Thursday, June 24, 2021

Ms. Betty Bowers, Evangelical maven of the craven ravin' explains history in a way that so relieves my thought into stressing out over anything more extraneous than what I was taught in elementary school in white, suburban Illinois regarding the very same issues.

WEBSITE OF THE GRADE SCHOOL I ATTENDED (BUSED FROM WHITE HOOD TO THE BLACK HOOD) FROM GRADES KINDERGARTEN-5TH GRADE (CHECK OUT THE LOU REED BASS IN THE 

BOOKER T. WASHINGTON CELEBRATES NAAPID

VIMEO VIDEO. It's the school I was taught Martin Luther King, Jr. lectures, civil rights, history of American slavery, and the hypocrisy that thereafter sprung up once the backlash to all therein produced a schism. Regardless, I invite people to look at the hip culture, which is what I also got from my friends at the school where I learned to dance to The Jackson 5 with my friends (we attempted to play a cover band version of Jackson 5 songs-I was the only "white" in the "band" for example).

 


When I was bused to the "black" part of Champaign, in order to attend the "experimental" "magnet" school of Booker T. Washington Elementary, with University of Illinois graduate students coming in to assist in teaching grade-schoolers in more refined and higher levels of critical thinking. Race theory was one of the aspects of training about slavery that I never knew had been bypassed to a greater extent in the white suburbia where such issues were relegated to a lower status of whitewashing the severe effects and of the bravery of people such as Harriet Tubman. When I left that school as the systematic backlash against the Civil Rights movement hit that particular school, former teachers who had embraced all kinds of "alternative" learning and skills were replaced by absolute agents of terrorism who were so biased, racist and incompetent as teachers I believe they had no background or serious credentials in education whatsoever. Resorting to then attending my white neighborhood school, where I could simply walk a few blocks instead of taking a yellow bus and being driven 20-30 minutes to that "black" part of town where education was on a much different level (until the backlash against Civil Rights and the Hippie movement took all over and began to suppress such "dangerous" concepts. Now the "alternative" "magnet" school emphasizes higher technocratic education such as robotics and mechanical feats connected to the manufacturing of intertwining human beings to the larger socially engineered mind-control network and WiFi world.

I watch Ms. Bowers and see my "white" educational background resurfacing in memory. There was a few hours of education on the conquest of Latin America but very little of the actual history of the slaughter of Native American tribes and almost no historical information on the sheer oppression of slavery in the United States. There were almost no black students and I can't recall seeing a black teacher at this school where I could just walk down a few blocks. The other "black" zone school had some African-American teachers but eventually they too participated in the reverse discrimination along with many of the African-American students who operated as minions for the white supremacists who were also "friends" of mine--fellow children of professors who were sent to this school to obtain a higher quality education via this expanded interaction between University of Illinois graduate students assisting in much higher levels of learning than the typical classroom (i.e. reading Shakespeare at age 9). As stated above, that level has changed to children at age 9 learning how to build robots so they can fully function in the upgraded technocracy rather than form independent and creative thought along philosophical or ethical concepts. 

As for the religious education in that part of the "Bible Belt" of the Midwest, when it came to race and supremacy, all the children in my neighborhood who were forced to attend weekly Church mass and Sunday school absolutely negated their endless years of moral instruction when it came to terrorist "gang stalking" activities and their parents who had Crosses and Bibles displayed fully in their homes on the alter--I mean fireplace" mantles of their homes--also abandoned those principles when it came to crushing my ability to compete against their little nasty children who have become either "liberal" fascists disguised as just "liberals" or the more open and transparent bigots who make no such pretenses.

Listening to Ms. Bowers reminds of of the hypocrisy I was brought up with but so far there are no exposes of the hypocrisy of the victimized groups such as those who are the open targets of racists (Blacks, Jews, Latinos, Feminists--no immune to participating in terrorist racist and sexist activities if they can get promoted).

-------------------

AMERICAN HISTORY STORY TIME. Ms. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian. June 23, 2021.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...