Saturday, June 28, 2025

Terrorist Report: just the basics, man.

 Terrorized by a senior politician in congress, who has been a component of this endless attack upon me for years. Only one year and 6 months until the next Mid-term, hopefully that means the next one will be, as has appeared earlier in teleportation, at least not "gung ho" to join in with the rape and torture and mockery and abuse. Claiming all the while to have a special connection to the divine source of moral imperative to rid the United States of me as a "whore" for reading tarot cards, thusly being a "witch" ("thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" would be his Oldie Testimony although he claims to be a staunch supporter of the New old religion dogma--that is, What would Jesus do? Surely not this....). Regardless, telling this person for the next time in the 4th hour of morning-to-afternoon teleportation torture hate, abuse from the same gang of hate and ugliness endlessly sucking my life force out of me and my ideas to generate something "original" from their protocol system of hate and massive violent assumption of "superiority" if only from technology and mass participation in murder death squads torture and now mind control programming celluloid production of determinate choice-boundary mindless mindset mechanisms for massive deadly force cartels. 


I could not help reacting in rage, not only for tarot cards but for having worked at the Lusty Lady in San Francisco, an establishment that was intended to honor the rights of women in the adult entertainment purview, which means that it is the WOMEN who are in control over what, when, how and to never accept any kind of derogatory insult or domination from any man controlling women's sexuality; I believe this is the main H-wood mechanism for furthering the deception that women are free and independent in America pursuing justice and against rape culture. to prove this, they fervently rush to assist in mostly white males violently raping and abusing me using every racist and sexist machination of degradation and humiliation for their 4th Reich Nazi antisemitic empire of nazification of the planet through the celluloid process of brain melding with the public. the Lusty Lady was taken down by the establishment of white male investment a la Forbes, which honors the females fully invested in the rape and torture contract out on me, they are labeled as "independent" although their promotions depend on honoring the rape culture which bypasses them by dumping all the hate for actual real independent and strong women onto me, especially those not of the blonde bigot superficial appearance, but the minorities who fully invest in the hate cartel and are slavishly devoted to bestowing full support to the white nazi female haters are then honored by establishment players such as Forbes and in H-wood in particular to mangle the actual reality of what feminism was originally intended.This applies to the anti-racist and the "liberal" factions, just in their own realm of manipulable adjustment to blurring lines between lies and honor.


I could not repeat for the millionth time to the rape group sitting drooling with racism, delight that the government is allowing them to inflict endless torture mutilation poisoning rape and violence upon me and then get promoted for it in ways they never had been able to achieve before they were handed this non-stop promotional contract for mind control and nazification of the planet. 

However, I am still being drugged ,mutilated and tortured in my most vulnerable deep sleep state, so I wake up trying to "ignore' the abuse insults death threats that go on and on for hours and hours while I am endlessly sick from the thick poison that has hardened into my back and limbs, my skull into my feet, a labyrinth of hard poison which is clear, odorless and tasteless or they pour it into food so I can't taste it, undoubtedly my delivered gallons of water are all poisoned but I am unable to carry such heavy items myself.


And, after having raped me, having me poisoned with his FBI and CIA and dark money drugs and death squad poisoning that his fellow ilk of the Cross brigade, fully justifying their hate and violence and death squads with quasi-religious fanaticism all backed-up by death squads and government funding in the limitless dominion of their Legion, and they are Legion.

To try to explain that this was a place, unlike their racist sexist society which tries to pit "darker" colored people into the sex slave category; this is honored in h-wood in pop music in particular but regardless, I am endlessly fighting off their labels of racist hate categorization with all their humiliation negation of my capabilities and talents--my ideas from which they have been awarded at Oscars which they stole out of my writing, but given nothing and then what I had was stolen or destroyed killed and broken stained stinking and this never ends

and so, because I was made paralyzed by hard poison and while in deep sleep, my body was fractured by people literally putting my spine out of alignment, harming my body nearly fatally, leaving me to die a slow, horrible death from which I escaped by leaving the country-- many times actually---and I could not explain that they are abusive and sexually dysfunctional, that their racism combined with the rape capabilities of having someone so drugged they can't function on the most serious survival defensive mode, along with microchip implants in the nervous system and brain and other vital areas of the body which can be manipulated into dysfunction

but, for them to destroy me is their aim, so the endless sexual abuse is their forte for which they are placed in highest honor in the world for their double-standards, their usurpation of the feminist movement, the civil rights movement, and any other human rights action that has been deemed a threat, carefully constructed to be taken over by those actually employing the most negative of the traits which they are honored for "fighting" in their public displays of well-orchestrated performative con sales pitches.

So I had to go to the tack of telling him and his rape feminist white nazi life-sucking hateful parasite next to him, a sexualized hateful woman-hating bigot when it comes to racism and the demand that it's banality but sexualized hateful sleazy but glorified theatrical performances which token sexual gratification of the most oral fixation to the hateful men who really are addicted to pornography, cocaine, alcohol, drugs and money power and anything else (sports) power, high on all they can obtain.

So I had to tell the "christian" next to the rape feminist white bigot that it was because of people just like him (and him directly) cutting off health care from Americans and from the death squads pouring poison into my body and having me physically paralyzed to the point of horrific "undetectable murder" through this heinous operation, that I had to do what I had to do to survive. I then told him that he is anything but an example of Christianity and next to the fraudulent feminist they were sitting drooling with spite, hate and glorified by the ability to have me beaten raped and tortured in teleportation surrounded non-stop by hate and abuse and no one ever stepping in to defend an iota of human rights.

But I had to remind him that in his current iteration as political slayer of the country, I am just another victim of his very non-compassionate policies of cutting health care and that having to work at the Lusty Lady, where I was in a private booth not dancing around, and I was in control, or I thought I was (the management was stealing my money I was too drugged to take account, trust me the mind control drugging and the compartmentalization of the microchip implants plus drugging plus a planet of people complying gleefully with this terror system made it impossible for me to really function at a proficient financial level)

and it made them at least stop trying to deflect all their pornographic violence, the rape which they say, according to the bible I am a witch whore plus reading tarot cards

and having no access to health care with a metal rod coming out of my spine due to what the death squad people did to my body after they forced an accident on me during the same day--I was not able to sit for more than a few hours, the rod was literally coming out of my back but this is a long story

and my family went berserk they are a murderous group and I am their sacrifice to the 4th Reich

so I had to leave, I had no way to earn money in any normal capacity; I had been working as a temp secretary once I began to become financially stable after my first 3 months of having moved from Minneapolis to San Francisco, 3 months after having graduated with my Bachelor's Degree, I was put into an accident and then my body fractured while in deep sleep

thusly, today I collapsed onto my bed in sickness from detox, and in the deep sleep, they mutilated my fingers and I was put into a semi-comatose state which they do every night while I am sleeping--they have cut out part of my uterus while in this deep sleep state--the drugging is so extreme that they are pouring pain killers into my body non-stop plus mind control drugs

so, I then was unable to not react although I am trying not to. that was into the 4th hour of the endless audible voice-to-skull endless death threats (every knife I hold they tell me to stab myself with it, etc always extremely violent murder suggestions if I am doing anything that they could use as a weapon, which is almost everything I do) plus all the hate words, on and on, as I begin to whistle and sing, singing to Bach violin concertos which I played before I was made nearly paralyzed--I played in a symphony by age 12--violin. So I began to sing to a Bach double violin concerto, I knew every note---and they began to insult me, and etc to belittle to demean and I was trying to not react, but being human the drugging which is making all the barriers to stoicism nearly impossible, eventually I reacted. This is an every single day hours upon hours of abuse attack and no support for me whatsoever from any body on the planet although so many people know about my situation and not a single one comes to me with any support and if they "help" it is so covert I have no idea, only that some of the abuse seems to wane a bit, temporarily they always go into frenzy abuser mode as quickly as possible and the cycle of abuse never ends.


All of these "people' have been put into the categories of assuming benevolent help for those suffering from what the "helpers" glob onto--the abuse, the racism the "satanic" hate principles from which they have a never-ending chasm of black negative energy to dump onto me or anybody I assume as often as they can, if only to smile grandly into cameras for the public assuming the opposite stance.

So I told them that people like they have cut health care and that is why I had to do what I had to do. They could not think of any response and so truth won out for a few moments. They stopped yelling and hissing hate and death threats and abuse at me, but I collapsed in sickness from the poison they both and their group had ordered in my body and I lay down unable to protect my fingers from the endless slicing into and under my cuticles they cut into them once more--the fingers are so mutilated my hands are enlarged and veinous from decades of sharp knives being inserted under my cuticles and horrific chemicals slathered on my skin--my hands, my forearms completely coated with "scales" and liver spots from endless poisoning.


It is so painful right now to continue to pound down on the keys I must end here.


(hacking blocking keyboard function keys so stiff I must pound down on every key and backspace and rewrite)

-=-----------

After a little break, to let my shoulders not ache from pounding down constantly to get the words to appear:


the entire episode, back in 1989, has made me technically disabled, which was proven by social security around 1997 or so, can't remember the exact date. I also was assaulted seriously in Germany after I tried to get another hateful drugging abuser off me, and so while in deep sleep they injured the area they knew had been already assaulted while in deep sleep back in San Francisco--I had gone to Germany to have the metal rod removed, worked as an English teacher and then the same protocol system began once more until the 4th Reich ordered so much poisoning in my body to murder me that I ran for my life once more to obtain some kind of way to survive. 

The Big Daddy network of controlling, sexist abusers with the white women and their frantic minorities rushing violently at me with more open aggression almost then the whites to prove how much they are in with putting all the wrath and hate upon me for just defying being willingly murdered as the main target of the Nazi 4th Reich

and so, this group has ensured that Big Daddy from congress used their access to Social Security (done BEFORE THE ELECTION, HALF A YEAR BEFORE because they KNEW that this administration would come into power) but regardless, the previous administration had fully complied with the torture and discrimination but not to this horrific extent as under the current terror regime, for which this most closed-minded terrorist politician was chosen by the Democrats so they could conceal their participation in the 4th Reich regime (not change just a more open revelation of what they had slowly been accumulating as official policy, disguised as being unable to pass the bills and get things done, lacking action, etc any excuse)

so, they just have blatantly cut my disability payments off, and in addition to the Christian justifying raping me because "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" which was the Judaic sentiment expressed in The Old Testament, nothing Jesus would have condoned, but using "The bible" to justify having raped me. The politician is a known pornography cognitive dissonance paradox of chastisement but seemingly confused on the topic condemning it but trying to monitor it in a shared juvenile situation---also has been known to crash cars while drunk, on the D.C. area where he is the lead regulator of religious political fervor.

Both of the hateful abusers are put into the costumes of wearing some mantel of pseudo-religious affiliation with some righteous cause. 

=-=-=

and so, they had my disability cut off. All involved are extremely wealthy, but this contract out on me guarantees that they will never have to worry about using their own money to pay for the ideas they have stolen from me, or for their projects all will be covered, they will remain at the peak of the performative maze for just using technology to manipulate me---ostensibly this is a prototype for the general malleable population and for those who do not comply with their death squad world of minions for which they are promised dominion.


---------------

Otherwise, without my ideas and asking me for ideas out of drugging and torturing me, observing all I do, think and what I read, my responses so they can steal any alternative perspective to sell my ideas as their original concept, thusly only they are "alternative and cool" and I am kicked out told that my ideas which they steal are theirs only they are "cool" and can sell my ideas. Otherwise, they repeat the old ideas which have been already regurgitated endlessly and thusly they can't do more than abuse me night and day and I am determined that my family having been turned into a plantation slave mentality destroyed even while complying (murdered actually I believe) and that this group is a travesty of all that has transpired in the realm of human possibility of freedom of creativity, of the enabling of the human being to achieve and to have and to own without a domination death torturing sword of Damocles of the State of irresponsible leeches hovering over them to quell their every chance for personal and financial growth due to their needs to control and exploit everything--like the "Golden Age' they are referring to, which I think Charles Dickens so greatly exposed in his 19th century novels, so forgotten and the movies only focus on the adaptation of the "romantic" components of the novels which really were social statements about political structures impacting the people fighting against extreme oppressive foundations of corrupt and rotting societies. 


It was not a "Golden Age", in other words. But, this mentality is one of the biggest components of the programming which this group is transmuting through the more "original' concepts they steal from me, and others like me (who they are I have no idea) and of course, there are the extremely talented in the media I am not negating them just referencing those attacking me, which include the many who participate and occasionally join in to torture and control (i.e. the most white and extreme of the "liberal" set, who really want the return of the Golden Age they have co-opted the progressive movement and others similarly).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...