Tuesday, June 8, 2021

The expropriating Europigapes and the American wanna be Europigape imitator minions and their infiltration of American culture/politics and the land. The 2nd genocide approaches the United States and now the "native savages" are the Red/white and blue white trash MAGA maggots and the counterpart "woke" fake liberals and their minority minions

 For over a decade Europigapes fully supported by these now clear-in-focus groups of American insurrectionists, anti-Democratic haters and "Patriots" with their increasing strains of minorities voting them in power and being put into higher positions--and the much more Left-handed path of the fake "liberals" with their same interior structure but so adorned with the outer platitudes of "wokeness" have attacked me.

The Europeans (sorry to use the correct term for such subhuman scum and inferior crap) but, the two who took turns tortured me to obtain ideas so their stale, stalwart and mediocre art and entertainment output could have some kind of salespitch for the American audience and also to emulate the American style that has swept the planet. Not just emulation but appropriation of the culture is their true and ultimate goal. I see this in the German fascist Nazi who is being so embraced by the half-English whore skank he adores, his fellow bigot Nazi who hasn't stopped stealing my concepts for at least a decade so her mediocre, nasty meaningless posturing greasy whore persona with all her plastic surgery and facial modification can "sell" fascism and nazism with the "woke" label affixed to the endless promotions by the English-monarchist overtake of US Entertaiment entrainment as they seep in to destroy and take over. This German man is now using "crossover" to do the very same thing by exploiting me because I downloaded a movie he starred in (I was TRYING to get a version of a movie about Paganini with a DEAD actor--Klaus Kinsi--another sleazy German prick who made it big in the movies but otherwise, I could not get a decent version so I downloaded this movie ONLY because I was and am so ill to read, so I watched this movie to see a depiction of Paganini and not this prick violist and now for three weeks he's raped me non-stop and inserted a malicious fungus into my vagina my feet were cut into last night through layers of protection I have struggled to use to defend myself as he's telling me I must go to Germany and have a baby with him while this group of wanna be fascist Nazi Americans who have fully adapted all and every Europigape thought and action, all have castles and mansions in Europigapland as their rewards for assisting in Europigape infiltration and usurpation.

And I write this today as I have been doing for years--the feeling of old age injected into me by these rotten old men (this German man is 15 years younger than me but he's so fully integrated into rotten old man culture, as well as the cock rock rapist whores he plays his violin with out of Whorewood--the heavy metal cock rock womanizers and racists and rapist Nazi fascist with all their "freedom" cock rock bs).

And so, as I have not stopped writing about this organization, now it's in scathing hate tones as I have been injected by a hater who has sucked out my passion and love while injecting hate and his greed--that nasty Germanic money-obsessed power-mongering abuse but I can't express how he puffs up when he lets me know that I have no defense--and because MY COUNTRY HAS ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN-my country has been fostering Nazi culture all my life and during the Holocaust no doubt completely allowed so many war crimes to be committed against everyone in Europe who resisted that scourge of filth that was also allowed to sweep over Europe by the "powers that be" who now have fully turned into converted "Democratic" fascist Nazi cartel agencies with mafia backup.

A point I "forgot" to write in my last post because I am under so much attack, my emotions are at high peak due to being sucked out of my protective shell by this predator sexual rapist abuser fascist creep who always has his loving mommy to return to in State-funded security out of Nazi Germany that has made so many appearances of being "democratic" for posturing political purposes. He's tried to "push the envelope" in his pornographic fantasy world of hate (that is actually another robot-zombie program that I have seen countlessly in other German mama's boys who abuse "minority" women to get their pornographic high, are loving and kind to the Nazi women they marry but have this pressing need to press down on women to vent their misery in their power-domination society out in these brothels that are frequently scattered in downtown areas of German cities so the men can take their corporate power lunch breaks after power struggles with other fascist parasites as they vent their hate on the brown-skinned women in the whorehouses who have no protection because the pimps are very eager to get all that money. I have also seen this personally in Germany very often (not from MY personal experience but from observation--from going out at night and from hearing women talk--this also trickles down to white-skinned women such as Russians who are part of prostitution trafficking who claim that German men are notorious pricks and abusers). 

I have gone to German homes and seen them in action in their domestic sphere (nothing I ever want to re-experience or be around again) and I can assure that this system is very embedded into their psyche. 


Knowing thus about this man and his programming (but the stupid wanna be fascist Nazi Americans who know very little about all of this because when they go to Germany they are treated to the most smiling psychopath loving kindness by the German Nazis intent on further world domination--but now using smiles and business wiles) but...I try to fight this. I write this today to let people have some awareness that they should BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF EMBRACING THEM OR THE CULTURE OF NAZISM THAT HAS PERVADED HOLLYWOOD and all the rest of American society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted, almost physically in the teleported state for having made the drugged-up mistake of analyzing a German punk band song which I heard back in 1989, using AI as my aid in translation and poetic interpretation.. The other male involved came months ago to threaten to kill me for not allowing him to exploit me so nazis can further be welcomed into America through every administration which brings them all in. It's not the current it's all administrations and their wives vying for office and power money and clout. As usual I can't type without great stressful exertion hacking to the keyboard makes it impossible to type correectly or even at all. //I said no just for having analyzed this song about a "house of lies" which every floor had some deception built into the structure of the building. I analyzed it in terms of Nazi history in Germany. Then more of his songs along the same theme were hacked onto my youtube but the analysis of the word "silent" in conjunction with "silent approval" of status quo-I am writing in cryptic fashion mostly due to the severity of blocks to tying and thinking clearly. I am under multiple layers of attack both brain and writing implement fully under assault. //The point was in silent stealth of creating a goddless system , perhaps luciferian (aka Satanic) of living in the lowest state possible and other interpretations are of mommy coddling you (the State under National Socialism which in modern terms is just "socialism" but under Hitler it was National Socialism--the State provides you shut your mind and obey and feed off the blood of the womb giving you warm comfort as all the other floors of the edifice of society are built on lies which come crashing down. The poetry goes along those lines. The song itself was written 40-45 years ago this person has transmuted into a more corporate personality since then. Mind control is also aimed at former alternative people. Especially in Germany but also especially in the United States or really anywhere it is a manufactured form of silencing by blocking brain function awareness and a "sleeping" mode and then total envelopment and corruption of the person ensues. If they don't comply they are just eliminated in constructed accidents, poisoning and cancers and the like.//HJe came with this violent rapist who is a LIAR about his anti-nazi stance and is part of a spuport column of the Nazi German state waiting to emerge from it's 80 years post nazi era into it's regaining of taking over the world. America being a prime target for overtake and propagandized nazi envelopment as well. Mind control was an experimental system as I have read but cannot quote in concentration camps. This is the inevitable result. //The question while I was cleaning stinking filth sprayed on my patio--debris grime soot and clothing that was white and beautiful marred, black stains and yellow=brown permanently staining substances smeared on my blue silk blanket which I sleep on nightly and the white teeshirt which I have only worn a few times, cleaned the one black stain they put on it 2 days ago and it was hanging outside and is now covered with brown and yellow stains and black marks which were absolutel not there when I was cleaning it or hung it outside. The entire patio filthy as they make it efvery single day. Any time I hang wet clothing to dry they dump clumps of hair, debris which sticks and is coated with something and etc. My living space filthy broken and stinking nasty dirty and it's continuously being atatcked to make it filthy in a most disgusting way. The german rat scum who is adored, welcomed by the equally repugnant or even worse depp family, the "male" had formerly appeared as "alternative" with his hair spiked in semi-punk fashion and clothing of subculture but a fastidious fascist bigot with zero anything related to anything but his greedy grasping and dirty use of his filthy rat daughter to get endlessly more and more and this empire they all envisiokn out of raping and torturing me into "submission" to be a slave tortured and abused and telling them they are "great"-that is trump's plan so they cut my money off and abuse me without end. //I told this man who has not attacked me and I had been about 20 feet away from him back in 1994 in a concert n Germany but that is a different story but it was a contact not hostile not close but still an awareness. //I just analyzed this song because it coincided with my chat with ai about the lying hate of h-wood which brought me to this house of lies song and poetry. Must I delve into the utter irony and hypocrisy of this all? I believe the poet and artist stopped the other German scum filth ape from physically assaulting me and as opposed to the nmormal routine, the attack stopped after my 6th time of repeating that I will not be with any of them and that all the nice people are dead and they have been killed off by this group. The ugly rat ape parasite who has beaten raped tortured me until huge lines of grey hair appeared and went on and on with kristti noem for months with the drpp stinking dirty rat they all gather around these nasty dirty rape enabling nazi women who gloat in a sense of "superiority" that they are pushing "other women" to be the bearers of the hate of these filthy dirty "men" who formerly had to take it out on their shitty stupid gold digger wives who bore the brunt but now...oh happy day for the nazi scum with this system. It is so far worse than anything I have ever heard of regarding the abuse of girls and women in the Epstein files or the accounts of rape and being lured in (some trying to testify "committing suicide" which is obviously a lie in the house of lies the whorewood house of lies with lying whorewood-congress and every single president and their nasty dirty wife as well). //

  ...and then, every time I open wnyu archives I must first scroll to the "archives" section, which ALWAYS has "the coming of...