Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Terrorist utilities/appliances report: June 8, 2021.

 The water in my kitchen sink and bathroom faucets (shower, sink and toilet jet spray) are being manipulated so if I turn on any source of water in the bathroom the kitchen faucet begins to moan with screeching noises like it's a mechanical industrial engine grinding to a banging, grinding halt but the sound is continuous unless I either revolve the kitchen faucet around a semi-circular curve from either top or bottom of the arch until the sound is reduced and that only happens if I leave water running continuously in the bathroom. If I turn off the water in the shower area the kitchen sink begins this grinding extremely loud noise once again. It is the kind of noise you can hear through the walls and could be reason for a complaint. 


The water strength in all the faucets and water sources are reduced even when this problem does not occur. Before this new attack began (two months ago) I was always washing my hair in the sink because the shower water pressure was so low I could not wash shampoo out. Now the water comes out as a near trickle while the water begins to pour into the kitchen sink while I am in the shower so the pressure is at nearly 1/5 of the tiny diameter of the small metal hose attached to the heating unit on the wall of the shower. I can barely wash the soap off my body and that is while I have to keep water flowing in both shower and kitchen sink area. If I manage to stop the noise at any point the terrorists on the other side of the wall simply change the pressure of the instrument/system they are using to cause such an effect. This problem began one day after I left this studio to go shopping which means of course it was installed while I was gone. 


The "landlord" terrorist of course will not respond to any problems in this room such as what this group had done many months ago-they began to have water trickle out of the kitchen sink. I told him when he was harassing me many months ago and he was in this studio and told me to pay for repairs and he would reduce it from my rent, which means that he will claim it wasn't written in the contract and he is not obliged to pay. He has operated in this manner of lying verbally and then not doing what he promised by claiming it is not written in the contract and he never said anything about repairs or other problems which he only increases every day and time I leave.

I can manage to take a shower but I don't like to waste water and I live to preserve natural sources and supply as an environmental approach to preserving some sanity on this planet, despite what this organization does to pollute and wreck everything for their endless pursuit of pleasure, power and control and usurpation over everything possible using every possible means of manipulation and (then there's the death and murder orgies they also perform for the same function/s).

No comments:

Post a Comment