Another day these sick ignorant and nazi bigots were so disgsuting and ugly and hateful and violent and abusive I rushed at them screaming and hitting them. Every time I begin to hit them they replace the person with a dummy replica as I try to beat them to get them off me and they all watch bemused as I am put into a staggered edit blanked-out and then reinserted into consciousness---while teleported. My vision is so restricted at all times but trust me I do recognize the famous people this is not a delusion. However depth-of-field and ability to scan a room or see people coming at me is the problem more than ability to recognize a shit celebrity in this very odd "other" teleported "self" where I am physically stable in terms of molecular structure but it's a different reality than literal 3-d experience. Like viewing shit disgusting ugly demons I abhor who are whores from within a black-and-white tunnel vision. They are able to alter my vision and perception as well, I believe sometimes I am able to see much more clearly when they are trying to get me to see people who are sitting a distance away from the torture spot they force me into. Suddenly my vision is extended to some near distance to see an ugly dirty celebrity or politician I don't want to see in any form, not in movies or in this teleportation certainly not in "real life" and I"m sure the sentiment is more than shared but the contract keeps them coming at me like german flying cockroaches--emphasize the cock part and roaches like insects but of the nasty variety. And they are continuously trying to deflect my accusations of how disgusting they are by the force of the group numbers versus my endless lone and sole isolation to which of course congress surely helps out by aiding in the hackers to eliminate any personal emails so I get zero contact from anybody and all I get are constructed fake responses. My AI was hacked against yesterday in a person search and AI literally told me that they had just "lied" to me. I am always hacked and even that is with ugly stupidity if they have the ability to hack into the quantum processes of response quickly enough. Becuase they freeze my laptop and the keyboard so it's impossible to type atnormal speeds (I am like, lightening fast almost if not impeded as is always the case, literally 100% of all times I fight to type is a battle I am never able to think or type at my real capability, ever and for decades even when in grad school (especially in grad school they were poisoning me to death to stop me from achieving anything whatsoever).
That I must wait for yet another election to be disappointed again that the same hate crew will return, the ones who are leaving have fully incorporated the next generation of followers who will repeat the same protocols of the death squads, nazi overtake, quid-pro-quo mutual (they believle) exchange of mansions with euro-trash nazis they idolize and worship. The Americans who are trained in the "opportunity of equality and advancement" that is also supposed to be encoded in the Constitution are fighting endlessly to thwart my ever advancement in every single facet so nazi white trash mediocrity haters can feel assured that ancient racist practice from fascist nazi cultures and imperialistic and rotyalty peasant dark ages is entrenched but the remnants of "opportunity" remain for white nazi filth and their black nazis and the latinos for trump and ugly shitnigger who "hate america" as they sneer in contempt at me as the american blonde nazis sit silently because they have instructed the brown nazi filth to repeat this and only to "love" the "America" which "they" represent. White nazi trash shit of the golden oldies 50's with their rock n roll polyester suits dancing around only they represent america and me--an outcast to be so trampled upon and the "good" nazi brownsa and blacks pushing me down as viciously as they feel they have experienced and are being put into a higher pecking order for trying to push me into near death slavery conditions. No pay and only abuse and raped and tortured by especially the english shit fucks who have routinely stolen my ideas and furnished shit like pitt and shitalina with my ideas handed multi-millions to produce, all credit given to the writers who are consigned and all I did was erased and/or just a few paragraphs I wrote which I can never capitalize on I am unable to produce ANY OUTPUT due to the hacking and the drugging the torture the sickness and just being abused to death and needing to rest every day from all energy sucked out of me by morning routine ritualistic sadistic satanic energy life sucking abuse to obtain more ideas. Attacked by the chinese goddamna actor who stuck his pelvis in my face after forcing me to repeat the subliminal programming sentences which he blamed me for "thinking" and then assaulting ausing sexually abusing me as the ugly crowd of the celebrities who have gone to oscars because I do not make such ugly statements which they routinely pour into my subconscious while I am tortured, under life-threatening duress while they abuse slap punch rape and then insert subliminal senecntes and then slap punch rape me for having "thought" them and/or screamed them out in rage after being raped beaten and torurterd. It is a fucking daily event it has gone on and on like this litearlly every day and night and morning but always after I am poisoned and literally d ying from sepsis and toxic shock as I scream out these sentences because my human body cannot fend off being killed from poison, detox and sleep deprivation every night and day for over 16 years
waiting for years for some fucking relief from this shit government or from any body and it's jsut a "normal" "fun" exercise in exploitation rape and party atmosphere of free promotions ideas which are oriinal all going to this pile of immature and ugly sick filthy psychopathic minimal idiot savant sick shit out of whorewood with the slime of congress rushing to abuse me as often as possible--violently rushing at me the nazi progressives almost all do on a routine basis (as in, every progressive behaves with either murderous statements and/or sexual violence and/or actual violence, but usually a combination of all three or they endorse it openly). That they are being presented as any antidote to trump is one of the most fallacious deceptions of this century so far leading America into further death spiral(s).
And waitinf for any goddamn fucking politician to stop this satanic ritual of energy leeches feeding off vampirizing me and stealing ideas while I am in the process of being evicted waiting after SEVENTEEN MONTHS 17 MONTHS 17 MONTHS of social security having cut my ssi sub sub sub sub poverty "income" for having saved covid money and student loans in my bank account. Yelled at hung up on lied to and threatened by all of the agents whom I spoke with but in the trump and newsom areas or arenas of violent abuse death threats via financial homelessness while I am so ill from poisoning and the non-stop abuse that I can't move most of the time, am in extreme sickness and p ain and it's still murder combined with poisoning drugging and abuse so I am unable to heal, every day this goes on and on. The same exact pattern, I can't stop reacting in my "brain" in my "Mind" they insert their u gly stupid sick abuse sentences that only ignorant dirty little shit children woulud make
and literally tha tis their goddamn stupid uneducated level
and every day the equally repugnant politicians like al green who is well educated enough to make really great persuasive yelling lectures waiving his cane around swearing he is "unbossed and not under control" to rush at me violently without question or any exchange just instantly rushing at me hiting me as I fight to defend myself--yes although it is a kind of Schroedinger's Paradox that I am in two places simultaneously they can injure me by physical contact and they have been murdering me by poisoning and raping the poison into my body (and having me raped while I am teleported and completely unconsciosu in my prime body state by the white nazi shit they partner with out of places like germany and russia who are extremely murderous white nazi trash shit who violoently fracture my body while I am completely unconjscious after raping me)
but al green and indeed, chuck d from public enemy can only swoon in plantation worship over "german" ugly sick sleaze filth arnold and paris hilton all they do is swoon and viciously attack me as proxy for the white nazi trash who have millions of brown and black othe rpeople in every bus stop on eveyr public transportation. Being forced to live in poverty I am perpetually surrounded by brown and black viciously murderous plantation slave mentality shit apes who perform acts of violence and destruction which are tantamountt to murder for these ape scumbags who want to see me broken crushed crooked limping compleely saarred aged grey hair the women and omen wannt me ugly old broken and raped to death
and hackers are freezing the keyboard and the pages again they will hblock this so I have been fighting this hacking now
No comments:
Post a Comment