Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Terrorist mind control/teleportation rape, gang rape and torture, abuse and hate report: June 1, 2021. I had written a post on this blog which was not just deleted but the entire page was logged out while I was attempting to publish. This below is a obstructed-by-hacking post I attempted to publish on Facebook because I think that forum is not as easy to hack as this blog is. The Europ-a rapist Nazi hater is named David Garrett. I do not want to promote this disgusting creep by writing about him, as that is also part of the protocol. However he had me gang raped by his disgusting hyena group of bigot Europigape friends last night after now it's a week of having verbal fights with him after he has teleported and raped me non-stop night after night now. He is not going to stop and he is demanding a "baby" out of me and he disgusts me, and the disgust increases daily as he continues the assault and rape and violence towards me.

 

I had written so many things that were so crucial to this aspect of mind control, and have a much wider bearing than simply a hate rant against rapists (as rape just appears to be something that is accepted by the people "in charge" of society and they really want me raped to death and gang raped and tortured so that seems to make no difference). But the technological exploitation, perhaps the descriptions of THAT may spur some of you to take note and be concerned, as people can only identify a threat if it threatens them personally. True compassion is very rare and increasingly impossible to find as this Nazi organization infiltrates, brainwashes, kills off activists and whistleblowers, and puts only the most immature, sinister and vile into top positions of power to implement their absolute hate and death system where they languish in luxury at "the top" of the pyramid of hate and death that they have built below in this insidious social structure.
--------------
I am a human being driven by hormones, physiological drives that are hardwired into my genome, my neurochemical conduits and running through my brain, my body, my hormones, and my very essence as the urge to procreate is a natural and not pornographic drive. This group uses a kind of exploitation of this system to either dull or completely close off these types of sensations of the sexual urge or to amplify them to such extremes as it's painful and can thusly be used as a form of extreme coercion, threat, and manipulation of desire, thought and action that this group truly revels in and exploit to their every capability possible. The technology being used against me is weaponizing sexuality for purposes of control and exploitation in such an unethical way. Meanwhile their every pornographic fantasy is being indulged in as they drive my body and brain to nearly impossible levels in order to indulge in their racist hate and pornographic fantasies. These fantasies can range from mere humiliation to physical torture or to DEATH. Already this creep who is using this form of extreme manipulation has leveled a veiled death threat at me, of course in front of the greasebag group of a-hole list actors who perpetually are put in frontline starring roles, especially since they latched onto this most lucrative contract and never, ever will let go of me. This violinist from Germany, David Garrett, most anxious to be a cock rock superstar in America and the Europigape-obsessed Americans who want to have more castles, mansions, orgies, lovers and all promises of "aristocracy" handed to them as their reward for implementing the most insidious and heinous aspects of genocidal behavior through this technology, THROUGH their every subliminal message incorporated into their every mediocre, formulaic plot (with ideas they steal from me in order to make them more commercially viable to the yearning for "freedom" Nazi market of brainwashed, gang stalking consumers who are throngs of violence aimed at me by these actors and their counterparts, i.e. the classical violinist who portrudes his penis out and his pelvis out while he's playing as the girly girls and boys scream in lustful delight for his Europigape audiences because he's playing the cock rock idol for his musical performances. I have done my slight research on this dude and have seen at least one or two videos of him playing in this sort of pornographic, cock rock posturing. What ever. Underlying all that is a very sleazy personality who is pornographically-driven but the typical German bigot using the same words, formulas and expressions I heard on a near 100% recurring pattern amongst the Germans I was also drugged and exploited (that euphemism for rape) by when I lived for 5 years in Germany--speaking German, living only amongst German-speaking people.

I had also written, in my post that was completely deleted just a few minutes ago (and I don't want to spend any more time on these themes but I must, I am compelled as this is a threat to the United States and not just to my life at this point--it's a threat to the planet too but people may confuse my thought as being anti-Nazi but this system goes further into exploitation than people would imagine--).

but I had written that this is not just another Nazi coming from Europe to infiltrate and use and exploit, with the American celebrities, politicians (I have named them earlier,, from both sides of the bipartisan aisles of American Government-and they represent probably millions of Americans who fully participate in these terrorist gang stalking exploits as well).
But, it's really such an obvious NazI system at this point. This man, David Garrett, is so openly almost a Nazi and these actors are so fully embracing him, in particular this woman who has not stopped torturing, dismembering and assaulting me for a DECADE by now after stealing ideas from me using torture, drugging, poisoning and every kind of type of mental and physical abuse and violence heaped upon me. AS this new administration appears to be battling the Neo-nazi organizations that tried to kill Pelosi (or so they said) and tried to dismantle Democratic Electoral College processes--as their administrators in their State Leglislatures are trying to impede voting as proxy to these Nazi pushes for absolute control and racist operations in Government which hitherto have been veiled under gesticulating rhetoric and posturing that has amounted to effete allowances of brutality towards all sorts of groups--and towards me of course in this situation.

It should be so clear that this is a Nazi group of actors with their minorities playing completely into the Nazi game. I urge people if they don't want absolute hate and murder death squads to completely take over the United States to consider stopping this group and this technology being used against me.

I really can't think or write any longer. My thoughts are flowing out of my consciousness before I can use them]

Now I remember: I am forced into a systematic system of not just physical torture on all levels, partial paralysis from hardening chemicals and the detoxification which has lasted for a decade--plus a kind of drugged zombiesque type of living state prior to the detoxification where I was completely malleable to all kinds of exploitation schemes.
I am deprived of every single loving, kind friendship and all animals who are loving and fluffy and fun. I am isolated to a degree, with full participation and assent by society, into a state not only of endless physical pain, but then the endless torture from this group of actors, then they are using this technology to both stifle all kind of sexual desire but then to amplify it to such a heightened state that I can be manipulated to an nth degree by anyone who has access to the technology that forces such a reaction. I have had to deal with this same assault/reaction schemata many, many times in Germany and often in America. I know the patterns by now. With Germans the words spoken to manipulate--the sleazy and hateful ugliness of their sheer rotten, pornographic hate fantasies is never deviated in word or action by "them". this man Garrett, who I clearly identified immediately as being a stupid and sleazy scumbag parasitic rapist creep is no exception whatsoever. With a group of creeps who had then passed me around to be raped by last night while I was asleep, in this torture situation, under mind control, teleported and this techno-enhanced sex drive exploited to the max--the first day this group of stupid immature pornographic old men/children/mama's boys gloated, "I'm going to make you my slave and you will do whatever I want." I then glared at them in hate but was unable to speak--as they also shut off my vocal abilities at that time. That was done by this idiotic stupid creep on the first day of nightly teleportation while I was asleep. The next day I began my by now week of telling him I don't want him, which has culminated in yelling names at him in disgust in hate while he responds with yelling and then teleports and rapes me while my body is being put into an unbearable level of sexuality as a form of rape enabling. I really can't control it. He is despicable and in my opinion a kind of stupid rotten old man who is also a little boy. I won't go into more personal analysis at this point but he has plastered my You Tube page with his video clips and I have had ample opportunity to do a bit of analysis on him. HE IS NOTHING I EVER WANTED AND/OR WANT nor will ever want. I respond to him by absolute love because I have been forced into such torture by a group of vicious and rotten creeps from Whorewood who are so repugnant that this conniving and stupid stranger appears like a kind of respite, even when I know it's not and he's just another dumb creep but even more immature and rotten than this group of Americans--with his little boy rape fantasies of rape and gang rape with this group of Europigapes he brought along with him to join on in--with the Nazi Americans like filthy pigalina laughing and so happy as this rapist pig German creep is so loving and wonderful towards her and towards them all. AS she orders me to be nearly completely destroyed physically with all kinds of attack on my every single personal body part and sexuality and my thoughts and home and finances with the full support of "everyone" it seems.

For anyone out there who does not care about me getting raped endlessly but may care if pigs like this continue to be welcomed into the folds of your Nazi bigot Celebrity culture who are aligned completely with politicians who will alow for absolute bigot rape to flourish using this technology--and murder is very close to this system as they have tried to have me killed on numerous occasions for simply defending myself verbally in written posts.

I can't pound down any longer the hacking is awful. this man Garrett is a disgusting greasebag and these celebrities are rotten and foul. Do not continue to allow this crap to gain access to t his technology and get promoted for behaving like filthy Nazis any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day of sleazy, sick dirty foul arnold hate-ni88er your robotic former governor of california working for both his and newsom's endless praise and promotions into the new nazi world order h-wood regime convergence of one-world order consolidation. Every day that ugly sleazy filth "listens" to my inner thoughts to yell abuse and insults at what I am thinking with threats not to "think" what they are pumping into my subconscious, hacking into my laptop to tweak a thought reaction or vulnerability therein so they can insert their programming just so they can rationalize yelling abuse which culminates in death threats and more torture--tears torture out of my eyes completely destroyed cheek and facial tissue damage from 20 years of tears pouring out of my eyes daily for hours per day--years and years. When ugly shittrash-nigger arnold came with non-stop blacks and now violent murderous cartel Mexican ?--thug gang-bangers who starred as drug cartel murderous "strong" attacking the "white man" who they grovel to as slum dog millionaire--aspirants groveling dumb moose-like thug pawns being uncle tom replacements for the plethora of blacks surrounding the german and austrian sleazy dirty thugs who just flick their little snot fingers and the black americans--all yelling with bombastic "strength" about the injustice they bear as representatives of racial prejudice and discrimination. They are the foremost attackers upon me in physical violence terms almost as much as ugly dirty shitnigger arnold who is never, ever identified by ICE as any immigrant threat. Those brown-skinned with naturalization papers are still targeted even when the ICE agents are aware of their status but no questions aimed at the real vermin poisoning the blood of america ugly arnold. My body has further deteriorated from the years of his violence and instruction to the "me two" skank shit of shitalina non-jolie scum ape trash parasite with ape pitt pig who starred in movies "fighting Nazis" all literally just awaiting instruction on how to behave like murderous, genocidal fascist nazi thugs as partners with ugly sick shitnigger arnold on how to create this merger which they have not just "violently" but not merely "murderously" but--oh the words I should look up in a thesaurus as most Americans shun such verbal description while they are fully implementing the rise of such behavior and overtake by this rancid filth arnold filthtrash-nigger such a filthy and nasty dirty creep. Never questioned due to his nazi background thusly glorified as being some incredible muscular disgusting hulk of social engineering and the dread Kennedy family post the actual glorious intellectual and upstanding John and perhaps his brother Robert in the shadows but following the leader. Putting fascists into power and they are still pushing him to help them remain in luxury lifestyle abundance america can go to hell and let nazis overtake--that is what the broken down kennedy family now is and the battle over that building is actually of more symbolic import than people realize. A Crumbling edifice of past-long--ago Camelot now turned into camel-lot parking for nazi orgy blank and meaningless movie fodder. A bemusement park in Californication of outdated celebrities revamped into celestial appearance one of which is dolly the sheeple part ton of bs which is never questioned likewise nor are any of the vampire lying nazi bigots polished with knobs of rotund amplification of Congressional dark money funding so america appears like a shining beacon. Headed by not Atlas Shrugged in the form of deformed body apperature arnold shitnigger trashy nazi filth infestation no--glorified as another polished deception to urge americans to allow more of the vermin to poison the blood so they can more easily suck more out while appearing as white nights in shining armored security fascist gestapo guards coming to ensure anyone venturing into your secluded gated white nazi community gets killed surreptitiously covertly via their death squad gestapo teams handed poisons, drugs and brain implants with gangs coming to rape and torture upon order. All handed down in instruction from the California Governor's rape association of white nazi overtake. They want to actually create little "tech" fiefdom's so said the "Mexican immigrant" white boy in appearance (hair shorn to disguise his dark hair) gil duran (*author of "Nerd Reich" fame, bolstered by NY times reading lists, etc but surely instructed on what to detail as his "investigative journalist" title is for the San Francisco Guardian where he has operated in the past). On personal terms with ole gavin and that means even older ole arnold hate-nazi nigger trash he's really despicable and his nazi brown-skinned thug goons yelling death threats grabbing my breasts were instructed to do this under ugly not jolie shitalina's endless years of having groups of people scream insults about my "breasts" as I am shitting the poison out never-ending detox for years and years until I am at the breaking point due to the trump-era 16 hours of torrture and abuse per day while the poisons, still never out after 20 years or more of fighting to stop the drugging and poisoning--and still very ill still the poison remains and they abuse me without fail every morning when the drugging is fresh in my blood stream after having been injected or pumped with it in sleep state--Or my morning beverages are poisoned this group has access to all manufacturing and pirating of products so all is poisoned in wrapped, prepared state puon the shelf even but I must store some food products in my home which I do need to get energy to deal with endless life-threatening abuse and violence imposed upon me hours an dhours without end. A morning without me struggling with all my strength and might to not react to the brain-implant thought process of lightening-speed instant reaction in my "brain" my mind reacting to insults and as quickly as they yell pre-planned insults because they perpetually hack their photos and the thought control videos--which I may not "click" on but I see them. The instant "reaction" of thoughts which may have been implanted becomes the next hour of death threats for having "thought" this instant reaction which I cannot control). It turns into hours of back-and forth yelling. This is not isolated to dirty ugly stupid sick shitnigger arnold--who is persistently without end daily hours of abuse to render my thoughts as my brain is put in survival stress mode they extract more ideas for that ugly slime sick fuck to steal as his own--or to profit off. Since they all rely on scripts and then repeat thought processes for their careers and lives, and I have avoided them, people like them and have formerly had "artistic' friends with which to talk about artistic matters or politics or anything else, always looking for an original thought and eschewing the standard programming because long ago I realized there was a lot of conformity to whittling down thought into palatable easy-listening music like elevator scripts which abound. Or that has been my experience I am ALWAYS surrounded by the terrorists of this group and like a surrealistic dream of living in a caged mental trap entrapment, I hear only ugly sick things form them to just render me in a state of negating their society but forced to be "around them" and their u gly stupid immature sick insulting abuse statements for every thought and action I do. All day and night, and they create the flaws for which they latch onto abusing me (subliminal sentences implanted via voice-to-skull technology as I am drugged without a single person to talk to and for decades literally I have been forced into this state due to their poisoning). The focus is always on my external physical appearance which is covered with scars, blemishes deformity which increases as this non-stop daily barrage of hate is dumped on me by the huge deformed mutated ugly sick filth of this dirty crap arnold shitnigger who has a LOT of hate and ugliness he needs to dump on me or anybody he can. It is the same with them all, they dump and dump ferociously all their insecurities and hate upon me. The women are always fixated on their physical appearance so they make sure to deform and have me mutilated p lus they are "feminists" so they must have me sexually asasulted as well to try to demoralize demean make me grey broken down. My body has withered from not being able to "just ignore them" as the goody people tell me through their version of "help' (after teleporting me to slamming objects violently on the ground in front of me as symbol of their rage that I am not helping them all to obtain some huge h-wood complex of media corporate empiric whatever--no one tells me the end goal. From the black energy of their attacks on me this Paramount/Warner Brothers' merger appears to be the frenetic frantic tipping point of their usual hateful rape and murder personalities into a frenzy of violence at me fso ugly arnold can produce some original ideas (derived out of murdering me as his goal is and his threats he promises to fulfill are--the goal also is to abuse and threaten me so violently that any "resistance" is met by near death. The latino men are very good at this and they are even more violent than the "Italian-American" mafia out of Brooklyn (maybe they are holding back a bit since I am from Brooklyn but I doubt that is the reason--or I mean my family was from Brooklyn I was born in Glen Cove and lived in Forest Hills one year and then Purchase for another year but somehow I feel a sort of identification on a very slim margin of parallel but the latinos out of mexico or whereever there is no common ground except we are all on earth in this spot all with an agenda. Theirs to perform acts of gangland violence and brutal psychological and sexual violence not at the extreme they may have rendered upon others in the past--there is a death and very morbid energy from one of them. Waves of "dark spirits" surround his attack upon me it is reflected even in my immediate environment). They are the uncle toms which arnold uses as his proxy and his racism which they are controlled by is vented out on me. //So I see my body just mutilated, old aged completely growing old from this daily ugly hate dumped on me by these people who all have insecurities and this tech enables them to unleash it out onto me. It is such a welcomed and cherished technology the politicians likewise have a lot of bs to dump on anybody possible and they all want elimination of any competition to their control and money. Any mention to them of the principles for which America was a truly great country in concept, the "shining beacon" upon which the tired and impoverished rushed and then the gold diggers came and once all was wealthy and originality the nazis who had originally intended to crush america under hitler's plan (really Stalin's plan or maybe more Lenin's plan and perhaps before him Marx's plan and before him and Engels --mostly the german not the jew---on and on this plan to create this global systematic conformity and mass elimination of most of the population so little huge plantation could spring up in california with gavin and his crew and arnold and his plantation system and all the celebrities with their masses of brown, black and jewish constructs all "fighting against racism" the most stupid and dumb racist promoters --my family included or those people I was forced to be around and endure for about 15 years of my life then rushing to get out--they were almost the first brought in to torture me to try to re-establish this parasitic feeding function of the AIPAC---yes my family is connected to the nazi jewish leagues out of nyc who like the rothschild's hand over sacrifices --as in millions or more---for promotion into nazi culture --resulting in nazi paris hilton's family bigots with her own black chuck d out of public enemy the first to violently glare in threats against me for being happy her goddamn mansion was burned down in a moment of divine justice against the rancid filth she represents--a most ugly vile bigot antisemite her sister married to the gold mine of the rotschilds and as representative paris h-ton of bs comes with the black "fighting racism" yelling boldly but when I was explaining and saying "I only meant that after 13 years of her fully participating in having my home(s) destroyed my body raped my body poisoned and drugged into deformity so as usual the blonde nazi women can feel lighter, free and happy that only "they' get to be "beautiful" and congress and society must upkeep the old standards imposed on all societies around the planet--for centuries at least---and so, he almost physically assaulted me they cut my disaility money off that week and it's still off--that was back in november 2025 but the actual real cut-off lasting to this very day happened in March, 2025. Under the instruction of them all (just mentioning some of the American and nazi influences the american paris hil-ton of shit with her black "activist" "strong" yelling bullshit chuck d of public enemy--the guy with the not dope but dopey voice and his huge clock on a chain partnering with a blonde white woman in italy for a "reality tv show" where he literally falls down to run after her while she makes a nazi pose sniffing the air as italians laugh at the black "boy" running after the white "girl" in devotion--that is the h-wood influence upon these "bold singing" yapping do-nothing but "active in their community" so all he could say with hate and violence is that "good people are losing their homes" i kept sa ying I was referencing this one aspect of that filthy skank whore pjrostituted real porno scum not his "poor blacks" of los angeles who are undoubtedly very wealthy living in the hills and mansions, and like himself living off the royalties of "fight the power" which he is only fighting me--the "powerless" victim of racism but "jewish" as they define me forcing yet more cliched stereotypes on me

Once more, I could not "ignore' although I literally was trying with every ounce nuance and bit of my strength to not react. The dr...