I try to remain "silent" because of the shit "advice" given me by scum partnering with the chinese who have fraudulent spiritual advice combined with their martial arts psychopathy---they all make these movies whereby they fight bullies as innocent chinese battling nazi japanese, etc
all they do is support white nazi shit out of eurohateland and american nazis all they do is bully abuse me-=disabled, shitting poison out, fighting to get this group of sick fuck filth off me every single day the contract is making every scum loser mediocrity whose career was sloping downwards rushing to grab onto abusing me the shit have latched on for years and years--obtaining ideas going to oscars getting funding for major movie deals like the ugly group of endless sleazy sick hateful nazi europigape shit connected to this rotten fuck nolan not a great director but told he is by critics who are consumed by the money they obtain for promoting nazi shit like him--all told to let europgiapes rush to control h-wood they all get monopolies on the mediocrity they crank out; that is the critics who are bereft of actual critical analysis--something they all lack and are all threatened to ne ver question and then to pass this down, but they torture me to death to obtain crtitical analysis so they can sell it acceptably while touting nazi philosophy even if they are black but especially if they are black as this is critical for the nazis to have the appearnce of being all elizabeth warren shouting slogans about fighting racism fully engrossed in reaping the crypto scams and havinhg me beaten raped and tortured for decades--as so many of them have already
they are so disgusting and yet, no one ever stops them. I have tried to remain silent to ignore them so like a signal they just quadruple the abuse almost I don' tknow if it's quadrupled or just that they see I am trying to not write about their sick ugliness which I have been doing to only be tortured raped and beaten so now they are just abusing slapping hitting and abusing me without end as I remain silent--
as in, no fucking difference between not "feeding" teh negativity and writing about it--to the empty blank stupidity of americans who just only want aarnold ugly shit whore pig scum to put nazi shit out of europgiapeland into power over america
do it you stupid fucks of america but if I am the only person who has any critical difference betweeen the usual and repeated slogans of the bullshit podcasters as opposed to no one as all are dead by now--the peolpe who were against nazism are killed off, I barely survived
so the stupid and blank just abuse me hit slap rape arnold the ugly sick dirty shit fuck always has me endlessly abused while I am in deep sickness from shitting poison out this ugly fuck had men poiund into my body via rape was promoted for training the stupid sick fucks of american whorewood and congres sinto nazi ultra violence as they get acclimated to nazi murder tac6tics they jsut get addicted to it as their former cocaine and alcohol
the jews are disgusting in their stupidity adherence to obeying nazism and in attacking me like openly sick and rotten and they are all promoted for it and proud
so I tried to follow the advice of not reacting so the ape shit are just abusing me non-stop while I am in deep sleep mode too sick to wrap the layers of protection around my head
they forced SSI disabillity to literally tell me to send 3 years of banking recores, stu dent loan information and etc "today" and then giving me about a 4-day deadline. the pieces of shit had the electricity turned off for this entire building structure instantly after I was directed to get all this done. They then had hackers pour viruses onto my laptop when I was at an internet cafe to try to begin to get all this done. Downloading one page required 6 minutes to get into my student records-student loans now so badly in default because my shit "family" and this gorup poisoning me so badly while I was in grad school to MURDER ME to stop me from having any succesws I have only been shitting poison out since 2011 on a non-stop basis in huge piles or constipated hard poison blocking all elimination as they abuse rape the poisons in and abuse without end. All sexually titillated at being able to torture someone like this shit politicians and theee rancis white nazi shit whores from crap institutions like msnbc, the established anchors absolutely yelling all their rage that I could ever succeed or compete in any way, they are so involved in having america destroyed they worship trump for his "golden age" reversion to jim crow and nazi holocaust standards in the U.s.
No comments:
Post a Comment