Friday, June 18, 2021

Obtaining health care as it relates to being targeted by state-sponsored terrorism. I can only begin to relate this topic while under the constraints of hacking and mind control technologies. I wrote just a small bit inserted into one of the few paragraphs below, but it still relates to the topic and is vitally important to current and future victims. Alas the past victims who have been covertly assassinated or murder by being poisoned and drugged and put into accidents by this targeting association and then left without resources for adequate health care.

SCOTUS RULES 7-2 AGAINST CHALLENGE TO ObamaCare. Fox News. June 17, 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-states-obamacare-ruling-supreme-court-constitutionality




Almost humorous but the undertones are not: Fox News is lamenting "Obamacare" not being struck down. The fact is that The Affordable Care Act is the true designation for the term but as President Obama stated in an interview or speech, the fact that the term "Obama" was used as a antecedent to the "care" act, people cannot get past their derision or adoration of him as a president to understand that the two terms Obamacare and The Affordable Care Act are synonymous. Fox News is playing that hate game in their rhetorical gymnastics once more but it's sort of funny and then again it's sort of not funny. Glad that The Supreme Court can go beyond these verbal games and get to the root of the need for health care in the United States for as many people as possible and not just the few "elect". This discrepancy is so much a part of the racist genocidal system and I was inflicted by it even when I had finally obtained Medicaid in the United States and was still targeted for assassination by being denied coverage and health care even when "covered" by health care. It's not just health care that needs to be addressed by the QUALITY of the care as well.

To try to detail being poisoned by landlords, neighbors, friends, restaurants, family and "friends" in this murder contract out upon me and then being denied health care even when having Medicaid coverage is a dismal slow death situation I can only adequately describe if I wrote a short story on the subject. The dreary infested infernal health care clinics where I waited with slobby and filthy often stinking people (because they were gang stalking terrorists who are instructed to smell bad around me) as I waited for hours while doctors and nurses lied to me and did nothing to help me whatsoever. In fact, I believe the endless blood-sucking samples they obtained from me may have been injections that hardened the bloating chemicals in my body, as the need to endlessly obtain blood samples out of me while the phlobotomists would jab around and create scars in my arms while they appeared incompetent at taking blood samples was the one and only thing that these doctors did. That so many Americans are obese or eat disgusting food which makes them look huge in comparison I looked "thin" by these standards as I complained about stiffness (undiagnosed by doctors, ignored and ibuprofin the only pain reliever all doctors would prescribe to me, which hardly did anything but make me feel more sick). Otherwise, I found the miracle of one place that saved my life but it was a non-profit organization which has since been taken over and the services that were openly and formerly offered at low or no cost are now blocked--thank Bill Gates. But the organization expanded and does help more people but they have blocked access by inflicting standards and guidelines to exclude people like me. It's a long story. In short, there is no health care even if you have health care in the United States and especially if you are a target. The standards of care and the services provided are sub-standard and can so easily be used as a form of murder by appearing to be viable forms of health care but actually deny services while you appear to be obtaining health care. Once you sign the admission form and the clinic gets it's payment from the Government, you are stuck with no or substandard care, if you are a target or even if you are not.

With The Affordable Care Act, the fact that more people will be allowed to exist with the resources that were previously too expensive and unobtainable does not discount that targeting can continue without a snag in the system even when there is an expansion of coverage to more people.

-------------

Here's the humorous part of this post, which shows how people view the politics of health care coverage and to whom and from what that care is derived:

OBAMACARE VERSUS AFFORDABLE CARE ACT #2. The Jimmy Kimmel Show. 2018.





No comments:

Post a Comment