Tuesday, June 29, 2021

"I'm not an abuser...." says the abuser who is being shielded from his violence inflicted upon me with almost a lifetime guarantee of more to come in the future and demands to go to Germany to be abused and tortured and gang raped and forced to have a "baby" and live in a small little Nazi enclave and get endless Hell perhaps until I die. Ha ha the article I just discovered just now because I have been avoiding all internet searches trying to not make it appear as if I want anything to do with him. What did I discover? Ha ha what a sick joke (on me and the world). The teleportation technology is PERFECT for racists, rapists, abusers and worse and this is so welcomed amongst these terrorist organizers and their drooling pornographic men and women who can't wait to destroy and rape and steal and suck out and discard afterwards with the press of a button. Fully automatic rape technology with full granting of permission by every top official in the US and the rest of the planet goes along.



David Garrett Reaches Settlement Over Alleged Ex-Girlfriend Abuse Claims.



(from article): Violinist David Garrett has reached an undisclosed settlement with his ex-girlfriend - who was suing the virtuoso for a reported $12 million over alleged abuse claims


 “'Ashley and I had been together from October 2014, she lived in my apartment in New York … I separated from her in February 2016 … I am not an aggressive person – violence is simply not something I’m into … ” Garrett stressed at the time....The 28 year old former X-rated actress last June accused the violin superstar of physically assaulting her and forcing her to do a number of humiliating acts during the course of their relationship – including drinking urine." 

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Wow, wonder what kind of hell this wonderful person Garrett has in mind for me if I go to his little Nazi village in Germany, good old f-ing Germany. 


HA HA HA HA HA HA
This is what untold numbers of women, children, boys, girls, dogs, cats and other assorted animals will face when teleportation is further handed to up-and-coming abusers, rapists, pedophiles, nazis, perverts, pornographic haters with murderous fantasies. But wow, last night he threatened me that I have to remain "silent" and only he can talk when I go to Germany to be his torture victim, sex trafficking victim/slave/abused torture victim/opportunity for advancement with Whorewood skanks, pigs and pig apes and then he can do whatever he wants and I can't sue him for it as he wants me silenced and not speaking out and tucked away in some nazi village where he can do whatever he wants to me and the entire country is going to back him up. This is just after one month of him teleporting me, which began thirty-three days ago. For the past 33 days I have done nothing but fight to get him off me.

Ha ha ha this man who claims innocence abuses me every single day. While I am sleeping Garrett lives out his fantasy dreams of getting away with his porno hate and violence fantasies.
Well, the US Government fully accepts and is promoting this technology with full blessing of women of Congress and former presidents and their wives and children--not to mention other various members of Congress and millions of citizens around the world who are so used to pornography, violence against women, and all that this unfathomable hate technology of teleportation is promising to every abuser, user, hater, bigot racist who wants to rape women they can't be seen in public with and etc etc and the boys and girls they really want to rape who are children or even infants.

But I can't describe how THRILLED the Whorewood women who have attacked me/stolen ideas are that this man is abusing and raping me. They love him, he is welcomed I can't imagine how many contracts he has been simply handed for demonstrating absolute hate and violence towards me as he wines and dines his beloved Nazi new friends in Whorewood, California. His dream come true, not just being welcomed into Whorewood and invited into the inner circle but then someone to abuse endlessly who can't sue him for violence and he is demanding now that I remain "silent" and never speak out if I am in public or with him or whatever--just silenced and shut away and tortured, raped and etc that is his plan for me and the Whorewood group is thrilled and love him already --the "Me Too!" women especially.

Good going America good and great job of providing for every abuser to vent his rage and hate upon helpless people who are sleeping. As for the orgy fantasy aspect, I have been told that this technology is "fantastic" by someone who had me nearly killed before and after endless teleportation and rape of me as the bigot nazi female was on an absolute power trip.

This man Garrett within ONE SINGLE MONTH has told me that I have no choice but to go to Aachen Germany, have a "baby" with him, have sex with his friends upon demand, the slapping, hitting and abuse has not stopped for a single day--he's being awarded, praised and is undoubtedly in the middle of new projects handed to him for participation in this horrid situation and technological rape and abuse racist situation. The women who have participated love him and embrace him with open arms.

For one month I have tried to avoid looking information on him up but now I see that this is almost a sick joke but it's not funny at all. I can't begin to express the irresponsibility and racism and hate of the US Government at highest levels and the cascading levels of terrorists who operate in the lower ranks of this hate global fascist Mafia/organized crime/Nazi organization.

All of these men participating in this hate crime using this technology upon me are violent Garrett is nothing original or unique whatsoever.

---------------------

Motherless child ha ha ha

he wants
he demands
a child conceived from (merely one of) the devil's violinist(s) _there are so many wanna be Satan's and bad boys out there.


----------------------

I have not watched this video (yet) but I do not need to.

1. Check
2. Check
3. Check
4. Check
5. Check
6. Check
7. Check
8. Check

can't not wait to undergo a sick relationship that I never "allowed" to happen with the giggling and smiling skanks of Whorewood so glad that after more than 8 YEARS of fighting for my independence, right to live in peace with some kind of decent life, and years of fighting their pig ape whore rapist men--now that very viciously abusive Garrett is here with his gang rape group and his controlling abusive manipulation and I can't "get away" and the US Government is fully supporting every rapist teleporting me, blocking my earning and silencing my plight and situation while I fight and etc

It is no mystery that this is a potentially deadly situation and that this man is a violent abuser who wants to completely imprison and torture me. The shit people who have teleported me for years are so fully welcoming him into their rotten fold because they want this contract and to see me screwed forever just because I have been fighting their exploitation and don't see them as being great celebrities but instead I have had to see the stupidity and sheer ignorance of this crowd for all these years.

What can I do but appeal once more to get another even worse one off me?

8 SIGNS OF AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.


-----------------------

SICK AND SAD RELATIONSHIP
PORNO FREAKAZOID MUSICIAN ABUSES PARTNER WHO WANTS TO BE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP (UNLIKE ME, WHO DOES NOT NOT NOT WANT A RELATIONSHIT LIKE THIS OR WITH THIS ABUSER OR ANY OF THESE CELEBRITY WEALTHY FREAK ABUSERS AND USERS).

Similar to the woman in this photo: he has proposed "marriage" to me, telling me I must have a baby and live in Germany where "you can't get away" and I have an infection due to the terrorist attacks probably he ordered (but there are so many celebrity rapists, abusers and users involved by now it could have been any one of them but he is involved and has power over the attacks). I just want a "normal" relationship with someone who likes me at least to "like" not to hate and abuse for profit in some sick contact so he can get more deals or whatever the "high" is but it's destroying me-which they want--and the perpetrators are all laughing and telling him he's great. According to this article he's a regular porn addict and escort service gold-plated customer. Not really what I want in any man and not as a "father" to any baby which I also don't want with him or any one of these terrorists in this organization. I am a victim of serious sex and torture trafficking for wealthy freakazoid loveless bigoted men and their equally rapacious and sleazy wives, children, daughters and groupies of friends surrounding them plus government full support and all green lights for all involved. I just want a decent relationship with someone halfway my friend instead of a comlete enemy who is a porn freak abusing and exploiting me (plus it appears he uses cocaine which is an awful drug.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...