Saturday, June 5, 2021

Another US Government agency threatening my life but it's from a targeting stalking operation and not officially sanctioned I believe.

*This post was hacked and rewritten with grammar and correct spelling altered by the terrorist hackers but I'm not going to change it. They are now attacking the cursor and the keyboard so I can't copy and paste sentences or get functions to operation and I must pound down really hard to get anything out at this point. My brain is also under attack so I'm not thinking clearly.  


My mailing service in the US sent me a scan of another letter envelope from the SS Admin., of course it came without a USPS date but it had a pre-paid postage mark with computer scanning information on the lower portion of the perforated unopened letter. Thus, it had not been processed through the mail but was unopened without a date of delivery or processing. It came from a tiny little town in Texas and I looked up information on what specific functions this little office may have for the larger Social Security Administration and there is only a small office for the locals. I looked up more information and read a swath of complaints about rude and incompetent service where people got cut off from their rightful funds by following the instructions of the advisors. The person complaining wrote that one of the larger city offices told her that the information she had been given was wrong from this tiny little remote office. There were other similar complaints about not getting information, money being cut off, biased and nasty disregard by personnel, and etc etc. I had many instances of such behavior, in fact in every office I went to personally at the SS Administration I got the same treatment. Targeting is rife wthin these government administered offices.

First this organization made me so ill I was paralyzed, then denied me health care even when I had Medicaid, and now I am receiving letter after letter about my PERMANENT and chronic condition that this group created in my body--from Social Security, requesting all kinds of information and all kinds of threat. It never happened under any other administration until Trupm and now it's continuing to the point that this is the second letter in one month that I am being harassed in this sense. I can't go into more detail but it's a dire threat to my life and it's at a nearly annual rate but now it's increasing. This office, as I checked it out, has no specific purpose for the administration and I have no idea what a letter from this tiny little town has to threaten me with but from the looks of it, it could potentially be very bad. I now have to wait at least three days before being able to read this scan (or maybe they will do it today) but just to see what kind of life-threatening action the politicians and actors are creating to destroy my every single day on this planet if they can--and they keep getting away with it and these government agencies are fully operating with targeting and really with murdering people in this manner of bureaucracy.

What this organization has done to me is poison me with hardening chemicals that have made my body so huge and contorted that my spine is crooked, the people who have assaulted me while I sleep have put my spine out of alignment nightly and also fractured vertebrae, and I have been denied health care by all established agencies of the United States for any kind of health care (and that remains the case with these billionaire/millionaires who not only are stealing ideas from me but blocking all financial earning capabilities) and now the threat of taking my one sole source of financial stability away from me is a constant threat that is being enforced by Trump and his rapist violent murdering bigot friends in Whorewood and their allies in Nazi Europ-a countries.

I am stuck now having to wait to see what this letter from this inconsequential office is stating in this official capacity. I was just sent a letter last month from a more legitimate office in Chicago stating that my case did not require a review (I have had to fill out forms about my case, which was stuck in limbo for over a year with X-rays establishing absolute disability due to the people crushing my vertebrae so badly while I slept that it's clear on X-ray analysis and I have been determined to be disabled since 1996 and since Trump all I have gotten are letters and letters explaining that I must get doctor analysis about my case because they must review it. It's a permanent disability there is nothing that can improve it. I have not had to fill out a single form to explain my condition since the one-time check-up that was in 2000. Now it's going on every year with this threat since Trump and now it's happening twice in one month at this point.
So these rotten pig ape whores in Whorewood who have raped, tortured, disfigured, mutilated my body while I have fought WITHOUT HEALTH CARE FOR A DECADE to heal using my own intuition with zero professional help--begging these filthy rich pig scum whores who have made millions off ideas they stole from me and my writing about what shit they are and how sick they are--using themes I studied for feminist classes and other concepts that I studied on my own but can't write about, can't get out, am so drugged I can't function--I have begged them to help me to eat well and to get health care and for a decade all they did was torture and disfigure and create my stress levels to high that they were really murdering me and they never go on with one life-threat after the next, and here it is today once more. I asked them for years to please help me get ultrasound an ultrasound machine and these filthy pig shitholes had my money stolen, they have not stopped having my few scant items broken repeatedly I have had to spend my money on items to paste on all the walls and floors and pound in the walls to try to protect myself against their rape and violence performed by minions. I have asked presidential administration after the next to stop this and for some kind of compensation so I am not absolutely stuck in this mire of poverty and sickness that they have increased and broken my body down while I have spent a decade trying to get this hard poison out. I am continuously stuck in pain and sickness fighting to get this poison out while the abuse and have me raped and mutilated and sprayed with toxins as I inhale it all in all night long while I am abused and tortured nightly in teleportation and when I react in rage to it they threaten me continuously with every kind of financial threat. Always fully supported by the US Government and never stopped by any of the charitable humanitarian freedom fighters in Whorewood and always fully supported by everyone it appears around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...