Thursday, June 24, 2021

Authoritarianism: traits of suppression part of the daily routine set of protocols aimed at my targeting situation. As defined in video below.

 I would like to add as further example the brain-altering tech which I currently at this very instant experience and all my posts from recent years have been tainted to some degree by the effects of this tech partially blocking or enhancing various unsavory aspects of exaggerated response or lack of clarity (combined with hacker redaction and deletions and rewrites to my words and thoughts).

The suppression involved in the actual practices of an authoritarian regime (which the United States is very much involved in at the current time, in regard to my situation it is an absolute pervasive characteristic of the everyday and night systematic varying set of attacks upon my very freedom of privacy of thought and action and ability to produce any kind of "voice" into the world and especially the thwarting of my financial solvency).

--------------

The list of authoritarian blocks to freedom of expression and of an individual's self-determination, in corporate sense to have any kind of independent capital without constraints of oversight and overbearing institutional constriction due to racist or sexist mandates that are often unexpressed and often cloaked as being "anti-discriminatory" yet overriding all restraints intended to protect civil rights.

The situation of overbearing authoritarianism is going to become much more extreme the longer the mind control programming terrorist organization with it's countless global partners exists without any kind of official recognition that this is the prevailing power behind the various thrones of false Democratic institutions.

------------------

As for the list of characteristics of how authoritarian state's control and restrict, see video below as I am under attack as I write and my only defense is to try to protect my brain and limit my writing because the attacks on my brain render me nearly faint and incapable of thought the longer I try to write the more the effect of the tech bears down upon my clarity and ability to concentrate to the point that I feel like I am about to faint if I don't get up and stop writing and walk away from this system which is somehow in a zone of radiated mind control tech blasting away into my brain. This form of covert and undetected attack is part of the larger authoritarian attack system and thus far this is being fully embraced by the US Government with all the terrorist operations fully funded at "black-ops" and "dark money" levels. For people who are sensitive to the use of "black" and "dark" having subtle insinuation to black people, the use of these terms of unfortunate and also need to be changed to not imply that color and evil are synonymous.

------------

Understanding what authoritarianism is/ University of Amsterdam/Political Science Department. September 12, 2018.




No comments:

Post a Comment