Sunday, February 16, 2025

Terrorist mutilation report: I am writing this to get the stress out of my psyche, because 15 years of writing about it has only produced scores and dozens and hundreds and thousands of more terrorists rushing to attack me; they have to wait in line sometimes. The physical, ongoing mutilation of my body. Ongoing daily mutilations of my body repeated nightly and daily while I am unconscious, teleported and in deep unconscious comatose sleep state (my consciousness is literally teleported out of my "prime" sleep body and transported to the teleported semi-physical body. Apparently I appear "whole "in tangible form to the people abusing me viciously murderously every night while i sleep to their gleeful sadistic feeding frenzy. My body is ravaged, put out of alignment, mutilated parts severed out damaged stinking liquids poured into my hair, body my skin is doused with horrid curdling chemicals---

 The numbers of layers of socks, rubber bands and tight-knit mesh socks around my hands is so extreme that my hands are literally forced into a curled position, cramped and for the first few nights of using this most physically squashed, stress position for my hands, the mechanical arms didn't reach my fingers and jabbing sharp knives, blades under my cuticles and under my fingernails was not done for enough days so my skin began slightly to heal and not look like reptile skin, enlarged and swollen red bloody welts around almost all fingernails, the nails half off the cuticles literally cut out by now on many fingers--my toes are destroyed in regard to nails---hardening chemicals were put on my toenails for so many years/decades that they are completely deformed in twisted shape and almost never grow--the cuticle nail bed cut out of the large right toe so it's half grown deformed, the cuticle cut to the top of the nail bed it is completely and permanently deformed literally they cut all the nail bed off the cuticle.

The other toe has been broken to resemble a "bunyon but it was broken a few times and juts into my foot at an almost 45-degree angle.

My hands look like enlarged 80-year old hard labor hands---

the chemicals they keep putting on my hands--the skin completely damagaed looking like scales and horrid, enlarged deformed from NIGHTLY for over 15 or more years of chemicals making my hands look deformed horrid. Last night, and for a few nights since, they managed to get under the 4 layers I had used, and now I have to add another layer so there will be blood flow decrease to my hands which will be curled up in a ball cramped for 8 hours or so. My hair--I have used 6 different layers around my entire head to protect my hair from being slathered with permanent hair loss chemicals. I go to sleep my hair is clean and fresh, I wake up it's nasty, brittle and brushing clumps fall out. So much of the poison  has been put on my scalp that the 2 years of fighting to grow the balding rubber scalp areas that were so damaged that the scalp was like rubber feather-plucked chicken skin--dead chicken of course. The hair after 2 years of minoxidil and every single other treatment I could think of has grown over the rubber bald scalp areas at a lenth of about 1 cm, or less. They have begun inserting the most thin of mechanical arms under the layers of materials I can only try to use to protect my fingers, hair and other parts of my body. I have to restrict blood flow to my head and to my hands now to try to stop the endless destruction of my body from the celebrities obsessed with their appearance who are making sure I am mutilated deformed poisoned with horrific bloating/hardening chemicals to deform and internally suffocate and paralyze and make me crooked and obscenely bloated/huge/"fat" as they laugh about all they have done, literally feeding off it with glee.

And so, I am watching the news and seeing the emergence of protest against the government. It is so sad that the lies and greasy sleazy duplicity of the former administrations had so successfully sold the bill of lies to the public who went along as I did, believing or hoping that the soothing words and the endless movies portraying justice and the fight against all the evil "isms" was really what America was about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My beautiful malibar spinach plants being killed as well as a kale plant. This is food I am growing on my patio and as always, chemicals sprayed so the leaves are sagging, the plant slowly dies. After growing it for 2 months. This has been non-stop ongoing every plant, every single one I buy seeds for since they kill all potted plants instantly I can't afford to continuously pay for potted plants any longer. Every seed I plant begins to grow. Once it reaches blossom or edible state, it gets killed.//All morning the moment I woke up were the 2 English haters racist bigots part of a team which has been slowly poisoning me to death like my plants---connected to absolute wealth but like their partner out of London, are so convinced they are entitled to steal and rape and rob anything they want out of me and use it for themselves. Rushing to join into the pan-eurohate team with american nazis rushing to join in---insults abuse---I responded then I posted something about sexual abuse racism imperialism---so they sprayed the plants which I just watered one hour ago which were strong and healthy. Now withered. The poisons make the plants forever unable to tolerate sun they are like rubbery, sagging and never recover. This is FOOD for me it's FOOD because they cut my money off. They made me disabled by mutilating poisoning and fracturing my vertebrae, all with their teams of their up-and-coming who all want a world where no one can ever aspire for anything and all is put into English compartments and German nazi hierachy, the good ole boys and their good ole days. So they just kill my plants on a non-stop basis. Flowers, edible foods they kill and kill. They kill any animals I have as pets they kill my body they kill and are smothered with applause by the nazi coaltion controlling the American media and political spectrum. Americans rush towards them with huge goo smiles of devotion and starry-eyed reverence and glare at me in utter rage hate and sneer smirk are delighted to help these nazi bigot euros to rape torture and all can steal ideas out of me, rape and torture whether I agree or not. They were murdering me while I was "agreeable" because I was so drugged without any knowledge of the ugly sickness they truly are and thusly I was pleasant in a hazed mental state of fake "love" but could never stand the people when I met them in reality, in person. The English creep they are partnering with, who is married to the daughter of the director who shitalina trash skankalina's daddy worked with for the movie Deliverance--I was situated across the street from that rancid creep back in 1987 when I visited London on a tourist visa and a travel card for a Euro vacation---I think that system is not longer in use but at that time a student could purchase a Eurail pass and travel almost anywhere in the Euro-zone (before the Schengen agreement, I think so hard to type not going to look it up). I was just traveling without having studied the realities because I wanted to experience my travels not as a tourist. thusly this filthy creep DANNY MOYNIHAN--see his wife who is the daughter of the director of Deliverance--a filmi set in the South with the bigot KKK nazi daddy of trashalina ugly not-jolie the sleazy dirty sick imposter stealing my ideas as Moynihan had been doing years prior to obtaining a partnership with dirty nasty Whorewood to obtain millions of dollars in funding to manufacture "blockbuster" award-rigged trophies for ideas stolen from me, or undoubtedly others as these are cliche-racist bigots all, one-and-all who have no concepts other than avoiding taxes playing rich domination sexual titillation selling sex selling violence selling victimization and raping to steal ideas murdering me to steal ideas in a horrific poisoning scheme. /Two english wealthy men arrived to steal rape and rob but not as rapacious and sleazy and violent as ugly arnold the filth you all continue to keep around to inflict nazi programming and much more nazi violence when you continue to hand that filth lying scum more money and power and media exposure. All the nazi filth of whorewood revolve around him to just grab everything they want to obtain but aren't talented enough to actually win by quality alone so he can just grab it all by the p-888sy and claim to be the superiority of the planet---all handed to this pack of rats without question by the leeches looking to revive their flailing careers and their money portfolies and etc. //

The blocks, attacks and hacks to my keyboard and brain (always under attack when I fight to pound out through the miasma of hacking interfer...