Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Terrorist Report: June 30, 2021.

 My water pressure has been turned so low that I get what is less than a trickle, but more like droplets that are almost at the nascent streaming level when I use the shower (I can't use a shower head I use the metal hose because the water pressure had been turned so low to begin with I could not use anything that dispersed the water and had to use the hose to get any water at all.) Now the water level is so low in the shower that I can't wash my body or get soap off and it's at 1/20th of the circumference of the tiny metal hose. As for the bathroom sink, it splutters water in a forked series of mini-streams that are likewise so low that I can barely use it at all. The nozzle for the toilet operates at a much lower level but I am able to use it somewhat to get anything done in that room.

While I press on the levers and nobs to use the shower the kitchen sink faucet begins pouring out water (which eats up at least 1/2 of the water consumption that I need for these other functions in the bathroom). If I use any faucet or water source (including the "broken" washing machine outside) the kitchen faucet begins to shudder after I turn the water source off (trickling as it is) in any other location. The shuddering noise involves the entire faucet shaking and grinding at such a loud level that it really sounds like a broken train grinding to a halt. The noise lessens if I revolve the base of the kitchen faucet to an extreme angle and move the water lever to various angle. The moment I adjust the faucet base and then turn on any source again (including the kitchen sink faucet) the noise resumes because the terrorists on the other side of the wall to my left-hand side are adjusting the clamp that is creating this system of water terrorism. 

If I want to simply turn on the kitchen sink water source I have to spend at least 2 minutes adjusting the levers of the faucet--which never stops dripping a tiny stream and the stream turns into water pouring out if I don't adjust the bottom of the faucet at least 4 times in a row. No matter what, the terrorists on the other side adjust the clamp that is creating these problems to some other angle so that what stops this attack is then adjusted to some other position and I must begin the entire sequence of trying to stop the noise over and over. If one angle works one day it stops working the next. 


Asking my vacant landlord/terrorist who is creating these problems in the first place, according to his contract, entails what he told me the many times I have reported this when he was accosting me for ridiculous issues that also his group has created: he tells me to pay for the problem myself and does nothing and the problem has worsened. I have almost no water any longer, it's really at a few droplet stage which is on the verge of a tiny parcel of streaming water that is not adequate to do anything but get my hands wet. 


I also discovered that terrorists have been inserting piping/mechanical arms through the kitchen plumbing drainpipe so that when I sit in front of my laptop on the broken and chemically-treated table that is completely rusted and scratches and marks and the metal bars are completely rusted and stinking--etc etc

they are spraying chemicals on my hair as I sit in my endless sickness watching the internet as my brain is being pummeled with this technology which keeps me in a semi-comatose state while I write with near hysteria in hate about the OTHER myriad of attacks that are never stopped and continue and continue. I have to put stacked items on top of the drainpipe just to try to stop my hair from being completely damaged and falling out as they have been doing with these mechanical arms that are being inserted through the drainpipe from the other removable panel on the other side of the wall under the kitchen sink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment