Saturday, June 5, 2021

Some poetry dedicated to the terrorist celebrities who have not stopped assaulting me using these covert terror gangs and weapons for a decade (or longer, I believe it is longer even than a decade).

 Because so many of my concepts written on Facebook have been stolen or adapted (or literally stolen verbatim) and I have not been able to use my keyboard or think clearly for more than a few very tediously pounded out paragraphs per attempt to write, which also includes the necessity of having to backspace to correct what hackers are blocking as I type, and then having to go back and rewrite what hackers delete/alter and change in addition to the countless commas and periods that are also deleted after I publish.


I want to end my endless years of diatribes that have gotten me almost nowhere except for an increasing throng of celebrities assaulting me. I just got a German one nearly two weeks ago and he has jumped fully into not only the group but also in love with the woman who is more like his real wifey sort of partner than I ever want to be or could be. I do not consider myself corrupt in that regard to the level that they are and the pair of them are like lustful demons giggling as they use covert technology, fully protected by the US Government, to assault me and get their "rocks" off by doing so, fully enhanced hormonally by violence and the endless awards and promotions meted out to anyone who participates in this hate crime and this system. I just want to stop writing as they are now threatening my only form of financial security which is as stable as the land within the earthquake zones of the city of Fallen Whore Angels.

The more and longer I write about anyone who assaults me the more promotions they obtain. the more I try to reach out for help the more politicians join in to quash my attempts to gain justice of protection as they continue to allow this system to flourish, but somehow want to investigate why Americans are forming death squads and want concerted coups against any form of Democratic government. The very weapons that are being utilized and more importantly, the basis of this uniform claim that they are entitled to doing so and that they are somehow "protecting" their culture has been fully enhanced by the very politicians who are now listed as targets for further insurrections and hangings unless they fully embrace (as they really do by continuing to sponsor and allow to propagate these technologies and gang stalking terrorist systems).

In the hopes that the violence will not be as life-threatening and that this current threat to my life in the form of a tiny Texas Town's Social Security office sending me a letter which is a threat to me--I must wait for my mailing service to open it to see how much of a life threat this is. I am continuously under assault and my home is a stinking toxic dump that this group has forced upon me. My body is corroded with hard poisons that I have spent ten years under non-stop torture by these actors so they can deprive me of money to afford health care or food I need to heal or peace to do so (the most important aspect of my healing they are destroying nightly and daily-causing more illness and life-threat physically).

I want to say intrinsically and forever that I am THROUGH with writing about this and that my concepts and hopes for a career are shattered and gone. I can't write my concepts without torture and violence and whatever I do write is inevitably stolen by one of these hateful demonic performers and entertainers or the next. Never with a single penny of payment no thanks and only hate and derision and violence as their payment to me--destroying my life in other words and they all completely relish in it, and of course are paid in huge sums by the politicians and their "dark money" cronies who create all this hate systematic hierarchy of entitlement, monarchistic fascism and totalitarian autocratic technocracy of genocidal proportions.

-----------------

That they are the whores and I am not--the house of the Rising Sun is the rising phallus that they endless force upon me by hater whore-mongering bigots who are on the prowl to vent their woman-hate upon minorities or anyone they can after they get divorced and can't sustain a love relationship after the orgy is done.

 -------

There is a place in Californication
Where fallen angels pose as sex hot burning pyres of fallen love
fallen idols and idolatry are the remnants of that town
and all one can do is look at the fodder output and claim
it is a town dedicated to a sinister clown

It's been the ruin of many an aspiring wanna be
if you want to succeed you must love to drink from the polluted dead Sea
while you laugh and say it's like spiked Ice Tea

They feed off hate and violence in their after parties celebrating
the casting couch
for which they get an ample sum in their polluted pouch
and desire only to inflict upon anything innocent huge ouch

As they slither to and fro with their hips stuck out like any street ho
you will know
that like blow, this is blowing in the wind of destruction
the angles are fallen the hype is sold out
with your delusions of grandeur you just worship a mass of lout.

I'm polluted from the whores of whorewood and it's a stinking revelation
Like any whorehouse of devastation
there is no ultimate elevation or consolation

do not enter into it's gates
unless you want to live amongst the worlds most celebrated hate.
May the wrath of angry Goddesses be their burning pyre Fate.
 
---------------------
 The House of the Rising Sun--THE DOORS
 

 --------------
The second song that came to mind (I thought of it last night, actually, after I had turned off the computer and was laying in bed) was this song: I am not the whore here but they are. Don't let me be misunderstood for having loving and kind emotions associated with sex while whores are raping me and I respond like a decent and loving human being as they insult and abuse and poison and try to murder me because they are addicted to rape and violence and not to love and compassion or anything resembling their superficial appearances.
 
---------------
Because I respond with love to abusers while I am drugged up, traumatized and under duress is no blot on my character
-----------
 
What I performed, for the performing monkeys
was done out of mind control hate
it was my fate but not the ultimate hate to which I must succumb

do not judge me by my natural love reaction
to the hate that technocracy has brought without protection.

It's like having sex with a virus-ridden set of whores
with no condoms but done electronically so there are no obvious STD SORES.
The rest is a bunch of sexually-inundated bores doing their titillation whore chores of cleaning up the filth they have amassed
from the masses of their messes that nothing can scour clean.
do not judge me for reacting with the love that nature and love can bestow
sucked out by incubus and succubus not really Wow-bow-wow.

This is a song I loved as a teen and played on the little record player in my brother's room. 
 
It's come to mind, not because I watched a movie with this song included in the soundtrack for any film or director.
 
DON'T LET ME BE MISUNDERSTOOD--Santa Esmerelda
 

 --------------

The third and final song of this entry, that I posted on this blog only because I put a copyright logo on the blog itself in hopes of protecting my written word from more theft and intellectual property theft which appears to be absolutely ignored and they all know that right now I have no way of litigating any claim of theft whatsoever. At this moment they are threatening my sole source of sustenance by this letter from a Social Security Administration office deep in the redneck Nazi country of Texas where no special functions for the administration are conducted. They are threatening me with a review of my disability which I wrote of earlier in my post--I was poisoned and am still poisoned. The poison gave me scoliosis which doctors claim was due to some unrecognized ailment. The poison was never made known to me by a single human being all my life as everyone around me knew and participated and assaulted me in one form or another in this disgusting carnival of hate that has surrounded me all my life. I then was denied health care and subsequently put in deadly accidents--over and over--with nightly attacks as I could not function or feel anything as my vertebrae was then crushed by people. I would go to bed sore from the accidents and wake up with serious spinal injuries that were done by people as I slept and was unconscious and unresponsive. Then denied health care to the point that I have had to leave the United States twice in my life to save my life from the deadly attacks and many more I have not detailed above. Despite all my heroic efforts, for the past decade as I fought to heal this same group which is now gloating from years of feeding energetically off having someone to abuse by the press of a button only to discard them and go off sexually pumped up afterwards while being promoted to their dream career goals--for a decade non-stop and it's still not being stopped despite my ten years of writing on social media begging essentially for help non-stop.

I have been fighting with this German man who has been telling me he really likes the woman who has been feeding off torturing, dismembering and maiming and putting scars and blemishes all over my body in addition to many other physical attacks--fully pumped with energy out of it, gloating in near ecstatic joy as one man after the next--all bigots, Nazis and haters who abuse and insult me while she watches on with huge smiles and they all tell me they adore her and that I am nothing as the dismemberment and violence continues. I just opened my You Tube page and her face was featured next to the German man (in one video posted/hacked next to the other). 

There is a "trick" that these actors are using of affecting emotions and also using subliminals while I watch or see images of them or their movies. This is being done or will be furthered for the enhancement of these people by using these multi-pronged subliminal techniques of mass mind persuasion and control and programming. The theme she put out is about how "hot" she is. I really disagree and I could go on how rotten I find people like this but I've gone on and on and on and only been threatened, raped, robbed and now my life is under peril by this letter from this administration--as obviously they can demand that I return to the US for a check-up which should not be the case as my condition is listed as "chronic" and "permanent" and there are X-rays to back this up and my body has been so damaged by people crushing my vertebrae and body while I have slept in an unconscious state--while raping me too no doubt--and I'm through. I want someone to get to the point where I must not beg for help any longer on these media posts as while I begin to write they also use mind control and the hate pours out and they torture me more, and then because they are obtaining promotions for obtaining reactions they never stop trying to provoke me with endless more attacks and hate and rape and violence for which I must beg for help-it is met ,this begging for help, with a temporary reduction and then it resumes. OVER ONE DECADE OF THIS GOING ON AND ON.

I thus submit what I want to be my last post. I am in very grave threat of my life right now due to financial threat of cutting off the less than subpoverty amount of money I am forced to have to live off. The status they forced me into is another long story of disenfranchisement that has been orchestrated completely by this hate organization which is so intimately connected to the leaders of "The Free World", many of whom I have listed in these years of these attacks and they remain at the forefront of public attention as if their posturing is real and the latest attempt at insurrection must be some kind of fluke completely unrelated to them or their policies and black operations for which no one will admit to but everyone appears to participate in. 

 

I do not find evil people "hot" I do not find abusers "hot" I do not find rapists "hot" and I wish the situation was stopped so I would not have to write any more pathos-drugged up ranting hate posts which are fodder for these people to steal ideas from and then torture me afterwards for as rationale for more torture for which they endlessly are turned on and sexually gratified by-which I do not think of them as being "hot" for or anything but cold skank regurgitated in endless cycles of repetition that I have witnessed all my life they are nothing original or interesting or beautiful or sexy I just want them off of me. I truly hope this will be stopped. But for now, I dedicate this to what is not hot but like rotten congealed snot pouring off old cocaine whores who really are a bunch of putrid bores.

-------------

 I'm through with you

screw shrew and your sleazy and rotten nasty crew *that means you too*
your real persona looks like
scum the color of blue goo

rotten and filthy, plastic-coated on the outside
this includes the transsexual biintegrated monocultural homophobe bigots in your crew
I'M THROUGH with you
SCREW SHREW (P.U.) that means you.
 
 

blackbear - hot girl bummer [big budget music video]




blackbear - hot girl bummer [Low Budget Video]

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment