Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Terrorist mind control/teleportation rape, gang rape and torture, abuse and hate report: June 1, 2021. I had written a post on this blog which was not just deleted but the entire page was logged out while I was attempting to publish. This below is a obstructed-by-hacking post I attempted to publish on Facebook because I think that forum is not as easy to hack as this blog is. The Europ-a rapist Nazi hater is named David Garrett. I do not want to promote this disgusting creep by writing about him, as that is also part of the protocol. However he had me gang raped by his disgusting hyena group of bigot Europigape friends last night after now it's a week of having verbal fights with him after he has teleported and raped me non-stop night after night now. He is not going to stop and he is demanding a "baby" out of me and he disgusts me, and the disgust increases daily as he continues the assault and rape and violence towards me.

 

I had written so many things that were so crucial to this aspect of mind control, and have a much wider bearing than simply a hate rant against rapists (as rape just appears to be something that is accepted by the people "in charge" of society and they really want me raped to death and gang raped and tortured so that seems to make no difference). But the technological exploitation, perhaps the descriptions of THAT may spur some of you to take note and be concerned, as people can only identify a threat if it threatens them personally. True compassion is very rare and increasingly impossible to find as this Nazi organization infiltrates, brainwashes, kills off activists and whistleblowers, and puts only the most immature, sinister and vile into top positions of power to implement their absolute hate and death system where they languish in luxury at "the top" of the pyramid of hate and death that they have built below in this insidious social structure.
--------------
I am a human being driven by hormones, physiological drives that are hardwired into my genome, my neurochemical conduits and running through my brain, my body, my hormones, and my very essence as the urge to procreate is a natural and not pornographic drive. This group uses a kind of exploitation of this system to either dull or completely close off these types of sensations of the sexual urge or to amplify them to such extremes as it's painful and can thusly be used as a form of extreme coercion, threat, and manipulation of desire, thought and action that this group truly revels in and exploit to their every capability possible. The technology being used against me is weaponizing sexuality for purposes of control and exploitation in such an unethical way. Meanwhile their every pornographic fantasy is being indulged in as they drive my body and brain to nearly impossible levels in order to indulge in their racist hate and pornographic fantasies. These fantasies can range from mere humiliation to physical torture or to DEATH. Already this creep who is using this form of extreme manipulation has leveled a veiled death threat at me, of course in front of the greasebag group of a-hole list actors who perpetually are put in frontline starring roles, especially since they latched onto this most lucrative contract and never, ever will let go of me. This violinist from Germany, David Garrett, most anxious to be a cock rock superstar in America and the Europigape-obsessed Americans who want to have more castles, mansions, orgies, lovers and all promises of "aristocracy" handed to them as their reward for implementing the most insidious and heinous aspects of genocidal behavior through this technology, THROUGH their every subliminal message incorporated into their every mediocre, formulaic plot (with ideas they steal from me in order to make them more commercially viable to the yearning for "freedom" Nazi market of brainwashed, gang stalking consumers who are throngs of violence aimed at me by these actors and their counterparts, i.e. the classical violinist who portrudes his penis out and his pelvis out while he's playing as the girly girls and boys scream in lustful delight for his Europigape audiences because he's playing the cock rock idol for his musical performances. I have done my slight research on this dude and have seen at least one or two videos of him playing in this sort of pornographic, cock rock posturing. What ever. Underlying all that is a very sleazy personality who is pornographically-driven but the typical German bigot using the same words, formulas and expressions I heard on a near 100% recurring pattern amongst the Germans I was also drugged and exploited (that euphemism for rape) by when I lived for 5 years in Germany--speaking German, living only amongst German-speaking people.

I had also written, in my post that was completely deleted just a few minutes ago (and I don't want to spend any more time on these themes but I must, I am compelled as this is a threat to the United States and not just to my life at this point--it's a threat to the planet too but people may confuse my thought as being anti-Nazi but this system goes further into exploitation than people would imagine--).

but I had written that this is not just another Nazi coming from Europe to infiltrate and use and exploit, with the American celebrities, politicians (I have named them earlier,, from both sides of the bipartisan aisles of American Government-and they represent probably millions of Americans who fully participate in these terrorist gang stalking exploits as well).
But, it's really such an obvious NazI system at this point. This man, David Garrett, is so openly almost a Nazi and these actors are so fully embracing him, in particular this woman who has not stopped torturing, dismembering and assaulting me for a DECADE by now after stealing ideas from me using torture, drugging, poisoning and every kind of type of mental and physical abuse and violence heaped upon me. AS this new administration appears to be battling the Neo-nazi organizations that tried to kill Pelosi (or so they said) and tried to dismantle Democratic Electoral College processes--as their administrators in their State Leglislatures are trying to impede voting as proxy to these Nazi pushes for absolute control and racist operations in Government which hitherto have been veiled under gesticulating rhetoric and posturing that has amounted to effete allowances of brutality towards all sorts of groups--and towards me of course in this situation.

It should be so clear that this is a Nazi group of actors with their minorities playing completely into the Nazi game. I urge people if they don't want absolute hate and murder death squads to completely take over the United States to consider stopping this group and this technology being used against me.

I really can't think or write any longer. My thoughts are flowing out of my consciousness before I can use them]

Now I remember: I am forced into a systematic system of not just physical torture on all levels, partial paralysis from hardening chemicals and the detoxification which has lasted for a decade--plus a kind of drugged zombiesque type of living state prior to the detoxification where I was completely malleable to all kinds of exploitation schemes.
I am deprived of every single loving, kind friendship and all animals who are loving and fluffy and fun. I am isolated to a degree, with full participation and assent by society, into a state not only of endless physical pain, but then the endless torture from this group of actors, then they are using this technology to both stifle all kind of sexual desire but then to amplify it to such a heightened state that I can be manipulated to an nth degree by anyone who has access to the technology that forces such a reaction. I have had to deal with this same assault/reaction schemata many, many times in Germany and often in America. I know the patterns by now. With Germans the words spoken to manipulate--the sleazy and hateful ugliness of their sheer rotten, pornographic hate fantasies is never deviated in word or action by "them". this man Garrett, who I clearly identified immediately as being a stupid and sleazy scumbag parasitic rapist creep is no exception whatsoever. With a group of creeps who had then passed me around to be raped by last night while I was asleep, in this torture situation, under mind control, teleported and this techno-enhanced sex drive exploited to the max--the first day this group of stupid immature pornographic old men/children/mama's boys gloated, "I'm going to make you my slave and you will do whatever I want." I then glared at them in hate but was unable to speak--as they also shut off my vocal abilities at that time. That was done by this idiotic stupid creep on the first day of nightly teleportation while I was asleep. The next day I began my by now week of telling him I don't want him, which has culminated in yelling names at him in disgust in hate while he responds with yelling and then teleports and rapes me while my body is being put into an unbearable level of sexuality as a form of rape enabling. I really can't control it. He is despicable and in my opinion a kind of stupid rotten old man who is also a little boy. I won't go into more personal analysis at this point but he has plastered my You Tube page with his video clips and I have had ample opportunity to do a bit of analysis on him. HE IS NOTHING I EVER WANTED AND/OR WANT nor will ever want. I respond to him by absolute love because I have been forced into such torture by a group of vicious and rotten creeps from Whorewood who are so repugnant that this conniving and stupid stranger appears like a kind of respite, even when I know it's not and he's just another dumb creep but even more immature and rotten than this group of Americans--with his little boy rape fantasies of rape and gang rape with this group of Europigapes he brought along with him to join on in--with the Nazi Americans like filthy pigalina laughing and so happy as this rapist pig German creep is so loving and wonderful towards her and towards them all. AS she orders me to be nearly completely destroyed physically with all kinds of attack on my every single personal body part and sexuality and my thoughts and home and finances with the full support of "everyone" it seems.

For anyone out there who does not care about me getting raped endlessly but may care if pigs like this continue to be welcomed into the folds of your Nazi bigot Celebrity culture who are aligned completely with politicians who will alow for absolute bigot rape to flourish using this technology--and murder is very close to this system as they have tried to have me killed on numerous occasions for simply defending myself verbally in written posts.

I can't pound down any longer the hacking is awful. this man Garrett is a disgusting greasebag and these celebrities are rotten and foul. Do not continue to allow this crap to gain access to t his technology and get promoted for behaving like filthy Nazis any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...