Friday, June 18, 2021

Obtaining health care as it relates to being targeted by state-sponsored terrorism. I can only begin to relate this topic while under the constraints of hacking and mind control technologies. I wrote just a small bit inserted into one of the few paragraphs below, but it still relates to the topic and is vitally important to current and future victims. Alas the past victims who have been covertly assassinated or murder by being poisoned and drugged and put into accidents by this targeting association and then left without resources for adequate health care.

SCOTUS RULES 7-2 AGAINST CHALLENGE TO ObamaCare. Fox News. June 17, 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-states-obamacare-ruling-supreme-court-constitutionality




Almost humorous but the undertones are not: Fox News is lamenting "Obamacare" not being struck down. The fact is that The Affordable Care Act is the true designation for the term but as President Obama stated in an interview or speech, the fact that the term "Obama" was used as a antecedent to the "care" act, people cannot get past their derision or adoration of him as a president to understand that the two terms Obamacare and The Affordable Care Act are synonymous. Fox News is playing that hate game in their rhetorical gymnastics once more but it's sort of funny and then again it's sort of not funny. Glad that The Supreme Court can go beyond these verbal games and get to the root of the need for health care in the United States for as many people as possible and not just the few "elect". This discrepancy is so much a part of the racist genocidal system and I was inflicted by it even when I had finally obtained Medicaid in the United States and was still targeted for assassination by being denied coverage and health care even when "covered" by health care. It's not just health care that needs to be addressed by the QUALITY of the care as well.

To try to detail being poisoned by landlords, neighbors, friends, restaurants, family and "friends" in this murder contract out upon me and then being denied health care even when having Medicaid coverage is a dismal slow death situation I can only adequately describe if I wrote a short story on the subject. The dreary infested infernal health care clinics where I waited with slobby and filthy often stinking people (because they were gang stalking terrorists who are instructed to smell bad around me) as I waited for hours while doctors and nurses lied to me and did nothing to help me whatsoever. In fact, I believe the endless blood-sucking samples they obtained from me may have been injections that hardened the bloating chemicals in my body, as the need to endlessly obtain blood samples out of me while the phlobotomists would jab around and create scars in my arms while they appeared incompetent at taking blood samples was the one and only thing that these doctors did. That so many Americans are obese or eat disgusting food which makes them look huge in comparison I looked "thin" by these standards as I complained about stiffness (undiagnosed by doctors, ignored and ibuprofin the only pain reliever all doctors would prescribe to me, which hardly did anything but make me feel more sick). Otherwise, I found the miracle of one place that saved my life but it was a non-profit organization which has since been taken over and the services that were openly and formerly offered at low or no cost are now blocked--thank Bill Gates. But the organization expanded and does help more people but they have blocked access by inflicting standards and guidelines to exclude people like me. It's a long story. In short, there is no health care even if you have health care in the United States and especially if you are a target. The standards of care and the services provided are sub-standard and can so easily be used as a form of murder by appearing to be viable forms of health care but actually deny services while you appear to be obtaining health care. Once you sign the admission form and the clinic gets it's payment from the Government, you are stuck with no or substandard care, if you are a target or even if you are not.

With The Affordable Care Act, the fact that more people will be allowed to exist with the resources that were previously too expensive and unobtainable does not discount that targeting can continue without a snag in the system even when there is an expansion of coverage to more people.

-------------

Here's the humorous part of this post, which shows how people view the politics of health care coverage and to whom and from what that care is derived:

OBAMACARE VERSUS AFFORDABLE CARE ACT #2. The Jimmy Kimmel Show. 2018.





No comments:

Post a Comment

(U.S.) State-sponsored terrorism attacks: trying to reach a business which has branches in various States across the U.S. The phone line, only one provided, is "mailbox full" every time I phone. The mail provider I use is lying to me, giving me circular disinformation psy-ops waste-of-time run-around. Hours of asking the same questions, for all questions I have had and spend hours fighting to get any single result--each simple question about formatting mail address to their policies they are blocking and thusly discriminating against me results in just being lied to, unapologetic discrimination. //I phoned a major government institution which had not been "primed" to reject my calls, lie or discriminate (I assume). The person was not perfect but so far so much better than the incompetent lying nazi bureaucrat misery-making money-grabbing aspirants, and thusly although she repeated a certain way of speaking I had used with my bank, which was to spell every letter for a simple word (I used that just to designate the address type spelling every letter separately because I need the format perfectly aligned with my registered address--same address). It was only to create a contact but in the midst of speaking my throat microchip implant (non-consensual) was constricting my windpipe--then while i was attempting to speak my brain was "blanked" out I literally had a tabula rasa effect and lost all memory and thought patterns in the middle of a sentence. It happens so frequently along with nervous system attacks, mood alterations, subliminal hate speech, etc instructions to discredit me and the drug interface makes me perform the actions instantly I am then "blamed" with hostility for the discrediting actions by agents sent out to attack me for discrediting purposes. Again I write to a completely unprofessional and apathetic group of do-nothing idiot savants, with your professional roles I can discern the difference in this phone call system where the dirty greedy hateful leeches perform absolute unprofessional actions and the capable systems at least perform their roles clearly (they are monitored their phone calls are recorded there is evidence). The people put 'in power" in media, government, entertainment k-rap are absolutely incompetent but even moreso political spectrum. They can complete a legislative task they can make speeches but true professionalism they lack true ethics are void and null absolute incompetence in what truly builds excellence and a sustainable society.//The blank and hateful nazi white trash bigots who assault me perpetually, who have me tortured for ideas (to death) because I stopped writing my creative ideas years ago and they can't think of anything they just steal abuse lie make insults and then the rancid rotten U.S. terrorist government of really slime greasy filthy politicians as I have seen them in this context and the their creepy lying presentations in front of cameras--to gain public favor who also fully participate in death squad nazi gestapo tactics given all drugs, poisons and technology to inflict absolute murderous violence upon individuals, groups they don't want to see have the financial and political success which is supposed to be fair, free, and open in American society. This system they then grasp onto gleefully as the ugly stupid filth inflict their insecurities damaging my body into a mangled mutilated configuration blocking brain function and then torturing me in a state where I can't be mangled mentally (teleportation my body is slightly altered) and they extract ideas, torture me in deep sleep state as I respond without being able to compose thoughts, they feed off dumping hate they feed off torture they are showered with elevation by the rancid entertainment and political structure). The failure is evident but they are rolling in the hay so they, I mean YOU, don't care. The symptoms of a destroyed society which inevitably will fail if this group of "scumsucking trash" is not ousted and instantly. The midterms will only replace the old mf scum with a new batch. Posing with the same promises which turned into corporate bs blathering banter for votes the same end result. //

**I input this hacked-into-my-youtube front page (all that appear are hacks literally people are in line to hack their crap into my youtube ...