Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Terrorist hacker report: my account at a US Gov. agency is being blocked and can't be accessed. I received a notification in my email account that I must contact this office to obtain a message. This is the first time I have receieved such a message from this agency. The agency is now being blocked. Again, this agency is important to my life and security. There is no firewall or other software block or problem. Hacking is obstructive in all search pursuits on the web.

 It is the Social Security Administration. I have accessed this account many times in the past without a problem. This morning I got a notification that there is a message in my inbox from the agency. I have not received any  messages in years from this application, and I think it must be relatively or severely important I don't know. I cannot access the site at all. The entire Social Security Administration website is blocked on all my browsers. I checked my security settings and as I fight to open pages and search the mouse is not operating (it operated perfectly just last night) the pages are frozen and the spinning icon goes in it's circles while I wait as "no response" freezes on top of the browser. 

The hackers are juxtaposing letters I press on the keyboard while I am typing also the keyboard is extremely stiff and I must pound down with almost all my hand and finger strength to get any words out, while hackers block the space bar and mix letters around while I am typing.



No comments:

Post a Comment