Friday, September 11, 2026

They never stop torturing me to death poisoning raping and abusing and still no one will stop this so it's goddamn over for me to live in peace with compensation for these crimes and destruction of my body and life: I still can't really believe that after 16 years of top leaders in every domain of American society (i.e. entertainment politics congress and their trickle-down agencies) know about this torture of me and fully go along either silently for their "career" all promising the most ethical of their extraction of all they can drain out alongside their "friends". I was accosted today probably by elton john but maybe some jerk-off scum from the movie 24 hour party people. I could "blame" myself for watching any movie or tv show while sitting in such illness dying from poisoning inert unable to read focus or concentrate as this team of shit abuses me the second I wake up after teleporting me to rape abuse death skits homelessness and abuse humiliation skits where I perform actions like sleazy ugly sick sex or just repeating sentences under hypnosis as the scum apes gloat in glory that they got more awards for forcing under sleep torture drugging abuse trauma conditions me to repeat sentences in the second upon being put into "consciousness" in a teleported, deep sleep unconscious state. All of them repeating formulas and the "programming" they all gloat about being able to enact. Unfortunately their creativity in devising any original plot for any movie and only requiring scripts and templates to fill in what others create for them is the best they can achieve, apparently so they traumatize me to obtain ideas. But being called dog shit today while watching 24 hour party people because it was about punk culture but of course, preformed by more nazi actors as usual all that was alternative killed off (including the real-life hero Tony WIlson dying without the correct cancer treatment from the NHS in England --he was denied cancer therapy and died it was murder and he was too alternative--this I saw in a little documentary. But the person already knew the script and one person who has been involved in hacking his f-ing shiite into my every cable tv show and youtube vid for many years and partnering with the English person who originated this theft of my ideas--and this sleazy creep played a minor role in the movie but reworded the title of videos that he was a huge part of the film--not he is nowhere mentioned except in a few shots which were minimal. And this moment as usual his name is blank my brain is attacked while I sit here---

 I had to look his name up, Simon Pegg and I would have to rename it pigg of course (immature defense mechanism from years of his hacking his movies and then, not knowing how much murder he has infliced on me--I am still shitting out (ill today as always which is why I get up, have just enough energy to endlessly clean stinking substances sprayed on my clothing hung up because I can't keep any items in closets they spray into the closets and the stench literally does not come out of the fabric in a closed environment. Hanging in open air the clothing remains stinking but with layers of detergent, bleach and then vinegar soak I get the stench out. I hand the clothing up which gets flicked with stains and threads pulled out of seams, spots stains and rips and tears and often fabric rubbed with sand paper if it's pretty, colorful and smooth silky texture. 


Shitting poison out just now it took me 6 hours to get the poison out was too ill to move all day. Sat to watch this movie and in one special scene they got out of a car,  a woman said there was "dog shiite all over the place" and the creep said "just like you" into my inner ear. I immediately said like a child "no that is you" and then they asked me verification about my "punk" credentials (what was his name, etc) and all of this I answer instantly in my very weak and sickly state. The "responses" are instantaneous the quesions come from "nowhere" they are inserted into my brain/inner ear. No sight of the person no preparedness and the tech and drug interface "force" instant "truth serum" reaction. I remain sitting in a sick and unmoving state and then starving must eat and eating quickly and a lot like a plunging action helps to pump the sticky, glue poison out of my intestines. My brain and body are too ill to literally do anything but be influenced by clicking on videos the drugs and poisons render me incapable of any real defense while in this state which this group of hyena scum parasites latch onto. Any click I make gives them "permission" structure to rape beat abuse and potentially have me killed when they order cars and motorbikes to hit me while I am driving, my steering to swerve so I might die in an "accident" the brakes not working suddenly while cars are hitting me as the handlebars swerve at 180-degree towards the road so I wipe out--all done remotely they have done this (shitalina and pig ape pitt and stallone's partners of mafia who raped and abused me when I worked at bar none. Stallone coming to defend them with threats and about one decade later coming to insult and laugh and mock and get more awards and then awarded endlessly by trump at the kennedy center; almost all involved having attacked meby then the kennedies (plural) and etc and me fighting non-stop for my life. Irespond instantly they use that as justification for death attempts and more abuse because in my inner ear I respond instsantly to provocation of abuse for having clicked on a video they hacked onto youtubve whiel I am continuously sick and fighting death from poison they relied on pumping raping and pounding injecting and pouring into my body through all orifices for decades and decades


when I fight so they can't exploit me in a long waiting list of shit celebrities they begin screaming bitch lsoer etc the shit daughter of depp being one of the most disgusting because behind her are the nazi models who were behind stallone's team in miami and they need more and more decades of this contardct to get more and more and more forever

so watching this movie in sickness about non-conformity to mass consumer mainstream I also got a hacked photo of the violent threatening elton john who came a few days ago hitting me after Iposted goodbye yellow brick road, mentioning his DECADES SINCE THE 1980'S of having me poisoned abused raped tortured kicked out etc in Minneapolis and then everywhere else he possibly could. Any derision from decades of his destrution of my life so his filthy fucking pop musick could be amplified by nazi mediocrity inc and ltd

and so, its' still unbelievable how life fuck the united states really is from top-to-bottom the ethical and really truly talented and creative beautiful soul people are dead replaced by their murdering bigots (if not personally their "friends" had them killed--the stupid dirty apes all say "this is my friend" after their "friend" (i.e. Hillary with bernie sanders standing behind her hugging her from behind--she on a chair he standing behind her after she yelled screamed at me for no reason I had complimented her, stood silent as she screamed and yelled and I told her that I was not going to be raped by her husband and that began mutilation and torture but bernie sanders and she had a dossier of my abusers for all these years--a huge, huge stack of papers in a manilla folder like a half-foot of papers in a file. People who had really attacked me who owned a living space they mentioned the nazi racist acts they had done (sanders and clinton) and said "their building will be closed within 60 days" with smirking derision then with sneering hate bernie said "this is my FRIEND' with hate at me. Laughing about me as well. They all say the same thing and this "friend" motif is actually their code for "secret society brother/sister" sinister secret society of brainwashed bots following orders in other words. 


I was just told this yesterday by another american celebrity slave of the nazi english empire overtake of the united states.


today more english came because I downloaded the movie within a few minutes of watching it they had the script in hand and made that comment which began me instantly responding and then more insults bandied about, tears torture my eyes burning in agony my face damaged once more my fingernails stinking like raw flesh with fungus my hair almost gone bald spots from months of laying in bed in agony from the stinking hard poisons ripping out of myspine and ugly arnold having me mutilated hair falling out as I lay in perpetual sickness unable to move. Non-stop screaming from the depp shit filth because she can't make it without this contract it appears and her model friends can't either. Newsom also of course always violently assaulting me for now almost 1 3/4 years but probably for all the years of me being in torture prisoner state via this tech through pelosi who has been part of this for I have no idea how many years or decades.

And I look horrible, horrible can't recognize myself my cheeks sunken in huge black circles from daily abuse screamibng fighting every day another  physical fight with another lunging punching abuser rapist scum like elton john, dirty ugly sick paul mccartney so evil by now from years of money and probable brainwashing and his corruption is through-and-through as it is with them all. Ugly sick brad pitt pig fuck shit and shitalina the pair of scum going at me daily with groups of shit filth creeps mostly blacks who believe this pair of nazi bigots with black and brown adopted children will somehow "love" them as well. They use black people this group of white nazis do en masse they have made a partnership with farrakhan who is there endlessly to push me into slavery and murder lynching so blacks can sneer "down" in contempt that they are part of "superiority"


so my frown lines years of daily fighting literal physical fighting years of shitting poison out for over 30 years not just 20

this group was coming at me back in 1997 and shitalina and her nasty dirty family back in my childhood but elton john since I am aware in early 90's and many others I had no concept of course and who would in the usual sense of not having any information on the extent of this predatory sick tech being used by death squads being handed murder contracts on any unique thinking individuals for total conformity to nazi authority and white nazi trash overtake of everyhing until all is gone in quality and authenticity. that includes the religions as well.


And so this is never stopped. The obamas also extremely nasty and corrupt sleazy and will do anything for germans to hand them approval to get more and more they will never stop clinging to this contract until they kill me. they really want me dead as well they have allowed endless violence against me in their nasty 8 years and then subsequent decades of partnering with trump and now they just appear taking turns with hillary trump and never-ending arnold shit filth and then newsom with pelosi who has relied on him to beat slap have me raped as she sits back getting more mansions in Italy and now in other countries as the long list of europigape nazi shit are welcomed  to join in the rape gang and torture murder nazi gestapo ugly arnold death squad nazi gold mine digging


every day my beauty my health my life saturated with hate from shit filth who are screaming hitting rushing at me violently as I fight screamibng with rage hitting them as they are replaced by dummies so I can't even hit them in defense with ugly arnold laughing when my face goes into rage contortions the huge black circles my face ugly from years of screaming in rage 

being almost killed before fighting and fighting to get rapist after rapist off then my cat stolen then years of more shit attacking me and all the presidents and politicians rushing to hug the celebrities and threaten death upon me and getting promotions, deals, crypto scams they all get millions of dollars out of this.

Not an ounce of compassion beauty or anything jsut sleazy lying sick fucks gathered in a row every day--the congress people are truly the real problem not the celebrities


the republicans are just disgusting I am mentioning the democrats because they make great lectures about their pithy honesty and caring against republican racism but are even more vicious than the republicans at time but all rancid sick sleazy dirty just incompetent to be leaders of the united states


and so this will not be stopped I just keep fighting every day being mutilated jsut from hate dying from stress of day and night as they laugh wathcing me get hit and abused--that is ugly dirty scum arnold ugly shitnigger fuck and his depp scum rat team--how they cling to this dirty ugly sick depp piece of shit because bvehind that stupid ugly rat skank is french money being poured into influencing them all for overtake and total fascism along with germans in full nazi partnership with italians peforming mafia actions already so ensconced in american politics from decades of them in partnership with the government (lucky luciano had an arrangement with top politicians it's been ongoing ever since--to retain mafia ties with italy for endless internal money laundering services which elizabeth warren is fully committed to while screeching in public about the poor disenfranchised she is ugly and dirty as hell so is pelosi and so is hackeem jeffries and the rest as well

so this is never stopped. the utter incompetence of this government is leading to total destruction fo the country. I don't mention trump because his total scum group is apparent and they so self-congratulate they want the total destruction of america to ensue for the nazi take-over are worshippers of all things nazi europigapeland not understanding the hate and derision the same nazi fucks say behind their stupid ape backs.


My life in Germany speaking germans only around germans for about 4 years has shown me a lot more than tourists with hollywood and congressional power coming to live and get the smiley nazi routine of partnership and collaboration...and it's not just because it's "me" but because of what they the german nazi pig ape rats say about "Americans" while they think I can't understand or am not listening and its' said a LOT". The stupid apes bring in germans who have made endless anti-american statements for their german friends and also towards me sometimes alone in private but when it comes to gold digging in california whorewood they are besties with the dumb scum who have parents out of england and france--all good partners instantly. Germans don't smile warmly for people they just met when they are honest they do it for business and the say in Germany it's an elbow society of hitting each other to push others down and that is for "germany only" so outsiders really are not welcome they don't fucking like americans by the way. They really want to see america destroyed. The stupid apes are bringing in nazis who want to destroy america the bigot racists are helping them because they claim some ancestry with germany trust me the rancid fuck germans consider americans as doorstops for their home takeover strategies.

000000000000000

I got up and used water on my hands and I "remembered" what I only got through half-writing above

bernie sneered in contempt about some south africans (like elon musk, absolutely apartheid racist murdering and genocidal which is what america has embraced to get rid of people like me---) and these people had my birth certificate stolen, social security card stolen, and put shit on my bed while I was out of my room renting from them short term at a sort of short-term living situation with many other people in close proximity (cheap, 2-star quality but artistic in theme with a few wall paintings and a fountain but sort of dirty, not top quality) and I left after a verbal confrontation where all the people sat silently going along with the racist bigots. Bernie sanders the great "progressive" which, from all the progressives who I click on and get tortured by ("click on" meaning youtube) they are invited to the teleportation torture and rape and abuse fest for promotion and they stick their penises out at me (forgot to say at this place owned by the south africans men would come at me wearing tiny bikini swim panties sticking their genitals out at me wearing almost nothing, spreading their legs apart and staring at me as I reported this I was scoffed and told I was imagining things. All of this done while I was completely polite and quiet and going about my business it was 100% pure nazi apartheid and I had been invited to stay there by one of their friends so this was a money-making abuse racist scheme. 


Dirty bernie then sneered "their place will be closed down within 60 days" while hugging hillary from behind--her campaign of abusing me only just beginning they began to slice into my toes a day or two later and began cutting the skin between my toes to the bone. Every person who joins in creates some slicing abuse repetition torture which is done by mechanical arms or people breaking into my room, opening the door's many locks from the inside of the room using mechanical arms.

the south africans opened a FIVE STAR BOUTIQUE resort on a very private and exclusive area afterwards---I have not looked up their status for years because it's too disgusing to think of. Sanders has come since the trump admin to call me bitch and aoc smirking that they will make me homeless. They are running for president (sanders continues to rake in the money and fame) and then newsom endlessly slapping hitting abusing calling me bitch tears torture deformation of my face non-stop gang rape from his english and german contacts and he's showered with money and praise and the promise of candidacy and absolute promise like trump and obama who both obtained their presidency through the italian mafia and german french and english crown contacts associated with sick psycho nazi whorewood shitwhood


so it won't ever end. I look like death has almost devoured me repeatedly which is the absolute case and they NEVER STOP FOR A SINGLE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

They never stop torturing me to death poisoning raping and abusing and still no one will stop this so it's goddamn over for me to live in peace with compensation for these crimes and destruction of my body and life: I still can't really believe that after 16 years of top leaders in every domain of American society (i.e. entertainment politics congress and their trickle-down agencies) know about this torture of me and fully go along either silently for their "career" all promising the most ethical of their extraction of all they can drain out alongside their "friends". I was accosted today probably by elton john but maybe some jerk-off scum from the movie 24 hour party people. I could "blame" myself for watching any movie or tv show while sitting in such illness dying from poisoning inert unable to read focus or concentrate as this team of shit abuses me the second I wake up after teleporting me to rape abuse death skits homelessness and abuse humiliation skits where I perform actions like sleazy ugly sick sex or just repeating sentences under hypnosis as the scum apes gloat in glory that they got more awards for forcing under sleep torture drugging abuse trauma conditions me to repeat sentences in the second upon being put into "consciousness" in a teleported, deep sleep unconscious state. All of them repeating formulas and the "programming" they all gloat about being able to enact. Unfortunately their creativity in devising any original plot for any movie and only requiring scripts and templates to fill in what others create for them is the best they can achieve, apparently so they traumatize me to obtain ideas. But being called dog shit today while watching 24 hour party people because it was about punk culture but of course, preformed by more nazi actors as usual all that was alternative killed off (including the real-life hero Tony WIlson dying without the correct cancer treatment from the NHS in England --he was denied cancer therapy and died it was murder and he was too alternative--this I saw in a little documentary. But the person already knew the script and one person who has been involved in hacking his f-ing shiite into my every cable tv show and youtube vid for many years and partnering with the English person who originated this theft of my ideas--and this sleazy creep played a minor role in the movie but reworded the title of videos that he was a huge part of the film--not he is nowhere mentioned except in a few shots which were minimal. And this moment as usual his name is blank my brain is attacked while I sit here---

  I had to look his name up, Simon Pegg and I would have to rename it pigg of course (immature defense mechanism from years of his hacking h...