Monday, June 14, 2021

A reverse regurgitation.

 

Lydia Lunch & Rowland S. Howard ~ Black Juju



A REVERSE REGURGITATION***ALL OF MY LURID POSTS TODAY--THE SEXUALLY BASED ONES BEGINNING WITH LYDIA LUNCH'S *FUCK* VIDEO ARE NOT NOT NOT ANY ASPECT OF MY SEXUALITY BUT AN EXPOSE OF THE BASE AND SICK SEXUALITY OF THE TELEPORTING CULTURAL HEROES THAT YOU ALL LOVE AND DEFEND AND PROTECT while they try to force their filth and hate upon me as if that is me and not them. I am merely putting out videos that honest women have put out when being "sexy" according to the dictates of rapist bigots was NOT the enforced-through-violence absolute code, codified by a slew of sleazy pop stars and celebrity symbols who represent nothing but what I posted since the video *FUCK* BY LYDIA LUNCH TODAY. I am merely making a statement about THEM and not ME. That is the general rule of thumb for all my videos that appear lurid or sarcastic, which I am not inherently like but releasing the sleazy greasy filth that is continuously dumped on me by people of that same substance who appear clean and jovial and shiny and plastic-coated romantic for the media and the press, adored and protected and the need for them to turn that fake smile into a hideous grimace of rape and hate upon me is something, apparently, society needs in order to continue to put fake fantasies upon pedestals.

---------------------------------

Kill Your Sons - Lydia Lunch



Set your little boys free from suckling their entire lives
Hey mommies-your little boys are vicious rapists
what have you done to make them that way?
What haven't you done?
What have you done?

================

Lydia Lunch Retrovirus - Burning Skulls



It's just another f**ed up trip with f-0ed up pop singers but when it comes to expressing something that goes pop explosion in your head
Very few can match Lydia Lunch--

=====================

The Accüsed - Have You Never Been Mellow




I met one of the band in Seattle just before leaving for Germany back in '91. I sold him the rest of my Humbolt County joy ride before crossing the great divide between San Francisco and Germany. I look at photos from that time and I only rememjber that the dude I hung with for a little while had reddish hair and I can't identify which one it was at this point. He drove me around Seattle as we smoked that last precious bag I had which I have not had the pleasure of repeating as I have not been in the Humbolt County line of acquisition since that time. Oh whst a glorious ending that was to my time of living San Francisco (traveled to Seattle to take the flight was actually on my way to moving to Seattle instead I rerouted to Germany).

===================

The Accused- Psychomania



THIS IS GREAT GREAT MUSIC NOT MUSICK !!! Back in the "grunge" days of Seattle back in '91. Clubs I went to in San Francisco at the time had band after band that was similar and I hung with some of them in The Mission District (mostly all gang stalker basturds but still okay to hang with for a short time and good Humbolt I purchased as well). Oh well, the good old days gone now the hard driving rhythm pounding grinding and the mosh pit seem taken over by replicas. I am cynical I have been out of the loop for so long due to poisoning perhaps I am wrong and there is a fragment left of that energy. But if you listen to the raw energy here you will know that this is not the same now as it was back then (how I miss what I almost took for granted). At least it cheers me up a bit compared to the s*** I see on my endless media streams of the ennui that has been forced upon the global consciousness as being the only "art" available and all the underground appears to have vanished.

--------------------




I believe (it was a hazy, Humbolt County last smoke day so memory is hazy) but it was I think the dude on the far left who I met for that one day who drove me around as I smoked my last Humbolt dream bag and now I somehow regret not having stayed in Seattle but that's Life....(I had to go to Germany and change my life entirely for many weird reasons). I recognized his photo in the band album cover during that general time period but I can't find that poster online and I think he's very changed even in this photo from when I met him. Maybe he would remember it.) Not saying this guy was or is "my type" but he was a cool person to meet and talk to even if he was part of this insidious dearth of gang stalker terrorists. He was not as horrible as the more well-mannered "gentlemen" of our media circus sensational desensitizing romanticizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment