Tuesday, June 8, 2021

The expropriating Europigapes and the American wanna be Europigape imitator minions and their infiltration of American culture/politics and the land. The 2nd genocide approaches the United States and now the "native savages" are the Red/white and blue white trash MAGA maggots and the counterpart "woke" fake liberals and their minority minions

 For over a decade Europigapes fully supported by these now clear-in-focus groups of American insurrectionists, anti-Democratic haters and "Patriots" with their increasing strains of minorities voting them in power and being put into higher positions--and the much more Left-handed path of the fake "liberals" with their same interior structure but so adorned with the outer platitudes of "wokeness" have attacked me.

The Europeans (sorry to use the correct term for such subhuman scum and inferior crap) but, the two who took turns tortured me to obtain ideas so their stale, stalwart and mediocre art and entertainment output could have some kind of salespitch for the American audience and also to emulate the American style that has swept the planet. Not just emulation but appropriation of the culture is their true and ultimate goal. I see this in the German fascist Nazi who is being so embraced by the half-English whore skank he adores, his fellow bigot Nazi who hasn't stopped stealing my concepts for at least a decade so her mediocre, nasty meaningless posturing greasy whore persona with all her plastic surgery and facial modification can "sell" fascism and nazism with the "woke" label affixed to the endless promotions by the English-monarchist overtake of US Entertaiment entrainment as they seep in to destroy and take over. This German man is now using "crossover" to do the very same thing by exploiting me because I downloaded a movie he starred in (I was TRYING to get a version of a movie about Paganini with a DEAD actor--Klaus Kinsi--another sleazy German prick who made it big in the movies but otherwise, I could not get a decent version so I downloaded this movie ONLY because I was and am so ill to read, so I watched this movie to see a depiction of Paganini and not this prick violist and now for three weeks he's raped me non-stop and inserted a malicious fungus into my vagina my feet were cut into last night through layers of protection I have struggled to use to defend myself as he's telling me I must go to Germany and have a baby with him while this group of wanna be fascist Nazi Americans who have fully adapted all and every Europigape thought and action, all have castles and mansions in Europigapland as their rewards for assisting in Europigape infiltration and usurpation.

And I write this today as I have been doing for years--the feeling of old age injected into me by these rotten old men (this German man is 15 years younger than me but he's so fully integrated into rotten old man culture, as well as the cock rock rapist whores he plays his violin with out of Whorewood--the heavy metal cock rock womanizers and racists and rapist Nazi fascist with all their "freedom" cock rock bs).

And so, as I have not stopped writing about this organization, now it's in scathing hate tones as I have been injected by a hater who has sucked out my passion and love while injecting hate and his greed--that nasty Germanic money-obsessed power-mongering abuse but I can't express how he puffs up when he lets me know that I have no defense--and because MY COUNTRY HAS ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN-my country has been fostering Nazi culture all my life and during the Holocaust no doubt completely allowed so many war crimes to be committed against everyone in Europe who resisted that scourge of filth that was also allowed to sweep over Europe by the "powers that be" who now have fully turned into converted "Democratic" fascist Nazi cartel agencies with mafia backup.

A point I "forgot" to write in my last post because I am under so much attack, my emotions are at high peak due to being sucked out of my protective shell by this predator sexual rapist abuser fascist creep who always has his loving mommy to return to in State-funded security out of Nazi Germany that has made so many appearances of being "democratic" for posturing political purposes. He's tried to "push the envelope" in his pornographic fantasy world of hate (that is actually another robot-zombie program that I have seen countlessly in other German mama's boys who abuse "minority" women to get their pornographic high, are loving and kind to the Nazi women they marry but have this pressing need to press down on women to vent their misery in their power-domination society out in these brothels that are frequently scattered in downtown areas of German cities so the men can take their corporate power lunch breaks after power struggles with other fascist parasites as they vent their hate on the brown-skinned women in the whorehouses who have no protection because the pimps are very eager to get all that money. I have also seen this personally in Germany very often (not from MY personal experience but from observation--from going out at night and from hearing women talk--this also trickles down to white-skinned women such as Russians who are part of prostitution trafficking who claim that German men are notorious pricks and abusers). 

I have gone to German homes and seen them in action in their domestic sphere (nothing I ever want to re-experience or be around again) and I can assure that this system is very embedded into their psyche. 


Knowing thus about this man and his programming (but the stupid wanna be fascist Nazi Americans who know very little about all of this because when they go to Germany they are treated to the most smiling psychopath loving kindness by the German Nazis intent on further world domination--but now using smiles and business wiles) but...I try to fight this. I write this today to let people have some awareness that they should BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF EMBRACING THEM OR THE CULTURE OF NAZISM THAT HAS PERVADED HOLLYWOOD and all the rest of American society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...