop under this group for the past 20 years while I am unconscious, unable to wake up and the people surround me raping smearing fungus and semen into my hair, into my orifices on my everything else in the room horrid substances. Making my hair grey further they scream insults and then rush at me violently when I respond but can't stop torturing me almost to death to obtain these reactions for their note-taking on ideas for how to empower 'victims" in their next movie set of award-winning original themes but supplying no threat to the "animal kingdom" of Nazi overtake as ordained long before Hitler. //I write this because the technology has rendered me powerless and the reaction of society clamps the prison on me by the sheer permission structure which is supported by a terror network of death squads for anybody actually openly caring or helping me. //They are trying to kick me out of this place I spent at least 2 years fighting to understand how to block actual human beings from breaking into my room via the mechanical arms opening the multi-locked and layered barriers I created just for the front door. I had already pounded in plastic wood-like cabinets (very hard, extremely painful) into the many cabinets lining the walls and panels which are opened from the other side of the wall the concealment of these portals of terror entry are done professionally. //They first cut off my disability (after having made me disabled through these nighttime mutilations of my spine fracturing my vertebrae in multiple locations while in deep sleep. Then poisoning me with a horrific substance which has been manufactured in an extremely precise way to create various staggered time schedules so that various agents are introduced into the drug cocktail after many years of the bloating and latching forces malfunction, bloating the poisons latching onto flesh and bone and every single tear, rip and injury is a penetration portal for the poisons. This group has spent my life having me injured but especially while in deep unconscious sleep states in order to force the penetration of these poisons into every possible interior space of my being to the core. Perhaps in my marrow. In my brain absolutely since this group has undoubtedly manufactured upgrades of the microchips and used extreme laser precision to implant more advanced layers of technologies into my brain. The hard poisons form very elongated structures, hard as cement, into my body extending from bones into every injury and surgery they forced upon me to "correct" the extreme curvature of my spine, then afterwards exacerbating the curvature with hip and spinal manipulation (plus whittling my shoe soles so they were at 45-degree angles, forcing me to walk in crooked ways and that went on most of my life I though I was walking in a crooked way naturally. This studio they are kicking me out of, with my disability payments still suspended and the decision pending to reinstate the payments; my family and the billionaire whorewood group and the president former presidents, former president's wives who are endlessly fixated on obtaining every prize and deal possible out of having been in the Oval Office as leader 40 years ago but still they cling on and on. AT my most ill they continue the soft kill approach by viciously assaulting me with yelling screaming tears torture heart palpitations abuse without end death threats and arnold picking me up while I am clutching my abdomen in pain, agony after detoxing more black, stinking poison embedded into my back and intestines and synapses and tissue for decades. Hitting my abdomen and my sides while I was in agony nearly from this horrific poison finally coming out (and he profited off having me poisoned since at the very least 2013, I have no idea how long so many others have conjoined in this effort to obtain a huge prize of endless summer for them in media prizes and absolute control over h-wood if they get me to "submit" to being abused raped poisoned without any protestation and me providing these ignorant horrific hateful people with ideas because they can't be bothered to study or read or think critically they just get me to provde my lifetime of having done all that, coming from an Ivy League family one a professor the rest attorneys and artists. It's not merely arnold s-ne88er but he's the tool used by trump to really inflict the "German" style nazi terrorism which is reminiscent of the old nazi genocidal regime. Under restraint now marginally but nevertheless not at the full violent behavior they would otherwise inflict if there were not guardrails. I am a prototype and they must exploit me for more so they can't outright torture me to death but oh, they tried to have me kliled in near-death accidents on the road, multiple times and other people would have died from their violent vehicular "accidents" where the brakes and other functions were suddenly gone, like water through a sieve while cars hit me from sides and at speeds from standing still to bursting at me which obviously had sophisticated engine manipulation and not normal car acceleration capabilities.// Arnold hate-ni88er is not stopping with the slow murder and has previously made death threats for my response to his insults and abuse which are nazi-racist in nature not just demeaning but focused on racist genocidal humiliation. This programming is part of the psychological conditioning this group is trying to force into American society for the Jews to repeat the old permission structure to commit more genocide as long as a few "entitled" get to stand out and profit off the margin of death extermination. I am going into a long rant at the moment but my point is that besides the grey hair they forced on me (also had hair removed on my scalp and underarms ) but the endless slicing smearing of poisons on my hands, mutilation and then hours of abuse per day until I write a post trying to elicit any kind of compassion or support or help from this group which has restricted my posts and blog on a "need-to-know" basis. No one capable of consternation reads my posts apparently this is chock full of compliant and complicit wanna be master race entitlement getting paid and laid crowd. //However, the real irony is that they appear as being very "strong" they have huge muscles they are always heroic but when it comes to this, they exploit someone disabled, alone, drugged up, my brain rendered in various loops as they have people inflict subliminal sentences which I repeat under extreme duress/stress combined with daily drugging via all vehicles of drugging while they torture me for having repeated the subliminal hypnotic suggestion statements. Now they are hacking so badly it's impossible to type without having to repeat and backspace retype this always is a bane to anything I attempt to explain. Rendering me mute and then ranting. The subliminal suggestion is always forced in moments of stress and they ("they") manufacture stress literally almost every single moment second of my life. If I begin to laugh at anything "they" are tweaking the throat microchip implant to force stinging torture tears welling and pouring out of my eyes to stop me instantly from laughing and/or having any gaiety whatsoever.

 All of these people are constructs of heroism according to the images they are crafted to appear as in their tv shows, news podcasts and political entertainment jockeying positions. They exploit me while I am in sickness healing sleep needing absolute peace to heal. They shatter my sleep states every night with perturbed images generated by AI which are macabre and psycho-sick to render an unreal, almost surrealistic hellscape of creepy people with deformed facial and body features doing sick and disgusting things like slurping on body parts and coming into my face (using AI to alter facial construction) into evil and loathsome demonic style images doing sick and insane things but so hard to detail this. I could try but so hard to type. Like images or apparitions with a different unearthly zone of deformed leeching vile projection at me. While I am almost on the threshold of sleep they force these images at me. The loathsome quality of the endless propensity of arnold termini88er to inflict torture on every level and his team (it's more his team instructing him but he's very sadistic) and for this he is the prime center upon which all the hate teams rotate for their daily dose of psycho-cats pouncing on me because I am put into this vulnerable position via the drugs, the teleportation which no one stops and I can't stop reacting to their prompts of insults and hate. I don't care what they think but the technology is overwhelmingly forcing me to react. I am "working" on not reacting but the instability of all the drugs, the poisons I am perpetually shitting out and at every moment of needing the most profound peace and positive energy sick, ugly arnold inflicts teams of brown and black "puppets" upon me. He got Nancy Pelosi to hateful threaten my life while he stared into her eyeballs demanding compliance, at the time when the covid relief legislation was about to be passed and pelosi obtained luxury real estate deals for "san francisco" her district so she could go swimming in a new haute luxury pool environment for her very wealthy district. I have no idea what arnold obtained but his money or what is flowing through him from his many sources is used to buy people as puppets. His "war chest" like a campaign that never ends to influence every politician and aspiring politician. The moral decay he also is entrusted by his nazi peers out  of Austria, Germany, London et al is his gregarious and bombastic "isn't this fun?" mentality which is part and parcel of the programming into nazi envelopment of American celebrity and political power-grasping. It's not a question of who and how many are corrupt power and money grasping but if there are any who aren't of that same mode of vicious life-destroying money and ower grabbing at this point of the devouring of my country to these forces. 


"They" are all portrayed as the "strong couragious" heroes. The bombastic quality of Michelle's lectures promising that they are "rescuing" the voters after Biden's incompetence made so visible in his inability to even speak his nearly falling into a coma on stage when debating Trump then somehow "regaining" his verbal functions nominally a few days later, saying it was just one of his 'episodes" but all is well now. This michells promised she was rescuing society from a fallen angel who had promised that he would not run a 2nd term anyway but did  so anyway. The theme I had been tortured into describing to oprah (always on the money trail campain gravy train for multiple elections) but I described what is termed The Hegelian Dialectic, which is create chaos, provide the solution. The solution was the end goal before the systematic chaos was generated while the public follows the dangling carrot of the gravy train but the celebrity politicians have gobbled all up instantly and the remnants are just perhaps some crumbs for the homeless to get on their knees begging for some "more please sir can I have another bowl of bs"? And so they return as the "heroes' promising hope and change for another cycle the same "heroic" strong people. Grinding her teeth with a look of ferocity as I was prompted under torture conditions (arnold always there as he is the propagator of torture and his nazi training of torture and information extraction and dehumanization and enticing people to join in the "fun" while feigning concern has made him the last decan of the pre-midterms torture agenda so I have had to witness his many hundreds of celebrities, directors and senators house reps coming to viciously threaten my life for their promotion which apparently arnold is in control over the finances doling out promises and money to all the famous politician and they respond with a smile of love at him but a "now I see why they call you bitch" at me as I am fighting the people who poisoned raped and stole my ideas stole my cat after I was fighting pleading depp to stop raping poison into my body and then torturing me afterwards.

I am into another long rant now. They are murdering me still with daily torture administered under nazi arnold s-negger there is no doubt as to his intentions he has soberly promised me he will "get" me which means he will kill me when he gets the chance. Since he always operates in a stealth lying mode, he can get any of this millions of latinos who can't wait to inflict their fantasy dreams come true and arnold is making america great for them again. America promised them under Hillary and Billy Clinton that NAFTA would bring out their golden arches of dreams come true just come to America and the money will follow. Following on the heels of that, the death squads are shooting to kill anyone resisting but now they are warned not to kill white people who are "liberal" "dumb-o-crats" so....no mare huge protests around that issue. However I tell these immigrants with the strong accents that what arnold is really doing is destroying the promise which was in some small part fulfilled they got money they get to act in h-wood as villains which support the cliches which program the "good white" voters and the "Latinos for Trump" to support the death squads of ICE to get "rid" of the bad, bad boy criminals. They glare at me make disgusting nasty dirty references to my breasts which are sagging because of the hard poison shell embedded into my back which shitalina and dirty arnold and the rat from depp all profited off having poured and pounded raped and beaten into my body while I was completely helpless. Using my ideas about fighting injustice because I also studied criminal justice, domestic violence (in grad school, not at a very great level of the highest caliber of educational quality from a Florida State university) but nevertheless, compared to the zero they have in terms of any mention of reading, studying any subject which they torrture me (nearly to death)_ in order to obtain

so in other words, this is very long, but the u.s. government is funding this group to portray sympathetic compassion while they are absolutely callous psychopaths, one-and-all. 


They attack me at every vulnerable junction of being so ill I can't move. I fall asleep on my bed in such sickness unable to bend or wrap the many layers around my body parts so gouging making hair fall out h air stinking fingers huge, red swollen stinking of rotting flesh as I put all kinds of antiseptic lotions and alcohol and tea tree oil the stench of rotting flesh remains (they also smear fungus into the wounds to infect me). My hands are so destroyed they smear skin deteriorating chemicals on my foreamrs and skin and some kind of red pimple-erupting substance on my body in various areas like my thighs, and....


After 20 minutes of fighting to restore this page so hackers don't delete the entire post, I am ending here. I wanted to write a brief post about the cowardly lions attacking me in every weakness possible so they can get hormone highs and promotions. However, this is still a "fun fun fun" funny endeavor of power and social engineering to 99% of people reading this, participating in this and funding this. 


Trump is extremely persistent in obtaining this contract as are the obamas, the clintons have been "in the game" since at least the mid-1980's--see Bill Clinton arriving at the  University of Illinois (Champaign airport tarmac scene upon arrival) where he mentions the "good friend" of my family Daniel Mccollumn (Mc cullar phoentic pronunciation) he is referenced at least 3 times by Bill Clinton in his role as president at the time. Delivering a lecture at the University shortly after. It may have been on the campaign trail for Al Gore, but I was more invested in listening to what he described about the university, the environment I was brought up around. The university should be much more prestigious than it is. So many ground-breaking innovations to the modern malaise of digital society were developed there. The browser, youtube, the transistor and many other discoveries have basically created the modern world out of that tiny space nestled in soy and corn fields of Illinois. You can see dirty shitalina was handed my ideas about the complexities of Illinois' music scene or whatever her broadway play was about but she always steals my ideas so I assume at least some of what I wrote about the bands, the music and the environment were point-blank stolen. Next to Hillary's play about "women" which was featured (was reported to have been a "flop" but characteristically every idea dirty shitalina steals from me inevitably "wins" the rigged nazi award for the entire gamut of the country. I get more mutilation torture my money stolen my property destroyed on a daily basis and the filth skanks who laughed, gyrated and glowed with hormone highs just the two mentioned above are still latched onto this contract years later, and that was years into their murder of me via poisoning having me raped watching on smiling sniggering with all their rape abuser husbands watching on

but billy came to champaign's airport and proclaimed that this "friend" of my family, Daniel Mccollough (I have no idea how his last name is spelled but that's the basic phonetic spelling--as I struggle to type and think and surfing is imposible. By the way, I am writing this and disregarding that they froze my laptop earlier to try to delete all I had written above.  I must turn the desktop off and on again and although blogger is supposed to save as "draft" what I could not publish and had to turn all off and then on again, what I had written is deleted and it is part of hacking. Otherwise normally it's saved as a "draft" but they freeze my computer to delete "sensitive" information. Everyone knows what this group is and has done but I write just to format that this is never going to be stopped until these decades of being put into every lead spot in congress over the media and entertainment with all the trickle down are not kept eternally in power until they are in wheelchairs after the next "fall" where they are essentially blank checks to be filled out for their vote or money or permission for the structure to remain static, deteriorating and dying and dragging everyone down with them. 


This man, this "friend" who probably my mother had an affair with as my parents had become "modern" and had an "open marriage" but in essence they were drugged and poisoned mind control subjects and they were being mind programmed to render the destruction of their marriage under this pretense at modernity and cool open marriage feminism liberalism etc of the 1970's. It was part of COINTELPRO division from which The Hegelian Dialectic sprang the MK ULTRA out of the public light into the dark recesses of nazi torture and death squad formation leading to politicians in congress fully endorsing it openly in the privacy of their nestled power nest(s). 


They think I am some monarch butterfly which will transform into a willing masochist loving them for abusing me. However, having almost been killed while providing a torture rape loving victim as I had been, incognizant of their utter depravity, lack of humanity and lack of all love although they appear to love one another very much I just wonder what that love consists of, and upon which conditions that "love" is reciprocated upon what contract and what rewards and benefits each member of the contract are allowed to demonstrate "love" towards each other? Perhaps another "open marriage" type contract in which they allow each other to rape people like me for promotion for both of them, then feeding off the energy of the desperate victim or drugged victim emitting this "love" energy under hypnosis and in sleep state which the empty parasites feed off plus the torture which they feed off? 


Dark mirror love, yes but I am trying to shatter their black mirror away from me. Being tethered to that black vortex I am writing endlessly into what feels like an eternal empty void of callousness but nevertheless I am purging my body of their ugly hate. This is ugly arnold's ploy every day to intimidate and torture me and then "punish" me for writing and not "protecting" them by not writing about their crimes.

But they msut abuse me so I feel death and old age devouring my body after trying to be happy, free and energized in morning hours they pour and dump hate and violence on me for HOURS AND HOURS until I "crack" and become old and broken ranting screaming like an abused domestic violence 40 year rape and hate system of destroying everything about me while sucking all they can get for their power-over and idea extraction (and they want a baby and I want them dead).


So they are still killing me. The midterms in 40=something days means that probably I will wait and wait see that some democrats have "won" or progressives or independents adn then...nothing will change. I will be glued to watching trump roll out hegseth for a precursor to a total government takeover military debacle of shooting at patriots defending democracy and the capitol from his breach of the constitution or just killing protestors when the time comes that the supreme court will exonerate all in the name of entitlement and immunity in doing his "job" just doing his job nazi style.


The democrats and some republicans will make their customary rage speeches and then go along and threaten to kill me when I am still fighting to stop this nazi contract out on me, which put trump in power in the first place because I clicked on a hacked image of trump in his 2016 campaign tour on his private jet--the photo had been taken from a cell phone it was grainy and he did not have cake makeup on at the time it obviously was a very amateur photo but I clicked, wrote something adverse about his run for presidency adn that has enabled him under invite by elon musk who by that time had partaken of 2+ years of observing with shitalina and amber heard (they were connected long before the nazi English met gala where they supposedly "met" when she was invited there--what a pretext in unison with the english and german nazi cartel controlling the american nazi league of whorewood)


no money coming in, waiting for a decision from social security which trump and musk turned into an extremely EXTREMELY ABUSIVE confrontational unprofessional attack vector upon me as a disabled person they forced disability upon at a time when I had not worked long enough to obtain actual social security disability but the most low level of SSI which means I am restricted on the welfare state rolls unable to obtain so many benefits that people who paid taxes into FICA who became disabled obtain and I get sub-sub-poverty which this group also exploits. But then having it cut off for over 17 months while I await this decision for resinstatement while they torrture and abuse me, increasing it to murder levels but on the "soft" murder zone when I am so ill from shitting out poisons which they forced and then pouned into my body and abuse me for how deformed my body is. The latino puppet of ugly arnold came at me first thing, 2 days ago (they are here now they were here  yesterday they came about 30 minutes after I had deleted better call saul because as I always do, I get on the computer to shut up their death threats and abusive comments which I react to and can't stop so I get on and then they hack more tv shows and use subliminal persuasion to get me to click and any click means the next batch of blacks, latinos, jews white nazis and et al can rush to abuse me without end viciously and murderously with hate energy while ugly sick arnold is applauded endlessly and retaining all the governor perks which should have been stopped long ago but he is just kept in every pocket every deep money bag he grabs his pig snout snorting to suck in and get all he deems is his entitlement: everything. The ugly sleazy dirty pig ape scum is so pompous but so lacking in artistic talent as far as I can see, and his one talent besides his psychopathic violence turned into snorting smug murder jokes and getting every wanna be  around him to violently assault me as nazi money is poured into every seeming "benevolent" creep on the internet and in media in the news news networks the pop crap music culture of "alternative" cock rock sound all like k-pop scum nothing more than fake pretenses and not great singing all sounding like each other and all sounding and appearing like juggling aspirants from America's Got Talent.They all get plastic surgery to appear more nazi conformity with square jaws and blue contact lenses and blonde streaks and the mentality of absolute murder enhanced by ugly arnold in that california plantation system which is a most racist environment with some silicon and plastic surgery coating. 


So to try to end this next day of ranting after death threats and being assaulted with disgusrting ugly stupidity by the latino shit that dirty ugly arnold brought who are the really rancid attack dogs of ugly arnold but the white trash creep who played the lead role of better call saul responded with violent yelling after I had been insulted by the latino shavenhead thug who began coming at me pointing at my breasts--in my room, while I was as usual sick from another day of shitting out their poison which is never-ending this shitting out poison or being completely plugged up constipated and fighting get more poison to crack and finally come out. Once it comes out I am DEVESTATED in utter sickness and ugly sick dirty poisoning the blood of america arnold shitnigger trash filth and his groups of latinos and blacks come hitting raping and yelling death threats while I am in the throes of extreme sickness and pain. Absolutely "floored" with toxins in my blood stream unable to think write or do anything and the stinking mess they order the other minority minions to spray perpetually into my living space makes it a toxic stink death trap of sepsis and I am too ill to bend and clean it up perpetually. today I wiped the same area I cleaned 4 times yesterday without end--today it was 6 times. The front area about 2 feet by 2 in front of my patio threshold as soon as I walk away and return there are piles of greasy hair, debris and black gunk in the places I had just cleaned. The rest of the room is a toxic stink filth mess of black slime sprayed which never comes out. It coats the walls and is permanent nothing gets it out. 

It is another form of covert stealth murder, toxic shock. But they hit abuse and rape me. The dirty latino slime filth from better call saul, under instruction by the white trash bigot ape who starred in the lead role, endlessly jabbering crap and so many of these types of white nazi shit men pervade the whorewood atmosphere with ugly sick shitalina only overjoyed to have them sexually assault me. so the prick slime latino working for sleazy ugly dirty rapist arnold and the white crap with the scandenavian name making hate violent remarks as I fought against being insulted and abused. The first thing the dirty dog of the white trash did to get his dirty little reward was to point at my breasts (which is what ugly shitalina tells all the men to do and say, the ugly rat from depp does this continuously). The breasts are sagging because the muscles have atrophied in my back because of a hard shell of poisons. While I exercise they sit in a chorus row making insults and demands that I exercise according to their dictates. My concentration is raped by their ugly stupid comments and remarks so they try in every way to stop my healing and my body to be strong and regardless, every single day when I am sleeping at the very least they have my body mutilated in the spots I can't wrap endless layers of protection around. But when I am so ill from screaming in  rage after I can't "ignore" them as my energy gets sucked out they suck out ideas to steal as their concepts (always just torturing me afterwards and my writing in my blog that they have stolen my ideas is met by ugly robber maggot magot whatever who stole my barbie concept--she starred in it and then the english filth crap out of london was a voice-over in some scene who has stolen my ideas and had me raped--like ugly sick shitalina her plastic surgery breasts heaving in excitement when they see me being raped by germans making nazi holocaust style genocidal remarks to dehumanize and justify their violence. The rancid minorities rush to join in laughing and they say, the jewish men do, that they are GLAD this is happening to me. They get instant prizes afterwards as their blonde wives and snarling half jewish children sneer in contempt and smile and laugh as they, too, get promoted. It is so typical it is a 100% pattern not a recurring theme but a non-stop system which has never been deviated from in regard to jews who participate and/or who watch on. My family epitomizes this.

So they have had my disability cut off. I have fought to not be raped and mutilated by people while I am still raped in teleportation and still mutilated in deadly ways it's very dangerous they can very easily kill me and I have almost been killed in this place many times. But I can marginally protect my property which I need becaues I have barracaded the front door and am not physically being raped by scum russian white trash men while putin, under trump #1 admin, hacked his family his mistress into my social media non-stop (facebook, etc) while english and russians lived in  harmony as they co-jointly raped and asaulted mein huge groups. The every entrance and exit into my room was a throng of these people (the women very excited, the white nazi shit trash women out of euro-hate land and russiaj) extremely excited about having me mutilated raped my property made stinking and broken in ways I can never get out or repair)

but now they are forcing me to move with zero money coming in as they are abusing me non-stop nearly to death. Grey hair my body aged breaking down. the filthy ape from this shit tv show programming america into nazi hate for latinos is met by the stupid dumb thugs performing nazi cartel hate at me, which is so typical of latinos in miami and always jenifer lopez is there. I had been listening to some Salsa music earlier that day, which was like open door policy to bring in latinos to begin to really abuse me in death mode they are threatening to kill me to urinate in my drink while I am sitting trying ot ignore them pointing at my breasts and laughinga bouyt how they are "sagging" which is what shitalina told all the rapist men and their shit dirty women like this filthy ugly loser rat from depp whose life has been one non-stop attack upon me to get a "winning" position for her shit movie appearances with depp trying to get revenge for me screaming to get off me as he blames me for amber heard using my ideas about domestic violence which they both inmflicted    upon me





No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I write so many, so often, long, rambling incoherent (hacked, redacted by hackers, rewritten to discredit me) posts, I will try to make this succinct: I am very ill from poisoning. The poison remains in my body after decades of trying to protect my body from more poisoning and the administration of what could be the compression of the poisons through rape while I am unconscious and unable to brace against impact. Johnny Depp had my cat stolen, but tortured and photographed while being drowned in response to me writing endlessly for 2 weeks at the onset of his rape and torture and thrills and sniggering raping me pounding poison into my body and then abusing torturing me afterwards so his daughter and he and amber heard and whomever else could obtain non-stop prizes, promotions without end. 13 years later his dirty, nasty daughter who has spent MOST OF HER LIFE profiting off viciously and murderously having me poisoned sits next to arnold ugly-termini88er who has spent at least a decade profiting off my ideas stolen as he partners with people poisoning and raping the poison into my body. //The list of people who have done this to me who remain steadfastly latched onto sucking my life out and being praised, promoted the sky is not even the limit as elon musk has been handed space gear, as long as he continues to drill into the mind and brain of all the targets, victims and nazi genocide pogrom people they want exterminated, mind controlled and all exonerated with no evidence as no one ever will break out of the chain-of-command all obey and get promotions merely for the act of silence, obedience and proving sniggering delight at having me tortured and viciously participating then spreading the word so the snowball effect is a contagion upon me (and the world but so far the thrill of lynch mob witch hunt mentality strips all cognition of warning to the future as has been happening with every technology brought out to get speed and action on this terra firma and now into the grooves of the mind and brain and control over other human beings rendering them sheer victims of genocidal torture all administered without any evidence as again, no one reports any of this but "everybody" participates. //At my height of sickness arnold hate-=termini88er has been consigned not merely to rally every female white "feminist" nazi every black "fighting racism" nazi minority minion latinos acting out their fantasies of enacting their movie roles onto attacking me. Every jew smirks and laughs and stares into the eyes of dirty shitalina or dirty arnold transfixed into their every look of "approval" like absolute mirrors I can see the ugliness of the energy spectrum of the puppets who otherwise are "fighting Nazis". But at the time when I am detoxing and am at the most sick possible for me, in the "window" of sickness I am at very weak and vulnerable moments. They attack me all the more viciously in a murderous way, as has been happening for years but arnold believes that he is an entitled "predator" and hacks lion videos preying on weak little animals in his social darwinistic nazi paradigm which many would say, is "the way of the world" the animal kingdom the strong survive, only. //But feeding off the vulnerable whom you force into vulnerability. The organized poisoning and physical dislocation of little items of the body like vertebrae all along the spine they have done to me--and putting hips and spine out of alignment has been done non-stop under this group for the past 20 years while I am unconscious, unable to wake up and the people surround me raping smearing fungus and semen into my hair, into my orifices on my everything else in the room horrid substances. Making my hair grey further they scream insults and then rush at me violently when I respond but can't stop torturing me almost to death to obtain these reactions for their note-taking on ideas for how to empower 'victims" in their next movie set of award-winning original themes but supplying no threat to the "animal kingdom" of Nazi overtake as ordained long before Hitler. //I write this because the technology has rendered me powerless and the reaction of society clamps the prison on me by the sheer permission structure which is supported by a terror network of death squads for anybody actually openly caring or helping me. //They are trying to kick me out of this place I spent at least 2 years fighting to understand how to block actual human beings from breaking into my room via the mechanical arms opening the multi-locked and layered barriers I created just for the front door. I had already pounded in plastic wood-like cabinets (very hard, extremely painful) into the many cabinets lining the walls and panels which are opened from the other side of the wall the concealment of these portals of terror entry are done professionally. //They first cut off my disability (after having made me disabled through these nighttime mutilations of my spine fracturing my vertebrae in multiple locations while in deep sleep. Then poisoning me with a horrific substance which has been manufactured in an extremely precise way to create various staggered time schedules so that various agents are introduced into the drug cocktail after many years of the bloating and latching forces malfunction, bloating the poisons latching onto flesh and bone and every single tear, rip and injury is a penetration portal for the poisons. This group has spent my life having me injured but especially while in deep unconscious sleep states in order to force the penetration of these poisons into every possible interior space of my being to the core. Perhaps in my marrow. In my brain absolutely since this group has undoubtedly manufactured upgrades of the microchips and used extreme laser precision to implant more advanced layers of technologies into my brain. The hard poisons form very elongated structures, hard as cement, into my body extending from bones into every injury and surgery they forced upon me to "correct" the extreme curvature of my spine, then afterwards exacerbating the curvature with hip and spinal manipulation (plus whittling my shoe soles so they were at 45-degree angles, forcing me to walk in crooked ways and that went on most of my life I though I was walking in a crooked way naturally. This studio they are kicking me out of, with my disability payments still suspended and the decision pending to reinstate the payments; my family and the billionaire whorewood group and the president former presidents, former president's wives who are endlessly fixated on obtaining every prize and deal possible out of having been in the Oval Office as leader 40 years ago but still they cling on and on. AT my most ill they continue the soft kill approach by viciously assaulting me with yelling screaming tears torture heart palpitations abuse without end death threats and arnold picking me up while I am clutching my abdomen in pain, agony after detoxing more black, stinking poison embedded into my back and intestines and synapses and tissue for decades. Hitting my abdomen and my sides while I was in agony nearly from this horrific poison finally coming out (and he profited off having me poisoned since at the very least 2013, I have no idea how long so many others have conjoined in this effort to obtain a huge prize of endless summer for them in media prizes and absolute control over h-wood if they get me to "submit" to being abused raped poisoned without any protestation and me providing these ignorant horrific hateful people with ideas because they can't be bothered to study or read or think critically they just get me to provde my lifetime of having done all that, coming from an Ivy League family one a professor the rest attorneys and artists. It's not merely arnold s-ne88er but he's the tool used by trump to really inflict the "German" style nazi terrorism which is reminiscent of the old nazi genocidal regime. Under restraint now marginally but nevertheless not at the full violent behavior they would otherwise inflict if there were not guardrails. I am a prototype and they must exploit me for more so they can't outright torture me to death but oh, they tried to have me kliled in near-death accidents on the road, multiple times and other people would have died from their violent vehicular "accidents" where the brakes and other functions were suddenly gone, like water through a sieve while cars hit me from sides and at speeds from standing still to bursting at me which obviously had sophisticated engine manipulation and not normal car acceleration capabilities.// Arnold hate-ni88er is not stopping with the slow murder and has previously made death threats for my response to his insults and abuse which are nazi-racist in nature not just demeaning but focused on racist genocidal humiliation. This programming is part of the psychological conditioning this group is trying to force into American society for the Jews to repeat the old permission structure to commit more genocide as long as a few "entitled" get to stand out and profit off the margin of death extermination. I am going into a long rant at the moment but my point is that besides the grey hair they forced on me (also had hair removed on my scalp and underarms ) but the endless slicing smearing of poisons on my hands, mutilation and then hours of abuse per day until I write a post trying to elicit any kind of compassion or support or help from this group which has restricted my posts and blog on a "need-to-know" basis. No one capable of consternation reads my posts apparently this is chock full of compliant and complicit wanna be master race entitlement getting paid and laid crowd. //However, the real irony is that they appear as being very "strong" they have huge muscles they are always heroic but when it comes to this, they exploit someone disabled, alone, drugged up, my brain rendered in various loops as they have people inflict subliminal sentences which I repeat under extreme duress/stress combined with daily drugging via all vehicles of drugging while they torture me for having repeated the subliminal hypnotic suggestion statements. Now they are hacking so badly it's impossible to type without having to repeat and backspace retype this always is a bane to anything I attempt to explain. Rendering me mute and then ranting. The subliminal suggestion is always forced in moments of stress and they ("they") manufacture stress literally almost every single moment second of my life. If I begin to laugh at anything "they" are tweaking the throat microchip implant to force stinging torture tears welling and pouring out of my eyes to stop me instantly from laughing and/or having any gaiety whatsoever.

  All of these people are constructs of heroism according to the images they are crafted to appear as in their tv shows, news podcasts and p...