Saturday, June 26, 2021

All-in-all, the 22-year sentencing of Chauvin is just another brick in your wall. Celebrities cheer and applaud the verdict for cameras flashing their promotions as being benevolent. They cheer the rape and torture of me by their fellow peers in the celebrity A-hole lister group endlessly assaulting me and being promoted for every felony they commit against me, day after day--year-after-year with no stopping them and no accountability and all cheers and applause, praise, money and all they can steal and rape and rob out of me used as a promotional tool. Injustice reigns and the hypocrisy never wanes. MY LIFE MATTERS and those pigs assaulting me DON'T MATTER even if you put them in spotlight celebrity status perpetually like broken records of infamy and criminality that is always allowed to flourish in the bowels of American Life. Nancy Pelosi just teamed up with S-negger and it was a crime of huge proportion, happening just prior to the 2nd Stimulus Bill where the former Governor of California teamed up with the current Speaker of the House to assault and threaten to mutilate my body in a deadly and serious way, using this teleportation technology. I believe they teamed up to graft money so the State of California could hand these parasites who are or were politicians more lucre after they use this tech to attack me to obtain even more money out of their incompetence as human beings and inept to be in these high positions for this Democratic country which is FAILING. not for the bigot whites of course. Clinton paired-up with mafia out of Brooklyn to assault me and Trump had my body mutilated and fungus poured into my ears, vagina, hair and food, clothing as I was raped and he sat back and smiled over it all with his fascist Nazi wives threatening me when I expressed anything I liked or disliked that didn't coincide with their fascist, Nazi parameters of how they demand that I "change" to fit into their patterns of domesticated slave, through millions of stalking terrorists inflicting deadly violence upon me as a state-sponsored form of terrorism to force behavior modification to adjust to bigot white supremacist parasites raping and abusing me and then destroying all that I am and stealing all they can because they only conform and obey or try to command and they need some different ideas to sell off as their "original" concepts. I sit here now watching black people bitterly assessing the verdict which "should" have carried the maximum of 30 years and I can only sit once more fighting to heal my body which was almost destroyed by this racist network which demands a watered down "symbolic" verdict which is far inferior to actual justice as I remain completely a victim of a slow lynch mob of Nazis and white supremacists and politicians who should have done just a bit more to defend my human rights than the participation in this hate crime that they have done (or nothing, as their cohorts participate and they say and do nothing to defend my rights on any level). I watch these people speak at the 4-hour mark of the video realizing how the situation is not merely systematic but pervasive and offensive and because no one has video recording of me being teleported, raped and assaulted night-after-night these pack of Karen Chauvin's are getting away with the crime that Chauvin assumed so easily that he would also be allowed to get away with Scott-free. In terms of justice it has not been done in the Chauvin sentencing but celebrities who fully support every hate crime against me are applauding the symbolic white supremacy offering to silence the blacks who demand justice in an insult to real justice.

LIVE OUTSIDE THE MINNEAPOLIS COURT WHERE CHAUVIN WILL BE SENTENCED, FLOYD'S FAMILY EXPECTED TO SPEAK. Ruptly. June 25, 2021.





 Because I am unfamiliar with sentencing charges and, like many I suspect around the world, assumed that a 22-year sentence was some kind of punishment fitting the crime. The 3-Strikes laws of Mandatory Minimums punish more punitively than what Chauvin was handed by the White Judge in Minneapolis yesterday.


Justice has a far way to go. In my personal situation justice has been officially denied me and injustice is a daily occurrence. Full pardon is given to rapist bigots and white supremacists who are handed murder and rape technologies and in fact they are continuously promoted. Many of the people involved in this crime against me are making their obligatory remarks of joy and relief that Chauvin got what he deserved, according to them.

All-in-all, the 22-year sentencing of Chauvin is just another brick in your wall.

According to those who are more familiar with the aspects of injustice that these celebrities participate in like criminals and thugs---what Chauvin received was a crime and a perpetuation of white supremacy.

See video at 4 hours into the tape to hear the beginning of the platform and the series of speakers who are rallying to express their chagrin that this was yet another slap in the face towards justice and a pat on the back for white supremacist perpetrators--while H-wood applauds what is going on because being usually ignorant of what is really going on and what is really relevant to any real cause they cheer the abusers and perpetrator Nazi culture on as they are the main cheerleaders for that cult group distributed through the satellites into your brain as you watch the bs they put out perpetually.

-------------------

Federal Charges are still pending against Chauvin. That means the celebrities can make public statements about the Federal Case against Chauvin and how that must be pushed by the public, as well as the George Floyd Justice in Police Sentencing Act that must be championed and demanded to be passed by the public (send your rage to your Senators) and make public statements about defending the Rule-of-Law in the United States.

--------------------------

RACHEL MADDOW REPORTAGE ON THE CHAUVIN SENTENCING. MSNBC. June 25, 2021.


This is a most excellent summation of sentencing guidelines and the Chauvin Trial sentencing which was not expressed to this depth in the Ruptly video above. I am amiss at finding facts due to the many blocks I have to concentration (mind control tech and drugging hindering all kinds of focus and ability to read and concentrate) I rely on news clips such as this to discover truth. What Maddow relates is of a much more unbiased and honest appraisal of the situation than those expressed in front of the Hennepin County Courthouse by the near and dear, the lawyers, attorneys and rights activists. It is very hard to get at the kernel of truth when it comes to finding which news source to trust and what is precise and accurate and unbiased. All that has been expressed in both this video and the Ruptly are relevant and newsworthy I do not differentiate but the Maddow/MSNBC presentation is much more comprehensive and accurate. I wonder if Rachel will ever report on my situation as she also has been involved in teleporting me and attacking me, whether pretending or being adverse to me I do not know. I believe it is part of her duty to report on this situation of teleportation but it is hard to gauge how deep into this global terror/promotional organization of terror she is or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment