Saturday, June 5, 2021

Another US Government agency threatening my life but it's from a targeting stalking operation and not officially sanctioned I believe.

*This post was hacked and rewritten with grammar and correct spelling altered by the terrorist hackers but I'm not going to change it. They are now attacking the cursor and the keyboard so I can't copy and paste sentences or get functions to operation and I must pound down really hard to get anything out at this point. My brain is also under attack so I'm not thinking clearly.  


My mailing service in the US sent me a scan of another letter envelope from the SS Admin., of course it came without a USPS date but it had a pre-paid postage mark with computer scanning information on the lower portion of the perforated unopened letter. Thus, it had not been processed through the mail but was unopened without a date of delivery or processing. It came from a tiny little town in Texas and I looked up information on what specific functions this little office may have for the larger Social Security Administration and there is only a small office for the locals. I looked up more information and read a swath of complaints about rude and incompetent service where people got cut off from their rightful funds by following the instructions of the advisors. The person complaining wrote that one of the larger city offices told her that the information she had been given was wrong from this tiny little remote office. There were other similar complaints about not getting information, money being cut off, biased and nasty disregard by personnel, and etc etc. I had many instances of such behavior, in fact in every office I went to personally at the SS Administration I got the same treatment. Targeting is rife wthin these government administered offices.

First this organization made me so ill I was paralyzed, then denied me health care even when I had Medicaid, and now I am receiving letter after letter about my PERMANENT and chronic condition that this group created in my body--from Social Security, requesting all kinds of information and all kinds of threat. It never happened under any other administration until Trupm and now it's continuing to the point that this is the second letter in one month that I am being harassed in this sense. I can't go into more detail but it's a dire threat to my life and it's at a nearly annual rate but now it's increasing. This office, as I checked it out, has no specific purpose for the administration and I have no idea what a letter from this tiny little town has to threaten me with but from the looks of it, it could potentially be very bad. I now have to wait at least three days before being able to read this scan (or maybe they will do it today) but just to see what kind of life-threatening action the politicians and actors are creating to destroy my every single day on this planet if they can--and they keep getting away with it and these government agencies are fully operating with targeting and really with murdering people in this manner of bureaucracy.

What this organization has done to me is poison me with hardening chemicals that have made my body so huge and contorted that my spine is crooked, the people who have assaulted me while I sleep have put my spine out of alignment nightly and also fractured vertebrae, and I have been denied health care by all established agencies of the United States for any kind of health care (and that remains the case with these billionaire/millionaires who not only are stealing ideas from me but blocking all financial earning capabilities) and now the threat of taking my one sole source of financial stability away from me is a constant threat that is being enforced by Trump and his rapist violent murdering bigot friends in Whorewood and their allies in Nazi Europ-a countries.

I am stuck now having to wait to see what this letter from this inconsequential office is stating in this official capacity. I was just sent a letter last month from a more legitimate office in Chicago stating that my case did not require a review (I have had to fill out forms about my case, which was stuck in limbo for over a year with X-rays establishing absolute disability due to the people crushing my vertebrae so badly while I slept that it's clear on X-ray analysis and I have been determined to be disabled since 1996 and since Trump all I have gotten are letters and letters explaining that I must get doctor analysis about my case because they must review it. It's a permanent disability there is nothing that can improve it. I have not had to fill out a single form to explain my condition since the one-time check-up that was in 2000. Now it's going on every year with this threat since Trump and now it's happening twice in one month at this point.
So these rotten pig ape whores in Whorewood who have raped, tortured, disfigured, mutilated my body while I have fought WITHOUT HEALTH CARE FOR A DECADE to heal using my own intuition with zero professional help--begging these filthy rich pig scum whores who have made millions off ideas they stole from me and my writing about what shit they are and how sick they are--using themes I studied for feminist classes and other concepts that I studied on my own but can't write about, can't get out, am so drugged I can't function--I have begged them to help me to eat well and to get health care and for a decade all they did was torture and disfigure and create my stress levels to high that they were really murdering me and they never go on with one life-threat after the next, and here it is today once more. I asked them for years to please help me get ultrasound an ultrasound machine and these filthy pig shitholes had my money stolen, they have not stopped having my few scant items broken repeatedly I have had to spend my money on items to paste on all the walls and floors and pound in the walls to try to protect myself against their rape and violence performed by minions. I have asked presidential administration after the next to stop this and for some kind of compensation so I am not absolutely stuck in this mire of poverty and sickness that they have increased and broken my body down while I have spent a decade trying to get this hard poison out. I am continuously stuck in pain and sickness fighting to get this poison out while the abuse and have me raped and mutilated and sprayed with toxins as I inhale it all in all night long while I am abused and tortured nightly in teleportation and when I react in rage to it they threaten me continuously with every kind of financial threat. Always fully supported by the US Government and never stopped by any of the charitable humanitarian freedom fighters in Whorewood and always fully supported by everyone it appears around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment