Thursday, June 4, 2026

Tender Mercies----lol.

 For the first time in YEARS AND YEARS I once more shat out the murder, stinking toxic poisons this group of celebrities and their partners of "law and order democracy and christianity" ordered put in my body via the pounding into as deeply as possible while I could not brace for impact (in deep sleep, in both prime body reality and in teleportation impact of pounding via huge men raping me--celebrities, mafia, nazis, smirking laughing then hitting and having me tortured and poisoned --to death! Their "feminist" nazi wives and kiddies watching on cheering it all on.


For the first day in I can't remember when how many years ago---I once more shat out their poisons due to another healing life-saving attempt i am making at fighting to get their death poisons otu of the hard shell they inflicted into my body--the bloating poisons congealing then hardening into layers and intersectional tubes latched into vertebrae, skin and bone down to toes and up to cranium.


I loosened as usual only a tiny piece and it finally came out while the austrian hate monster was there watching, insulting threatening hate dath energy. By his nazi programming I am "supposed" to automatically assume he is entitled to all he wants to steal out of me rape and destroy for his fun and profit and sado-pschopathic "fun" of power assumption plus an empire out of this program torture contract out on me---his "entitlement" due only to Nazi programming.


As with noem, shitalina, ape pitt, their partners their friends I have spent  YEARS shitting otu piles of stinking poison as they kept poisoning me. Every time I was in indelibly sick and literally fighting for my life mode---the vulnerability the detox process which never ends because THEY NEVER STOPPED POISONING ME WHILE I WAS WRITING DAILY THAT THEY WERE MURDERING ME THEY STILL LAUGH ABOUT HOW MISSHAPPEN MY BODY IS as if it's my stupidity my fault my "ugliness" they all scream at me but it's theirs, all of it


always, and emphasizing this with the german rat leech roach out of stuttgart I really told to go away lon ago but is bringing all the hateful bigots who assauled me and had me poisoned raped torturted and attacked as they got deals, their careers skyrocketed by the nazi coalition

but I shat out more of this hard poison which I have spent almost one month not eating any solid food to have my body literally digest the flesh underneath the hard poison because no amount of exercise will get this out. Years of doing 10-day no-food fasts but the thick layers of poison were so embedded throughout my body that after only 10 days the poisons accumulated and I had to eat to get the liquid poisons out. Taking more than 15 years to get to the point of only the hard interior shell---because they kept poisoning me--all the celebrities still being honored still in the spotlight their careers likewise skyrocketing from the 15 years of this so they n ever would stop the poisoning to keep me paralyzed so they could get their endless tickets to ride rather than the downslide they were in because of the decades they hve already been in the biz and youth is the ticket for many of them (women in particular)


besides all that, for the FIRST TIME and for years they INCREASED THE ABUSE  after I was obviously extremely sick. They monitor my brainwaves and see when I am at my lowest ebb so they begin death threats insults screaming torture tears forced out of my eyes for hours after I shit out the poison they laughed about making me "fat" 

heart palpitations endless pounding drilling in rooms on all sides for years and years---right now they are blasting music while I write this it began only when I began to write the noise is like the kind of miami party f-u mode which tourists make and this is a quiet peaceful place except for the hate and death energy the terrrorists emit and the drilling and pounding they ahve done for over 7 years--to the delight of the " landlord" slum scum puppet who has basked in nazi glorification and endless deals like all the rest; the poisoning has been his sole responsibility with his minions here so they are not exempt

but, today after that hateful murderous violent bigot who in the recent past would liflt me up while I was on the toilet---in teleportation he lifted me up of course---and began hitting my abdomen and sides while I was extremely ill shitting out this black stinking death poison he and the rest all ordered put in my body so they could endlessly profit off MY IDEAS while they likewise stole then cutting my money off stealing my property destroying my property on a daily basis STEALING MY CAT LA MOUX my most precious daughter who is still alive waiting for me to love her and they are just letting her die a slow horrid death waiting because I am fithging to get these murdering bigots off me every single day as they take turns like leeches flying cockroaches and parasites lunging at me to inflict their hate and ugliness because I am more impressed by having a happy life then their endless sleazy sick filth endlessly poisoning the minds of americans and the rest of the world with their nazi death programming woman-hating rape porn cultureand then the politicians they partner with also selling the country out to nazi overtake for their endless selfishness greed and accumulation.


-------------

Someone thwarted that most hideously hateful nazi austrian terminegger nasty violent thing who has spent months and months bringing in groups of people to assault me as viciously as possible on a daily basis. Rape and poisoning have been part of his profit ascension out of ignominious retirement so to speak into controling and profiting off my every idea which the english partners have poured money into so the hate nazi bigot actors can be celebrated for creating a power cartel and then ushering in as many english and german and french and italian nazis into h-wood to further partner with that monster austrian hate nasty bigot former gov of ca into a complete overtake


it is a very similar parallel to the takeover of the media ni the CBS overtake and the closure of 60 Minutes for a complete media takeover

just so people can try to understand that although this consolidation of nazi overtake of american media is not being so publicized as what the administration is doing to the news media

it is even more privately sinister in the realm of the entertainment-political co-entanglement co-dependency


but someone stopped that murderous lout from abusing me for hours, as noem with the faux "punk" german expletive straining her during her murder spree in minneapolis on how to perfect crutelty and fascist overtake without any protestors---under his influence the violence of ice was eeked out even into white skin thusly the chagrin but now it's back to normal lynch mob bigot mode since the victims are brown and black (New Jersey) so not much has really changed in that regard--and thusly I remain here in a "prison" of modern technology and arnold is high on the power trip of playing nazi on me

death threats without end 


but someone stopped him from increasing the abuse while I am so endlessly sick from the poison that i can't move

it is a FIRST for YEARS AND YEARS that this group of hyena parasites have not latched onto abusing me while I am dying from toxic shock

all the grey hair they caused the old age and decomposition of my body from stress JUST from abusing me with FRENZY OF VIOLENCE while I am in the toxic shock healing crisis mode


someone stopped that disgusting ugly sick thing arnold from abusing me in a frenzy of hate and death threats abuse with tom hardy making death threats and abuse statements as well for hours and hours per day and night


somehow it was some bit of humnanity I have not witnessed from this group----ever, ever. If you wonder how the cruelty of the trump admin came into power it was being created LONG AGO but not allowed to openly manifest. The hate and violence death and poisoning death squads have always been in existence but trump gave full permission for the white nazis of the progressives with their black partners to vent their rape and hate upon me as substitutes for how much they are always claiming to be the prime prima donna celebrity victims of (racism)


venting all rage upon me that is just the democrats

for years before trump


but disguiesd now open

someone stopped the death spiral of increased attacks because these creeps call themselves "winners and superiority" itself but to poison someone almost to death (intending to kill them in a horrible way just out of violent rape raciem lynch mob nazi bigotry antisemitism call it what you will all of the above)

but they cannot stand to see me have a change to compete and succeed whereas without their poisoning and rape and hate I was succeeding they have not stopped doing this even while I was bedridden from their violence


and today someone stopped that murderous nazi bigot so enmeshed in the nazi entitlement philosophy as are all the Germans who join into this group--literally all with the nazi mode ingrained into them all the pretenses they have fostered are done with huge large pupils and warm smiles (their acting mode) . But in this private hate situation the murder is to abuse me into shock and body decomposition while I am shitting out the murder poisons which have become rancid horrid and are deadly upon impact in my bloodstream.

----

Staved and starved for the hormone high of torture and abuse, dirty arnold is, instead of beating, raping punching lifting me up with one arm as shitalina watches on laughing as she does when she has me raped by engllish and german men, hugging them literallly embracing them as does dirty nasty arnold s-negger

but now he's just having my clothing endlessly sprayed with rancid and stinking substances. I am cleaning so continuously--and nasty scum gavin also did this for months and months after I delined his sex exploitation demands so he can become president. And because I said no he had my disability remain cut off permanently threats by that administration lies and more discrimination in the few little things I have (mail discrimination and blocks) but they both spray and spray stinking substances through their hate machine of the plantation black and brown and white nazi bigots who are the same structure of plantation hate society as exists in a more subdued and much more deviously concealed way in LA and the USA.


It is so much spraying of cleaning fluid on clothing as once I clean it they spray it again that i am non-stop wasting the few resources I have--over 15 months of existing on savings assuming I would be contacted by SSI for reinstatement instead I see they are literally discriminating against me violating law and then abusing and lying to me every time I make contact with that agency or their peripheral agenciies--all under full  order by both gavin, donald and arnold and et al shitalina who has made hundreds of millions off stealing my ideas has done this as well


ostensibly they can't function without me being their victim of persecution and they can't become president or CEO or make more oscar winning movies and all of them profit as a joint venture so whatever it is, they all profit off it

I lose all I have ever worked for, loved, done in my life and my body my family my sexuality all friendship any home all living spaces they make filthy and deadly and violent and abusive


so they have taken away all from me

and when I am at my most low in sickness they just lunge at me for hours until I am strong enough to fight them off in some way energentically but while in absolute deadly sick and ill state from the poisons they are still laughing about how my body is mangled disfigured also they have ordered their plantation brownies and blackies and white nazi partner trash heap to inflict non-stop mutilation upon my body in every single angle curve into all orifices my brain my thoughts my emotion all is attacked using this tech


I find them to be bereft of ideas because the tech gives them the overweaning sense of power and total control

but they lack the depth and profundity required for original ideas therefore

my endless years of "suffering" have provided me with insight into injustice

they can't stop torturing me to extract all these ideas

nasty dirty arnold is at the forefront to capitalize on the ideas he is stealing gavin assures me that my ideas they tortured out of me for hours per day for months on end are "Not yours" and the money from SSI Disability is "not your money" and after saying no to being gavin's sex torture victim so he and his pelosi family who partnered with arnold years ago to threaten mylife have me raped poisoned mutilated my ideas stolen without end as they have gone off laughing and partying over their endless luxury promotions


rushing to get more and more out of me without end screaming slapping hiting punching torturing to get more and more and more


what staved their grasping hateful ugly sleazy dirty filthy hands from torturing me nearly to death after my blood sugar poisoned with these horrific poisons they all laughed about putting and pounding via rape into my body as I wrote every day to try to get anybody to stop this and them

and for one day they have not tortured me without end after shitting out their poisons but for certain ugly sleazy sinister arnold spent hours all morning abusing me nevertheless





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...