Saturday, February 22, 2025

More hours of screaming (3 or more hours non-stop) with the most furious rage and hate I possibly can due to drugging and the mind control. I could not breathe or stop--the reaction was instantaneous it was in my brain I "saw" the hated abusers who are latched onto their careers being skyrocketed by latching onto torturing me for decades--for expletives like Rambo it is more than 40 years for shitalina and her filthy father it's more like 50 years of them latching onto attacking me in this contract--they attacked my family and it has been ongoing since 1975 with s hitalina and her dirty father and the English shit who directed Deliverance--mostly it is the fault of my family but they are incapable of defending against a world of violent Nazis including in the Jewish community. Today it was again G. Clooney, who laughed when he was being promoted as advocating for Kamala, who rushed to abuse and attack me smiling lovingly at the rapist German expletive who has been there influencing every person who jumps at the money he and his Nazi German team is throwing around like drugs to addicts--the money is unbelievable the Holocaust has generated 70 years of America being completely bought out and transfixed on having their own holocaust to steal all possible from Jews and anybody else they can label as being whatever--targets . Clooney screaming with rage that I am "supposed" to sacrifice my life be poisoned raped and tortured abused to death ideas that blank hateful stupid sleazy bigots--himself and his friends the shitalina pig ape pitt group who have stolen my ideas for over 15 years and their benefactors also associated with the movie Deliverance out of London having done the same for over 20 years--Stallone and h is Italian mafia with Steven Tyler and his daughter having done so since 1995 and onwwards without end. They hit me they punch into me they threaten my life they scream that I have zero rights I am going to be killed they scream endlessly to submit and just let them murder me destroy my life so t hey and their lack of actual top talent t heir lack of creativity their endless theft of my i deas can be stolen without me having a single "right" to defend myself. Absolutely supported by MAGA with full blessings of years of Obama the foul black Nazi who is probably more a puppet of the insidious Biden group than anyone could ever imagine, the posturing of all is so extremely deceptive and bombastic and the lack of actual criticism has been lethal for the United States--all is so discouraged a barrage of fake lying "liberals" are the only ones allowed to dominate the "algorithms". So Pete Hegseth, who with his wife and children began about 3 weeks ago to torture threaten my life endlessly yelling as I am stuck shitting out the poison that the dirty shitpigapealina pair and group and stallone and tyler and all the rest poured into my body to keep me so paralyzed, sick and dying that I could go NOWHERE every day I am paralyzed iin pain shitting poiso out that they ordered put in my body. I spend 80% of my time fighting to stop the endless mutilation of my body by mechanical arms while I am asleep and being injected drugged poisoned by mechanical arms and then it used to be I was being raped by people breaking into my home, injecting fungus into my hair and scalp and damaging chemicals are smeared still on my skin--I try to cover all up every night it is impossible--they would put my spine and hips out of alignment and rape me I had semen and fungus coming out of my body and smeared into my hair and I was in extreme pain, walking crooked with a limp every morning after they pounded my body and did whatever--sliced part of my cuticles out in my toes broke my toes cut into my gumline to the jawbone etc etc etc every single night for YEARS in this torture room. Now Hegseth who was with Bannon last week screaming with death threats constantly and they killed a pet on my patio that I had a connection to, they killed more plants they screamed with fascist murder and today Hegseth told me that he would cut part of my arm off and that I would die and that he would make sure I was going to submit. I have a phone appointment with Social Security on the 27 and they could cut my money off. This group and organizatino has fractured my vertebrae so I am chronically disabled--there is x-ray evidence I am listed as permanently disabled. They forced me into the lowest payment schedule because they fractured my body 3 months out of college as I was temping in San Francisco (at an elite law firm, btw). All was done while I was sleeping, inert and unconscious. I was since denied health care and then I had to fight for survival. My family did NOTHING to help but instead viciously attacked me while I was that helpless and did nothing and kept saying that I was making up the spine condition, a claim they still make although I have to tell them that there are x-rays to protect their crimes against me they claim that I am delusional and making it all up, a sponge on the system and etc etc. My brother John came to "hug" me in front of pig ape shitalina a few months ago, he has not done that since I was about 4 years old, and he was abusive back then under instruction from my family so it was just to demonstrate that he was as usual a full-on Jewish nazi doing what was told by Nazi filth attacking me--my family has sacrificed me wholeheartedly--the entire family from uncles to every member--like all of society. I thusly am faced with Hegseth who has used non-stop violence death threats and such extreme yellin screaming I can feel my hair turning grey again as it did when the German ape scum was raping and punching me in the face while I was completely drugged and under mind control and could not stop the sexual "urges" that are artificial one million percent; ever since they have forced this ape on me because I reacted for a few days and thusly they say I am "supposed" to give him a baby so he can infiltrate America and become an extremely VIOLENT NAZI influencing all the Left and Right of the scum group who have joined in for all these years. And I fight but the lingering threat of them having my money cut off remains. They forced this upon me, they had a situation where my money was cut off a few times in the past few years because they used their Nazi influence to have people like Trump and biden force all kinds of threats to my security. They had my mail returned and the agencies claimed that the letters had been returned instead of delivered and cut my money off. Then they demand a phone interview where they could ask me for items I cannot provide information on and could cut my money off. They are all assuring me that they won't do that which means they are planning on doing exactly that. I need someone to intervene not only to stop this endless life-sucking drain of their vampirism and screeching weasel parasitic latching onto my life as their endless springboard for endless incompetents endless has-beens who obtain plastic surgery and are put in every lead role for years afterwards. The shit like Dumb Mirran who obtained non-stop- plastic surgery after having had her Irish boyfriend (former ) rape me as she obtained plastic surgery and has been put into lead roles ever since--the flocking of has-been women like Jane Fonda who brought the German rapist into this slew of scum as well as the Gottis, and Deniro and all whose careers had been in decline they have been at the Oscars and at the White house all of them ever since. The screaming screeching parasites are outraged that I am saying NO after years of being stuck shitting poison out, fighting to get the murder of poisoning me to death and paralysis to be stopped as no one would intervene--to stop this endless destruction of my life--they are threatening my life for trying to stop the endless murder tortrure and rape so a bunch of stupid ape shit can have a lifetime of movie lead roles after torture of me--by now I have become a symbol of hate for all to rush and abuse as has been happening for decades--believe it or not, I used to have a lot of friends was top of my class was beautiful and they have mutilated my body through the stupidity of mob mentality all view me now as some target witch hunt person no one dares come forth who may be against this. //The interview is on February 27 at 9:30 EST--with the Indian River Social Security Branch in Miami. They will phone me, I cannot provide various bits of information and I can't state everything clearly but I also would not be lying if I said that I do not go to any Western medical doctors any longer. I have not seen a doctor since 2011. My disability is from spondylolysthesis which is crushed vertebrae and this is a condition in many places along my spine from men who raped and t hen when I said no they had my spine fractured by the teams of death squads . These so-called "men" (in their 20's) had drugged and date-raped me. I never wanted "instant sex" I was drugged into an overwhelming state of sexual desire and like floating and drugged but appearing compliant I went along like I was floating down a fast torrent of manipulation. And now, this is a man who had my pet killed last week, and his family has proven to be extremely nasty there is no semblance of any kind of the Christianity that is associated with the kindness and compassion of Jesus it is the Christianity that is derived from another source (Christianity was a religious theme before the birth of Christ--). I am stuck without any way to go outside I am still very ill. today I shat out more poison that has been lodged in my thoracic region of m y back probably for decades as the poisons have hardened into a mess of flattened pieces stuck together like a lumpy cement mixture. Hard as rock but intertwined with vertebrae and muscle and ligament tissue (and into my intestines into my skull) and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...