Sunday, June 27, 2021

Terrorist health assault: June 27, 2021. I remain very infected with what could be a serious infection that microbiotics will not cure--after terrorists sprayed rotting meat into my body and I am now infected and it's horrible and kind of scary as the infection after more than 10 days won't go away with heavy doses daily of anti-biotics. I truly hope whomever ordered this upon me and has also done the deed are themselves made very ill and harmed seriously.

This is an addendum to the post that I am writing after having published this post: I was very upset as the situation is upsetting to have to face injury and infection due to the malevolent crimes and criminals I must deal with and without any protection whatsoever from any authoritative source that is supposed to protect these very instances of egregious harm inflicted by violent people.

I wrote that I am merely protecting my "rights" under the US Constitution. I used a very oft-used catchphrase of sorts, that the Constitution lists the "rights" of the citizens. I was stuck in a mode of cursing and anger due to the technology ALWAYS hindering my cognitive functioning while I write and enhancing all kinds of chaos and alternative states while I fight to formulate thoughts under these adverse conditions.

I realized after I got away from the laptop that what I had meant, or should have written, is that I am defending my Unalienable rights that the Constitution referred to, but meaning that the limits imposed upon the excesses of Government intrusion and all those violent acts of state-sponsored crime and terrorism I experience on a daily basis are outlined by the Constitution as what the Govermment is supposed to be enforcing and protecting--the privacy provision and freedom of speech and ability to defend oneself against a corrupt government and it's forces. These are aspects being undeniably denied me and yet, this has become a norm that is far and above the normal corruption that people even like Edward Snowden has exposed in his feat of exposing the invasive actions and unconstitutional realm of violating every kind of privacy that the US Government is currently engaged in, alongside their partner corporations such as Google and Apple (one of the celebrity scumbags who has attacked me for years and years, I believe, is involved in some way with Apple).

-------------


I fear the infection has spread into my internal organs. I don't want to go into details as this is a kind of delicate subject to write of on the internet but it's been a very subtly deadly attack that has made me literally ill and could cause serious health problems. I have no money to go to doctors and doctors from each attack that mutilates my body and affects my health. I don't know what to do I don't know if I am internally infected and how this could affect my internal organs. The problem simply has lingered and I know that is very serious. The infection will not be stopped with by now a lengthy antibiotic course. It has reduced but remains scary and serious. I don't know what the long-lasting impact of this will be. I remain using "natural" healing and a few antibiotics daily but the situation has remained lingering and now appears to be chronic--just from what these pieces of shit from Whorewood ordered or whomever else is involved in this deadly assault upon me that goes on and on with attack after attack upon my body by shit celebrities who have, in the past 10 years, severed out part of my uterus, tried to have my teeth knocked out, have then had their agents cut into the gum tissue of the teeth they tried to knock out--have had me raped nightly for years while I was unconscious in the MK ULTRA teleported sleeping state--have had cars hit me and at least a few hundred cars drive nearly into me nearly every 5 minutes of driving--that went on for years--cut into my toes cut into my fingers and tried to make my hair permanently balding and damaged beyond repair (which it is to a large degree by now and my fingers are permanently damaged). There is a lot more violence this group of shit and filth like pitt and his nasty rotten wife have ordered upon me before and after torturing me to obtain ideas for their award-winning bs movies as they keep being patted on their greasy pig ape whore backs for what they have done in this Nazi, fascist contract out upon me with zero recriminations and zero support for me to live in peace. I am now infected and they put the rotting meat substance in an orifice and the infection has spread into my organs due to what these filthy and sick pigs have done--but mostly because NO ONE would defend me and now I am covered with scars and illness from this group of pig shit. Pitt and his filthy sick ugly whore skank wife--so disgusting towards me and to me by now I can't stand the sight of this pieces of shit anywhere not in the media or on my personal searches--as for the others involved--they are detestable, ignoramus whores and pieces of shit--when my country ever gets to the point of not allowing this to go on and on will be a huge milestone in the elevation of the United States--but for now it's this covert genocidal agenda that is never stopped. I remain very ill and this group of billionaire pigs who have obtained idea after idea from me and have blocked my every attempt to earn even a single dollar, while they have had their minions actually STEAL MY MONEY while I am unconscious--I can't afford to go to a hospital and I think this is very seriously affecting my health (plus years of trauma-based torture so my immune system and the stress levels have been deadly and have never stopped-while I fight to heal from serious poisoning)


I so hope they are destroyed I can only say this about this group of apes and pigs and whores. The list of celebrities involved is so huge and it's never ending and they are as foul as the infection they put into my body--ordered it upon me I mean by rotten filth living in the rooms next to me who are guffawing idiots and stupid morons performing most disgusting acts of sabotage and terrorism and again, getting free rent and huge promotions out of it just like the celebrity filth you all think are wonderful in your hate and Nazi collective agendas out there.

--------------

ALL I HAVE DONE IS FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS UNDER THE US CONSTITUTION--FOR THAT, I HAVE BEEN DISMEMBERED, TORTURED, RAPED AND ROBBED, DEPRIVED OF HEALTH CARE AND FOOD, INSERTED WITH OBJECTS AND FUNGUS SO BY NOW MY ENTIRE BODY IS COATED WITH SCARS AND I AM NOW FACING A SERIOUS INFECTION THAT WON'T GO AWAY BECAUSE OF THE FILTH OF THIS GROUP FROM WHOREWOOD AND THIS ORGANIZATION IN GENERAL. THAT I FIGHT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS AND MY RIGHT TO LIVE IN PEACE HAS BEEN THE IMPETUS FOR UTTER VIOLENCE AGAINST ME BY ROTTEN AND IGNORANT WHORES IN H-WOOD WHO HAVE TORTURED ME TO OBTAIN IDEAS SO THEY REMAIN ":RELEVANT" AFTER YEARS OF THEIR ENDLESS STUPID AND FOUL MOVIE OUTPUT AND THEY ARE ROTTEN FILTH THAT HAS STUCK TO ME LIKE FUNGUS i ALSO CAN'T REMOVE. THAT i FIGHT FOR THE US CONSTITUTION AND MY RIGHTS THEREIN ONLY ENTAIL THESE COUNTLESS SLOW MURDER ASSAULTS UPON MY BODY. THAT i HAVE WRITTEN OF THIS FOR YEARS AND NO RESPONSE HAS BEEN RENDERED TO ALLEVIATE THIS VIOLENCE ONLY IS TELLING AS TO HOW CORRUPT AND FAR-GONE THE UNITED STATES IS WHEN A U.S. PRESIDENT (TRUMP ) AND CELEBRITIES IN WHOREWOOD HAVE BEEN PERPETUALLY ATTACKING ME FOR YEARS AS THEY GET PLASTIC SURGERY TO CONCEAL THEIR UGLINESS AND SLEAZY FOUL DECREPTITUDE i REMAIN ILL AND BROKEN DOWN AND BEING ASSAULTED NIGHTLY SO THEY CAN GET MORE AND MORE FOR "BREAKING MY SPIRIT" IN THE FIGHT TO HAVE SOLVENCY AND THE RIGHT TO A DEMOCRATIC LIFESTYLE OF HAVING ANY HUMAN RIGHTS WHATSOEVER. THAT THIS IS NEVER REVEALED NEVER EXPOSED NEVER WITH ANY DEFENSE FOR ME WORLDWIDE IS UTTERLY DISGUSTING.

------------------


I remain being teleported and seriously assaulted in a most graphic and exploitative way by a man who is probably responsible for having ordered this serious and potentially dangerous attack upon me. He is demanding that I go live with him in a small German town where I have previously been sent to meet with members of some Nazi circle (many years ago). He teleports me and forces a kind of excessive reaction out of me and then abuses me afterwards. He thinks me being infected is funny and has smiled about it when I told him. This is now into one entire month of this endless nightly assault where I wake up being able to think more clearly but while in this sleeping state I am kind of like putty in his hands because of the extreme reaction he or this technology is producing in me. I don't know even if this is an organic reaction to him, it certainly is not a mental decision on my part but the reaction is as if I am hypnotized prior to being put into this semi-conscious and most pliable state while sleeping and teleported. When I am awake and aware after these extremely emotional experiences I have with him, as he really is on a huge power trip over me, I think and can understand the level of manipulation but I can't control it in my deep sleep state and from years of isolation I have had not even a single pleasant human interaction for so many years--or only briefly and then only in very distant spaces in public places but nothing with anybody for so long I don't even miss human contact any longer. They took away my cat who was my family and that is all I truly miss of any contact with any other living being. When this man teleports me it's as if a surge of emotion pours out, which he then turns into a vulnerability to abuse and dig hate into my psyche afterwards. It's as if this infection going now deeply into my body is what he is spiritually and psychologically doing or attempting to do to me as a human being--to penetrate and infect and destroy me from the most human need for intimacy which is health and sane, and turning it into a vicious physical and otherwise violent and malevolent attack upon me. the disgusting set of actors watches all of this as they award him and praise and pat him on the back as they have n't stopped doing this to me as well for years and years with their versions of slow murder pumped into my body and health decline and attacks upon my body which have never ended every single day without fail.

------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment