Thursday, September 3, 2026

The "dumbing-down" hate teams of hackers (dumbing down a universal control mechanism the "4th Reich" employs continuously via all sorts of maneuvers. Media block, mergers of news outlets into a global, systematic controlled news output system. Hacking which is done so cleverly most people don't know that their algorithm searches are being tailored to block out real "alternative" journalism. I find that most of the people who attack me do not read many books but are working to abuse me so they can become the leaders of an artistic entertainment sphere totally controlled by themselves but they spend hours per day torturing me to obtain every single Idea derived from reading my entire life--literall6 years of daily information extraction via torture and then cognitive BLOCKS TO ALL MY SEARCHES and non-stop hacking blocking typing functionality so I am forced to spend hours fighting to type one or two pages with backspacing rewriting pounding with extreme forc emy entire hand simple keys almost nothing coming out--typing at my normal speed of more than 100 words per minut e has been impossible for at elast 30 years of non-stop itnerference with every single lsystemj. can't type even quickly at all. Then tey attack my brain so I can't think clearly adn then they abuse me and poison and drug so I am endlessly rugged poisoned and abused so the trauma effect and then in their private telepoarttion torture sessions I am "able" to communciate fully only verbally--in my thoughts can't even speak for more than a few minutes without my throat implant constricting my air passages my throat is tightneed so I am choking literally when I speak to people on phone and in person I am so blocked with cognition blocks I can't calculate most basic math equations as they play numbers games for basic cash interactions I can't subract or add the most simple and when I do come up with a number it is "wrong" my brain literally places a "hold" on the wrong number "telling" me that this absolutely incorrect calculation is completely correct. These are just some examplesl) but---right now, trying to learn new ideas using AI. The system incorporates videos and links underneath the discussions. The creeps have begun to, routinely every time I try to copy the links---

 They are literally "gluing" the cursor pointer of the mouse kinetically to the motion of the pointer so I click on a url from youtube which is part of the "recommended links" section (my term not the term from the system) and the entire tab for the youtube page "follows" my pointer and all disappears. A new browser appears often, and then the pages begin to flash and flutter on screen. Pages get deleted in this process and then what I was copying is also deleted. In the "history" renewal attempts I make, the thread and the chats and the links are likewise literally deleted from the memory no retrieval is possible. 


Of course, it should be retrievable and I had used this and they are deleting and hacking at this level. They then add other videos which are not on the list of the recommended, and then delete my entire copied page on my email by forcing the computer to endlessly freeze. Every 10 minutes I must restart my computer they freeze it every few minutes when I am not trying to learn anything this is done routinely now. It is not my computer malfunctioning I have peformed CSU energy tests heating tests etc the Dell laptop is perfectly working the kernal is working it is hacking.


yesterday to copy about 15 links and perhaps 2 pages of question and answer sessons--so the paragraphs were very short the spaces between questions and answers and the layout for the responses in blocked off formation but concise turned into one hour of fighting to regain access to what I had just copied and pasted. I also highlight and copy the information on a conversion tool from the AI chat into pdf readable script for my email "save" library--and they delete what I highlight and copy and then delete the entire page and then freeze the computer and all is lost. 


This is currently a repeat obstruction for every single information session. I spend at least one hour fighting to regain information i had diligently copied--my questions, the responses and although all I have to do is click on the "copy" button they delete block make the tabs go berserk the pages flash like a neon flashing sign for a few seconds then the tabs follow my cursor as I move it from the flashing tab to try to copy it to my note-keeping pages. The hacking makes t yping so impossible I must spend at least 50% or more trying to type--more like 70%. I am such a fast typing that I can go literally at high speed without a mistake and without any problem. any effort along with drugging so horrific abuse that is never-ending slow torture to death--tears are still the torture weapon. Dirty arnold is still there working to ensure that I am discredited raped tortured death threats and gangs and groups of english, german and american with their french partners drooling with vicious sadism waiting for this "contract" plus yesterday they brought on my most violent and murderouus "sibling" for lack of better term who has spent HIS LIFE attacking me from childhood as much as possible TO DEATH absolutely their intention a horrific death. 

The dumbing down process being imposed on many people is not this overt it is more subtle and they believe they have full access and pay for anti-virus suites which are useless against the unbelievable capabilities for spyware that truly exist. 


I am merely trying to learn about sound waves and how to adjust the equalizer but asking about wave shapes, and other technical learning skill-set questions. Dirty ugly rapist men and women are trying to make sure my attention my ability to function is left at the most minimal while torturing me to obtain information I spent years at graduate level studying and from a background in academia and high-aptitude guidance for me all my life-reduced to endlessly being tortured but arnold makes it very clear with hissing hate that I can't display anything that makes him appear in any way on any less English-language skilled or anything whatsoever and with the dirty hissing screwaming of the depp-rat spawn endlessly shrieking "loser" as the men scream "bitch" there is j-lo coming to hiss "bitch" at me for not wanting to give her a tarot reading--=after the 8th hour of murder threats abuse (bringing on my brother and his children looking to fully support and violently assault me all my life all the nazi teams and bigots around the country around the world he rushes to follow me to make sure the local bigot nazi teams know my family is fully on board will do everything to have my spine fractured for me to be gang raped they set up rapes they try to have me imprisoned they had all medical care denied me even made sure that when I was offered the opportunity for real help it was later rescinded. I have been running from them all my life, with them literally being paid in  MILLIONS and multi-millions to have me beaten raped poisoned lacking health care being killed in a horrid way. There are two "cousins" who onl have come out of their millionaire family background (one of them out of whorewood) to slyly try to abuse me with sexual abuse then handing me over to gangs of nazi blondish bigots he obtained his inheritance shortly after these sessons his mommy dying (and he's so callous I truly cannot rule out the permission structure for his endless reversion to childhood and teen surfing in LA with his Hollywood Hills background) the other "cousin" has had me raped abused chased around on South Beach while I lived there discredited tortured and he comes with the same "entitlement" structure that they abused me all my life. Regardless of what I have done all my life to be an independent and self-sufficient person they have rushed to have cars hit me at high speed (which I barely survived but my body is very fractured and a huge "shelf" of poison accumulated where all the internal "ripping" of tissue occurred plus they forced hip and spine "adjustments" while in deep sleep--that would be rancid ugly sick shitalina the filth skank totally carved by plastic surgery renonvations to her filthy flabby face and rancid flabby body (that stomach pin surgery I truly believe is the only reason she is not a fat and saggy older woman plus millions and the hate and ugliness this rancid sick bigot crap emits in a sexual manner and the rape culture men and the other rancid dirty rape cheerleader women all want her to continue this so they all get "entitlement" to be "superior" while the target is helplessly being teleported drugged mutilated by literally millions of people working in unison around the world. Every government official is part of this as well (just teleported to a racist abuse skit by senator whitehouse who routinely hacks his lectures condeming the injustices of the supremes but focusing on clarance the black dude and then hacking into MY personal youtube channel something about his private country club in Rhode Island where they don't allow "jews" to be members--obviously the title hacked and included in a repertoir of other hacks by him and his yappy partner elizabeth warrren and bernie sanders, aoc and the rest raskin ratskin and all of t hem so vehemently against trump but fighting for him while screaming they are fighting these disparities in power which remain in power indefinitely because their "attempts' and lectures go nowhere in reality. 

-------------

and again, the hackers froze the page and I had to try to open another browser completely to try to revive what remains--60% deleted in the process of blocking all functions all freezing and most deleted


I was writing on a "wave" of dispelling the demons from my body and life trying to get this hate out from a group of sleazy sick filth


I was writing about the senator white whitehouse who came to abuse me in deep sleep teleportation with a blonde male constructing teams of people to assault me with his pig sniffing snorting the air posture nazis make--I was on bicycle they had me at a stop light the light turned "green" for me and as I began to cycle from a stopped position I was "instructed" via subliminals to look at this white blond male on the other side, also on bicycle, facing me with at least 30 people on bicycle. I began to pedal to cross the road--the only person on my side 30 of them facing me in a line. They had put the bike into the middle of a gear shift phase so when I began to pedal the link chain almost dropped and I could not pedal-then the light turned "green" for the wave of bigot crap on the other side--the gear then shifted to the hardest level--the tightest for the chain and I had to struggle under the concept that I was halfway through the intersection about to be run over by a team of 30 white nazi scum riding at me--they didn't do that but then in another "edit" process there was whitehouse the senator fuming and yelling with some huge bicycle contraption that looked like a two-seater delivery service with huge attached luggage or carry carts a huge large system as it stopped working as he was yelling about having to ride bicycle. All cars in all directions so it was deemed some poverty insult but as usual they put me in the middle of a potentially dangerous situation in an edited hypnosis action I would not do or it would not have occurred like this probably in a normal situation. The white nazi male pig and whitehouse colluded to create this "inferiority" skit and it recalled the hacking into my youtube of by now years of recurring anti-clarance thomas lectures never on roberrs and perhaps the "coke" brothers (it is too hard to type, to surf the ykeep freezing the laptop in the midst of writing as i wrote, I was in the middle of these thoughts and the ocmputer frozen all deleted except for what po rtions I had not even saved yet--they  just deleted all reference to whitehouse and to crockett who has returned to abuse me even when she was attacked by this system she is just beginning to "rise up" again for her next tour of blonde hair election process into higher levels of power dynamics by endlessly atatcking me-as well as the inevitable jamie rqskin who has gone into the leader of the judiciary committee from years of abuse under biden never achieving anything but lecturing about how corrupt trump is for the j-6 committee along with the other "jewish" california now senator who went from the house to the senate

but, to continue, the power-over dynamic of whitehouse last night coincides with the types of videos he hacked of "whitehouse in rhode island country club discriminates against jewish members--or excludes them" with a broad smiling face of whitehouse

I for some reason keep clicking on his videos in the assumption that he has any powerful thing to actually say in conjunction with DOING ANYHTING     but always the efforts of these demo-nazis is to yell yap pronounce denounce and then utlimately at the last minute one or two members of their "other side" farce vote for the nazi republican agenda (just happened again with hack jefferson descrying the two demorat votes to favor the repub nazi faction as always happens and always dilutes and blocks all attempts at any real passage of anything deterrming the rise of nazi fascism which they all secretly rush to join in with the teleportaiton thugs from whroewood--arnold being the epicenter with ugly shitalina the english crown representatiew and now baryishinkov who spends every day when I begibn to stretch and exercise ensuring that i ge4t raped tortured abused poisoned drugged as he gets more and more and more with his nazi europigape shit nazi pals the english in particular


but the american politicians just rush to join in

the discrediting of me they all offer from dark money sources while publicly denouncing the "dark money" networks that white worm white bigt plantation house whitehouse always declares as his "fight" oh my he declares like sipping a cocktail on the nazi plantation white house sipping some southern drink laced with moonshine just drunk on power. Displaying some white male sticking his snout in the air as they forced me to ride bicyle in the middle of an intersection with the gears literally almost grinding the bike into a halt at the momeht I am too far into the section to back up or go forward as a death threat veiled as a stupid insult humiliation episode the jews are so familiar with that they sit around making self-depreciating jokes to alleviate the nazis from actually having to go through with the process. That is what east coast jews do continuously that is what bigot whitehouse is relying on--the genocide obviously he and the rest of this shit endorses like all the msnbc team the blacks the whites the jews all can hand me over if they are a minority to endless rape and torture


all the has-beens rush to do this they are suddenl in the middle of the action for just creating abuse and pre-murder torture and abuse scenarios

all the years they had the chance to actually create anything original worth being put on screen most of them have not done except for  afew--their movies reaching a level of fame but the plots totally formulaic and the abuse of me throgh the whorewood network alerady fully establisehd they only appear visually at the years of observation from the sidelines after years of this inneer circle obtaiing years of oscars derived from my screaming and written posts or just by abusing me always stealthily to death no evidence I can't write or do anything and of course, to even begin to type or think coehernly is their tech-wonder promotional stepping stone

so I am rambling now--must save this before they freeze the compuyter again


crockett appeared about 2 days ago with her new blonde hair and now running for president taking one day between hegseth and the rancid graham nazi pump-in-air fisting with trump behind her to get the nazi plantation system on a less ranting druniken level of endorsing endless genocide as lindesy had done

any verbal slip on my part of repeating anything I had heard from the really sick david feldman who stated on his podcast that lindsey was actually the father of this whatever she is (in teleportaitn he told me she was his mother and she went along-) I could only see her outline of her face and said that she was "beautiful" in a drugged and hypnotized state surroundedj by the "good christian" asesmtly. Any single thing that I repeat under such conditions where they literall ypump verbal commands into my brain to repeat is met by instant and never-ending yelling ab use then physical violence as I say I didn't mean it that it just came out--in this state where they force sentences to blurt out all are constructs intended to create a "justificatio' for years of violence which has been ongoing


there was whitehouse taking turns with crocket who came to once more applaude tom hardy who spent 8 months or so yelling death threats and abuse with his wife and partners (maybe 6 months--he was part of a large group of english who appeared when I fought to get baryshnikov off me as I literally physically fought him, his wife and daughter he brought on groups of english who partnered with gavin to hate nazi bigot with all the focus group promises of redemption of "liberal" policy all smiles jokes and caring and "fighting touch" on his "heels' like a heel-nazi goosestepping follower in a group of soldiers absolutely hateful and violent towards me, a complete rapist race enthusiast with slapping "bitch" as I fight gto get rapists off me-so baryishinkov sent groups of english and when I bvegan to fight them physically to get off me as it has been their slow introdcuction to get a sense  of how to abuse me, querstions for ever daily for weeks until they creae a formulaic systematic abuse schedule for daily violence (leaiding to death_ but first information extraction so their hateful and blank references to how "superior" they are only for being white english soccar players their pop music wives can sing and perform dance routines the established actors have played in shakesperae movies and plays therefore almost on the level of deitifcation and total sneering contempt tinged with rape and torture trauma to obtain more ideas out of me


ongoing right now. Beginning to Ignore the endless fake "help" of baryishinkov (too ill to exercise or stretch today_replaced by the endless abuse of "j-lo" who demands i give her a tarot reading at night after hours of my brother who has been having me mutilated tortured and raped and was prepared to capitalize on my death deceads ago--brought in with the rest of this scheming set of self-hating jewish nazis my "familY" all fo them to abuse and literally sneer with joyous contempt the years of me remaining aboslutely with no contacyt and the 4 years of biden not allowing all the hate abusers that obamas and trump had allowed in from my life of shit atatcking me throgh this system all my lifej

so they bring in this filth of my family show that the brother's children are right next to shitalina and ape pitt so the ycan work in whorewood and that I am fighting for many reasons to protect my life and not allow this group of nazi sick shit to destroy america from within any longer

threatening to kill me threatening his ugly dirty filthy bad energy

that wa sin the morning

then exercising keeping busy

today so ill because I managed to get a huge hard chunk of poison out of my left side which was forced on me by having my hips and spine dislocated in deep sleep by shitalina and pig ape pit while they weee awarded for my ideas they stole through more rape and poisoning to death daily atacks--for 16 years not it has not stopped for a single day with full glaring hate yelling and death trheats and stupid skits by one-and-all in power

all the fake opponents to authoritarianism but that only means that white males are "free" to rape and steal along with nazis

so there is j-lo as she arrived with the kamala team sitting next to shit arnold who is there to insert his hate but so threatened that I can compete aginast his blank nothing brain for cerattive ideas he has his teams of depp shit rat screaming "loser" after they torture me every single time I am in such pain from detox and every day hours to my death day after day tears ripping my skin and eyes out of my skull just burning agony they are delighted by this

information extraction never ending while I am unable 6to type, think or write

and just copying links so I am even at a nominal conceptual level of understandin gmodern tech instead of being forcede into a non-functioning "nothing" in society blocked form tech information blocked from surfing blocked from typing blocked in ability to think clearly going into ranting hate as they freeze delete and block

and ugly shit arnold and this team of rancid sleazy dirt yshit have obtained HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars from MY IDEAS WHICH THEY STEAL OUTRIGHT FROM MY WRITING now endleslsy via torture and thought extraction out of torture (to death)

.

In my next endless attempt to retrieve what I had happily with more relaxed stature to type, obtain links to watch on how to apply the settings for an equilizer linux function which -all I do is blocked hacked so I can never have any real chance of using anything without their blocks--they put the eufi and bios system into dissaray literally blocked kernal fucntions the hacking is completely embedded so no mater what I do this computer is destroyed


they deleted the ai chat I had and diffrerent information nis now appearing--what I had been copying is gone and there is no way to retrieve it it has been delted from the memory-only the latter portion of the chat is available and this is a deletion of half of the information. I was able to retrieve the information even only yesterday because I am trying to learn and save the concepts and the youtube links on how to repair my compute rhow to use the apps how the system works so I can get around their hacks and obstruction they computer goes into crazy berserk schitzo frenetic "flash mob" orientation for disorientation and no matter what I click on, or wait for it to stop, all gets deleted they just freeze the page and then the bvrowser is gone and upon reclicking the history only brings up h alf of the chat and what I had been copying and pasting is compeltely gone from the thread and literlaly nothing remains in history (is upsposed to be there intact).

yesterday I was assaulted the momenyt i woke up, they got my disgusting putrid "brother" thing to verbally threaten me with the endlessly ugly and sick, sinister and rotten stupid shitalina not jolie this filthy, dirty sick skank endlessly congratulated by one and all for her violence tortrure and handing this techynology out to endless blacks joining with dolly the part ton of sheep bullshit with her black props all proclaiming how they love the white bulbous nazi bigot who puts blacks on stage with her. Clinton had done the same during his tours and his stage appearances hillary had done the same, trump had done the same shitalina and pig ape nazi pitt adopted black props for their "global" united Nations power grabbing as units of infiltration for the nazi english social engineers--they got harry and markel to become the nazi next black and white plantation nazi symbols of some kind of victim plight along with the endlessly English crown adoring oprah endlessly billions thrown at her so blacks all rush to emulate her inclusion into nazi 4th Reich privilege--

jasmine crockett brought to hit abuse sneer yell construct hate and abuse skits to the point that as usual  I prayed for her destruction and read tarot which (honestly on my part a reading) predicted she would not win--she is  dying her hair blonde in preparedness for her upcoming presidential bid with hegseth her friend she defended after I called him hog-sith and pig hog-sith is his full name for my mental defense machanism re-naming of the shit and filth I must be confronted with

they have deleted my information once more--so when I try to learn, if able to do it under this much drugging and sickness which makes reading impossible concentration and focus impossible the poisons I am shitting out when I finally break the internal huge compartment of shelf-like structure--latched onto fracture vertebrae these shit whroews forced into my body my brother the ape filth with his dirty children who are relying on how my ideas were stolen by ugly sick stpuid shitalina so now they are entitled to work in whorewood and my fithy brother, having learned long ago to self-hate adore nazis working to have my talents compeltely destoryed as I used tpo win at athletics, music and in education I was at top levels and they worked to destroy my body--my other "brother" had my shoulders fractured at a very early age--he routinely abused me adn the other sick slime as well my sisters as well-we had been a seminal loving family unit until the nazis had no more threat of being forced into military service for the rise of the military-industrial-prison complext the dirty hate-self-hating crap that the jewish community has turnedn into has completely bowed and scraped as the salve holocaust traumatized "will do anything for nazi" remainder of the jewish diaspora dying their hair as blonde as possible and having anyone like me, a bit "darker" killed in brutal ways. And anyone not willing to go along with the pogrom for their own person entitlement wealth attaiment through just being sleazy dirty and self-hating to the point of murdering me--not talented to the degree of the wealth distribution handed to them by the money-grabbing bigots who have stolen raped and robbed for decades being albe to pay top senators like the already bigoted  whitehouse who then trickles the hate so jamie raskin with his "suicided" son is all  too willing to abuse me to get promotions--the cascading effect and the rotten nazi bigtry of the establised senators like whitenouse and white nazi yelling bullshit elizabeth warren is a despicable fail they actually DO NOTHING AND GET NOTHING DONE but passing some bills which make life better for the mass majority a bit of action for their party but destroying the middle class and installing white nazi regime is their actual real goal


every other lie and ruse is then supported  by EITHER DECADES OF RIGGED ELECTION AND PRIMARIES so they are the endless non-stop selection endlessly being put in power I suspect the rigging of the state electoral process is so ingrained and they remain teh dirty nasty dinos endlessly increasing in genocidal and nazi proclivities barely disguised the bullshit they render as "exposing" the corruption and then their attempt to compeltely block all my every single intellectual pursuit and hugging ugly stupid shitalina tied into english nazi crown overtake--as these white trash filth educated bigots claim they are "part english" and hate me to have any chance they could care less if the country is destroyed they want it destroyed and no more chance

so they overtake the liberal side and inflict even worse damage than the nazis who are outright blocking everything


-----------------

Yesterday, under this kind of death threat by a seriously sick rancid creep I have had no contact with for over 30 years literally no contact always just avoid this thing of this "family" system I left at age 15 and they created so much damage to my body using their nazi groups, profiteering off it so literally by now 3 generaions on all sides appear--they rush at me under dirty ugly shitalina to get their sucking dirty apparatus of my life back to force some kind of endless scapegoart and victime role imposed on me despite me having won and having done more than them at early ages to which the yhad my collar bone broken (brother hitting me, also in my sleep they forced this he created an accidentt I was ok and then woke up next day in agony so in unconsciousness they fractured my spine my vertebrae and my collar bone aned much worse, daily twisting o my body to create a crooked spione while poisoning my food every day with blaoting and adhesive chemicals to create artificially-indueced "scoliosis" and then after surgery to correct as the poisoning never stopped, having me in accidents which turned into fracturing of my sine in deep sleep--having to rush to save my life from homelessness because they needed my injury to sustain my uncle's failing desktop publishing atttempt--the bigots of scottsdale had ousted him from his lavish little orniament shop with racism undoubted--and my nazi groveling family who literally obeys like slaves every single order they get mansions and established posts in their fields but are slavish and self-hating tha thate is poured on me with rancid violence murdeorus hate poured on me by them without a fraction of second of thought they only live to have me put in that position and my lifetime of fighting to never have contact with them has been met by rancid ugly shitalina dirty filth arnold shitnigger sick ugly stupid fuck rancid dirty gavin old boy scum boy dirty and nasty hateful dcrap they really arll are


and so, after a day of that and working on not reacting--not writing anything---at around 5:30 pm about 10 hours of non-stop abuse I began to read tarot for myself but was ill from poissons coming out of that hard ledge embedded in my spine and back--which came out this morning thus I really can't tolerate more abuse the level of abuse and hate and poisoning and rape and torture ongoing for over 17 years on a non-stop daily basis (beginning with about 6 hours per day then 10 hours per day then 16 houyrs per day)

I was reading, dirty j-lo who rubbed her vagina against me last week, and she sort of disappeared was replaced by new teams of shit and filth and c rap--every day some rancid "used to be republican democrat podcaster or msnbc anchor senators blacks fighting against trump and racism only commenting daily about trump like devotees using reverse psychology to sell that rancid product even in it's declien the ywork to have the monopoly which has been handed to them--the blacks who were fired and the asian and etc rush to abuse me to get back into more well-paying media slots when years under biden they rushed to join in under the presumption that they were safe if they sneered smirked watched as I was poisoned raped by white nazi trash shit--and now only abusing me further as the yprotect the nazi networks endlessly never reporting on anything but the trivial superficiality of what shit stupid thing trump and is administraaion do and say now--"christian" mike hjohnson is repeating trumps "you are stupid" phrasing towards journalists in repetition--this is met by silence from the entire journalism enterprise of bullshit rendering of fascist nazis with permission structures embedded

------------

right now drilling into the cement and steel in the room directly beneath mine--over 8 years of this ongoing

and hacking without end

and j-lo as I am ranting now--today I was so ill from poisons hard and coming loose in my back probably for over 30 years worth of toxic filth mind control and hardening poisons--or maybe more fresh but at htis core level and it's never finished I am just stuck sitting here being torrtured and abused non-stop by endless groups of toxic shit you all applaud as the country goes into toxic shock decay and destruction


she began demanding with axel rose from guns n roses who has come to spit yell hateful ugly faces his son his son's friends all latched onto this contract and demanding I give them automatically anything they want for free I get a bit of less torrture lasting a few hours as they earn miillions off the ideas they steal---one of which was just stolen and published on BBC front page 3 days ago from a post I had written on this blog (this one or the vignettes #3 blog--I stopped writing on the #2 after the "they cut off illegally my social security" and I am waiting after 17 months of no action except pehaps 100 letters/faxes/emaill from me to ask for help to get answers and being fucked screwed hung up on yelled at abuse under gavin's administration and trumps bullshit hate zone overtaking that formerly professional, polite for the most part but actually not openly blatantly lying and lying to me yelling abusing lying blocking access no information lying openly discriminating openly 


and still waiting for the result

dirty offensive nasty j-lo who rushed to violently yell at me--her lead role in spider woman that same year has lead to "what a great free opportunity this is' with ugly shit arnold there every moment every day insructing the teams to kill plants kill me slowly torture me with eyeball torture using the throat implant gteras literally torture leading to blindness deformation of my face skin and eyes he goes on every day with gavin adn the rat depp filth shit from tha tfilthy vile j. depp shit and his french facsist nazi ignorant shitj

all of whom had no careers in the spotlight until this contract

now enver ending to suck all ideas out of me get more roles before I actually die from oisoning stress and inability to heal


------------------she demaned, this vile filthy dirty shit creep--a tarot reading I was in the middle of reading for myself hoping this filth group was finally gone and sleeping or doing anything else--but they sit silently watching all I do so they can destroy anything I lvoe, like or work on steal destroy and kill make ugly my body just covered with blemishes and scars and deformation as they laugh and make jokes


but after my rotten rancid "sibling" this rotten disgusting filth scum crap who is an abomination--axel rose this nasty dirty creep who has turned into a fascist nazi if he had not been before he is one now. He pretended along with j-lo to "care" about how ugly my "brother" is playing "good cop" torturing sadistic bigot instead of outright ugly like shitalina who has spent over 16 years stealing my ideas adn getting awarded on broadway for my posts on illinois music and culture which they all lambasted me for having grown up there so I wrote of the great things there and she stole the concepts-not sure what that rigged "award" was but rancid hillary also "won" or had her "women" play and this shit "feminist" from the American horror series were there and has appeared as well to getinto the rape and misobyny racist cartel for her promotions as well as the hateful blonde writer and his jewish partner with his blond ebigot wife who is investing in the new kushner gaza penthosues they are buliding along with spielberg a most nasty adherent of this structure and has been for years

and she called me"bitch" for saying no. Under extreme drugging after hours of really ugly abuse hours of exerising so poisons were being unleashed into my blood stream, my brain and in sickness and utter weakness as the sun was setting--this past few months and indeed years of shitting poisons latched onto my spine, hips, down my legs down my arms into my brain infact--as they lunge at me the filth apes like noem and shit arnold rush to abuse me at near top level of hate and yelling screaming with the ugly huge flab mouth of tom hardy this ugly english bigot slime creep who is a huge physical violent crap parasite personality and just inflicting his ugliness out on em and sucking out my lief and force

dirty j lo calling me a bitch me unable to stop responding in my relaxation and spiritual healing phase they rush to abuse me at eery single moment of day and night I might not have armored guard up to defend against penetration

the technology these ignorant and stupid filth fucks are handed by the rancid "we won't allow jews in our country club" whitehouse out of rhode island and yapping disgusting ugly elizabeth warren with her aoc nazi and bernie sanders self-hating jew up in powqer with his nazi blondish wife--all the same. Raskin with his jewish dyed blonde wife the most obsequious to nazis smiriking and laughing about me being raped and tortured coming to violently assault mke for years under biden 


now part of the committee for justice he is the lead for that committee

his misallocation of Constitutional Law just like ugly rancid dirty little filthy mike johnson who is a constitutional lawyer  but truly a sinister evil and rancid ugly spiritual black hole


thjey work to discredit me while I fight to type but they obtain the ideas and steal them 


so I am trying to find what they deleted it is gone. They did this yesterday and now they are just doing it constantly when I begin to take notes on how to navigate modern technology. LItearlly every single computer repair jerk-off fuck lies openly to me about how computers work they install malware and openly lie I can't even get a single repair or purchase or get anything done without it being hacked, broken so I can't use any computer without hacking and things being lblocked and sites destroyed sites being taken down if I try to make a website--they even make my websites appear active but they are taken off the internet and I did searches for whether my income generating sites were "online" and they appeared working when clicked on url but inactive when doing a moe general url online activity search



---------------

j-lo after abusing me while I was "relaxing" with dim light, very ill from poisons seeping into my bloodstream after near-death torture poisoning rape and abuse almost every minute of every day, day after night after day--from genocidal ugly sick arnold who really includes nazi violencde which the americans laugh about being trained in and their loss of careers for the past many decades for this exchange means they are so enthused to both d ump their racism for which they had been put ij power to begin with under the reagan and bush nazi eras but now glorified for being trained by the apprentice nazi sick fuck arnold

but to continue--all day, abuse and all day me exercising, breaking off poison which never comes out decades of fighting to get this poison out and begging online for someone to stop the poisoning for years and decades so the poison is so deeply hard into my spine and in such a huge, thick and compressed hard rock-solid state--and chunks come out and then after the hard rock pieces somewhat solidified and reams of liquid poisons which are trapped underneath-I go through days of toxic shock they know this and increase the information extraction. Dirty jlo playing this "friend" good cop routine as i know it but am too ill, weak exhausted and literally fighting for my life to not get endleslsy ino hate screaming mode screaming back to worthless and dirty overratewd overpaid sick shit that 'no they are the bitch" no it's you who is the bitch  yelling this like little children after hours per day until I am so "flexible" to subliminal hypnotic suggestion I go into their immature and ugly sick level of interaction to be put into a "lower' state because I am just human my body can't take endless shitting poison out while it being raped back into my body while being isolated with politicians rushing to threaten my life for defending my life--demanding that I provide nazi sick filth fucks with spiked hair with ideas about how to be "punk" underground alternative--for free FREE UNPAID SLAVE LABOR MET WITH MURDER POISONING AND RAPE literally that is all--all I own deformed stinking sprayed ripped torn shredded rubbed with sandpaper clothing and my money cut off for 17 months while they abuse and threaten to kill me


reading about my money dirty j-lo pretending with a fake sweet boidce to ask me what the answer is--me responding immediately I have no more strength to resist and fight back. Rancid axel rose sitting with a smug nose  stuck sniffing the air pig ape posture alongside  her having "defended" me against my rancid "sibling" who literally has handed  me to be raped and deformed all my life. From earliest childhood he and the others were instrucrted to do this but when my family was  "needed" to promote anti-white males like clinton from having to fight in the vietnam war was gone, clinton came to congratulate the white nazi male who probably raped me at age 9 in a camping trip my mother sent me on saying it would be "fun" just learning about nature-with my little light-weight summer home-"sleeping" zip up bag which was so feathery and dolly nothing and the boys with thermal sleeping bags--my mother not even willing to spend a dime or anything this filth creep who clinton openly kept praising for the slimmest of justification on a "project" of cleaming up a tiny stream which remains a stinnking mess--in other wordes nothing a nothing shit sandwish promotion for "environment" while in reality this man, Daniel --right now my brain is blank--its' being controleld to "forget" this name

daniel mccollumn the phonetic is "mac-collum" but clinton upon officially visiting the Univeristy of Illinois, champaaign (and I can guarantee that this will all be deleted from the video if not already done because I wrote of it last week) clinton obtained access to this mk ultra rape contract out on me which has ensured he and hillary will endlessly have clout and use this nazi pedophile rape apparatus to gain admission to endless next wave of every democrat primary and every publicity event and they passed this to bush they passed it to obama to create the illusion of change (not hope and change except for people who voted trump next time how disillusioned they had become after 8 years of the usual nothing shitburger the obama care people tout as his great achievement I have no idea how much improvement he made as I had to run for my life using alternative care I was so abused at every medicaid clinic that it was just for nought no care just abuse being jabbed into my arm to produce scarring for a simple blood test and then being misdiagnosed for basic problems and eventually I only resort to natural healing as a result of this lack of health care while health care is supposedly allowed) 

but I am digresing now. 


they have begun to poison more of the plants I planted--all have been killed the pots where plants began to grow ugly life fuck "environmentalist" dirty shitnigger arnod has had killed as well as a lovely loving neighbor's cat who came to my patio and I loved it and it came to me every day for hours--he had them moved out otherwise he would have had it killed if he could have


plants now all dead the last remaining spinach vines are sprayed today with the killing chemicals they used to destroy the othe rside--the other plants killed beautiful hibuscus being killed just as they began to grow to flowering height thenkilled

everything killed

stinking broken

and nmo money and I am forced to move upon eviction and police bveing called in with no income and no way to earn money whatsoever all is blocked

waiting for the response form ssi

dirty stank skank j lo and her former husband there to get their next free movie roles it's so much fun to abuse and get movie roels after years of their careers in decline

I gave dirty j lo the tarot reading with nazi nasty axel rose with his pig sniffing the air "elite" posturing--watching as I gave her a very positive reading after calling me "bitch bitch" I told her in a very weak and exhausted state, "you are talking like those rape men" to which she replied in sarcasm because I had said it in sarcasm after her nazi elite abuse of me that she was formerly known as "jenny from the block" and she just repeated it like a joke sneering in a retort

I told her very positive encouraging information because when I give a tarot reading I try to help the person

I was as I am now, in a delirium state of life-ending fight and struggle to not die from poisning abuse and hate endlessly poured on me by dirty sick fuck creeps who come day and nighyt,now in group after group yelling screaming for hours every single thought is responded to with bitch shut up stupid and then asking me for more idaes by stupid rancid ugly arnodl the life fuck killer who is now being praised "fighting climate change" life fuck sick rancid life-divorced rancid slime poisonous toxic filth that he really is

embellished by the kennedy family and his information line of voice-to-skull giving him instructions by the nazi regime out of nazi germany and austria but probably more like kgb agents out of russia as well


she never said thank you, never responded except a huge broad smile of "victory" to get something out of me with positivity and suppoort of her--mostly to stop her from endleslsy threatening me as she was calling me bitch and then torturing me with tears welling up in my compeltely sunken in black circle eyes my cheeks having sunk into my skull my face compressed into a horrid expression of misery and hate and like a comletely abused domestic violence victim of non-stop beatings and rape which iws the actual case--all these filthy ugly men and women are domestic violence rape sadistic nazi sick fucks and most are in training to be so

they got another used to be republican nazi democrat podcaster to abuse and threaten and call me "girl" with racist hate sitting next to ugly shitniggger arnold--the white trash nigger filth that he really is a most low and dirty glamorized glorified sick thug which tye all revolve around--as is ugly sick shitalina not jolie who is also the centier

both with purse--strings of money from english crown infiltration and nazi continental eurotrash infilgtration of the united states

the gotti and deniro pesce mafia are slaves to italians but slaim they are elite and just working for them as a teamwork operation for a huge bonanza of never=ending deals with them always able to commit murder violence abuse in thuggery and always applauded the mafia movies america can't get enough of--as the economy is on teh brink of collapse mafia and death squad thug groups without any governing force are being in-training from these movies

and this shit group endlessly put into power my ideas as egalitarian life-affirming but murder stupid dumb ugly bigots plastic coated shit


0-00000000000000


More hair falling out profusely either they poisoned me or a combination of the former poisoning because they are literally injecting something into my scalpj. Every time I am unable to protect my head from their chemical plastering of hair-follicle killing substances, there is a "Bump" very itchy just about 1-2 inches above the center of my forehead above the hairline. It is injected into ther egion which is the center point for the cerebral cortext areas, the membrane conjunction conjoining the two spheres on either side ("occipital lobes"?) hair falling out, scalp completely itchy until I am once more able to protect my head and hair from injection and total destruction--the bump recedes and the endless itching stops. It is not an insect it is an injection (making my hair turn grey or falling out throughout my scalp lasting for days it is directly inserted into my brain and scalp)


-----------------

I forgot and it is impossible for me to type or think clearly and has been for the past hours of fighrting to write, think and type


I made the deadly "mistake" of watching hacked political videos featuring the next round of Massachussetts win in demo-rat circles friends of aoc and bernie--the man who won his interviews and videos appeared next to a slew of another democrat--I believe out of colorado

too hard to type correctly going as qiuckly as I can not using caps or grammar any longer the hacking is so profoundly obstructive

Yesterday after the abuse and death threats from people who have been systematically HA VING ME HORRIBLY MURDERED that would be ugly arnold shitnigger trash dumb scum and ugly not jolie shitalina with pig ape pitt and also anniston endlessly "winning" awarrds for this morning show and ideas perhaps obtained from years and decades of habing me tortured to obtain freedom girly ideas about women\'s strength while working to crush and destroy anything empowering me while they suck out the ideas to sell as their own that goes with withered spoon blonde ambition crap nazi american partner with her, and of course, notable english actors who have also hacked their bs onto my channels joining into the "award-winnign" show every year it "wins" now a full english cast also participating

the take over by harry and megan and all these "shows"" which keep "winning" with repeat performancesa by the effete and German country bumpkin outfit wearing SheldonWhitehouse (he has worn German nazi attire not the uniforms but the nazi redneck garb that is worn in places like nazi austria.It is clearly shown during the Oktoberfest with the traditional clothing but he has worn it, as I noticed from one of his anti-jewish koch brothers overtake and the black supreme court and then they recede into the backgroundwhile the nazis they allowed to get into power via this contract out on me, which they join in now the protection to conceal is no longer necesary--they are working until they dno't have to feign being anything but open facidsts or silent partners in open and public soon (enough) but for now, under rump 3 (biden was rump 2.5 and dirty j-lo part of the nazi putsch for kamala krapola tour to deflate any real hope change and joy so stupid, skanky and rancid they all really were and are peopple with intellect don't want their stupidity --not referencing all but "most" who made routine performances singing gyrating about their genitals and then selling "feminism" while having me raped by whitey nazi for their glistening next promotion for a movie about being blonde dyed hair white as possible heroes of women's empowerment. lol not funny not fun not intelligent not feminist not strong parasites 


two established and establishment demo-rats appeared in synchronization yesterday while I was exercising wanting to hear about the goddamn end of trump which will never happen when shit like these dems are endlessly pushing for their endless monopoly into the senate  as adam schiff had done under biden by sticking his penis at me and then being promoted for his lying antisemitism but glorifying blonde nazi "jewish women" who pour money into "israel". The blonde nazi bigot married to the "american horror story" writer with dark hair, obviously jewish the blonde bigot skank shit who married him, like all the jewish men in power they have blonde white trash bigots sucking in their money and hugging them in love. She is invested in the new gaza had comletely worked years ago to attack me until I kept writing bout how revolting this blonde white nazi hate team (also bringing in their trans black fucking abuser hypocrites the "victims of racism and anti-trans vicimization" rushing to abuse me with ugly shit arnold instructing them--their favorite huge erection rapist ugly arnold 


so the next day, one of the most voociferous and endlessly interviewed by rancid msnbc msnow and the rest sheldon white worm parasite nazi whitehouse came in their stead-the established progressives attached to bernie came after hackign for hours their lectures about fighting trump


all really working as a double-header of fascist nazi overtake and monopoly no more elections trump promises not just his nazi maga base but also shit like these politicians


the upcoming progressives are crotch-grabbing nazi bigots wearing socialist unforms. that hitler was a socialist is never ever broufght up nor the history of socialism and fascism. It's just brown and black people only for the victim stigma of their race identifcation (racism all in itself)_ they are exclueded from the racist label and collusion with nazis is somehow just bypassed when it comes to their rancid participation in the nazi overtake.


crotch grabbing immaature little drunken rape and hate boys is what I have seen of t hem--sneering and ignorant immature older rancid dino men endorsing rape and murder cartels is the older dino bunch liek rancid bernie and these two creeps of the old order bringing in new socialist nazis as the "opposition" for their mutual endless monopoly.


Dumbing down of the american population and the literal killing and mass murder of the real intellectual base through these government-sponsored diseases cancers and accidents, suiciding and deterioration of mind, body and spirit they hvae arsenals of weapons but masses of death squad dummy ignorant hateful scum who can't wait to inflict murder upon their neighbors and ultimately steal all they can.


As usual, I clicked on "update" to poblish this and the computer completely froze. It doesn't freeze at all when I am sick, have the videos hacked from the rancid shit the filthy celebrities and the ugly men who hack their movie shit to get access to this contract. I think they are raping me endlessly while I am completely unconscious and in deep sleep. After the rape, they get to enjoy sadistically murdering me alll televised as well and then submitted through their dark channels on the web or through their illicit system of information-sharing, profit sharing and etc.


-------------

Another hate-filled, twinkie blonde sexualized nazi hate and black nazi icon (they love her like they love dolly the sheep shit ton of bs) is paris hilton who is a seriously murderous antisemite connected to the endless antisemitic jewish cartel of the rothschilds. Endlessly they have funded and greased the way for pogroms and genocide of jews and profited off it. This blonde skank crap creep you all adore and love this pornographic slime nepo-scum "model" of nothing but pretended allure, which many love you all just love twinkie cream-filled toxic waste who smile and gyrate and claim they love black people therefore they are "all that is good" so sayeth in unison the hacker progressives with black skin and nazi mentality and white skin and nazi mentality featuring gavin and adoring all things blonde and hating on me but hacking perpetually to get their channels into higher circulation. 

this is part ranting but that filth creep, whom as usual I never liked her never was impressed with anything she appeared as or did---her presence in hacking and MURDER has been ongoing since 2012 at least---(most of these sick fucks have targeted me most of my lfie--ugly rancid shitalina and her dirty nazi daddy and english mommy and then many like jewish so-called --Dustin Hoffman began in 1988 or so when I was in London, along with Christopher Reeve who lived on my same street "Redcliffe Road" when he was filming another Superman flick--next to that is Danny Moynihan whose father painted royal portraits for the monarchy---clung onto rape and destroying my life beginning in 1987, was merrily having me murdered while stealing ideas from me non-stop and has not stopped to billions of dollars in barbie and the ugly shitalina movie endless theft of my ideas (I think she is working on another theft of my ideas in Lilith as the concept I wrote of years ago on facebook all stolen by her pitt ape pig filth and the rest of this team of english nazi crown who violently murderously assault me having shit like shitingger torture me so they obtain the ideas (just this week an idea I had writen of regarding the Russian Tsar interacting on the California coast to save President Lincoln from the English participation in their own fleets blocking shipments for the Union battles against the Confederacy--backed totally by English money sometimes through Jewish agents like the Rothschilds--ask Farrakhan but he blames me. The black nazi shit of whorewood under "Chuck D" came to violently threaten me after the fires in 2025 or 2024 when dirty pornogrpahic star hilton's house was burned. She began assautling me through the stalking internet versions (they had my internet completely turned off as they stole my income and I could not pay for anything the terrorists came regularly into my home and stole my money---I at that time had no inkling that people were assaulting me in deep sleep state back in 2012 I could not understand how my money was going so qiuckly and this was done to me all my time working as well--hundreds stolen from me in this manner as I lay in bed sick and struggling to move while they baused and raped me without end--the depp torrture era which the filth spawn is endlessly torturing me to death yelling screaming having me raped to regain the promise that her nepo-expectations wil fit that of rancid dirty paris the porn star and model which you all worship and lvoe that money and nepo star blonde and white nazi mentality you all worship it endlessly but even moreso with the frauds who appear as non-racist especially if they are black and white in any order of skin appearance


but she had done some dj sets in the Miami beach disco that sylvestor stallone obtained through his partner out of italy Nicola Siervo (and people of "Italian-American" descent who I worked around when i sold cigars and was privy to that environment--told me that it was the Italian mafia which put stallone into power and stallone had worked as a porn star in italy before the mafia probably helped him to steal the rocky concept which he has relied on for decades n boring remakes but they alwasy get promotion and he keeps being awarded endlessly 


but the club was called The Wall and the Opium Group owned by the Milan Brothers out of France owned the one restaurant they owned when I first began selling cigars--the restaurant was called The Strand and then it was callede The Livingroom after they had prince kicked out of miami beach with his club Grand Slam and stole his "fat black pussycat" theme literally the name of the party theme and the style of prince's club, which iw as familiar with form years of going to First AVenue in Minneapolis. But to continue--as they obtained an entiire vast empire on south beach changing the atmosphere from independent and unique and individualoity owneership to corporate nazi mafia control franchise discos with same themes same lighting structure same music and throngs of orgy-horny out-of-towners and the artists of  yore kicked out and me almost killed and then sent away with thes same shit latching onto me to get more and more. Nicola Siervo was brutally killing me with pounding poison into my body as I screamed to stop and he made jokes about how "fat" I was bedcoming while stallone came to threaten my life when I wrote I hoped this ugly thug would die and prayed for it--and to this minue stallone remains endlessly profiting off this the opium group was closed but they remain clutching onto me


dirty sleazy filth nazi paris hilton after hacking how much she loved the wall club was featured dj'ing there shortly afterwards, and then continue to hack with huge smiles as she was praised and promoted for having me raped tortured and poisoned and beaten to death. years and years later, still dying from poisoning but finally getting someone to stop the murder via poisoning after years of writing that ugly sick shiitalina was killing me that they were poisoning me to death I was shitting out poison continuously due to horrific poisoning as the depps just came back and have not stopped murderously abusing me so this french nazi cartel can feed off this contract and get unjustified lead roles and even when they fail they keep coming back and due to only promoting nazi fascist murder not just "fascism" they are endlessly still promoted by this nazi controled arnold shitnigger filth cartel with paris nazi hilton also getting as much as possible tha ther dirty nazi money can't promote for her


and so, her house was burned and I wrote one post that this p iece of rancid shit had by that time attacked me murderously for over a decade and profited off it and it was a stroke by god to have her filthy house buirned to the ground and I was goddamn glad. I was drugged up I was cheering it and chuck d came to violently threaten me that same day sdcreaming thqat "many people are suffering" and I told him I had written about her specifically and he ignored that nad kept pushing violence on me. She came the next day to quietly make some insult because so many fuckers are torturing me as her proxy all that sick skank has to do is nod and they are raping and abusing me to death when I respond with one single post after over a decade of her having me mutilated tortured raped and the rothschilds are helping to fund some of this or at the least always going along as the jews are-mjy "family" as well the most sinister and deadly people on the planet towards me


and so, they had my disability cut off that week-under the direction of that shit skank you all worshjp that sick shit and the black crap of Public Enemy is more like pubic enema of bullshit pouring out gusthing over white nazi trash like paris hilton

and glaring at me murderously with hate fo rher as her black nazi defender


the videos that rancid rotten fuck hacked onto my y outube channel called "can't truss it" (his "ghetto" language which he does not use around her) but it's a recall of lynching and rape of black women


so engrossed in perpetuating racism for their LA lifestyles in beverly hills


gavin scum boy scam scum latched on with vicious hate to slap beat and have me gang raped mutilated and now I do look like a gang rape sabuse domestic violence destroyed woman made old broken down

the smile of elation by ugly paris after all that becuase of the money that ugly skank throws around. I told rancid dirty gavin that working at the femimist and "no abuse of women" lusty lady does not make me a porn and prostitute it makes me a woman who was not exploited by the male systemj which racist nazi blonde womenlike prais hitler hilton rely on to have all the black nazis inflict violence upon me when her teams financially destroy myt every opportunity and every click every internet use is met by blocks so I can't get a single thing done

once in poverty, no end to black and brown violent murderous abusers who work for blonde nazi shit like paris hilton

stupid and blank but regardless the image and the money and all the black nazis shower them with "protection" against me reveling for one single post one day when her fucking dirty hosue burnt down in a drugged state--so they cut my money off and quadrupled the abuse to the point of murdering me from shitting old poison out and being abused almost all day and night--really it is all day and night by now


hope she dies, really hope these rotten fucks die but don't believe the bullshit of the los angeles famous rappers the bullshit crappers and the shit of paris hilton in any disguise that she isn't a sick dirty nazi fuck trash and LA is a real haven for nazis under disguise

don'\t forget to include nancy pelosi pig lousy and her personal pick and choice of hakeem jeffires hack jefferson the most ineffecual non-leader and intentionally so worshipping the blonde nazis he came like public enema chuck d to fully promjote white nazi overtake

he gets to be a "rap" k-rap star as he said he wanted to be as a child growing up. He has still not grown up out of that fnatasy this is just a porn star celebrity endorsement of nazi LA putting him in power. he can "fight the power" in beverly hills schmoozing with porn star paris hilton and gushing with love over the rothschilds who instruct himm to brutally hate and abuse me for defending jews who have been endlessly slaughtered under the permission "getting out of concentration camp" labels as the rancid rothshilds have done.


My addition of that jewish scum dustin hoffman--he just attacked me in london via a very long-shot visual as did christopher reeve who was rancid and sleazy but they weren't poisoning and torturing me to death like the english fuck who has spent 40 years having my ideas stolen going to the oscars to promote ugly stupid sick empty porno filth shitalinla not jolie and dirty dumb pig ape pitt and anniston's show featuring english and all increasingly english








No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirty evil Hegsith is under the getting fired zone according to some commentators, so the ape scum rat is abusing me with violence using the graham cracker and backing them all up is the endless flatnulence of trump billowing out hate and abuse aimed at me to alleviate his inner compression of rage and hate for his endless lopsided "winner" plots to artificially create a "loser" class of people helplessly mired in the roles force upon them by authoritarian constraint. That they believed and worshipped this vile group in the first place or were not alarmed absolutely by the insurrection but nevertheless, hegseth like trump whenever any ofthese apes or pig rat roaches are losing and not automatically "winning' as this group is trying to create no more competition except perhaps amongst the "good friends" all colluding to control every rigged outcome of every award and election forever their dynasty of nasty mediocrity but hailed as the only available everyone had better not complain or elon musk will have them implanted with micxrochips and kill them in horrid but secret ways. // can only hope, in all these 17 years of government funding and approval for the sleazy hate of the celebrity cartel of sick vile violent murderous theft, displaying their absolute inept incompetency at controlling anything but murder drug caretls distributing hate as a drug and porno violence as replacement for heroic ethics based on a moral structure of good actual Good versus the "Evil" they truly embrace literally every vice and evil

trying to get out of their hate and death zone of nighttime abduction of my soul and spirit. The hate and ugly sick dirty filth of the ignor...