Friday, June 25, 2021

A sad and pathetic fight I must undergo

 I have tried my very best to have a career and a life that is full of exciting possibilities that are obtainable that showcase my personal talents. I have been attacked most viciously by this hate organization to which most of you reading this belong to. 


I am now confronted with a man who wants IMMEDIATELY to take me away to some location that is hostile to my very existence, or more so than the other places on this planet this hate organization has infiltrated with it's death squads and Imperialistic fascist undertones which are surfacing all over the globe to the delight of these haters who attack me ceaselessly. All of the men involved in teleporting me are busily involved in THEIR careers and are trying to yank me from my goals and aspirations to just live in peace with at least myself and one cat instead of being insulted, humiliated, raped, tortured, mutilated at the expense of these men who are violent, abusive and have no regard for me or what I need or want--(except to fill the protocols of this hate system that they all follow to the T and never deviate from an iota of the repetitive formulas I have had to endure for so many years--longer than a decade from one to the next and all murderous abusers and racists and haters --black, white, Jewish, Latino, etc it makes no different what "race" they belong to as the larger organization has enveloped the planet and there appear to be no individual characteristics of people involved in this global entity of hate and organized torture and murder that all of the people teleporting me are involved in. These are people who force themselves on me in the most intimate and personal ways that should have at least a semblance of intimacy but all have none and they all abandon me with hate and callous insensitivity once they obtain what they have been programmed and instructed to suck out of me and then insult, abuse and sometimes steal, rob and mutilate my body afterwards (or try to murder me). 

I am now confronted with a most ambitious man who is just another component/unit of this H-wood crowd to me by now they are almost indistinguishable except that the passion within this virtuouso violinist far exceeds the emptiness that is at the hollow center of these hollow men who are supposed to represent "art" in modern cinematic culture. 

I have worked for over 6 years to obtain a Masters Degree in any field and fought nearly for 2 decades to obtain health care. I have wanted to just live in peace and be able to establish some kind of career or sustainable lifestyle and have fought every single day to remove the hard poisons that so many of these hateful men and their wives, daughters, sons, my neighbors my family my friends my landlords all put into my body under orders for their promotion while I remain fighting one teleporting hateful rapist abuser user manipulating violent exploiter after the next--without end. 

He wants me to go to Germany and help him to achieve more status in his already packed life of support systems and all handed to him from childhood onwards and his belligerence at the concept of him being something akin to an entitled "Karen" when he addresses and demands all he can obtain out of me with demands for immediate gratification and submission and all he thinks he should automatically be handed, instantly, from me and anyone else he considers ripe for victimization and exploitation. 

This is the same mentality of all of these abusers and users from Whorewood who I detest and can't stand the sight of any longer. this man is also demanding that I have contact with him and with them and do all that he demands and commands and that I must have a baby and go live in Germany while he's going on a world tour next year. I have had to confront a Nazi organization in his home town of Aachen, Germany and I really do not want to return to that place. Regardless, the demand for his instantaneous career promotion out of using me in addition to his increasing violence towards me and the hostility from the group of people in H-wood I can only describe as being a huge pile of excremental bull hogwash con artistry is already influencing his every action towards me.

It appears that if it's a German man attacking me the red carpet treatment includes increasing violence towards me if the man wants to indulge his fantasies upon me with no restraint put upon him whatsoever by all the presidents involved in this hate scheme forced upon me.

I just want to live ALONE and this organization has forced me not only into dire poverty but has blocked all opportunities from me. They have stolen my cat La Moux and if she still lives I want her back returned to me, a house that is beautiful that this group is forced to pay for with full protection offered to me by the entity that should NEVER have allowed this situation to continue much less ever begin: the US Government and it's leadership which has been amiss in every aspect of Democracy towards me all my life but now should be forced to stop this contract and allow me to LIVE IN PEACE with financial restitution and the promise that I will not be terrorized any longer by these Neo-fascist Nazi and Mafia groups and that hate groups which have proliferated to the extent that there is a crisis in the United States concerning these groups and their intention to usurp the government of the United States. 


Hello? Where is anyone who is responsible for ANYTHING AND CAN connect the dots somewhat to this situation and the current crisis in the fascist Nazi movements within the US that almost destroyed the last election? Where is Biden where is Harris where is anyone who will defend me from this endless torture?


The insults and abuse from this man David Garrett are continuous I have no expectation of anything other than living in Hell if I am forced to be around any single one of these people attacking me in this teleportation torture situation, and the stalking organization is an inhuman group of sickness that also should be listed as enemies of humanity and there should be some attention focused upon this problem, but instead the group increases and flourishes from administration to administration. The future of the planet appears very dim and dark and negative indeed if people DO NOT STOP THIS TECHNOLOGY AND THESE PSYCHOPATHS who increase with the concept that they are FULLY ENTITLED TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT IF THE TECHNOLOGY AND SILENCING OF THEIR CRIMES CONTINUES. The longer they are "allowed" to get away with these crimes the more violent and DISGUSTING they become.

-----------

And this German man Garrett is demanding that I move to Germany and have a "baby" with him and all this other stuff that seems impossible for me to conceptualize as being anything other than some dismal hell that I could never get through for a single day. 

I have tried to have a career and now I must fight to establish my LIFE in a way that is not seriously life-threatening and to live at least ALONE so I can heal from the hell of other sick people who have been pasting chemicals into and on my body and  slicing into my body while people break into my room I am unconscious due to this microchip implant hell that the US Government has forced upon me. 

All I do is heal from years of violence while this group out of H-wood is embracing what is now a more violent rapist out of Germany and he's becoming more and more aggressive and demanding and nasty towards me as he has more contact with "them" who haven't stopped nearly murdering me for over a decade by now--every single day and night one of these hateful sick expletives after the next from rotten and filthy foul Whorewood, California . He wants to badly to be part of the celebrity culture and I just want to GET RID OF THEM ALL! Which means I live in peace, in a beautiful home around good-hearted and kindly people and this group must be forced to pay me for damages not only to my body but for my life, career and chances of having any kind of decent life that they have stolen from me in this unbelievable endless crime that no one is stopping or helping me to defend myself from.

And I want to live in peace, just to live without the hell of these foul people endlessly attacking me--these greedy rapist sleazy bigoted hate men who make sure I have no chances for a career as they tell me I'm a "loser" while they have my body mutilated and then tell me that the blonde sleazy rotten skanks they take to the parties and make love to and are wonderful towards as they all punch, slap, rape, have my body mutilated and smeared with damaging chemicals as they have funguses and viruses inserted into my body as they have my hair falling out with chemical treatments and my body raped while I'm teleported to them sitting around in circles yelling in hate at me-as they get award after award for this, deal after deal, promotion after promotion--while they steal ideas from me and torture me to obtain the ideas

WHEN WILL THIS HELL EVER BE STOPPED AND i CAN LIVE IN PEACE WITHOUT TORTURE, RAPE AND DISMEMBERMENT VIOLENCE ABUSE AND LOVELESS HATERS FORCING THEMSELVES ON ME THEN ABUSING ME AND TORTURING ME AFTERWARDS SO THEY CAN GET PROMOTIONS FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR LOVERS?



No comments:

Post a Comment