Wednesday, September 23, 2026

S& M (Sado-masochism) worship transmitted by the sleazy "heroes" of society out of Whorewood via political endorsement and quid-pro-quo almost sexualized convergence of the U.S. government criminal scumbag rapists partnering with dirty ignorant disgusting celebrities--their every moral movie is the polar opposite of what they cling onto as their personality disorder glorified due to "entitlement". Feeding off abusing and sexually masturbating over torture, rape and violence has become some status symbol but rather, once they become old the need to feed is amplified and this tech enables the worst of their entitlement to come out. Murderous sleazy sick and rotten, and their appearances show it if they don't have decades of plastic surgery coating as dolly part ton of crap had before she toppled over due to the silicone imbalance her body could not longer tolerate.//

 "The departure of the servant - Fassbinder's 'The bitter tears of Petra von Kant'". Fast Forward tv. August 4, 2020.




Once more (and again, "they" froze my desktop while I was editing this post so it was completely deleted I am rewriting once more. This happens routinely the computer simply freezes while I am typing and hackers then delete what I had written because I must turn the laptop off completely and then on again. It freezes every time I get into writing about the crimes and modus operandi and analysis of these criminal celebrities who are so worshipped. The power which they are handed by society amounts to the overlords these celebrities appear to fight in their ancient history battles of power over corruption. They become every corrupt dictator they fight in the movie roles as heroes. Once again a celebrity dumped his ageism self-implosion upon me because his movie from 1960 or 70's something has him a bit younger than his octogenarian real self now. The thoughts which pervaded my brain were of extremely harsh critical review and they poured into my "inner" thoughts of "rejection" comparing youth to the older. The thoughts were viciously nasty and I believe even now that they had been inserted into my brain at subliminal levels. The celebrity came today to push me down, literally while yelling about the "thoughts" my brain was forced to "repeat" because they are inserted into my subconscious to an extent they override my own 'thinking" levels, the subtle overtake of the brain and "thinking" is extremely dangerous but they then attack me viciously for having "thought" these things. I told him that I was not "thinking" them (normally the attackers scream that I "said" something they likewise pumped into my brain, while I was in my char, exhausted from fighting to heal from their poisoning which has left me sem paralyzed with poisons endlessly in my body rotting away and destroying all vitality and mobility while they murderously asault and attack me to get me to "submit" to being controlled, raped and murdered if they want with no resistance (they want me to believe that reistance is futile and so does the American governmment rushing to yell and threaten my life and using their agency to cut off the disability they had their nazi death squads inflict on me which they funded for all these decades). This is the same thing the one--two attack from warren buffet with this colonal mcgreggor---acting in unison "you said this" which they had implanted into my thoughts under murderous stress levels of noo-stop attack so I can't block or "control" what they are silently pumping into my brain as reaction to their abuse yelling at me for no reason just ecause the greedy pig ape scum will get promotions. Buffet got his partner removed and then took over his company and is now retiring with applause with his scion the lead. I think that was not the organic outcome if he had not participated in this crime against me for--how long, years by now he's come in-and-out whenever he needs some boost for his vitality and thrills and money of course, he can't get enough of it. All rendering me yelling things about "shut up old man" to mcgreggor which is a phrase I have never once used to anybody in my life. It is the kind of statement they would make ,not me. Then buffet came at me with dirty sophia loren yelling at me as she had her evil smile--"OLD MAN you say...!!" with rage yelling and yelling. Too tired to respond and also they cut my social security sub-sub-sub-sub poverty income off while I wait for the decision for reinstatement (they turned my submission of paperwork into a veritable hell of having all electricity cut off people atatcking me my computer being infected so it went black at an internet cafe with russians surrounding me and their minority minions smiling and laughing as they rendered a malware to bad I still can't use windows. AT the moment using linux which they also hacked and I am frozen out of all activity when I begin to write about how they operate and their crimes, which of course they demand that they get to do whatever they want to me and the government pats them on the back (or whereever pads their pockets as they exchange mutual trade insider stocks and etc and then they go off being praised by the complicit media entertainment nazi news networks (I think ABC is the worst of the majors in terms of focusing almost exclusively on the terrorist "do-goody gooders" who appear like benevolent and warm decent human beings. Their celebrity manufactured public images, LTD are aided by the Whorewood group they lend out their marketing experts to produce the benevolent appearance of wolves in sheep skins. but I was subjected for the 3rd time today in physical violent-seeking promotion actors all abusing hitting pushing me under direction undoubtedly from shitni88er arnold or his ilk--they all follow orders anyway but that rancid nazi is fully progarmmed probably from childhood in metholodies of nazi violence. The Germans have a history of sexual violence anyway the "hysteria" that Freud had analyzed became the death threat they imposed when the nazis needed money to steal from jews once again (history of pogroms not really mentioned in the long history of pushing jews down into submission demoarlization and disfiguration. Ugly dirty arnold has been working to instill centuries of this programming onto me with hundreds of blacks and asians (today it was a latino, a jew and an asian just within the span of about 4 hours). I then, to try to humor myself, got online and obtained a free I Ching reading, which I copied earlier today. I asked about this situation and got "danger" diagram, and then something about entrapment and some little sentences of advice (the translation is undoubtedly so far removed from the actual text which is very elaborate in detail and not a 2-sentence description of the hexagram(s) per analysis. It said accurately because that is what I told his next wanker rapist male phallo-centric bigot sexist probable rapist whatever else he has done in his celebrity entitlement I don't want to know. But once more, I have to click off the movie I had been enjoying and never, until he and his family are gone even then I can't be sure, click on any movie or interview of him again. If I had learned that lesson years ago much the non-stop parasites whose movies I inadvertantly clicked on after knowing they were part of this scheme but had not been extremely nasty just a bit--but they return with extreme violence under the instruction of rancid dirty ugly arnold and his nazi brood. Endlessly put into this central committee representation of the nazi overtake of american media and politics---no threat to anybody but me apparently as no one deems this a threat whatsoever in all the celebrity cesspool void of rapists and nazi/mafia worshipping script-following bots. I began to write as I am doing now on this facebook page and they froze the laptop so all is gone and lost. I am writing very different concepts now in a much less creative way (they steal what I write even when they freeze and delete what I had just written all is recorded they delete and then steal, very often I get into a creative "juice" flow they steal it if possible delete it to block evidence and take credit). The diagrams stated, when I asked about this hate group I can never get off me, the technology forces loathsome sleazy scumbags into my private life on a 24/7 basis. They never leave they just hand the abuse schedule over to their "friends" while they go off collecting their promotions without a goddamn concern about any of the ramifications because they all are convinced they are so precious, unique and spotless in entitlement that all negative consequences will bounce onto society or other people, me they only hope their sacrificial victim is the one suffering for their suppressed hate, self hate hate at being old hate for jews hate for minorities hate for women who fight rape and abuse hate for women who arenot blonde they deem punching bag rape nothings to be destroyed hate for women like me to strive to succeed and in having done so, compete and win they want me crushed beaten raped and the u.s. goernment funds them without end with more drugs, poison and party favors shared between them all, political parties especially. But oh...the women, the blonde nazi bitches as they have their nazi men perpetually scream this label on me when I fight back against rape and subjugation humiliation rape disfigurement so the women can feel elevated and the men assured their nazi bitches feel superior by destroying my body, day after day by these technologies handed over to them by the pig ape filth of congress generation after next election after monthly quarterly gains they all gather to light the pyre of witch hunting haze hate and I am this perpetual image they have thrust all their rage and hate into. Mutilating my body on a daily basis plus torture and abuse to create an endless screaming hateful look on my face from daily hours of abuse so these ape scum bitches can feel beautiful and get that burst of hormone highs off having their dirty bitch men inflict this hate upon me. The dirty men and women receive so much praise by the news media (all have attacked me through their lying rancid anchors) and the newspapers go along all hailling the rancid warren buffet who has treated america like a schmoorgasboard of all he can stuff into his pretentious moderate house which he advertises as his home-spun quality but in private makes almost hail Nazis about Germans and adoring all things out of Germany to make the point that he loves the current administration and he is showered with everything his greedy little piggy eyes can devour with the sucking draining he and his ilk have destroyede america with. So this next one around 80 years old rushed to yell "you thought that I looked...x.y.z" which were vicious nasty insulting "thoughts" which they forced into my subconscious because I do not think like that when I see older people I don't make vicious insults into my own brain about people these are the types of hateful barbs that the filth of this group make on a non-stop basis they are "evil" through-and-through ugly sinister and blank cannot peceive of anything but power dynamics of a most sinister style. Sexually they are sleazy filthy porno power-over racist bigots, blacks with intellectual backgrounds like cornell west make overt sexual abuse at me and like all the blacks, they have no pretentions about "why" they just rush at me with violence. This next sick fuck pushed me down and kept sneering with violence in his nasty voice (in English) "you thought I looked like this and this" pushing me down threatening me as I was sitting in my chair, tired from another morning of more psycho sick dirty crap creeps yelling threatening me as i "ignored" them then exercising my very fracrtured, injured, croooked body which they poisoned mutilated and kept poisoning and raping the poison in and then had huge men put my hips and spine out of alignment after or before raping me while I was totally unconscious while they broke into my room, used mechanical arms to retie the locks the strings put back the layers of barrier I block the door with (until I learned how to really force objects into the wedges so they could not use mechanical arms without leaving very obvious evidence--but it has protected me for a few years from physical mutilation of my body by other human being never by the mechanical arms, however which conitnue to make me old broken down mutilated etc and now they cut my disability off so I must move the landlord kicking me out and only subpoverty savings from years of saving for emergency as they torruer me nearly to death while I fight to heal, every day they attafck me for hours and uours. So this next dirty fuck crap pesonality came top push me down physically while I was sitting in exhaustion eating and watching the tube to bnlock out their ugly voikces and rat screaming "loser" and "bitfch" etc continuously insults like the victious statements this next nazi chinese sick fuck berated me for "thinking" which he had them hack into my brain so he could "Justify" this violenced. You are guilty you are guilty of thinking this they scream and punixhing beating hitting me for "thinkign" what they hack and force into my brain. My brain responds by repeating what has been inserted because it's a natural function. The pigs then shuffle on the next sick fuck day after day to do the same. I remain sick and without a place to live where in the next hell hole they can once more mutilated my hbody in deadly ways. the fuck who hjust abused me shoving his pelvis into my face and pushing me down for the "thought" i ad which he had implanted, as I am not that inslting nasty and immature but they all are, thse worshipped shit celebrities. Obviously it was ugly stinking filthy foul arnold the former governor of californication who is never pried off his filthy pig paws grabbing all he can get out of every political administration with gavin being thrust forward as political candidate of choice for pres in 2028. Believe me, fully sanctioned first and foremost by trump. For aiding in this, and keeping my files in the california region so they can continue to threaten my lfe in every way by withholding ssi disability for having saved covid payments and also saving student loans. 17 months they have kept me under murderous torture conditions asking and writing letters without end to get something done about the suspension. After dirty corrupt a$$-wiping of arnold gavin yelled he .."I don't want people like you in my State" and then, "That money is not 'yours' " regarding SSI Disability although his "friends" made me nearly dead with having my spine and hips put out of alignment and having me poisoned nearly to death, having me hit by cars having my body mutilated with abuse without end while fighting to heal so I would die form stress which they are doing to me every day and arnold is intentionally working on murdering me in this very way of pouring on stress my body can't handle. Literally torrure to death nazi sick fuck style. It doesn't take more than 2 minutes for eveyr celebrity has-been to rush at me viciously and murderously udner the instruction of dirty filth arnold to get career advances they otherwise would not have received had they been honest and decent according to the bullshit they all spew to the public about their charities and their "christian" values they are so "superior" about in posturing (or Islam for some of the worst enablers of plantation white nazism ) . The hackers make typing so fraught with blockages that the mind control block of my short-term memory in a compartmentalized brain attack has once more forced me to not write what I had half-begun above--in rambling and fighting hacking and fighting this freeze on my brain functioning while I appear cognizant and am still writing but rambling---the second hexagram of my free, online I Ching reading stated that I could not resist evil any longer out of having fought too much for too long. In short that is how I interpreted it. I had just finished saying direction to this man while he had his pelvis in my face, pushing me down demanding that I say he is vital, young, etc and to "apologize' for my "thoughts" about how he looks bad, old etc which were vicious and nasty thoughts he has himself due to the viciousness of the shit people these shit people always have around them to influence their descent into insanity celebrity god-like status of entitlement to rape torture and this is the hallmark of their apex of "talent" is to belittle abuse deform as sadistic and masochistic abusers rapist murdering animal-killing for fun shit pieces of ignorant crap. This is the mark of "success" which has put the current "most corrupt administration in american history" into power but the shit news media refuses to actually do more than daily repeat what shit trump said as if they are puppets just yapping about trump every single second (msnow they do it have been doing it for a decade non-stop trump said this trump said that tump did this how bad; it is a form of negative adfvertising or reverse psychological programming) the country is fixated on worshipping rapists and abusers as the mark of "winners" versus the victims which this shit governmebnt actually forces victimization upon me. I fight to not be in that slot the nazis of congress rush to threaten to have me killed after they paid for me to be raped and poisoned to death--and that I must submit to being the role of raped abused jewish so the nazis can formalize a nazi resurgence which shit like bannon and hegseth noem and raskin and warren and bernie snaders and aoc and klobuchar and cruz and graham(s) and et al so many senators and so many shit trashy creeps with law degrees so many ignorant apes without any real ecucation from whroewood viciously assaulting me to force genocidal labels on me to put america into a safe cozy nazi society for the eventual full overtake by german shit and arnold being put as lead of the new media conglomerate. They still have no original ideas however and despite 50 years of fame these creeps rush at me vioelntly to destroy what the rest have not ocmpleely obliterated of my body and life as I spend literally every single moment fighting to not be raped tortured abused to death and to not submit so this group of shit obtains more power through this contract. No help from any fucking body in congress or the media they comply by endlessly reporting on trump negatively which is positive reinforcement of trump worship for overtake by fascist nazis. They all retain their monopoly of reporting their black and brown friends who had been too "radical " are gone and fired canceled. they rush to join in as well laughing merrily that the years of them participating by not reporting on this now is enabling them to get back what the nazis canceled of their lives. No concern about the destruction of america they are all fixated on their next wall street investment strategy and offshore billionaire status.//

Every day I experience a different refraction of the old master & servant disneyland experience of whorewood and it's celebrities from around the world. Good thing they can hack videos onto my youtube and then inflict their fantasies of power domination while I am just too tired to fight back because it's a non-stop locust spread of waves of devouring my energy which I must necessarily protect by not fighting trivialities like their ego worship and phallocentrism. The movies by Rainer Werner Fassbinder are almost always revolving around these similar themes. I stopped watching to gain the post-Nazi perspective months or years ago because the surviving actresses assisted to laugh and get enthralled as their German rapist friend did his violence act upon me (for promotion and for power surges in hormones and etc). They all never obtained any of the "messages" these films impart if you take the intellectual deconstruction stance as I learned to do in graduate literature classes in college (undergrad taking upper level post-grad classes in deconstruction). Far removed the scripted script-followers were only to happy to indulge in eeking out all the sexist violence possible as spectators. As usual they understand the injustice and mind screwery of it all but really need to dump their dread fear of being victims onto having it all unleashed upon me.

I have to experience facets of this every day by the celebrities who impose their subtle psycholotical same sado-masochism into the atmosphere of the mind programinng of their superduper-pooper hero movie roles all always so perfectly socialized to recite friendly hopeful joy and change lines when they get inteviewed by the public 3-ring circus media promoters to sell benevolence and purity of intention.

------------------

I selected this video more for the title than the content or delivery person. It's short and boring as opposed to a long and boring film deconstruction or break-down,. In essence this video is just a recap of the plot with a little bit of commentary and analysis. I disagree with her premise that the protagonist is "healing" after her rendering of a relationship turns her into her own isolation in the face of her masks and many doll-like pesonas.

She lost a lot because she slipped in her power role which had retained her career and healing from other emotional fault lines. She found the same dynamic in a same sex relationship but even far worse due to the delusion that other women are not obsessed with power and usury following the script of male domination. She was actually on the path to healing before she slipped on the banana peel of delusion and fantasy projections of a fairy tale doll house relationship. She lost her career which was her healing as the user gained momentum in the industry.

The servant was not emancipated she was shorn of her belief in the wig of her "master".

I am in total disagreement with the analysis of this German woman but the title is an invitation to hear commentary about sado-masochism and worship and phallic worship transposed into lesbian relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment