Sunday, June 27, 2021

This is a convoluted post as I commented upon the video before I had finished watching the entire monologue in the MSNBC Maddow report below. Terrorist hacking & filth report. June 27, 2021. But first, just yesterday I wrote in one of my lengthy posts that I wished Rachel Maddow would make a report about my situation (which involves MK ULTRA microchip implants, mind control and has involved a US President and has influenced to some degree politics in the US at that level--similar in a way to the movie Manchurian Candidate which Ms. Maddow has commented upon today--just one day after I wrote how I wanted her to conceptualize this subject in a tenable way and one day later she has. Is that just coincidence, considering that she has been a part of the teleportation situation and knows about my blog and Facebook pasts as well? I will not know the answer to that today but it is a question worth rhetorically positing.

 BREAKING TRUMP NEWS. MSNBC. Phat Kmer Official (channel). June 27, 2021.




Terrorist hacking report: once more, as I write in the comment section for a You Tube video (the video below), hackers have deleted parts of the post and of course rewritten what they did not delete and changed grammar and etc etc, the endless discrediting factor of all that I try to write and publish on every forum on the internet-, hackers have deleted parts of the post which I had to rewrite. After re-writing 4 times and discovering after posting the comment that hackers retrieve what I had originally written and insert that but jumble all together. Thus, attempt-after-attempt I write slightly differently and each rewrite is then jumbled with the last one preceding the last post. Writing the same thoughts 5 times in a row just to try to get the concept out is part of the endless disgusting attack system that is part of the Manchurian Candidate system. Cleaning up piles of filth that have been throw on my floor--piles of hair clumps--debris and crap and bits of who-knows-what laying on my floor. The dust bin is nearly half filled to the brim and this is one of those huge hand-held receptacles for cleaning with a broom. Filthy and disgusting. From terrorists of course.

This video appeared on my You Tube page under this false channel I have never subscribed to. I get these videos under my algorithm-controlled "recommended for you" front page every day but I have over 40 other channels I have subscribed to and rarely receive any notification of videos--just what hackers insert so I can see what people involved in triggering me and their videos are putting out--part of the general mind control program.

This video is not about Trump it's about MK ULTRA: a movie called The Manchurian Candidate. Rachel Maddow claims this is her "favorite" film. Interesting choice--perhaps she is trying to influence the viewers to watch the film as I have reservations in believing that this film is Ms. Maddow's first choice as movie (not saying she is lying but I just think there may be other movies she may prefer).

All such videos like this that have no information about Trump are labeled as under some Vietnamese name (or Cambodian) or channel with Trump featured as the news item but often there is nothing regarding Trump in any of the videos with these misleading titles.

-----------

Well, good for you MS Maddow and how wonderful if you did take that cue I had written in my post yesterday on this topic of mind control and my situation; as the movie, the original is spectacular as a comedy look at a very serious subject. The subsequent remake is more serious because the situation has morphed into a much more deadly force. Death, much death is the ending of both adaptations of the book (which I have not read as I actually do not need much fiction to enhance my personal experience which is truly "stranger than fiction").
------
Because my brain is so muddled by the effect of the "mind control" technology I commented upon this video before assessing it as I should have. The video makes the slightest reference, not even a reference, to mind control and quickly makes a sharp deviation into Trump territory--as the title of the video suggests. McCarthyism is the segue into the former allies of Trump and the Mafia connection (which I also wrote of very, very briefly in just one sentence yesterday in one of my lengthy posts). There is a connection between my suggestion to Ms. Maddow as expressed only in my posts yesterday and the highlight she made connection McCarthy to Trump in this convoluted roundabout way.
I think this is the closest major media will dare to go concerning the situation I am embroiled in. That mind control may be a serious issue affecting the country and/or politics is only put as an embroidery around the usual topic of the corruption surrounding Trump and his former and current ties to mafia. No mention whatsoever of mind control but only as the movie The Manchurian Candidate goes, to bring the movie into focus is to make a kind of "mind control" suggestion to viewers to watch the movie and perhaps make connections between all these various "dots" Maddow is drawing lines to and fro from and together.
----------

Final note on Maddow, who I have in sarcasm referred to as Madcow in times of ranting "immaturity" (ha ha).

I also wrote, yesterday, about the exploits of Nancy Pelosi who has attacked me along with the Celebrity Nazi bodybuilder former Governor of CA--it was a very ugly situation but they both appeared in a cozy familial sense of solidarity on this point and like they were best of buds. Thus, today Maddow/cow has included in this mere modicum mention of MK ULTRA that, at the end, Pelosi is akin to "mommy" and that her actions in the House of Representatives are as praiseworthy as her own media output of defending every covert crime she has witnessed and perhaps participated in, just like Pelosi and the usual suspects who are always shielded from every suspicion--the celebrity A-hole crowd.

So much for Madcow and her reporting which I have tried to "ignore" in the past after she glared in hate and spoke at me with hissing hate and negativity just like all the rest of this hate gang of thugs always does--despite me never having harmed them or the Europigape fascists who handed this technology and are partially responsible for meting out these huge contracts to the rotten group. They all behave like jackals and jackasses and hyenas whenever they appear to get a victim. I swear I am innocent of anything remotely deserving of endless years of this kind of violence or attack. Yet it persists like this infection they forced upon me, and the poisoning they forced upon me (this organization all my life I mean) and every other kind of block to my life like forced poverty and discrimination at all levels at all times in all things I pursue and etc etc. But to have just a few cats taken away from me so I have at least some kind of attachment that is unsullied by this subhuman group which is always exalted by popular opinion as if they are untouchable in design and malign intent is just unbelievable. They are so far above suspicion and yet so guilty of collusion and of  helping and assisting in what is now the US fascist Nazi emerging state of terrorism within the United States and now abroad (or vice-versa, as it's been abroad for many decades and is now only surfacing as a serious domestic threat that is visible--thanks to this group now attacking me out of Whorewood, USA with all their Europigape fascist, Nazi handlers telling them what to do and say to become just like them--fully supported for decades by Americans in their foreign policies and the Marshall Plan and etc etc. 


Really, Maddow is part of the problem that she endlessly giggles about in her very well-written and articulated exposes. I watch her videos because her presentation of the information is more detailed than I obtain from other major news sources. I had this experience also with very well adept personalities who play the roles but are part of the sink holes that collapse the entire structure of a free society. They are very well-equipped to crank out the grind that leaves the viewers blind to what is really going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment