Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A clip/video of the racist bigot abuser/user teleporting me with his German girlfriend, holding hands. Two bigot ugly dirty Nazi pig apes in my country being told that they are incredible just because they are Nazi shit. There is the man nightly raping and slapping my face and insulting me afterwards; , telling her that he loves her and complimenting her on her beauty with praise for her personality and everything else that a man in love would bestow upon a women he wants and admires. With me there is only the exact opposite and this sleazy rotten pig ape Nazi whore is doing it not only because he's a racist piece of pig ape shit but because he enjoys torture and is a bigot shithead who I have been fighting to get off me for the last month: this filthy German Nazi pig ape has shown me without fail absolute disrespect at ALL times, hate, rape, violence, insults before and after the hypnotized "love" that he drains and sucks out of me then slaps or abuses and says continuous insults after he rapes me and forces a reaction of "desire" that is a sheer product of mind control exploitation. When I see this video and see the extent to his racist attitude and behavior I can only ask the world to get this ugly an violent bigot pig ape off me because all I have done for one month of rape and abuse is tell him to get off me and he pins me down and rapes me and I can't stop him. His plan to exploit me further with threats and no one defending me has forced me to write all these series of posts today because he's a really ugly personality towards me and I so hope he's destroyed GET THAT ROTTEN NAZI PIG APE WHORE RAPIST OFF ME GET DAVID GARRETT OFF ME I CAN'T STOP HIM AND HE'S JUST GOING ON AND ON WITH HIS PLANS TO FORCE A TRULY HATEFUL AGENDA ON ME FOR THIS PIG'S ENDLESS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT--WHICH THE PIG APES OF WHOREWOOD ARE INDULGING THIS ROTTEN SKANK WHORE GERMAN NAZI PIG INTO JUST DOING WHATEVER HE WANTS. I SEE WHAT A DISGUSTING EXPLOITER AND USER HE IS WHEN i WATCH THIS VIDEO AND WHAT A CHEESY, GREASY AND DIRTY WHORE THAT PIG REALLY IS. i AM VERY UPSET THIS IS SOME PIG RAPING ME NIGHTLY USING THIS EQUIPMENT AND THEN EITHER HITTING OR INSULTING ME AGFTERWARDS AND i AM HITTING HIM BACK SREAMING AND THIS NEVER ENDS. hE WANTS TO FORCE ME TO GO TO GERMANY WHERE HE SAYS HE WILL HAVE ME RAPED BY HIS FRIENDS AFTER PROVIDING HIM WITH A BABY SO THIS BIGOT RAPIST PIG APE CAN OBTAIN ENDLESS DEALS AND GET MOVIE CONTRACTS PROBABLY. hIS UTTER HATE TOWARDS ME IS SO APPARANT WHEN i WATCH HIM WITH THIS GERMAN PIG APE WOMEN i SO HOPE THIS MAN IS DESTROYED FROM THIS ENDLESS INSULT AND VILENCE TOWARDS ME THAT THE PIGS OF WHOREWOOD ARE CHEERING HIM ON TO DO SO THEY CAN ALL GET TH IS CONTRACTG OUT OF ONE OF T HESE WORTHLESS PIECES OF CRAP FORCING SLAVERY, A BABY AND ABHSOLUTE OPPRESSION ON ME. PLEASE GET THIS ROTTEN SLEAZE SDUMBAG NAZI OFF ME PLEASE GET HIM OF ME PLEASE GET DAVID GARRETT OFF ME UGLY SLEAZY DIRTY GERMAN PIG APE GO DIE AND GO TO HELL. or hits me. I want this rotten German sleazy person off me and I can't stop him from his endless pursuit of trying to clinch this contract out of abusing/using and exploiting me in this teleportation hell. Will SOMEONE PLEASE GET DAVID GARRETT OFF ME PLEASE GET HIM OFF ME i CAN'T STOP MY REACTION TO THE H YPNOSIS AND TELEPORTATION HE'S ABSOLUTELY VIOLENT, NEGATIVE, SLEAZY AND A HATEFUL RACIST BIGOT TOWARDS ME. The hate and disrespect is theonly thing I have ever experienced from each and every pig ape teleporting me I just want some kind of responsible action taken to protect my rights as a human being. Please MAKE THIS BIGOT HATEFUL GERMAN ROTTEN CREEP STOP TELEPORTING AND RAPING AND HITTING AND TORTURING ME HE'S A SLEAZY HATEFUL RACIST RAPIST PLEASE GET HIM OFF ME. The difference in this nasty man's treatment of a German women he really wants and loves is 100% the opposite of every nasty, vilent abusivd action he takes againast me. I can't stand seeing this rotten pig ape with this German pig ape holding her hand while he's abusing me whenever he rapes me and I am hypnotized before and after to "believe" that I am "in love" with some hateful loveless scumbag who is really so racist such a bigoted piece of crap exploiting me. I have told him no endlessly for over a month this is never ending his greed is the only thing I know about him plus his hate.

 




A clip/video of the racist bigot abuser/user teleporting me with his German girlfriend, holding hands. Two bigot ugly dirty Nazi pig apes in my country being told that they are incredible just because they are Nazi shit. There is the man nightly raping and slapping my face and insulting me afterwards; , telling her that he loves her and complimenting her on her beauty with praise for her personality and everything else that a man in love would bestow upon a women he wants and admires. With me there is only the exact opposite and this sleazy rotten pig ape Nazi whore is doing it not only because he's a racist piece of pig ape shit but because he enjoys torture and is a bigot shithead who I have been fighting to get off me for the last month: this filthy German Nazi pig ape has shown me without fail absolute disrespect at ALL times, hate, rape, violence, insults before and after the hypnotized "love" that he drains and sucks out of me then slaps or abuses and says continuous insults after he rapes me and forces a reaction of "desire" that is a sheer product of mind control exploitation. When I see this video and see the extent to his racist attitude and behavior I can only ask the world to get this ugly an violent bigot pig ape off me because all I have done for one month of rape and abuse is tell him to get off me and he pins me down and rapes me and I can't stop him. His plan to exploit me further with threats and no one defending me has forced me to write all these series of posts today because he's a really ugly personality towards me and I so hope he's destroyed GET THAT ROTTEN NAZI PIG APE WHORE RAPIST OFF ME GET DAVID GARRETT OFF ME I CAN'T STOP HIM AND HE'S JUST GOING ON AND ON WITH HIS PLANS TO FORCE A TRULY HATEFUL AGENDA ON ME FOR THIS PIG'S ENDLESS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT--WHICH THE PIG APES OF WHOREWOOD ARE INDULGING THIS ROTTEN SKANK WHORE GERMAN NAZI PIG INTO JUST DOING WHATEVER HE WANTS. I SEE WHAT A DISGUSTING EXPLOITER AND USER HE IS WHEN i WATCH THIS VIDEO AND WHAT A CHEESY, GREASY AND DIRTY WHORE THAT PIG REALLY IS. i AM VERY UPSET THIS IS SOME PIG RAPING ME NIGHTLY USING THIS EQUIPMENT AND THEN EITHER HITTING OR INSULTING ME AGFTERWARDS AND i AM HITTING HIM BACK SREAMING AND THIS NEVER ENDS. hE WANTS TO FORCE ME TO GO TO GERMANY WHERE HE SAYS HE WILL HAVE ME RAPED BY HIS FRIENDS AFTER PROVIDING HIM WITH A BABY SO THIS BIGOT RAPIST PIG APE CAN OBTAIN ENDLESS DEALS AND GET MOVIE CONTRACTS PROBABLY. hIS UTTER HATE TOWARDS ME IS SO APPARANT WHEN i WATCH HIM WITH THIS GERMAN PIG APE WOMEN i SO HOPE THIS MAN IS DESTROYED FROM THIS ENDLESS INSULT AND VILENCE TOWARDS ME THAT THE PIGS OF WHOREWOOD ARE CHEERING HIM ON TO DO SO THEY CAN ALL GET TH IS CONTRACTG OUT OF ONE OF T HESE WORTHLESS PIECES OF CRAP FORCING SLAVERY, A BABY AND ABHSOLUTE OPPRESSION ON ME. PLEASE GET THIS ROTTEN SLEAZE SDUMBAG NAZI OFF ME PLEASE GET HIM OF ME PLEASE GET DAVID GARRETT OFF ME UGLY SLEAZY DIRTY GERMAN PIG APE GO DIE AND GO TO HELL. or hits me. I want this rotten German sleazy person off me and I can't stop him from his endless pursuit of trying to clinch this contract out of abusing/using and exploiting me in this teleportation hell. Will SOMEONE PLEASE GET DAVID GARRETT OFF ME PLEASE GET HIM OFF ME i CAN'T STOP MY REACTION TO THE H YPNOSIS AND TELEPORTATION HE'S ABSOLUTELY VIOLENT, NEGATIVE, SLEAZY AND A HATEFUL RACIST BIGOT TOWARDS ME. The hate and disrespect is theonly thing I have ever experienced from each and every pig ape teleporting me I just want some kind of responsible action taken to protect my rights as a human being. Please MAKE THIS BIGOT HATEFUL GERMAN ROTTEN CREEP STOP TELEPORTING AND RAPING AND HITTING AND TORTURING ME HE'S A SLEAZY HATEFUL RACIST RAPIST PLEASE GET HIM OFF ME. The difference in this nasty man's treatment of a German women he really wants and loves is 100% the opposite of every nasty, vilent abusivd action he takes againast me. I can't stand seeing this rotten pig ape with this German pig ape holding her hand while he's abusing me whenever he rapes me and I am hypnotized before and after to "believe" that I am "in love" with some hateful loveless scumbag who is really so racist such a bigoted piece of crap exploiting me. I have told him no endlessly for over a month this is never ending his greed is the only thing I know about him plus his hate.

This group of hate, sleaze, racism and violence teleporting me out of Whorewood have stolen years off my life with non-stop dismemberment, disfiguration, abuse, poisoning, my body has broken down I have aged nearly exponentially they have stolen my cat and killed animals I was taking care of my home has been made a filthy greasy foul place I am being poisoned just by breathing in the filth they spray into the room every single day. This pig ape has gotten into this contract after nearly 10 YEARS of me being raped, teleported and raped, abused every single day, the one family member I had, my cat, stolen from me and she has probably died by now and that was the last friendly and loving sentient being towards me on this planet--besides the other cats that were either killed or taken away from me and only violence and hate has been forced upon me with thousands and thousands of pig apes attacking me just here in lovely Phuket on their Nazi holocaust-derived "vacations". Now this filthy rapist bigot Nazi pig ape has somehow obtained reactions of desire out of me but it is from torture and not from love. His behavior is always condescending, violent and abusive and after I "make love" to this wortheless ugly pig whore he slaps or insults me, as I have written above and this never ends. The pig is then into the Whorewood A-list cesspool and enjoying all the benefits of being welcomed into the membership and I sit here fighting to heal endlessly with no money no home all stolen from me and this filthy pig raping me using teleportation and then abusing and insulting me after he "opens" me up just so he can thrust more hate as deeply into me as possible.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE, PLEASE GET HIM OFF ME if you watch this filthy stupid ugly pig whore Nazi bigot holding hands with his equally ugly German whore pig ape model skank he was in love with, you will see the exact opposite of his treatment of me and I DO NOT DESERVE YEARS AND DECADES OF ABUSE FROM MEN I HAVE NEVER CHOSEN HAVE SAID NO TO IMMEDIATLY WHO ARE USING TECHNOLOGY AND DRUGGING TO FORCE THEIR SLEAZY AND DIRTY FOUL PROFITEERING AGENDA ON ME SO THEY CAN GET THEIR FILHTY DIRTY PROMOTIONS OUT OF ABUSING AND USING AND DISCARDING ME.

THis rotten pig is telling me that I "must" go to Germany with this rotten pig piece of shit and I have never even had a single decent conversation with this pig except to tell him that I don't want him and he asks me endless questions and then rapes adn insults and abuses and hits me. I hope you die DAvid Garrett I can't stand you ugly sleazy whore please get this pig off me please get this filthy German Nazi pig off me and fuck Germany and these pigs.

Hackers are seriously disrupting this post--I am only going to copy and paste what I had written on Facebook because hackers have rewritten my post and added more insults aimed at me (such as pig ape German bigot above can only show her and not me respect--just what they rearranged of what I had written) I also can't discern where I left off above and the post below is very jumbled. I do not want to waste my life on another user and abuser like this filthy German scumbag will someone please have some compassion and stop this violence against me that not only this pig piece of sleazy and empty rotten Nazi racist ugly foul shit Garrett is forcing upon me but the entire gang of these actors and this organization in general. How much bullshit and violence must I have to endure for years and years and years like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...