I spent 6 SIX YEARS in grad school to attempt to get out of the shithole rut this country forced me into. Obviously NAZI genocidal bigots have "ruled" over America far longer than Trump ever plopped on that escalator. He only exacerbated the conditions which already existed.
I spent six years, now in full-on horrific debt because this group began poisoning me to death, after slowly poisoning me to death but increased the poisoning to extreme murder levels back in 2008 (earlier actually when Bush came to power the poisoning to death began and my body has never been the same. I could not exercise I was struck with poisoning so badly I was inert. The terrorists "helping" me to heal who sit abusing and having me raped claim I was just "lazy" and didn't do exercises and I "let" this happen to me.
Instead of getting out of this poverty and sickness cycle which this organization, my family at the forefront always they sent my brother to partner with local nazi death stalking groups to partner with the profits, the payments and the promotions for himself, his spawn and this group called my "family" which I have nothing to do with and have not for over 20 years or longer. Trying to live an independent life the COUNTRY the GOVERNMENT is still forcing that group of goddamn sick filth on me in partnership with the utter sick stupid dirty shit of whorewood--not merely shitalina and ape pitt but a huge group of over 500 shithead scum out of whorewood with their euro-nazi controllers have attacked me over the past 16 years of this never being stopped; but instead the Obamas and the Clintons have fully partnered with all the politicians like my family partnering with the nazi groups, ensuring they get media coverage "forever" like Hillary endlessly partaking in more and more for her never-ending "opinion" on Trump--her friend and partner even when the Epstein fall-out occurred she remains the front focal piece along with the Obamas who never released the files either, and also never put dedicated people into the Supreme Court allowed all the white nazis in congress to roll over and dictate that their dictatorial judges get into the supreme court. Smiling with loving devotion the obama "hero" has remained in the media and cranking out book tours and lectures endlessly forever. He is more a celebrity than anything related to a Constitutional Republic pesonality. His health care (or the Affordable Care Act) was part of a demand that he acquiesced to but his real factor was in protecting Wall Street criminals from prosecution. They remain in more power after obama handed the scepter to trump but the health care has been dwindled and so has the efficacy of the Supreme court. So hard to type with the hacking I am truly struggling to get anything out.
I am also digressing which is part of the mind control.
They have forced extreme debt on me from decades of torture and poisoning, this group of shit. Social SEcurity disability is such below-poverty income anyway I can't survive on it and am always literally fighting for my life physically--to not be poisoned and raped to death to not become homeless and to get my money reinstated and then the attempt to have a Master's Degree met with extreme poisoning intention to covertly murder me. Supported fully by the obamas and the clintons who are regulars (mostly behind the scene behind the curtain proverbially) pulling the strings of the filthy nazi "actors" of whorewood who are just empty, blank and violently stupidly the real puppets of nazi euro-pig shit out of england, germaany, then there's the governor of california the former lout austrian who is retained in power endlessly forever because of the nazi goldmine pipeline buying off every single sleazy scum in whorewood who is a nazi aligning with handing power over to nazis out oof nazi hate-land euro-hate bigot genocide-land--hillary and the obamas are the most subservient and traitors to america possibly in the history but that I write only because I have seen them grovel and turn on me viciously. The more they all acquiesce to Nazis the more viciously they assault me, like an inverse relationship.
So they are literally making me homeless now where anyone can rape and poison drug steal and destroy in a seriously deadly way. From the mechanical arms mutilation of my body ongoing non-stop in this tiny room which is litearlly a place I have almost been killed repeatedly in various ways and means by this group using Government-funded covert torture and poisoning capabilities.
Two accidents out of stress that almost killed me. So hard to type writing it's very hard. Poisoning almost to death repeatdly and drugging which is by now poison to my body is ongoing literally every day (I mean night, while I am sleeping and in my food).
I need far more money than a tiny sub-fraction below the poverty line to survive this endless murder situation so I can protect my body from their incisions andpoisoning rape and torture destruction and violence which is murderous. white nazi worm trash filth fuckers are the ones they send to rape and mutilate me
the shit outof whorewood continue to torture me to obtain ideas from whence the already multi-millionaire and billionaire or more shit and fucking stupid ugly dirty scum obtain more millions
for anyone accustomed to the trump cartel of handing money to billinoaires and destroying the lives of the working--and of the racist discrimination policies and politics (which obama and hillary fully are part of and always have been, very cloaked in politically correct rhetoric just like all the established dem-o-rats are endlessly fluent in they have the same acting coachse as the whorewood teams and this is not a joke or exaggeration.
They should be forced to pay me or some kind of financial restitution be made surreptitiously or however else from this fucking government towards me out of my life being turned into a circus freak show spectacle (they are the freak show the sleazy filthy stupid ape celebrity nazi mafia scum I must deal with) they are so blank in terms of any kind of compassion or artistic concept they are vicious rat whores grasping at me endlessly to get every single thing out of me and block all my capabilities in every single way, every single day this is never stopped
No comments:
Post a Comment