Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Last but not least: my music radio station that I have enjoyed for more than a decade is being taken over by this terror hate group. WNYU out of New York University is being pirated by this group of mediocrity and mind control music is being pirated over the real shows.

 For example, today I clicked on the most recent archived show which features "dark wave" and gothic music, hosted by a male. Instead it was a quaalude-sounding female playing most mundane, played out mediocre music from radio station oldies stuff, but only slightly exempt from repeat pop top overuse. It was "A Night in Georgia" and others classics that these performers probably have in their collections or have listened to many times in the past. All the shows from  WNYU are underground, very rarely if ever repeated from past shows, whether the music is old or new. The music is so unique in the REAL programs that it's a never-ending fantastic trip through all kinds of genres. 

For over 2 years this insipid group of rapists, racists have plagued the entire spectrum of incredibly unique music and inserted instead songs which resonate with the current responses that I make or what they want me to "believe" about how wonderful these pig apes are trying to emit as their fabricated personalities for the world stage of consumerism. 

Thus this morning Baba Yaga's Cauldron was really boring oldies from the 50's-60's such as people would hear on their car radios. The tone of the woman putting out this boring stuff sounded like fake ez listening but young conservative. The tone was like something that I have heard being on Quaaludes is like (I have never taken quaaludes or not that I know of, as I have been drugged so continuously all my life with who-knows-what? Oh the group attacking me knows what has been forced into my body and they fully love the entire program of torture, drugging as they continue to suck ideas out of me for their greedy and empty, mediocrity performances that keep dominating the entire "art" scene of the media.).



No comments:

Post a Comment