Monday, June 14, 2021

nEW yORK dOLLS Trash don't let those rotten old men wankers tell you what to say. TRASH just throw their hate and ugliness away. TRASh. DON'T LET THEM control your mind or what you say. Trash throw them away and their wives and keep the world in a state of free play that is gay, merry, clean and bright. TrAsh I mean spiritual bliss and not their rotten trashy piss on the planet. tRASH, THROW that hate organization away. trASH, LET THIS cleansing occur today and forever throw the TRASh mind controlling dirty foul dregs away.

 

New York Dolls - Trash. (1973).



"Don't throw your love away.
Don't throw your life away.
Don't take my light away."

(my lyrics)
don't do what wanker haters say
TRASH becuz' they spewin' trash
to take your life away
trash
don't let them tell you what to say
trash
don't let the trash tell you how to pray or prey or play
TRASH
won't let you take my knife away
trash
why won't you trashy wankers go away?
Trash
let me and my baby play
trash
you're the one and only
are you going to stay?
I don't want to just play
trash
I don't want to throw it away
trash
don't throw your love away
don't throw your life away.
Trash
baby be cool
and don't let the trash tell you what to say
trash
don't let the trashy old men wankers
tell you how to play
do your life your own way
get rid of that TRASH
and throw it away
trash
throw those loveless rotten old men wankers away
and all the hate and violence they have to say
trash
get it away
trash
throw it away
baby, let's just be happy and play
with or without you I'll do things my own way
and get rid of that TRASH
that's telling you to be like them
TRASH
put it in the can and keep the planet green and clean
with or without you, I'll be my own rightful Queen.

(my cover of The NY Dolls who know a lot about trash and NY).

-------------------
(My cover of Fuck the Police by NWA who know a lot about the trash of the police with their "good" citizen pigs and their racist, sexist, violent gigs).

Fuck the police
same organization
interior negotiation
sometimes your closet relation

Fuck the police
grandizing schemer
say they want the world cleaner
by making your turf meaner
raping in order to demean her

Fuck the police
representing the "good" citizens
who make sure the destroy the denizens
who are the peasants and plebeians
struggling to clean their filthy dens
that the "good" citizens have turned into pig pens.

"Yo Dre, I Got Something To Say" | Straight Outta Compton | SceneScreen






No comments:

Post a Comment