So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip under my scalp but it is releasing something which is making hair fall out continuously. I am balding once more and whatever they injected using just mechanical arms is making my hair fall out constantly. No matter what I do, the bump remains hair is continously falling out in clumps so it's just almost no hair left
and still falling out. He slashed into my cuticles so they are so mutilated the nails are half hanging off, dead and black and cuticles are completely gone
while I was in agony and unable to move, sleeping 18 hours per day he had foul stinking putrid dead meat substances sprayed on the bed next to my head while mutilating my body.
they have still kept my ssi disability off so I am forced to move with no incoming income. with this ugly dirty psycho scum filth ape pig shit crap always asking me for ideas through torture and murder putting me on endless death throes almost in sickness and never able to heal so it's a horrific form of murder
relying on his nazi programming and endless instsruction on how nazis tortured and raped killed jews and putting eveyr cliche on me--jews join in of course they all comply with all the racist stereotypes and that makes the bigots very comfortable.
I get on the internet and once there, they hack their videos and a non-stop whor group of shit rushes to assault me for any video I click which they hack parts of their images or information regarding them embedded in a video which does not mention them. They then attack me as justification for clicking on their video, giving them any reason to rape beat and threaten to kill me
and it's on and on. I see that tucker carlson is being endlessly referencedd on the endless attack machine upon me msnow/msnbc discussing what that rancid sleaze fuck had to say this past week about trump. I just watched two of his videos to hear what this fraud was saying he came threatening to kill me yelling screaming and so much I rushed at him to shut him up finally as my nerves and my drugged-up endless reactionary stress levels are at dangerously reactive.
No comments:
Post a Comment