(killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelievable that rancid newsom claims he is a "christian" and yet is so in favor of rape and torture mutilation of me but loves and grovels as a "brother" to ugly stupid sick arnold because that is the shit that will put that greasy piece of shit into the president's position through the nazi cartel handing that pile of rancid ugly shit arnold all the money to buy off all the stupid and ignorant apes of whorewood and then congress. The rest follow all are part of this organization they have killed off any independent thinkers so everybody is a hateful sleazy and rapist scum lying trash filth pig piece of shit following orders; that includes stupid ugly arnold who is so blank and uncreative but must torture me for thinking independenlty from the nazi patterns of established jewish humilikation and then genocidal assassination to steal all the things jews worked hard for--stolen by the lie-sucking nazi shit groups like shitalina expecting that all my work is hers to steal for her shit pretense at being a feminist with hillary clinton the skank filth fuck endlessly kept in power to usurp all the real feminism and turn it into nazi glorification of blonde nazi shit whore prostituted shit that she is as well. So I could not "ignore" that ugly fuck creep I responded instantly-I was absorbed my instant reaction was due to having been injected in the huge, swollen mutilated cuticle region of the black half-gone nail bed which is stinking of rotting meat and I keep fighting to protect my hands I have done all I can and they still find ways to dig under the layers of the many objects I put on m yhandsl. If they don't reinstate my disability and they might not, or if they do, they will steal a huge portion of my savings and/or not reimburse me for the 17 mjonths of no payment as backpay--or whatever this ugly filth fuck arnold is still in control over california they just hand him a blank check to fuck rape and torture his nazi pig snout filthy snorting ugly sucking of everything possible out of america while telling his latino shit fuck crew "fuck america and fuck you" when I say they should have some gratitude for the opportunity they have been given in this country while all they really do is fuck america over. Poisoning the blood of the country ugly arnold IS THE VERMIN which trump referenced but out of racism they even allow his rancid filthy criminal scum latinos (jenifer lopez is another one, very nasty and dirty and sleazy and glorified for it and for playing rape enabler for ugly arnold and who knows what else) at this point, the california plantation minorities are so sick and stupid it's disgusing to have anything to do with them, much less the shit of ugly arnold who should be sent back to austria I hope he has a horrid death I pray for his death soon adn that of trump as well they are shit infecting the country. Death to shitalina as well. I now have completely deformed hands my hair is now mostly gone on my head my body is huge bloated crooked as I shit out poison and fight to get it out every day and eveyr moment I am relaxed but always when in deep pain and sickness from this black poison lodged into my spine and hips and everywhere else, ugly sick rotten arnold attacks me and the technology and drug interface renders me in capable of 'ignoring" the nazi genocidal death threats of this ugly rancid filth I respond instantly as the recoil sickening disgust he engenders is my instant reaction. They force "truth serum" like reactions out of me and this is the result. Then they use my reactions from years of destroying my health, body life finances my cat(s) killed off stolen my attaempts at any money-making blocked all typing is impossible and sleep is abuse and rape time for them masturbating off it. Will this next goddamn shit fuck adminstration after the midterms be anything but rancid shit selected only to continue this filth nazi cartel of filth and crap overtaking all former respectable institutions? Was whorewood ever respectable? Congress, however used to have some certain amount of respect probably unfounded but now their rot is so open and apparent. People are choosing a variant of nazi fascism called "socialism" it's just minorities looking to become dictators after they lie their way into office about their intentions. all is organized by this germanic shit affront to american history and so welcomed. I am so hated for having done nothing but get the fuck away from all I have ever known not having anything to do with america never having bothered this group of shit and fucking crap. I was abused by an italian man when I sold cigars on south beach in 1996 or 1997--hje sexually abused me he insulted me and finally I rescued a puppy they were torturing to death and I told him to go to hell (not literally just didn't take his bullshit) and that has resulted in 30 years of poisoning rape and torture as this group has had me followed by their latino nazi shit teams and american white trash--all supported by this group of sick filth my "family" and then supported by this shit called Congress who are all slavish puppets of the endless nazi goldmine that filth like ugly sick arnold presents and has bought off america for overtake. I have done no goddamn fuckikng thing to engender this kind of vicious hate murder attempts for just defending myself against their murderous rape and poisoning torture. Telling me to take it and etc this ugly filth arnold is endlessly supported by the maga shit like john kennedy this defunct rotten white dino rat filth senator and ted cruz and josh harley and fucking cory booker and hakeem jeffries and of course piglousy nancy and gavin newsom and bernie sanders and hillary clinton adn OH THE OBAMAS endlessly making sure that in 2008 they became presidential for supplying stallone and this goon squad of murdering nazi fascist bigots with steven tyler of aeorsmith and his filthy daughter and shitalina and pig ape pitt and the list is endless, endless endless. They abuse me so much that I keep resorting to turning on youtube to get a fresh set of information so my brain is absorbed--that is the death squad battle ground I clck on any goddamn fucking video and some rotten 90 year old piece of shit actor liek sophia loren spends years years having german men beat and rape me so her fucking mussolini family can invade america through the shit of these american shithead whorews who arnold selected especially if they have europigape nazi parents so they only identify as being french or english and fully sell out america to this filth thug. And so I can't ignore him, his energy his ugly behavior is sleazy sick death and revulsion I need to get him off me I react in disgust it is instant and immediate. The drugs force it. Please kill him please kill him please kill shitalina tha tugly trash piece of shit, make them PAY ME for the ideas they have stolen every year for over 15 years one of these pieces of shit after the next (the obamas handing spike lee ideas I had written, and key and peele with Get Out or whatever that movie was titled, the ideas were stolen from my many rants they built comedy skits around sentences and statements I had made, and all of these black nazi pieces of shit endorsed by rancid ugly arnold took my ideas and turned them into black glorification and me always as the "enemy" they dump hate hate hate derision and laugh about after they steal my ideas about MY LIFE MY SITUATION ABOUT ANTISEMITISM which is aimed at darker skin and hair "jews" and I have been disassociated from jews my entier life I have been selected as sacrifice and long ago jews began attacking me--some were friendly and those who were really supportive got poisoned slowly to death; their nasty children are vicious nazis with their blonde and nazi filth trashy friends they partner with it is ben shapiro endlessly in modern times there is no concern about not having another genocide for the jewish diaspora it's in conforming to nazi standards with blonde hair white skin and having me killed off like a palestinian-to be raped mutilated tortured and killed and a baby sucked out of me although shitalina and pig ape pitt ordered part of my uterus severed out while trump had my money stolen while I was sleeping--so I could not afford to pay for healing anything could not afford to eat to heal as they abused and kept poisoning me so the poisons internalized into my body cavities through this incision in my uterus and abdomen--and the abuse is never ending. Ugly arnold is a nazi shit filth fuck who fantasizes about how to brutally kill he has been dreaming of implementing nazi genocide in america he is welcome by one-and all I am still targeted for fighting and defending myself--hated tortured abused raped shit celebrities sceraming because I am saying no to their nazi filth shit overtake of whorewwood--none of them are capable of doing any goddamn fucking thing independently like creating original ideas and using their millions and hundreds of millions of dollars to create movies they get everything for free; my ideas furnishing their careers for this merger by the ellison family and they have used my ideas for 15 years and even longer than that and were poisoning mutilating I have been slowly nearly murdered for decades and fighting every single fucking day. My ability to sustain endless vigilance against THINKING instantly inflicted "thoughts' which they artificially induce through this subliminal technology and the drugging and sickness. My hands are now swollen deformed completely hideous and disgusting my body is covered with red pimple scars they forced break-outs of my skin which never happened my entire life until ugly shitalina began her dream fantasy of destroying other women-and handing women over to be raped also her role while stealing my ideas about feminism and they repeating them for the U nited Nations (she has verbally literally repeated my writing for the U N wearing pearls and looking down at her script because she's so inauthentic.) and thus, it is never stopped. a few weeks and some slight shift might occur. Hakeem Jeffries has already proven he loves arnold loves killing jews as long as they are not miriam adleson with blonde hair and white as possible skin no, he and cory booker have proven how much they love germanic nazis and will scream and yell at me for not instantly gratifying them all with my life my ideas for free while they are murdering me, never paying never doing anything but destroying me my life my property and then sucking all they can drain out of me for thei ruse and then discarding me (murder). This fuckiung pig scum is never pried off me, and it's doubtful the next pile of shit put in office in january if their leader dirty rump doesn't destroy the entire election process. They put tha tfuck in power in the first place through ugly arnold promising them all mansions estates in europigapeland and that' all teh representatives of american political leadership care about. I must fight to pound out letters which, I literally carefully pound and double letters appear I must rewrite one word 6 times over sometimes. Goddamn when the f ck will this group be stopped and my life restored, and MONEY they have blocked my money. With a deadline of a few weeks from now I mus move and if i can't protect my body the bludgeoning of my hands and body will turn into theft of my money my body raped mold and fungus and sewage water inserted into my bladder after the rape, my hips and spine put out of alignment my clothing which I bundle up so they can't destroy it packaged for protection so it's not ripped and sprayed with permanent stinking substances . I have to tie up my food so they don't posion me although the ydo it anyway but without any protection in my sleep they will really destroy me.
I am already competely destroyed every inch ofmy body has been slathered sliced cut into deformed crooked broken things missing as they laugh and ugly shitalina says it's "fun" and dirty arnold is feeding off this as america just never-ending supports this filth poisoning the blood of the country. the stupid apes in congress are so xenophobic and narrow-minded the blacks in particular are so ugly and sick they rush at me violently to hit me so ugly arnold wil promote them. Al green just came last week and now it's a never-ending arnold hate nazi cartel of white trash shit glorified black and brown dumb scum working for nazi plantaitonj but geting mansions out of it--
No comments:
Post a Comment