Saturday, June 14, 2025

-Stinking demons' attack: it is the outward manifestation of the inward infestation of the filth, stinking ugliness of the celebrities ordering their white nazi counterparts, lodged in this mostly empty condo (my floor, rooms surrounding mine the most occupied out of the entire building in one concentrated area; the rest, the floors are completely empty.//Every single day, stinking putrid substance are being sprayed on my clothing. I got out of the shower and filthy stench was on my towel, which was clean the last time i used it but I had to leave the room twice and in the interim the spraying was everywhere. Waking up to wafts of stinking substances sprayed on the floor. Every day cleaning greasy oily stuff sprayed on my formerly bright yellow sulfur lamp, which has been doused daily for over 3 months or longer with black oil and grease, the bottom is saturated in oil every day it is being eroded daily--sometimes twice a day. The area stinks of grease. Ty try to clean the endless stench being sprayed everywhere my living space, on a continuous basis day and night, entails using what tny energy I have from the poison they put in my body, which comes out as stinking black hard death substance, paralyzing me for decades but heavily since the whorewood group got a hold of endlessly torturing me day and night and feeding off it. The increase in stinking filth has arrived with the english and german bigot haters, who behave like foul stench, on a personal and spiritual level--their animosity of racism and hate for me being independent, having some intelligence that they perceive as a threat because according to them I must be drugged raped and abused but my ideas stolen with me being murdedred--which has been the situation for over 20 years by now coming from the English connected to The English Royalty=The Crown (conglomerate organization, many actors out of england celebrities fully immersed in extreme violent racist hate mentality---murder, genocide in other words).

**Cleaning clothing for me entails hand washing every single item in my bathroom sink. The stains and stinking filth sometimes must be scrubbed out. The little washing machine that came with this unit was broken years ago. the landlord refuses to replace it, and obviously he conducted the attack on the object in the first place under order of trump in the last endless hate deluge from him, only followed by a deadly deluge of hate from the democ-rats under biden the bs flop, and then once more the absolute deluge of violence under trump. now a team of europigape rape scumbag dirty filthy men are ensconced in sitting on their brains, smirking and laughing as they jointly assault me. Tow have raped or participated in rape (one has raped, the other I am unsure about I was so drugged while in Germany at this horrid dirty house in the middle of a tiny town South of Stuttgart, about a 45-60 minute drive south). The third is just violent and nasty but remains fixed as a stench on my life every moment all day for hours making violent comments while I am in the bathroom, endlessly commenting directing how I should do things etc. I try to "ignore" him but I find I react and respond to his commentary instantly without any barrier to my self control. I do constant breathing exercises to try to gain more control, but the drugging is non-sto while I am asleep. As always I need a safe place to live so they can't poison me any longer with these drugs and I am not so susceptible to instant reaction and every morning I am screaming in rage and physically assaulting them trying to kill them. It is due to non-stop drugging while I am asleep, being teleported to sick ugly crap "people" doing sick and dirty stupid things--everything is a stinking foul permeating endless toxicity from these expletives. All is rancid and rotten they dump onto me. Their behavior towards me, as if to signify that their lack of respect is something I "deserve" so they use mind control to make me repeat sentences that are conveyed subliminally, then toture me for having said them in pre-orchestrated events they also manufacture. For this they receive international applause (especially in france and other europigape destinations) but in particular the more europigs they bring into america to infiltrate, the more awards and deals they obtain in places like cannes and in england and etc. But their behavior is a psychic stinkhole cesspool as well. Everything they say and do is sick, stupid and dirty. I find it impossible to not identify them as stinking and foul. when I use the pronounds "they" and "them", it is the shitalina pig ape pitt nazi mafia cartel with the brooklyn mafia ceelbrities making their mafia movies goon squad stuff year after year, and the europigapes who are always, year after year put into oscars contender plcaces, and americans who only respect europigapes as if they are deities which they aspire to become as well--and the europigapes must be gods of filth but they are exalted anyway for it. That the united states has reached a new ostensible low for morality and judgment is tied into the endless applause given to these fake scumbag filth bucket sleaze stupidity emptiness death squad spurts of stench--------------


Of course, the American partners of the Europ-a-land cartel of bigotry, immense wealth from all their criminal exploits for centuries including the 3rd Reich, are impressing upon the greedy empty holes of Whorewood that being dirty and filthy towards me is an "elite" behavior which is to imply that blocking my every aspect of success in business, finance, survival, and artificially manufacturing a "ghetto-like" filth bucket living existence, they so happily comb through my body and home to spray filthy stink 

for a few days, they put some liquid on my floor behind my head as I slept stinking the entire room up---sprayed just before I was awoken by their hate skits in teleportation. I was subjected to another one this morning by the dirty hate filth americans with the never-ending assault of the russian (who has stake in europ-a-land is an absolute tyrannical despotic enabler and is honored by "both sides" of the exploiter and do-nothing politicians. The Americans use every filth tactic as emulation of the europigapeland model of forcing filth, poverty, sickness and endless state-sponsored discrimination. For me to fight back is met by near death assault as they are murdering me anyway albeit to extract all they can out of me first while taking all I really have worked for away and all I love is either killed and left dead or taken away to be abused to death (my cat La Moux is being tortured tgo death by hateful baryishnikov, he is truly malevolent).


The stinking filth is really them, but I am fighting all day to heal from the stinking filth they poured into my body while stealing my ideas and destroying my finances my property my body my joy in life and killing all animals I take in as pets. Then raping the poison into my body, and torturing me for fighting in my defense to get them off of me, out of my body, etc


all met by hostility, hate and glee laughter and joy and hope and change from the Democrats, and yelling violence with full partnership by yelling openly racist republicans and democrats more congealed concealed about their inclusion in the racist doctrine; as long as I am their "replacement" they are all into attacking me as proof that "get her, not me what a joy hope and change it all is!"


-------------

I had hand made beautiful clothing and have not worn it yet. Partially because I am scared that the blonde Nazi women who have done this before will do it again: any time I wear any bright and pastel colors anything beautiful and light, it is blonde nazi europigape women who surround me ( they could be russian as well or from that region) who somehow bump into me and walk sauntering away--I see instantly a stain on my clothing, and the stain is permanent never comes out (ink usually, on white or pink or light blue anything beautiful and new is sprayed or stuff flicked on it from behind. I make beautiful clothing and I have left it on the rack outside of the enclosed spaces which I have had to hermetically sort of seal off from mechanical arms jutting into my room (through the faux panel "wall" behind the cabinets which line the entire wall from floor to ceiling, tapping on the extremely thin particle board is a light echo sound with no cement behind it, there is cement behind the refrigerator (the wall) and you can't hear a little thudding echo if you tap on it--)

and so, I have clothing racks in front of the front door, for multi-purposes which are to block the door at least somewhat along with many other layers of protection so the mechanical arms cannot open the front door from the inside--and thusly as the celebrities influenced by the hate and murderous protocols of the europigapes they worship and are letting in like droves of an infestation they assume is a beautiful shimmering addition to their monopoly through this contract out on me, fully supported by politicians in congress mostly the top ranking members making contradictory statements about this impeding obstruction of freedoms and technology, barely touching on these subjects only on the emotional content in order to sell their product of being in "opposition"

and so, they are going full gung ho spraying stinking filth once more. I see it as an EXTENSION OF THEIR INTERIOR PERSONALITIES but their greasy hateful dirty sleazy filth they pour on me as if it is me and not their exuding repugnance and oily greasy stinking filth which permeates their personalities, disguised by so much plastic coating and posturing coaching (some the coaching has been through their entire lives, they appear to have zero personality structures whatsoever all is a contrivance and a deception to the point that they are absolute artificial stinking filth but cleansed by pouring their ugliness out on me.


-------------

Like millions upon millions of other people around the world, or billions, I get into the tub sphere and watch the mind glue that has turned into a muck mud slide of hate and filth from celebrities, tv news anchors, media moguls tech billionaires congressional criminals et al only because I watched the news, watched some movies most of which had been hacked like a phishing expedition to lure me into watching so they could join in. Once in, they never leave, permanent stinking stains on my life. Growing and attracting more mold muck fungus types of infucktious diseases (sic) with humanoid properties confusing one as to the shallow outer shell of the inner stinking foul personality structure; most of which is imitated artificial crab meat packed with slimy hateful appendages. 


Just getting into symbolic metaphors at this point, my brain and body are exhausted now every single day I spend most of the day cleaning. The filthy English creep (hardy) who forced his hateful nasty violent noxious self on me only because I was intrigued by a movie clip that he had hacked onto my youtube page; once the last promotion he obtained by punching into my face had come and gone, his lead role playing an American bad guy but with a good heart, or from the last 5 minutes or so of the movie which is mostly all I watched--glorification of psychopathy once more. Rushing to assault me, he has fixated himself upon me. Along with the German slime scum who was part of a nasty Stuttgart aspiring to infiltrate American group of musicians and whatever else, males all, they rushed to join in on the weekends at this house where I was so drugged I can't begin to describe it--they had made sure that after I taught English to this creepy lying anti-American music promoter, and I was transfixed by his stories of managing concerts and upon invitation to attend such an event I went--was drugged and then promptly so drugged and passed around as a career enhancement rape toy for the german pig ape scumbag teams, this german dirty creep one of the rapist hateful bigots (like all the germans attacking and assaulting me, he played a "convincing" nazi in a movie, a german movie)


The hate and mutilation of my body then the hours per day of endless violent threats death threas insults and constant criticism demands that i obey his dictates to do what he wants me to do in my room endless hate hours upon hours per day. A long-distance running trying to sprint the attacks on me to a final "win" conclusion for the entire lot of scum shit and filth--the whorewood group of hate and stupidity who have stolen my ideas for over 16 years annually getting awards for them---

I have so many OTHER THINGS TO DO but I am now cleaning literally all day, and in the skit about being around english sausage-looking chubby English with mean and greasy countenances, I was told that I was going to stay in a hotel but it would be only that I had to clean a bathroom for about 5 people. I told them no, I was unable to speak or move after that--my body and brain were "shut down" by the microchip implant and I had been drugged as I always am every nigt so my reactions are never my own.


I always wake up screaming as the group of filth and shit sit there smug and always told they are wondeful by every president (all of them are backing this group and this hate and stinking filth they are and do and pour on me the politicians surround the filth ape pig shit whores and denounce me and mock and laugh and make fun like dirty little children at a witchburning festival



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...