Monday, June 28, 2021

Oh the silencing--the racist and sexist silencing by Big Daddy fascist Nazi terror organization with their rape enabler skank whore females cheering them on.

 CANDYMAN TRAILER 2 REACTION, WHAT IT MAY DO RIGHT/ Double Toasted Bites. June 25, 2021.






As for silencing, I am undergoing the oppression of the threat of EVERY SINGLE THING aimed at me to be silenced while the fascist, racist white women who have had their men torture and rape me as they watched on insulting and threatening me--that is Creep the Meryl piece of shit actor, and filthalina and her hubby and the rest of this zoo of pig apes with their Europigape whore partners--filthy and vile and dirty--sorry for the hyperbolia--excessive rage from YEARS of it going on and on

I am now confronted with the person manipulating me highly telling me with threat of EVERY SINGLE THING to be silent--to be something like a good slave obeying and silently doing what I am told to do (in their case, the situation of doing what one is told includes being murdered without protest).

Thus, just in light of this, I began watching this movie review and the small focus on the disparity between the K-rap that the "media" puts out about "woke" culture and the people LIKE ME who truly fight, are attacked, fighting for my life I have been for years while they are breaking my body and trying to break my spirit, mind and soul--"they" as in your crap actors you all adore who "represent" every kind of alternative feminist, anti-rape culture anti-racist culture who welcome in every fascist Nazi from every other formerly Nazi country to infiltrate Whorewood--one of them being the former Governor of California who is a most EVIL infiltrator and user and exploiter and parasite on the United States who I think has absolutely worked to deteriorate and destroy the US in order to capture politics and the economy with his nasty fellow Nazi pig ape whore ignoramus creeps
and so, this film review discusses the real fight versus the bs K-rap coming out of the media--with this film perhaps as an exception and a focus on the real horror of brutality that these whore pig apes I must deal with daily and nightly are inflicting upon the world

with bright, plastic surgery coated bs posturing smiles for cameras and the focus is more on them than on the real fights who can't afford plastic surgery and are mostly kept silenced in poverty but they march out and get killed in protests and are discriminated against and gang stalked and poisoned and targeted (many of them and undoubtedly the real fighters are all on lists and blacklists that go on around the planet of Nazi control--enveloping all in a shitty mediocrity of conformity and bs media output).

I suggest watching this clip and review for a very poignant review of the reality of who really are the heroes and what the bs actually promoting racism, sexism, Nazism, fascism really is (Whorewood, California with their bs Europigape fascist Nazi whores laughing in delight as the greedy, mostly stupid apes do what they are instructed to do and in targeting me they are stupid and stupid ignorant morons following orders with no excellent capabilities for artistic merit or leadership (my 10 years experience of them torturing me to obtain ideas and their general morass of assinine personality traits has demonstrated an absolute lack of all creative excellence) just stupid "puppets" of nazi scumbag whores who they and you all adore.

My ranting is over: I WILL NOT BE SILENCED AND OBEY GERMAN F-ER WHO IS TELEPORTING ME SO GO TO YOUR CREEP ACTOR mERLY AND SCREW THAT ROTTEN FOUL THING--there really needs to be a complete shift in the representation of Hollywood and I mean a total shift from ignorant Nazi/Mafia control to artists and people who care about society and about the planet and aren't sleazy rapist whores and pigs and apes in "real life" outside of their plastic-coated smiling fake performances and media opportunism.

I am under very strong mind control and the keyboard is very hard to type on (extremely stiff, and undoubtedly hackers will delete and rewrite much of this post which was written with expletives and rage and excessive hyperbolic ranting but over 10 years of torture that never ends--I was attacked this morning once more with threats of being silent and I just say I will NOT BE SILENCED EVEN IF I WRITE SOMETHING TODAY in this post YOU WILL NOT SILENCE ME NAZI FASCIST MAFIA IGNORANT PARASITES WHO HAVE TORTURED ME FOR YEARS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ORIGINAL IDEAS AND ARE BASIC RAPIST FASCIST NAZIS WITH MEDIOCRITY AS YOUR BASIC UNDERPINNING.

Even if this group and this organization has stolen all my opportunities and they want to put me into a domestic slave sex raped and gang raped and tortured position in Germany or elsewhere--which I am fighting to stop this contract and fighting to get support and all I can do is write these posts every single day (now over a decade of asking people to stop torturing and raping and abusing me and years of writing these posts on social media trying to obtain even a single support system and talking to people in any real-life situation is met with terror agents attacking and threatening me).

But here is the movie clip: oh the horror of "real life" and in this case, put to the screen in a horror flick I would have immediately dismissed as being a cheesy horror flick and I would never have begun to watch this movie. I watch this You Tube channel of film reviews for that reason, I don't have to watch the movies and it's just pulp movie stuff but there are real gems and the guys on this show are more than hilarious. I can't drink while watching them for example.

As for my ranting in excess, the mind control technology is blasting away at my cognitive functioning I can only get out more basic urges of hate and more basic language. It is in effect another form of silencing but while keeping the appearance of loquacious verbosity blathering ranting hate and expounding while cursing. No one really can get through it, I realize. They are connecting these more primitive urges with my brain's critical thinking capabilities in some fashion that I know is being done remotely and is not my sole form of verbal exposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...