Saturday, June 5, 2021

Terrorist report: June 6, 2021. Follow-up from yesterday's post about the mail terror attack via Social Security and my mail service in the US. the email I sent giving the okay to open and scan this terrorist attack letter threat was deleted by the hackers and not sent. I had most definitely sent it yesterday. I checked this morning and the message reply had been deleted and not sent. Thus, according to this pretext for not sending the permission to open and scan the letter, which was sent strategically on a Saturday-the mail service closing on Sunday of course--I must now wait until at least Monday night, my time 12+ hours ahead of EST just to see what kind of life-threat this letter really is. It should not have been sent at all and not from that location. All Social Security mail regarding my case comes from major processing centers such as in Chicago, not in a border town in Texas with an internet reputation according to disgruntled recipients of hostility when they try to obtain their life-saving benefits. There is an incredibly long list of people swearing in testimony how nasty and unhelpful and downright dangerous this office is. Some have written that their benefits were shut off because of wrong information meted out by this office and the date for remedying the situation forced the larger administrations to cut off funding, and etc. Now I must wait just to see how deadly this current assault is while I';m going to be teleported, raped, threatened with violence, physically assaulted by this German and although writing of what these haters are doing to me for years has never produced an effect and the last week of having done so is not stopping him but only encouraging him for his power trip pursuit of this contract on destroying me on all levels possible I still am writing--perhaps just to leave a kind of personal testament. When The United States is a complete Nazi colony controlled, as it really is by now, by Europigape fascists and death squads go to kill and assassinate anyone they don't like while police and senators and politicians openly fund it, I hope I can watch from some far-off distance instead of having to live in that wretched country any longer. I am now just stuck in limbo with no country and no status because this organization has made it impossible for me to function on all levels and I am just helpless writing while these parasites who are empty and foul keep stealing ideas because they have nothing but following orders mentality and thus can't think beyond the structures of their own hate and that organization which keeps promotion them for decades until the media is just a cesspool of stupid movies and these actors get a bit of some kind of originality by torturing me to obtain ideas while destroying every single thing about me. They are now using this very violent German man to try to rape hate as deeply into my psyche as possible, he is threatening me on all levels with every kind of manipulation and violence possible and then going off to the women he really loves in Los Angeles who is so connected to English Monarchy and aristocracy (as the conduit or one of them through which they are able to infiltrate the United States main mind control mechanism, the Hollywood brainwashing machine). Thus all these men grovel as she is pumped up in glory and her goal is to destroy and steal and rob and control and suck out and use and abuse me and it's gone on and on for a decade with me fighting non-stop for a decade to get someone at all to stop this. I keep writing and she and they all are out laughing about what I am writing. I scream at this German man after he rapes me and uses every kind of pornographic S&M manipulation device to extract energy out of me, he is literally threatening my life and I have no support from my government or any police force protecting my human rights. this is human sex trafficking to deadly sadists who are laughing about how easily they are getting away with these crimes with just the push of a button.

 The below is a long rant but it's due to drugging and torture and rape and I am now infected because a horrific fungus or mold or toxin has been inserted into my body and I'm now infected and it's stinking and foul. In addition to the below which is a litany of attacks and reactions--all derived from mind control technology, the ceaseless drugging of my body while I am asleep and of my food, and the endless violence being aimed at me. The hackers have hacked/deleted/rewritten parts of this post so although it is long all of it is pertinent to the situation that is affecting the planet. The longer these people have access to this technology the more violent and fascist and murderous they become. The technologies are already widely-dispersed and people should consider this situation I write of (my years of writing about this) as a direct threat not only to Democracy but to many people you readers know and love--including yourselves. Even if you "belong" to this group if they turn against you for any reason they want (i.e. they want to obtain your house they want to bring you down so they can replace your career) you WILL HAVE NO SUPPORT OR PROTECTION just as I have now for everyone follows orders and obeys this system so please take note if you want to have any future of decency for the planet in the future. Most of you assume you are safe within this system and have no threat to worry about.


Meanwhile, the same attacks continue of me being teleported and assaulted (meaning raped in a nasty and S&M fashion by a man insulting and abusing me while he's threatening me while I try to block him and defend myself). And then waking up with putrid stinking odors that are chemically created to not wash out on my pillows. I see after finally being well enough to bend down, because of the detoxification from poison that has been put into my body (I have been too ill for weeks to bend or move for most of the day. The terrorists exploit this to absolutely torture me without end in order to force a concession out of me to provide loveless racist rapist bigot men who are filled with hate and derision their easy entrance into higher positions if they just abuse me enough into "submission" to obeying them as they use exploit and usually are helping to murder me after they steal and suck out all life force, energy and concepts which they use for their careers while I have nothing, absolutely nothing the global organization has shut off all opportunities for even earning a single dollar while I sit here without access to health care after they poison me nearly to death). I see this man who raped me, extracting a passionate victim response of desperation out of me for the torture to be stopped while I am so ill, incapable of exercise, going out to enjoy fresh air or a change of pace from illness and sickness which has been forced upon me. He's spraying this filthy stinking crap that his friends in H-wood have also poured on--I have had to hand wash clothing non-stop for years because of the stinking filth that has perpetually been sprayed on my sheets, clothing and pillows my hands now look like damaged cleaning lady hands from years of this going on every day. I see they sprayed actually my entire bed and the stink has permeated into the mattress and I can't clean it out. I have had to cover the mattress--it's actually a boxspring this room had no mattress and I can't afford to pay for one because all financial earnings have been blocked off completely due to the discrimination and hate of this organization--while the people attacking me have made MILLIONS OF DOLLARS off the concepts they have stolen from me). Because they have broken the spin cycle of the washing machine all is soaking wet and I must pull heavy items out of this apparatus which is a top-loading machine and it's painful for me as I can't even bend down to smell the mattress. 


All of this increase in hate and disgust filth attack has begun because I downloaded a movie at the end of May which starred this German violinist in the lead role. The day or two after I wrote a post about how fascinating the movie was (I had no interest in this German man except to see a movie about classical violin, which is special to me as I have played violin classically and I found this refreshing to see. I then checked on this violinist to see if he was really a virtuoso and I got a clip of him turning a Mozart piece I really love into a version of a rock piece. I was fascinated. I am now under death threat two weeks later as he's raped me countless times by now with hate, insults and violence immediately afterwards, with this toxic attack upon my home because I am fighting to get him off me. He is demanding that I provide him with a baby and go to Nazi Germany where he can have full access to tormenting me probably to death and where I will have zero chance to defend myself, whereas in America I have maybe a 10% chance but it's better than nothing, which is all I am ever going to get from him or living in Germany. But he's determined as this huge contract awaits. When the haters the pit couple passed this technology over to him to torment me in their absentia, this rotten ugly woman who is half-english, who was married to pit the actor--rushed to this German man with arms open wide in a postured "graceful" embrace as his violence not only emulated the decade of their mutual violence towards me, but has increased to Nazi standards of hate and violence. After I have tried to get him off me and to stop the rape, his threats of absolute violence and demands that I comply with his S&M rape scenarios is supported by the endless huge networks of Nazis both in America and in every single country around the world--including the Thai people who openly wear swastikas and have parades wearing Nazi uniforms but claiming that they don't "understand" what Nazi means--while they are being controlled by them and serve them like devotees of a death cult. The threat and my sickness and the years of my vital energy drained every single day by these people who feed off torture and violence as I have fought to stop this has left me really aged, broken down and I really can't take more as I am still fighting to heal without the benefit of health care or decent food or a safe living space. I "comply" while he is hitting me and threatening my life and I know this man has not only full support because he is German but also because he's been programmed into utter murder in order to instill fear and "respect" and obedience. With the full weight of the US Government participating in this Nazi putsch and no support system for me that is viable I am stuck sitting here appealing to endlessly silent people, some of whom may not actually want to see such a system being put into place. I am trying to appeal to your complacency and that this is an urgent time and if you are following the current political situation you can see that Nazism is on the rise in unbelievable ways in America at this time. 


As for my domestic murder situation: I am still drying pillows I had to wash as they were so stinking and foul I either have to throw them away or try to clean these heavy and wet, soaking items while my body is extremely frail and needs rest and to heal--and to not clean huge blankets and pillows every day and I can't keep up by now, they are spraying this filth on every night after I clean something else and I have to dry with a fan the things that are taking days to dry. Now the bedsheets are contaminated as are all pillows and the entire bed is disgusting. I am sick and must  sleep a lot and they have forced me to endlessly fight just to not live in toxic filth every single day--for over a decade this has not stopped. So while I have now huge piles of sheets to clean, I am still working to finish the cleaning job from yesterday because this terrorist organization has broken the washing machine in this studio so there is no spin cycle and a pillow drying with a fan blowing on it takes at least 3 days. I am running my fan over it on highest cycle. While I sleep the mechanical arms spray water on it so it won't dry. I have three large, square pillows and all are stinking and putrid. They keep going so this is going on every single day. This man ordering this is lovers (or wants to be) with the woman who has sent her husband, her other lovers and a host of Europ-a-'s to rape and assault me. She is connected to English Monarchistic Imperialism working to infiltrate and overtake the US media, and they have done it almost completely at this time. Particularly the English. This this Europ-a violinist is of a most fascist nature and is violent, negative and hateful towards me while using technology to suck out and drain my life force while he's being promoted and wining and lavishing loving and sexual adoration towards a woman who has been ordering my physical mutilation for over a decade and then having men like him hiss in hate at me that she's more "beautiful". I fight back verbally by calling her and them names, the men then rape me and torture and assault and order countless Europigapes here in Phuket with their miniority slave minions to rape and assault me--this has not stopped from one of them to the next since 2013. I have been writing these posts since that time and in all that time two or three US presidents and sentators and media commentators and a lot of H-wood A-hole list celebrities and countless "normal" people have participated in furthering this attack upon me.

I sit here with nothing left but endless writing posts about this crime and it remains a stable system that no one will even reveal let alone stop.

Meanwhile the system has produced Donald Trump as President--after his teleportation and rape of me his status in the presidential campaign surged to the all-time high with the fascist and Nazi contingent and all their minority wanna be white master race nazi blacks and other minorities (not excluding "Jews") and thus I watch in amazement at how the reality is covered up by the media when they say that this is just a "big lie" and "deception". (I used the term The Big Lie before Biden and the media did--but of course I am silenced and I can't prove anything but to continue):

They are negating the fact that their system of promotion has lead to a fascist overtake of the entire country. 

As I can't get a single person to do a single thing to stop this crime except a few little token or maybe symbolic things but when I say a single thing I mean something significant that actually has a long-lasting effect on the problem. The problem is not that there is a "Big Lie" but that people want a fascist system and they want lies to overtake a system of deliberation and justice. They want to control and rule and they don't want blacks, jews or anyone else to have more power or money than they unless they absolutely go along with the racist and fascist paradigm which always pits them in front position with everyone bowing down and going along with every lie they put out about how much superior they are. That is the real HUGE LIE that this Nazi cartel that is sweeping over America is really fighting to install with absolutely no more chance for any kind of equality or freedom unless it's between them with a slave class underneath them.

As for me, now, this German man is openly threatening me unless I provide him with his gratification while I am fighting every day to stop this and he's obviously being promoted and getting endless deals in Europigapeland a place I detest by now and most of the people from that continent as well and never want to go there or marry one of them or help that continent have anything but utter destruction.

As for my country, it no longer exists as I sit here watching the driveling bs come out of the mouths of people who have been installed into front media positions who put out half-truths but neglect the real obvious part of the story which is that they too participate in this system and thus they really can't expose it for what it is. I remain basically helpless against this German man who is using, raping and abusing me for his promotion with a group of hate from Whorewood who I also want to see destroyed and never want to help any single one of them to get more promotions out of using me. Yet no one supports me or stops them so I remain here under life threat all the time asking for help and no one really responds. I am going to attempt to get off You Tube and all media except to read the news or maybe very carefully click on webpages but I am now not able to download a single movie that has actors who are currently alive without the threat of them teleporting, raping and torturing and/or trying to murder me to obtain a portion of this contract with these very ugly and sinister actors who have not stopped really mutilating and torturing me slowly to death for years they never stop and they are trying to force a baby out of me although years ago they ordered part of my uterus severed out--it came out sliced off one morning after I told pit the actor NO to his sexual exploitation. This german violinist is now threatening my life and using violence as this is being monitored, filmed, put out into circulation amongst the hyenas of his organization and country to his benefit and promotion. Americans just continue to welcome them all in and allow them to host Oscars and get prizes year after year without questioning the internal politics of this nefarious corrupt organization. The media news commentators of course have also dipped into this attack scenario either for investigative purposes or because they too want a promotion. All remains silenced and not questioned, there are no exposes of how corrupt and rotten the media propaganda fake "woke" liberal machinery really is and what a singular role it plays in fostering fascist Nazi ideology instead of the fake bs that it is being championed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day of sleazy, sick dirty foul arnold hate-ni88er your robotic former governor of california working for both his and newsom's endless praise and promotions into the new nazi world order h-wood regime convergence of one-world order consolidation. Every day that ugly sleazy filth "listens" to my inner thoughts to yell abuse and insults at what I am thinking with threats not to "think" what they are pumping into my subconscious, hacking into my laptop to tweak a thought reaction or vulnerability therein so they can insert their programming just so they can rationalize yelling abuse which culminates in death threats and more torture--tears torture out of my eyes completely destroyed cheek and facial tissue damage from 20 years of tears pouring out of my eyes daily for hours per day--years and years. When ugly shittrash-nigger arnold came with non-stop blacks and now violent murderous cartel Mexican ?--thug gang-bangers who starred as drug cartel murderous "strong" attacking the "white man" who they grovel to as slum dog millionaire--aspirants groveling dumb moose-like thug pawns being uncle tom replacements for the plethora of blacks surrounding the german and austrian sleazy dirty thugs who just flick their little snot fingers and the black americans--all yelling with bombastic "strength" about the injustice they bear as representatives of racial prejudice and discrimination. They are the foremost attackers upon me in physical violence terms almost as much as ugly dirty shitnigger arnold who is never, ever identified by ICE as any immigrant threat. Those brown-skinned with naturalization papers are still targeted even when the ICE agents are aware of their status but no questions aimed at the real vermin poisoning the blood of america ugly arnold. My body has further deteriorated from the years of his violence and instruction to the "me two" skank shit of shitalina non-jolie scum ape trash parasite with ape pitt pig who starred in movies "fighting Nazis" all literally just awaiting instruction on how to behave like murderous, genocidal fascist nazi thugs as partners with ugly sick shitnigger arnold on how to create this merger which they have not just "violently" but not merely "murderously" but--oh the words I should look up in a thesaurus as most Americans shun such verbal description while they are fully implementing the rise of such behavior and overtake by this rancid filth arnold filthtrash-nigger such a filthy and nasty dirty creep. Never questioned due to his nazi background thusly glorified as being some incredible muscular disgusting hulk of social engineering and the dread Kennedy family post the actual glorious intellectual and upstanding John and perhaps his brother Robert in the shadows but following the leader. Putting fascists into power and they are still pushing him to help them remain in luxury lifestyle abundance america can go to hell and let nazis overtake--that is what the broken down kennedy family now is and the battle over that building is actually of more symbolic import than people realize. A Crumbling edifice of past-long--ago Camelot now turned into camel-lot parking for nazi orgy blank and meaningless movie fodder. A bemusement park in Californication of outdated celebrities revamped into celestial appearance one of which is dolly the sheeple part ton of bs which is never questioned likewise nor are any of the vampire lying nazi bigots polished with knobs of rotund amplification of Congressional dark money funding so america appears like a shining beacon. Headed by not Atlas Shrugged in the form of deformed body apperature arnold shitnigger trashy nazi filth infestation no--glorified as another polished deception to urge americans to allow more of the vermin to poison the blood so they can more easily suck more out while appearing as white nights in shining armored security fascist gestapo guards coming to ensure anyone venturing into your secluded gated white nazi community gets killed surreptitiously covertly via their death squad gestapo teams handed poisons, drugs and brain implants with gangs coming to rape and torture upon order. All handed down in instruction from the California Governor's rape association of white nazi overtake. They want to actually create little "tech" fiefdom's so said the "Mexican immigrant" white boy in appearance (hair shorn to disguise his dark hair) gil duran (*author of "Nerd Reich" fame, bolstered by NY times reading lists, etc but surely instructed on what to detail as his "investigative journalist" title is for the San Francisco Guardian where he has operated in the past). On personal terms with ole gavin and that means even older ole arnold hate-nazi nigger trash he's really despicable and his nazi brown-skinned thug goons yelling death threats grabbing my breasts were instructed to do this under ugly not jolie shitalina's endless years of having groups of people scream insults about my "breasts" as I am shitting the poison out never-ending detox for years and years until I am at the breaking point due to the trump-era 16 hours of torrture and abuse per day while the poisons, still never out after 20 years or more of fighting to stop the drugging and poisoning--and still very ill still the poison remains and they abuse me without fail every morning when the drugging is fresh in my blood stream after having been injected or pumped with it in sleep state--Or my morning beverages are poisoned this group has access to all manufacturing and pirating of products so all is poisoned in wrapped, prepared state puon the shelf even but I must store some food products in my home which I do need to get energy to deal with endless life-threatening abuse and violence imposed upon me hours an dhours without end. A morning without me struggling with all my strength and might to not react to the brain-implant thought process of lightening-speed instant reaction in my "brain" my mind reacting to insults and as quickly as they yell pre-planned insults because they perpetually hack their photos and the thought control videos--which I may not "click" on but I see them. The instant "reaction" of thoughts which may have been implanted becomes the next hour of death threats for having "thought" this instant reaction which I cannot control). It turns into hours of back-and forth yelling. This is not isolated to dirty ugly stupid sick shitnigger arnold--who is persistently without end daily hours of abuse to render my thoughts as my brain is put in survival stress mode they extract more ideas for that ugly slime sick fuck to steal as his own--or to profit off. Since they all rely on scripts and then repeat thought processes for their careers and lives, and I have avoided them, people like them and have formerly had "artistic' friends with which to talk about artistic matters or politics or anything else, always looking for an original thought and eschewing the standard programming because long ago I realized there was a lot of conformity to whittling down thought into palatable easy-listening music like elevator scripts which abound. Or that has been my experience I am ALWAYS surrounded by the terrorists of this group and like a surrealistic dream of living in a caged mental trap entrapment, I hear only ugly sick things form them to just render me in a state of negating their society but forced to be "around them" and their u gly stupid immature sick insulting abuse statements for every thought and action I do. All day and night, and they create the flaws for which they latch onto abusing me (subliminal sentences implanted via voice-to-skull technology as I am drugged without a single person to talk to and for decades literally I have been forced into this state due to their poisoning). The focus is always on my external physical appearance which is covered with scars, blemishes deformity which increases as this non-stop daily barrage of hate is dumped on me by the huge deformed mutated ugly sick filth of this dirty crap arnold shitnigger who has a LOT of hate and ugliness he needs to dump on me or anybody he can. It is the same with them all, they dump and dump ferociously all their insecurities and hate upon me. The women are always fixated on their physical appearance so they make sure to deform and have me mutilated p lus they are "feminists" so they must have me sexually asasulted as well to try to demoralize demean make me grey broken down. My body has withered from not being able to "just ignore them" as the goody people tell me through their version of "help' (after teleporting me to slamming objects violently on the ground in front of me as symbol of their rage that I am not helping them all to obtain some huge h-wood complex of media corporate empiric whatever--no one tells me the end goal. From the black energy of their attacks on me this Paramount/Warner Brothers' merger appears to be the frenetic frantic tipping point of their usual hateful rape and murder personalities into a frenzy of violence at me fso ugly arnold can produce some original ideas (derived out of murdering me as his goal is and his threats he promises to fulfill are--the goal also is to abuse and threaten me so violently that any "resistance" is met by near death. The latino men are very good at this and they are even more violent than the "Italian-American" mafia out of Brooklyn (maybe they are holding back a bit since I am from Brooklyn but I doubt that is the reason--or I mean my family was from Brooklyn I was born in Glen Cove and lived in Forest Hills one year and then Purchase for another year but somehow I feel a sort of identification on a very slim margin of parallel but the latinos out of mexico or whereever there is no common ground except we are all on earth in this spot all with an agenda. Theirs to perform acts of gangland violence and brutal psychological and sexual violence not at the extreme they may have rendered upon others in the past--there is a death and very morbid energy from one of them. Waves of "dark spirits" surround his attack upon me it is reflected even in my immediate environment). They are the uncle toms which arnold uses as his proxy and his racism which they are controlled by is vented out on me. //So I see my body just mutilated, old aged completely growing old from this daily ugly hate dumped on me by these people who all have insecurities and this tech enables them to unleash it out onto me. It is such a welcomed and cherished technology the politicians likewise have a lot of bs to dump on anybody possible and they all want elimination of any competition to their control and money. Any mention to them of the principles for which America was a truly great country in concept, the "shining beacon" upon which the tired and impoverished rushed and then the gold diggers came and once all was wealthy and originality the nazis who had originally intended to crush america under hitler's plan (really Stalin's plan or maybe more Lenin's plan and perhaps before him Marx's plan and before him and Engels --mostly the german not the jew---on and on this plan to create this global systematic conformity and mass elimination of most of the population so little huge plantation could spring up in california with gavin and his crew and arnold and his plantation system and all the celebrities with their masses of brown, black and jewish constructs all "fighting against racism" the most stupid and dumb racist promoters --my family included or those people I was forced to be around and endure for about 15 years of my life then rushing to get out--they were almost the first brought in to torture me to try to re-establish this parasitic feeding function of the AIPAC---yes my family is connected to the nazi jewish leagues out of nyc who like the rothschild's hand over sacrifices --as in millions or more---for promotion into nazi culture --resulting in nazi paris hilton's family bigots with her own black chuck d out of public enemy the first to violently glare in threats against me for being happy her goddamn mansion was burned down in a moment of divine justice against the rancid filth she represents--a most ugly vile bigot antisemite her sister married to the gold mine of the rotschilds and as representative paris h-ton of bs comes with the black "fighting racism" yelling boldly but when I was explaining and saying "I only meant that after 13 years of her fully participating in having my home(s) destroyed my body raped my body poisoned and drugged into deformity so as usual the blonde nazi women can feel lighter, free and happy that only "they' get to be "beautiful" and congress and society must upkeep the old standards imposed on all societies around the planet--for centuries at least---and so, he almost physically assaulted me they cut my disaility money off that week and it's still off--that was back in november 2025 but the actual real cut-off lasting to this very day happened in March, 2025. Under the instruction of them all (just mentioning some of the American and nazi influences the american paris hil-ton of shit with her black "activist" "strong" yelling bullshit chuck d of public enemy--the guy with the not dope but dopey voice and his huge clock on a chain partnering with a blonde white woman in italy for a "reality tv show" where he literally falls down to run after her while she makes a nazi pose sniffing the air as italians laugh at the black "boy" running after the white "girl" in devotion--that is the h-wood influence upon these "bold singing" yapping do-nothing but "active in their community" so all he could say with hate and violence is that "good people are losing their homes" i kept sa ying I was referencing this one aspect of that filthy skank whore pjrostituted real porno scum not his "poor blacks" of los angeles who are undoubtedly very wealthy living in the hills and mansions, and like himself living off the royalties of "fight the power" which he is only fighting me--the "powerless" victim of racism but "jewish" as they define me forcing yet more cliched stereotypes on me

Once more, I could not "ignore' although I literally was trying with every ounce nuance and bit of my strength to not react. The dr...