Monday, June 28, 2021

Oh the silencing--the racist and sexist silencing by Big Daddy fascist Nazi terror organization with their rape enabler skank whore females cheering them on.

 CANDYMAN TRAILER 2 REACTION, WHAT IT MAY DO RIGHT/ Double Toasted Bites. June 25, 2021.






As for silencing, I am undergoing the oppression of the threat of EVERY SINGLE THING aimed at me to be silenced while the fascist, racist white women who have had their men torture and rape me as they watched on insulting and threatening me--that is Creep the Meryl piece of shit actor, and filthalina and her hubby and the rest of this zoo of pig apes with their Europigape whore partners--filthy and vile and dirty--sorry for the hyperbolia--excessive rage from YEARS of it going on and on

I am now confronted with the person manipulating me highly telling me with threat of EVERY SINGLE THING to be silent--to be something like a good slave obeying and silently doing what I am told to do (in their case, the situation of doing what one is told includes being murdered without protest).

Thus, just in light of this, I began watching this movie review and the small focus on the disparity between the K-rap that the "media" puts out about "woke" culture and the people LIKE ME who truly fight, are attacked, fighting for my life I have been for years while they are breaking my body and trying to break my spirit, mind and soul--"they" as in your crap actors you all adore who "represent" every kind of alternative feminist, anti-rape culture anti-racist culture who welcome in every fascist Nazi from every other formerly Nazi country to infiltrate Whorewood--one of them being the former Governor of California who is a most EVIL infiltrator and user and exploiter and parasite on the United States who I think has absolutely worked to deteriorate and destroy the US in order to capture politics and the economy with his nasty fellow Nazi pig ape whore ignoramus creeps
and so, this film review discusses the real fight versus the bs K-rap coming out of the media--with this film perhaps as an exception and a focus on the real horror of brutality that these whore pig apes I must deal with daily and nightly are inflicting upon the world

with bright, plastic surgery coated bs posturing smiles for cameras and the focus is more on them than on the real fights who can't afford plastic surgery and are mostly kept silenced in poverty but they march out and get killed in protests and are discriminated against and gang stalked and poisoned and targeted (many of them and undoubtedly the real fighters are all on lists and blacklists that go on around the planet of Nazi control--enveloping all in a shitty mediocrity of conformity and bs media output).

I suggest watching this clip and review for a very poignant review of the reality of who really are the heroes and what the bs actually promoting racism, sexism, Nazism, fascism really is (Whorewood, California with their bs Europigape fascist Nazi whores laughing in delight as the greedy, mostly stupid apes do what they are instructed to do and in targeting me they are stupid and stupid ignorant morons following orders with no excellent capabilities for artistic merit or leadership (my 10 years experience of them torturing me to obtain ideas and their general morass of assinine personality traits has demonstrated an absolute lack of all creative excellence) just stupid "puppets" of nazi scumbag whores who they and you all adore.

My ranting is over: I WILL NOT BE SILENCED AND OBEY GERMAN F-ER WHO IS TELEPORTING ME SO GO TO YOUR CREEP ACTOR mERLY AND SCREW THAT ROTTEN FOUL THING--there really needs to be a complete shift in the representation of Hollywood and I mean a total shift from ignorant Nazi/Mafia control to artists and people who care about society and about the planet and aren't sleazy rapist whores and pigs and apes in "real life" outside of their plastic-coated smiling fake performances and media opportunism.

I am under very strong mind control and the keyboard is very hard to type on (extremely stiff, and undoubtedly hackers will delete and rewrite much of this post which was written with expletives and rage and excessive hyperbolic ranting but over 10 years of torture that never ends--I was attacked this morning once more with threats of being silent and I just say I will NOT BE SILENCED EVEN IF I WRITE SOMETHING TODAY in this post YOU WILL NOT SILENCE ME NAZI FASCIST MAFIA IGNORANT PARASITES WHO HAVE TORTURED ME FOR YEARS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ORIGINAL IDEAS AND ARE BASIC RAPIST FASCIST NAZIS WITH MEDIOCRITY AS YOUR BASIC UNDERPINNING.

Even if this group and this organization has stolen all my opportunities and they want to put me into a domestic slave sex raped and gang raped and tortured position in Germany or elsewhere--which I am fighting to stop this contract and fighting to get support and all I can do is write these posts every single day (now over a decade of asking people to stop torturing and raping and abusing me and years of writing these posts on social media trying to obtain even a single support system and talking to people in any real-life situation is met with terror agents attacking and threatening me).

But here is the movie clip: oh the horror of "real life" and in this case, put to the screen in a horror flick I would have immediately dismissed as being a cheesy horror flick and I would never have begun to watch this movie. I watch this You Tube channel of film reviews for that reason, I don't have to watch the movies and it's just pulp movie stuff but there are real gems and the guys on this show are more than hilarious. I can't drink while watching them for example.

As for my ranting in excess, the mind control technology is blasting away at my cognitive functioning I can only get out more basic urges of hate and more basic language. It is in effect another form of silencing but while keeping the appearance of loquacious verbosity blathering ranting hate and expounding while cursing. No one really can get through it, I realize. They are connecting these more primitive urges with my brain's critical thinking capabilities in some fashion that I know is being done remotely and is not my sole form of verbal exposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment