Friday, June 25, 2021

A sad and pathetic fight I must undergo

 I have tried my very best to have a career and a life that is full of exciting possibilities that are obtainable that showcase my personal talents. I have been attacked most viciously by this hate organization to which most of you reading this belong to. 


I am now confronted with a man who wants IMMEDIATELY to take me away to some location that is hostile to my very existence, or more so than the other places on this planet this hate organization has infiltrated with it's death squads and Imperialistic fascist undertones which are surfacing all over the globe to the delight of these haters who attack me ceaselessly. All of the men involved in teleporting me are busily involved in THEIR careers and are trying to yank me from my goals and aspirations to just live in peace with at least myself and one cat instead of being insulted, humiliated, raped, tortured, mutilated at the expense of these men who are violent, abusive and have no regard for me or what I need or want--(except to fill the protocols of this hate system that they all follow to the T and never deviate from an iota of the repetitive formulas I have had to endure for so many years--longer than a decade from one to the next and all murderous abusers and racists and haters --black, white, Jewish, Latino, etc it makes no different what "race" they belong to as the larger organization has enveloped the planet and there appear to be no individual characteristics of people involved in this global entity of hate and organized torture and murder that all of the people teleporting me are involved in. These are people who force themselves on me in the most intimate and personal ways that should have at least a semblance of intimacy but all have none and they all abandon me with hate and callous insensitivity once they obtain what they have been programmed and instructed to suck out of me and then insult, abuse and sometimes steal, rob and mutilate my body afterwards (or try to murder me). 

I am now confronted with a most ambitious man who is just another component/unit of this H-wood crowd to me by now they are almost indistinguishable except that the passion within this virtuouso violinist far exceeds the emptiness that is at the hollow center of these hollow men who are supposed to represent "art" in modern cinematic culture. 

I have worked for over 6 years to obtain a Masters Degree in any field and fought nearly for 2 decades to obtain health care. I have wanted to just live in peace and be able to establish some kind of career or sustainable lifestyle and have fought every single day to remove the hard poisons that so many of these hateful men and their wives, daughters, sons, my neighbors my family my friends my landlords all put into my body under orders for their promotion while I remain fighting one teleporting hateful rapist abuser user manipulating violent exploiter after the next--without end. 

He wants me to go to Germany and help him to achieve more status in his already packed life of support systems and all handed to him from childhood onwards and his belligerence at the concept of him being something akin to an entitled "Karen" when he addresses and demands all he can obtain out of me with demands for immediate gratification and submission and all he thinks he should automatically be handed, instantly, from me and anyone else he considers ripe for victimization and exploitation. 

This is the same mentality of all of these abusers and users from Whorewood who I detest and can't stand the sight of any longer. this man is also demanding that I have contact with him and with them and do all that he demands and commands and that I must have a baby and go live in Germany while he's going on a world tour next year. I have had to confront a Nazi organization in his home town of Aachen, Germany and I really do not want to return to that place. Regardless, the demand for his instantaneous career promotion out of using me in addition to his increasing violence towards me and the hostility from the group of people in H-wood I can only describe as being a huge pile of excremental bull hogwash con artistry is already influencing his every action towards me.

It appears that if it's a German man attacking me the red carpet treatment includes increasing violence towards me if the man wants to indulge his fantasies upon me with no restraint put upon him whatsoever by all the presidents involved in this hate scheme forced upon me.

I just want to live ALONE and this organization has forced me not only into dire poverty but has blocked all opportunities from me. They have stolen my cat La Moux and if she still lives I want her back returned to me, a house that is beautiful that this group is forced to pay for with full protection offered to me by the entity that should NEVER have allowed this situation to continue much less ever begin: the US Government and it's leadership which has been amiss in every aspect of Democracy towards me all my life but now should be forced to stop this contract and allow me to LIVE IN PEACE with financial restitution and the promise that I will not be terrorized any longer by these Neo-fascist Nazi and Mafia groups and that hate groups which have proliferated to the extent that there is a crisis in the United States concerning these groups and their intention to usurp the government of the United States. 


Hello? Where is anyone who is responsible for ANYTHING AND CAN connect the dots somewhat to this situation and the current crisis in the fascist Nazi movements within the US that almost destroyed the last election? Where is Biden where is Harris where is anyone who will defend me from this endless torture?


The insults and abuse from this man David Garrett are continuous I have no expectation of anything other than living in Hell if I am forced to be around any single one of these people attacking me in this teleportation torture situation, and the stalking organization is an inhuman group of sickness that also should be listed as enemies of humanity and there should be some attention focused upon this problem, but instead the group increases and flourishes from administration to administration. The future of the planet appears very dim and dark and negative indeed if people DO NOT STOP THIS TECHNOLOGY AND THESE PSYCHOPATHS who increase with the concept that they are FULLY ENTITLED TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT IF THE TECHNOLOGY AND SILENCING OF THEIR CRIMES CONTINUES. The longer they are "allowed" to get away with these crimes the more violent and DISGUSTING they become.

-----------

And this German man Garrett is demanding that I move to Germany and have a "baby" with him and all this other stuff that seems impossible for me to conceptualize as being anything other than some dismal hell that I could never get through for a single day. 

I have tried to have a career and now I must fight to establish my LIFE in a way that is not seriously life-threatening and to live at least ALONE so I can heal from the hell of other sick people who have been pasting chemicals into and on my body and  slicing into my body while people break into my room I am unconscious due to this microchip implant hell that the US Government has forced upon me. 

All I do is heal from years of violence while this group out of H-wood is embracing what is now a more violent rapist out of Germany and he's becoming more and more aggressive and demanding and nasty towards me as he has more contact with "them" who haven't stopped nearly murdering me for over a decade by now--every single day and night one of these hateful sick expletives after the next from rotten and filthy foul Whorewood, California . He wants to badly to be part of the celebrity culture and I just want to GET RID OF THEM ALL! Which means I live in peace, in a beautiful home around good-hearted and kindly people and this group must be forced to pay me for damages not only to my body but for my life, career and chances of having any kind of decent life that they have stolen from me in this unbelievable endless crime that no one is stopping or helping me to defend myself from.

And I want to live in peace, just to live without the hell of these foul people endlessly attacking me--these greedy rapist sleazy bigoted hate men who make sure I have no chances for a career as they tell me I'm a "loser" while they have my body mutilated and then tell me that the blonde sleazy rotten skanks they take to the parties and make love to and are wonderful towards as they all punch, slap, rape, have my body mutilated and smeared with damaging chemicals as they have funguses and viruses inserted into my body as they have my hair falling out with chemical treatments and my body raped while I'm teleported to them sitting around in circles yelling in hate at me-as they get award after award for this, deal after deal, promotion after promotion--while they steal ideas from me and torture me to obtain the ideas

WHEN WILL THIS HELL EVER BE STOPPED AND i CAN LIVE IN PEACE WITHOUT TORTURE, RAPE AND DISMEMBERMENT VIOLENCE ABUSE AND LOVELESS HATERS FORCING THEMSELVES ON ME THEN ABUSING ME AND TORTURING ME AFTERWARDS SO THEY CAN GET PROMOTIONS FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR LOVERS?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...