Friday, June 19, 2026

Social Security SSI Disability illegally cut off by the stench filth of arnold gavin and rump muck and the nazi coalition of whorewood who have made hundreds of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IF NOT BILLIONS FROM HAVING STOLEN MY IDEAS--not paying anything and then destroying what I do have, then taking away sub-poverty social security because I am the only person in the united states fighting racism rather than playing a game of pretending and dancing around with posturing speeches and stupid songs and movie fodder k-rap, the rest look on doing nothing that is why rump came to power and then again without any resistance. //Otherwise, 6 years of grad school and all attempts to earn money literally blocked while paralyzing me with poison and abuse and drugging every day--trying to obtai money from a GoFundMe account & is it BLOCKED no resopnses it is hacked from general view; this has happened when I tried to earn money online my url is blocked from the internet upon a url activity search I have decoded their total block of any activity (including my blogs and facebook posts only met by enemies looking to murder rape torture whatever they can get away with to get their failing careers back into the nazi orbit. Shitnigger arnold and dirty nazi gavin one facing extinction for years until he got his chance to prove he's really a nazi kgb agent torturing me without end and bringing as many gold digger scum like nancy pig-lousy and then gavin scum old boy onto his nazi payroll thusly he is holding an "environment" conference which is a front for nazi endorsement of yet another obama nazi replica to put more white nazi wall street investors into the money destroying the investments of the lower ranks and with the aid of nazi republicans killing people using social security as an excuse---my ideas furnishing stupid ugly ape arnold with so much clout to enter back into whorewood his violence is endless death threats for not allowing him or his nazi jewish and black partners to abuse me without me responding in self-defense while they are drugging me with truth serum and abusing me into my brain non-stop all day and night until I do react--they spend hours abusing me until I do react just to justify more violence and it is a never-ending domestic violence cycle--ask shitnigger arno0ld's former wife if that rancid fuck she divorced is abusive as hell when the sexual "fun" and games are boring and he has to actually be anything but a rancid "me only" scumbag as he is programmed to be: thusly...under your gaze and silence and protection of that group of shit filth: Stinking sprays on my clothing ordered by the stench of arnold the sick fuck-ni88er termini88er nazi filth---who is using (perhaps...in part) my concepts of saving environment to push his nazi inclusion in american politics as his "platform"---his stench is conveyed onto my property just as his ILLEGAL VIOLENCE against me (i.e.lifting me up in "teleportation" while I am literally on the toilet grasping my abdomen due to the black horrific poisons I have spent 30 years fighting to eliminate from my body which this dirty ugly thug scum parasite calling himself "superior" has ordered put in because me being able to compete might mean his blank ugly dirty nazi mentality is lacking and void of originality as is he--thusly stealing my ideas and then having me slowly killed serves his nazi concepts perfectly--unfortunately supplied and protected by the demo-rat party of california old boy gavin scum and the nazi obamas the deception of which is still protected because they so fully support white nazi nationalism but are "actors" proclaiming how hip and not racist they are (not): thusly, with them all, they informed Social Security to literally change my status from "suspended" to NO BENEFITS they also illegally issued "benefits ended" (sorry can't remember the exact official term but not 'suspended" meaning can be reinstated but completely gone). They are yelling at me, the white nazi bigots who are answering my many phone calls about how and why and why have I not received any mail information on why benefits were cut off only being yelled at lied to and abused by phone--their only method of communication under orders of the obamas the trumps the dirty shitni88er arnold still controlling CA politics the pipeline of Nazi gold holocaust derived is ruling America and the Engllish crown equivalent as well; however, the lying yelling abusive people answering the SSA main line number demand with "suggestions" that I go in person to a field office to get the answers rather than THE LEGAL REQUIREMENT OF THEM REQUIRED IT IS LAW TO SEND ME INFORMATION informing me of t he situation what must be done. The former rules of demanding people go in person were changed under the Biden administration (partially due to Covid) thusly mail is preferred and they have cut down on social security so mail is the real preferred method of communciation which THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO COMPLY WITH. Simply lying and lying to me by phone refusing to send me any letters about my situation and ILLEGALLY demanding I go in person but yelling--literally yelling with hate and fascist abuse--that they "suggest strongly" that I go in person--asking me a spate of interragatory questions about the status of my case which were questions I would have to look up to get the precise dates and informtaion but on a main line call when I was trying to change my address because they wrote it incorrectly--assuming I would phone back--then yelling that because I answered one question one month wrong (after 15 months of my benefits being cut off) the white woman yelled "I can't verify your identity you must go in person to a field office I SUGGEST" I told her that firstly changing my address by phone does not require me to go in person to a field office, and that it was protocol for SSI recipients to phone in address change in fact it's their policy and recommendation--she screamed literally yelling "I will tell you what protocol is" as i hung up at that point. I told her that they need to send me mail so I can get information she told me that I have to spend all my money before they would consider and that I would have to goin person--absolutely ILLEGAL and not policy by LAW. In person as they have done by phone they will lie, once the lie is solidified as if it were an official meeting they can just write the terms and conditions and then have me arrested for one slip-up I made which I cannot help I had to SAVE MY L IFE FROM BEING POISONED and I had to leave thusly that is all they have and they are lying and illegally demanding improper protocol denying me information ILLEGAL all done by old boy gavin scum governor of ca and the shit whore ape former CA gov arnold shitnigger trash who is such a foul and stinking lack of american values you all worship due to the energy of just stealin raping killing and robbing and then abusing anyone who can't fight back into "submission" that's all it takes---it's spread like a virus california hails that prick scum and his acolyte dirty nazi gavin old boy scum the lying fake smiles of the pig ape creeps and their illegal money schemes is what people really gravitate towards. I remain with my status literally blocked, the benefits cut off since February 2025 the man doing it in miami literally demanded I go in person to their office pay with cashier's check all my bank account balance (covid money stimulus payments and student loans) which are exempt. Telling them that these are exempt under law they yell abuse and just cut my money and refuse to send letters THEY ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO SEND for a repayment schedule. They sent me a payment schedule without identifying anything other than a financial amount---not completely legal as they are supposed to let me know if benefits will be reinstated. I paid two months then never hearing anything I filled out economic hardship forms requesting from the California field office which dirty old scum gavin instructed, which they did quite happily it was a white nazi creep woman and then the usual california and american plantation system of minorities following orders, the more down they were on the ladder (in this case, Asians) the more sneering with lying contempt they had in their voices to get approval for the nazi slicing of employees out of social security this was their means of proving they will lie and kill people upon order by cutting off their survival money if they are not approved of by shit like old boy scum gavin who yelled "I don't want people like you in my State" so it's HIS State not a United States entity but HIS state--his control with arnold telling that rancid scum gavin what to say and do to become "president" all will be rigged. Since ugly dirty arnold grabbed with his filthy snorting sucking body and system onto this contract that ugly stupid rancid fuck has had people threaten my life repeatedly he has done it repeatedly has abused insulted punched raped and brought in at least 300 or more people to abuse me in just the last 2 months--that ugly rat roach parasite leech has since opened an "environmental" bullshit conference in his native Austria to sell off black nazi kamala harris as the puppet of the obama nazi uncle tom aunt jemima tap dancing team lovingly smiling with adoration into the faces of every rapist nazi-spewing shit white trash filth bucket out of germany and austria possible with ice cube and snoop dogg just violently abusing me on cue as well for years and YEARS AND YEARS. thusly, because I have actually fought against racism I am now cut off disability ILLEGALLY it is not illegal or against SSI rules to save covid money or student loans but they can just lie and yella t me and do whatever they want under this filth shit team. I moved they refuse to send a letter stating I have moved as such---they have literally taken off any benefits as me being a recipient on the SSA website after refusing to even respond to my economic hardship letter request zero letters with zero information BECAUSE THEY ARE OPERATING ILLEGALLY AGAINST THE LAW against me under orders of rancid stink stench arnold ugly filth trashnigger fuck and the obamas you all worship for their acting skills but still putting white wealthy above all but handing the poor a few little crumbs which are taken away instantly when their good friends the white nazis take power--promising if you just re-elect their pupet skank prostituted shit kamala with oprah and gyrating skank nasty dirty nazi black trash cardi b and j-lo and the rest of that shit nazi crap black circus and the "liberals" all will be hunky dorey and arnold will get more millions and control more politicians through the nazi gold pipeline all law will be only tendered for all who comply with being humiliated raped people l ike cardi b have been honored for selling black nazi plantation sex slavery honored endlessly as "freedom".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...