Saturday, June 26, 2021

The American Way of entitlement and the misery that is being inflicted by the entitled has become a near genocidal raise in homelessness for many. "Gang stalking" targets are rendered financially obsolete in this system of terror that has stolen almost all I have ever worked for and handed it over to the "entitled" who viciously attack to obtain more ideas and then leave me with zero opportunity to even earn a single cent in any capacity and no health care and absolute violence inflicted upon me as I am rendered powerless in this system of money-means-all. It is one of the most crucial aspects of targeting possible and this too is a form of state-sponsored terrorism.

 POLICE SWEEPS KEEP PEOPLE HOMELESS AND WASTE TAXPAYER MONEY. HOMELESS SWEEPS ARE LIKE MOVING YOUR APT ACROSS THE STREET EVERY WEEK. Invisible People. June 16, 2021.





The celebrities attacking/torturing/teleporting/raping/stealing/robbing and slowly murdering me have this attitude of entitlement because it is a societal system in California and everywhere else, especially in America. They have disdain for the poor--this organization has forced poverty upon me I am capable of much more than sitting in pain and being blocked from obtaining health care and having zero money (all internet attempts to do so have been blocked by this org so these rapists can hold every threat against me and insult me and if I try to fight back I have this threat hanging over me as well--and nowhere to go for any kind of protection against absolute devastation and worse.


This is the inhumanity that really is at the core of the H-wood crowd and they have zero concern for human beings if they can step on them after they wipe their hands of the charity donations they use as tax breaks and exemptions.

Many "gang stalking" targets become homeless and are further destroyed/murdered by the "system" that you can hear a little bit about in this interview by "Invisible People".

I too have had everything stolen from me when I fought back against rape and attempted murder. I too face every kind of living situation threat including a form of sex trafficking slavery with no support system, all law enforcement and all legal entities fully supporting this terrorist organization attacking me with the billionaires and millionaires "experimenting" with unleashing their violent rape and attempted murder fantasies upon me with this teleportation hell they just use to enhance their sense of entitlement to murder and all and every other kind of crime possible as they languish in their mansions and fly around the world after they gang up together to attack me.
It is the American system it is the American way of life. Homelessness has increased dramatically just in the past year as well as the huge increase in the upper percent of the very wealthy whose fortunes have increased also nearly doubled for some.
The attitude is of absolute entitlement to eliminate any person who has been forced into powerlessness and the technology and the terror operation attacking me, this global system, ensures that this can happen to anybody and anybody can be murdered within the range of the weapons and gangs/groups operating as "force multipliers".
-------
That is, of course, as I have related endlessly in countless posts and entries on Facebook and on this blog--in addition to filthy terrorist creeps breaking into my tiny studio which I can barely afford and spraying filth, grease, dirt, nasty things and just debris and all is shredded, broken, frayed, ripped, torn, stinking and the mechanical arms destroy my room every day as well (mechanical arms breaking through the panels of these fake walls and every tile, crack and panel is a portal for entry of the tiniest of these mechanical arms).

In addition to the filth they have put into my body while blocking my ability to obtain health care (and threat of murder if I do go to a doctor and moreso if I get any kind of procedure or surgery).
-----------
I have had to move on average once every few years for over 20 years or longer as each home is so unbearable from hostility and attack from landlords and neighbors and the same situation goes on and on. If I could build a tiny little microhome somewhere and not be bothered and yet be able to exist in some kind of decent way in a decent society I would probably be quite content if I could only have some back-up to protect my home and my body from further destruction as all I do is fight to repair both body and home while I face non-stop further damage to both and not threat but it's a daily and nightly reality.
---------
I can't express how disgusting it is that politicians of both political parties of the US are involved in this situation and that at the Executive level is most appalling. The sense that they can force near homelessness and poverty and illness and then demand a kind of slavery with full participation of all law enforcement and actors in society is most disgusting and that this ubiquitous situation is being enforced at all levels around the planet and that the situation is creating more and more desperate people with more of these entitled "Karens" becoming absolute tyrannical abusers should merit some kind of warning bells ringing in some people's minds as to how dangerous this situation is. That the actors involved have helped Trump to come to power and the Insurrection has not proven any kind of warning signal to people to stop letting every wanna be closet fascist Nazi performer and politician in sheep's disguise to come to higher power by participating in this insidious contract and teleportation violence upon me is still even more enraging in that it's just never being questioned or stopped by anybody.

--------------

PHOTOGRAPHER HOMELESS IN VENICE BEACH AFTER CAMERA STOLEN. Invisible People. June 24, 2021.


The American Bitch-eat-Dog society of the USA. Perfect example: Los Angeles, California.

--------------

FROM BUSINESS OWNER TO HOMELESS IN VENICE, CALIFORNIA. Invisible People. June 19, 2021.





No comments:

Post a Comment