Friday, June 4, 2021

This German dude teleporting me, David Garrett, is a bad trip down a stinking sewage rabbit hole.

 This German dude teleporting me, David Garrett, is a bad trip down a stinking sewage rabbit hole.


THE BEATLES--HELP





Stinking substances are still being sprayed onto my clothing that I wear while in this surveillance prison studio. I am still teleported to an extreme mind/body control experience by someone who probably is ordering this stinking crap to be sprayed on my clothing after he elicits a response of "love" out of me--I think. it's truly disgusting the entire thing. I can't control my reactions his handling of this technology and his teams operating with him are more powerful than I can handle at this time. I believe the effect upon me is due to technology, drugging and exploitation of my natural responses to certain stressors and stimulus. It's a very nasty and insidious form of mind control and torture. I have been cleaning my pillows, sleep wear and the one item I have in this room that I wear all day (a sheer wrap-around piece of cloth) and twice a day it's being sprayed with stinking and foul substances by these mechanical arms I also cannot stop despite YEARS of fighting to protect my tiny living space. My reactions to this person exploiting me are of absolute love and compliance and he returns it with this hate and disgusting nasty attack, as all the people teleporting me do the exact same thing. Why I must have to deal with this filthy disgusting contract and these people for over a decade or ever is still a mystery to me that my country is allowing it to go on unceasingly and that not a single person will come to defend me so I am living in peace. I have written this exact same sentiment for over a decade and it's still unbelievable to me how people are so callous to this kind of state-sponsored terrorism when it is aimed at me. What would it take for people to become alarmed or care about this situation? Would I have to be a blonde woman or a German man or a bigot Nazi for anyone to care? What will it take for this to be stopped? I was once again teleported to this German man while I lay in my bed in sickness as he teleorted and used every kind of physical manipulation to create a very helpless state of near intoxication in me as he basically used unsavory tactics at mind control and behavior modification for his power trip and his career advancement. I won't go into more sordid details but I am really helpless at his attacks and it's really disgusting to have to then turn around and have stinking fluids poured into my bathroom, stinking fluids sprayed onto my clothing so washing them out 6 times doesn't get the stink out. It smells like rotten meat with a permanent solution added to the mix so it never washes out and I have to throw clothing away and then spend money I don't have and then it just goes on. This is now happening in this last week of his endless attack and assault upon me with this endless demand for me to provide him with this huge contract of forcing a baby out of me (although the people he really respects in H-wood had part of my uterus cut out and he loves them nevertheless and abuses me every single day and then returns the forced "love" with this stinking foul spray toxic crap and then goes on and on--he;'s probably getting endless amounts of money and contracts out of this every time he does this "successfully". What will it take for someone to stop this violence against me ever? I can't control my reactions against this man but when he finally stops this attack and I have to clean up stinking clothing and my pillow and everything else that he is ordering to be made so foul it's putrid and stinking like dead bodies rubbed on my clothing and the stink won't get out--since he began this kind of non-stop assault on my bed and clothing and pillows has begun not once but twice a day or more. He then uses extremely nasty and abusive physical attacks of a personal nature along with insults and power trips and abuse and I respond like a drugged up (which they are also doing) kind of entranced thing while he's just abusing and using me for his career deals and I can't stop this man he won't stop and he's always attacking me to get this contract get these deals and he doesn't even really like me at all and I have not stopped trying to block him from this attack and he just goes on--of course he's being paid and promoted so he will never stop.

It is so disgusting and foul and nasty abusive dehumanizing and just endlessly a form of promotion for these people. He's defending people who have maimed and tortured and destroyed my life and home for a decade while stealing ideas form me. He wants them he wants this rotten woman who won't stop trying to get man after man to rape and abuse me as she watches on and steals ideas nad gets off on these men doing violence towards me as they love her and abuse me and they all go off laughing to parties while I have to clean up the poison in my body the stinking poison they order to hvae sprayed in my home and clothing adn this man is just going on and on abusing and using and having my home made stinking and foul. The bathroom is now under assault they are spraying something like sewer water into the pipes of the sink so if I am using the sink this stinking sewage stink wafts up from the drain and the hole where the water can pour out in the sink basin. I have had to stuff that hole with plastic and then put a weight on top of the plug for the drain and the creeps push that plug up from inside and the entire bathroom stinks like sewage. This German man is extremely nasty and abusive and I am really like helpless against his attacks and respond as if I am completley in love with him while he's just abusing me and partying and laughing with stinking foul pigalina and pit his lovers and friends (this German man is in love with filthy ugly pigalina and insulting me for her and attacking me for her because she is instructing him to rape and abuse me as they adore each other with full respect and love).

I am trying SO HARD TO GET HIM TO STOP AND i CANNOT AND I CAN'T CONTROL MY REACTIONS EITHER. This is the worst form of mind control I have experienced (or at least in a long time). I believe the Europ-a's are using a certain type of technology that many of the Americans don't have access to in order to get these kinds of reactions out of me but it's extremely nasty and deadly and vile and they all pollute my body and life with their nastiness, ugliness and hate. It's like a stinking demon forcing "love" out of me and then spewing his hate and ugliness into my clothing, home, mind, soul and psyche but me under this kind of mesmerizing assault where I am in the throes of "love" while I know it's not that and he's really nasty and sleazy and hateful towards me.

I really need support to stop this, I really need my country to stop these creeple finally I need this to be stopped. Where is anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...