Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Terrorist report: water pressure down to a trickle, with "kitchen" sink connected to bathroom piping so when I turn on one source in bathroom the people on the other side of the wall are adjusting whatever constricting construction has been used to manipulate the pressure so water pours out and the trickle of water is further reduced in the bathroom to sputtering bits of water coming out of the sink faucet and the "shower" stall area where the tiny metal pipe is also a trickle that cover 1/8th of the width of this tiny little hose. While I turn on anything in the bathroom or flush the toilet, the kitchen sink area begain to shudder so loudly it's like construction or drilling into the walls, the sound is that loud. No matter how I turn the faucet, which I have to turn completely around to try to stop the water from pouring out in the kitchen so I can get any water in the bathroom, they change it on the other side of the wall. Once I stop the noise in the bathroom when I use any sink or shower once more the noise is like a freight train drilling noise and begins once more. The entire faucet begins to shudder in literal shaking movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment