Monday, August 17, 2026

Throat-induced (non-consensual) microchip torture forcing tears, throat constriction while eating, and the endless hate of this group of just extremely hateful celebrities and politicians remains as the daily hours of abuse per morning. Amazing that in this afternoon they are not still abusing me in rows of chairs staring like starved rats and leeches devouring my energy, life force and sucking out ideas which I spill out continuously for hours after their torture and abuse without end (18 years by now on a non-stop daily basis, leading to 16 hours per day and night ore more over the past 2 years but almost the same under the biden hellscape period and endless torture under trump 1st term and endless near-death poisoning and abuse (under all) but under obamas which remain as steadfast abuser-for-profit black nazi terrorists working with all their good white nazi supremacists in whorewood and congress whorewood. Aspiring politicians are rushing to join in, as they torture me and remain silent as they abuse ideas out of me. The former governor and soon-to-be former governor of that golden state cali are now a cali cartel of violent rape abusers and hateful exploiters of me with their throngs of minorities, has been celebrities and already established but not quite on the non-stop tier of non-stop top awards as the bulk of those who have spent 18 years torturing me day and night remain after their careers were faltering until they leeched latched onto abusing me nearly to death. They remain despite my months of writing about them, only handing this torture apparatus to their "friends" who need this career-enhancement so they take turns all obrtaining lead roles oscars awards and asking me non-stop all morning for ideas. Ignoring them is impossible. The amount of energy required would take up litearlly all of my life force to ignore their violence since they augment it non-stop with physical torture such as tears pouring out of my eyes. My skin is thoroughly damaged my eyesight permanently deteriorated to a degree I can no longer read without glasses, the prescription is increasing and increasing. My face looking so foreign to me from not only tears forced out of my eyes hour and hours per day, for literally years on end without end daily (this had stopped for a while until newsom obtained pemission by trump to inflict this torture after I endorsed newsom's prop 50 in california--the redistricting plan. Under drugging and extreme violent torture I wrote a message to his facebook page, and like depp back in 2012 he began violence, rape torture and increased it to non-stop terrorism when I said "no" to being his willing "sex slave" abuse victim and substitute for his domestic violence problems, which all the people involved are heavily invested in transference onto the stalking target so it appears they are all by-products of domestic violence or extreme racist policy alteriing the possibility of people in the United States elevating above racist cliches that only the white nazis are the "most beautiful". The horrific endless physical torture for mutilation and destruction of the face has been ongoing since this plastic surgery rife hate group out of h-wood began clutching at destroying my lief in every way possible. Before that it was "Just" poisoning jme into a huge, football shaped poisoned and dying drugged into near comatose levels of incoherency victim to be exploited (ideas without end beginining with the English wealthy "art dealer" I met for circa 4 hours total back in 1987 during a summer vacation trip to London with a Eurail pass. I was put into a little "bedsit" studio across the street from him in Chelsea (the Engllish creep who has spent 16 hours pe day yelling non-stop abuse and death threat yelled "that's what you get for trying to live in Chelsea" when I had written in my blog that I was put there by a real estate agent when I asked for a little room on my budget (they raised the price for me it went lower after I stopped renting I had asked afterwards) and I had no actual "choice" in the matter I had no idea where to go and this agent told me there was '"one bedsit" which fit my request (in all of London) conveniently across the street in a "posh" area from a man connected to the contract my family had made with the English in connection to the movie Deliverance, back in 1974). Back to today: tears pouring out again as I sat yelling my tirade of "leave me alone" type "get off me" endless daily repetition of this theme. They sit like statues adorned with the promise that respecting any single thing about me is FORBIDDEN they happily comply. They remain sitting and digging into my psyche to obtain ideas. They never say thank you there never any interesting reply except for the ugly hissing of the dirty hate spawn of Depp yelling her daily non-stop "loser" at me after they obtain ideas (my ideas have furnished her movies, the only ones that made any significant headlines in her entire career and her modeling came about as part of this scheme to use h-wood to bring in nazi infiltrators via h-wood into controlling american politics using nazi and english crown money handed out and distributed like candy to drooling addicts Americans they call "stupid" behind their backs---they say it openly at me whenever they can, these nasty English in particular but it is echoed throughout the Euro-diaspora of nazi persuasion. But AFTER they torture me to obtain ideas and use tears torture in part to obtain ideas. The pain is now reaching agony misery stages of torture from over 15 years of tears being forced out of my eyes. Additionally as usual the russian ballet exploiter who operates a sly strategy of claiming to be "helping" me and adds a few tips, which are beneficial but only after I think of the tips myself first--thusly only repeating my thoughts and adding a few to adjust the endless onslaught of English, French,; Austrian and German rapists and abusers he partners with, as his proxy abuse squads groups of euro-haters screaming murder, all kinds of insults. The body builder out of Austria the former gov of that dread state which used to be some kind of "open-minded" paradise of developers and cereative potential is now torturing me non-stop for years to obtain original ideas which the English crown furnishes with millions of dollars in funding for huge grand set design and costume grandeur to bolster the scripts which have, in part my ideas derived out of torture and then the usual nazi platform propaganda scripts which are essential copies of paradigms of such platitudes which echoes the platitudes the politicians use, who also observe my screaming responses to "why is this bad" and then tears torture, everything broken, stinking and more damage to my body, my property what is left of it with endless death threats and abuse going on and on for hours per day. //Never once even a basic "thank you" or any kind of money or support just abuse and then they finally just vanish and they obtain the ideas, taking notes on how they can use the ideas, and then threatening me with death having their hateful expletive scream "loser" or they just say how "stupid" the ideas are and then I see my ideas used in their movies which I deem to be a lessening of extreme originality of my original concept and turned into yet another formula nazi propagandized movie which "wins' an award and then is forgotten evermore since the movies leave no lasting mark on anybody's minds except perhaps for the mental masturbation of watching their skank rape nazi women or men gyrating or heaving around with sexual allure supposedly (years of plastic surgery and modeling with all kinds of subliminals, I believe, to enhance this effect on the viewer). //The script to "help" me while I am exercising has been used by two foreign men coming out of the near former soviet and nazi encampments which Americans have "forgotten" were once dedicated to destroying American and infiltrating and taking it over. As if it was never a threat American nazi celebrities rally around the extremely violent abusers in their ploys and schemes of torture, obtained from Stasi and Nazi administrators of mind control operations. Tested in Nazi concentration camps, by CIA LSD drug lords posing as experimenting on mind control MK ULTRA upon the unwitting prostitutes and politicians who could be bribed thus the mind control was easily ascertained upon both the wealthy and eduated as well as the desperate and possibly less well-educated simultaneously. Their mind control operates always the same: I am exercising to try to break the "internal shelf structure" of hard posions jutting out of my back, blocking movement along with the fractured vertebrae along my entire spine, performed in the span of years to inflict total disability and then denying me health care, even when I obtained it after years of struggle and applying for disability--which they have had cut off and have tried in the past month to block all attempts for me to have it reinstated by infecting my laptop so badly infected it's unusable, turning electricity off completely where I live for days and days and then increasing the abuse from people in all tech shops to the point of near physical fights because I am under mind control in such spaces and unable to contain the rage they use brainwave and subliminal phrases and literal body functions to obtain (affecting thoughts and emotions into hyperbolic knee-jerk instant reaction of rage, combined with life-threat to my existence on levels of extreme stress and drugging abuse and all avenues of producing the hundred or so downloads this agency required for them to assess my case after 16 months of no response and non-stop abuse and torrture rape from one trump politician who partners with the usual obama and clinton teams and the old biden-era abusers from the dem party are sitting next to their "opponents on the other side" all working to abuse me into "submission" for their co-joint partnership in a total entropic overtake leading America into a non-stop fascist dictatorship but "benevolent" when the dems take power.

 The ploy that is used to obtain more perks, deals and permissions to control the entertainment-political entropic realm is handed to this man who has non-stop props propping up his brain and output through the voice-to-skull apparatus (voices relayed into his brain, as they are doing to me, but giving him the information he requires in order to appear like he has the instant and correct answers, all undoubtedly AI-driven and quantum computing enhanced for instant information poured directly into his brain from experts at mind control and propaganda programming).


I am exercising to save my life, in pain and always they have the horrific and agonizing tears coming out of my eyes. My skin and eyes are so damaged it is extreme torture at this point the damage is permanent at this point. They also use the tech to manipulate my facial muscles, and they have my lips and cheeks pulled downwards while they force tears out of my eyes. This for years has reshapend my face into a horrible expression and no matter what, the shape of my face has been disfigured and they never stop this torture. 


I am exercising so I am not paralyzed by tubes of hard poison which this same group, terminator hate a-hole-nold had his Russian counterparts who were part of the Putin-Trump alliance during his first term --and Putin's never-ending lifetime appointment which he has advised trump on how to obtain, no doubt. However, hackers are blocking keyboard functions at this time to stop me from writing this.


The entire computer is freezing, which has been forced on my every computer activity for a few weeks so I must at least 30 times per day hard-close the computer (press the "on" button to close it down since nothing will work all is blocked frozen). I exercise to save mylife, the tubes of hard poison latched onto my spine and extending like puppet strings but rather, huge ropes of poison which expand into fist-sized huge chunks of poison which block the toilet when they finally come out--and they never stop coming out for years but on a very infrequent time schedule it takes at least one month to get one chunk out the poison is embedded in a huge "slab" internally. A-holenold termini88er then insreases the abuse to murderous stress levels with teams of has-beens and wanna-be's and always the aspiring to obtain oscars for the upcoming awards--one of them from the hateful English director whose abusers upon me have starred in his many films dump hours (16 hours or more per day from tom hardy who I renamed farty) and it goes on and on with this nasty man I have fought to get off me as I have with all of them. So, I am exercising to try to break out the poison, which entails hours of the most basic stretches my body can barely accomplish and in dire pain afterwards I must rest and do nothing. Beforehand, I spend hours putting the protection clothing away so it doesn't stink when I have to re-open the sealed bags which I put all the clothing in what is a daily methodology of packaging protection so the stench of what they spray on the items does not permeate to linger when I put the clothing back on. If I leave anything that I truly unique for this protection open they will rip it (such as the wrist bands so they can't dig more holes into my cuticles so that they don't grow back. Right now it's been 3/4 of a year trying to get a hole Hardy ordered his hate minions to literally cut below my cuticles into the bone of my finger which had been sliced already down to the bone but then cutting more off the nail and cuticle area so 1/4 of an inch below the cuticles line the skin had been cut away, leaving only the literal bone and raw skin infected, green and me fighting to grow it back. They spend hours per day suckingmy life force out to obtain ideas to make their movies and get their free deals out of this. Never anything but "bitch loser stupid prostitute whore" and etc they scream at me without end and every thought I have they latch onto abusing me for having it then u sing it as their concept later on. I am so sick from the poison I shit out that I am unable most of the time to spend the hour twisting my spine to put all this heavy and constricting clothing on (my hands require at least 8 layers of protection to stop the mechanical arms which are razor thin, lierally, from penetrating underneath all the gloves, compression socks, items of clothing I hand sew into tight configuration so they overlap with the underlaying layers and I spend at least one hour per day putting the clothing on and off and at least 45 minutes unpacking and then re-packing it--the pain of the hard poison coming out of my spine and central nervous system, my intestines my skull and my hips, feet, fingers, hands it is everywhere coursing and hard in all my body parts. They had me raped for years in this studio where I now live, and as they did when I was a child my brothers did this-they put my hips out of alignemnt with brute force and the poisons just rendered a totally crooked body and the poisons stuck the dislocation into permanent hardened structures and surgeris werer performed and after the surgeries, my family insisted that they would "heal" me by feeding me (so the poison would literally latch onto the spine after spinal surgery)


hate a-hole-nold termini88er has followed what baaryishnikov has been doing for years, after his prize of being "knighted" 2 months after beginning to torture me in this system back in around 2023 or so---I think much longer it feels like forever. It happened at the time when lindsey graham assaulted me and after I desisted from the offer of being his abuse "slave" of plantation enslavement design, he brought me to the endless pitt-alina hate pair and handed pitt a mansion in carmel, california so that is when b-kov began his assault. With experts in mind control and manipulation instructing both, they begin to just inject their "help" while I am in the throes of exercising in pain and it requires 100% concentration on my part. I literally have spent hours and for years on end screaming at baryishinkov to STOP AND SHUT UP since all he does in repeat what I am thinking from my years of having studied other disciplines--and this gruop sits torturing me to obtain other ideas such as body tapping and asking me for particulars which is something I paid to learn, which they are getting for free as I can't fight them every day as I do anyway screaming and rushing at them viloently after about 4 hours of their abuse per day I lose control screaming to shut up finally and get off me screaming rage at them every day about how sick and incompetent they are after I try to be positive try to not respond I don't have the energy any longer nor the time to spend literally every bit of my lief force trying to "ignore" their screams and abuses while they compound it with tears torture when I stop responding or if I do it never ends anyway. They get this information continue to sceram loser bitch and we will kill you in various offshoots of every parasitic abuser who is a has-been wanna be or striving for an oscar from the director out of england who litearlly has spent YEARS sending his english and german actors to abuse me in groups, raping torturing and all obtaining awards aftewards and his non-stop "great epic dramas" keep "winning" awards as the english throng to threaten to kill me after asking me for idea calling me and the ideas stupid the half "french" wanna be screaming loser after each idea and then they finally shut up after the 4-10 hour mark--often they go on and on until I finally begin screaming to shut up finally screaming and rushing at them violently to get them off me after tying to be silent trying to ignore them


once I am exercising requiring 100% concentration, blasting music into my ears with earpods and an mp3 player to try to ignore this bunch of hate and death endlessly sucking my youth and health out, ugly sick shitalina is endleslsy usnig them all to scream about how "ugly" I am compared with her. I then in this truth mode due to endless drugging   while I am asleep--they continue to insert tubes into my vagina leading to my bladder, I believe with drugs or somehow they are injedting drugs but I wake up in a drugged state unable to stop talking and completely unable to ignore them. The tears torture begins almost instantly upon waking. This is when I am able to wrap my head in many layers of protection. When I am too ill from shitting out poison they all had put in my body for years to obtain their failed career come-back resurgences or the wanna be younger hate generation obtaining modeling and then movie roles which they had not obtained until their daddies and mommies, established h-wood celebrities but their careers of course on the decline so they latch on--but years of having my body comletely scarred, marred, raped put out of alignment poisoned scarred up they also inject poison into my scalp while I am sleeping if they get access. I wake up, putting items aaway they begin digging into my body and brain with torture and abuse in rows of chair yelling insults and when I defend myself the torture begins and it begins regarldess no matter what I do.


When I finally get through the clothing packing into bags so they can't spray stinking filth on them and break the more expensive items I can't afford to pay for any longer, like a neck brace which keeps the mp3 player in place while I am sleeping to try to stop them from their murder, rape and deep sleep skits of homelessness abuse and terrorism which they inflict without end when I have no protection while smearing stinking grease into my hair and hair-shedding chemicals. But for the past 2 days I have been strong enough to begin exercising again. The days of not being able to do anything after they forced me to carry heavy items up a steep hill, up a very steep and crooked unbalanced set of steps, then into the lobby and then they had the electricity turned off for the elevator so I had to carry a laptop, shampoo, cooking oil, (all very heavy) and all my sensitive documents all my accessories I can't and don't want sprayed and broken in this set of backpacks I carry before I go shopping--all I had to carry on my back with my fractured vertebrae, years of them --these same celebrity terrorists iwth their congressional partners who also have had my body fractured have had me denied health care have used social security to cut off my money so they can also benefit with their partners in this crime against me-endless offshore investments endless deals and bonus perks of royalties handed to them for partnering with mind control torture to obtain the oscar-winning ideas which the english monarchy spends millions of dollars to fund for major movie budget so the same man I met for 4 hours in london back in 1987 can continue to have me marred, raped without end as he did this himself for years using teleportation. I avoided him when I met him and was completely under mind control for the years he spent teleporting and raping me while I responded with "love" and i isolation, disabled by that time (he oversaw the utter destruction of my life for years and years, this orchestrated "accident" leading to my disability --and the ensuing atttacks on my body and spine while sleeping a few years later to compound the fractures--he has been profiting off and shitalina has been as well


the hacking and blocks to typing and the attacks on my brain right now are rendering this almost impossible to pound out and type out aat this point


so arn-hole begins by "helping" me with "advice" such as "straighten out your arms" while I am focusing on my body to stretch from the days of being poisoned, tortured attacked by him, his group his endless black nazis and jewish and latino (j-low very low returns non-stop to aid and assist him in torture, idea extraction and abuse she is always there to get and suck out my life and ideas as m. anthony is there next to her, always silent but these people all have the voice-to-skull tech to interact with one another "silently" while they co-jointly attack me and then interact with one another. All remain silent just asking me for ideas while they torture my body as I am putting clothing away, getting irritated at the endless stains that their haters living near me spray on my clothing and destrucxtion and stinking filth everywhere that I must clean up and impossible to live in a beautiful and clean environment has been their attack on me for years and years and years an dyears and decades. 


the freezing of the keyboard is making this more impossible than the blocks and the freezing of the entire computer (I don't mean turning the computer off 30 times a day, it's more like 50 at this point they freeze the laptop and there is no way I can stop this. I also get on AI and it  gives me contradictory information without end the hacking into ai with all platforms is also non-stop so I can't get information on how to deal with the hacking.


I concentrate, I am exercising very lsowly they all sit watching making comments like they are "helping" me. Then a-hole-nold termini88ger begins by instulting how my breasts are not plastic surgery in appearance. The hate rat of depp the spawn yells loser and laughs as a-hole-nold makes this comment while I am fighting to heal from the years he and all of them had russians and white males and women go into my room, unable to lock the front door and protect it despite many locks and even layers blocking the door the mechanical arms are so adept at opening and closing almost leaving no evidence. I mean items stacked against the door, heavy items a clothing  rack, etc they can get past almost everything. I have devised a system where by they must rip things apart to open my door using mechanical arms from the inside, through the rooms  on all sides these arms project and also from my very stinking and dirty patio they spray and spew filth, mud, dirt and disgusting greasy hair on the patio non-stop every day dirt remains in the threshold of the patio in teh grooves of the non-existant patio screen ridges they refuse to put them on my door and even if I had one, which I have had before in other places, they just rip holes into the screen fabric and insert the mechanical arms and they find every way to block and use this tech while I am sleeping.


So I am exercising, the crooked and fracture spine they forced on me, and have worsened in the many years I have lived here by having people rape me and violently put my hips and spine out of alignment--every night as the rat u gly plastic surgery filth of depp and shitalina whose daddy partnered with jmy family and this english crap filth monyniah out of london--a rancid dirty psychopath who is conntected to the english royalty his daddy was one of the official royal family portrait oil painters. English "wealthy" have rushed to threaten to kill me and spew hate at me in droves they bring in the more gutteral of english to rape and beat me as their proxy because they can recite shakespeare so they just enlist very eager to become aristocrat people like hardy and then termini88er a-hole nold to inflict their casualties as they all get treated like "upper class" dignitaries for this effort. 


So he begins to insult my breasts while I am exericing after "helping" me with a few hints I did not ask for, have spent months and now years fighting ot get him and baryshnikov off me as they both do the same exact formula, they sit next to one another b-kov has put termini88er into using his strategies so he only has to give his own "helpful hints" at repeating what I am thinking to myself as if he is giving me advice that I am "following" which I am not, the concepts originate with me this is more of strategizing of appearing like I am compllying with their program of mind control and being "submissive" as if they control me. I can't spend my energy, what is left of it, to stop exercising and scream and physically rush at them as I have been doing for years to shut up and go away day after day I did this with baryishnikov I began the week he started, which was about one week after lindsey graham began his attack upon me and then handed pitt-alina a mansion overlooking the pacific in carmel for "only $40 million" a "steal" supposedly. It was a quid pro quo gift from the well-connected greasy graham who endlessly has been a corrupting influence and has only enlarged his concept of entitlement until his family is now currently following in his footsteps to get their own promotions and then just reiterating what  all the others had done and are still doing. Sitting silently after hitting slapping and punching me on a previous attack, the next graham is there with hegseth who brought his children and wife to all co-jointly abuse me. The abusers all have children who are brought to "learn" about how to behave like plantation nazis and they all rush to join in, smirking and "entitled".


They want me to write about them which means additional perks and promotions for them. 


Hoping one day that people migh tassess that this is a horrific betrayal of america and the constitution and to pride of country and the incredible originality of the freedom of thought and political rights of individuals within a country unbounded by a tyrannical government and strata of society not given permission to steal, rob, rape and kill for a plantation nazi concentration camp society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throat-induced (non-consensual) microchip torture forcing tears, throat constriction while eating, and the endless hate of this group of just extremely hateful celebrities and politicians remains as the daily hours of abuse per morning. Amazing that in this afternoon they are not still abusing me in rows of chairs staring like starved rats and leeches devouring my energy, life force and sucking out ideas which I spill out continuously for hours after their torture and abuse without end (18 years by now on a non-stop daily basis, leading to 16 hours per day and night ore more over the past 2 years but almost the same under the biden hellscape period and endless torture under trump 1st term and endless near-death poisoning and abuse (under all) but under obamas which remain as steadfast abuser-for-profit black nazi terrorists working with all their good white nazi supremacists in whorewood and congress whorewood. Aspiring politicians are rushing to join in, as they torture me and remain silent as they abuse ideas out of me. The former governor and soon-to-be former governor of that golden state cali are now a cali cartel of violent rape abusers and hateful exploiters of me with their throngs of minorities, has been celebrities and already established but not quite on the non-stop tier of non-stop top awards as the bulk of those who have spent 18 years torturing me day and night remain after their careers were faltering until they leeched latched onto abusing me nearly to death. They remain despite my months of writing about them, only handing this torture apparatus to their "friends" who need this career-enhancement so they take turns all obrtaining lead roles oscars awards and asking me non-stop all morning for ideas. Ignoring them is impossible. The amount of energy required would take up litearlly all of my life force to ignore their violence since they augment it non-stop with physical torture such as tears pouring out of my eyes. My skin is thoroughly damaged my eyesight permanently deteriorated to a degree I can no longer read without glasses, the prescription is increasing and increasing. My face looking so foreign to me from not only tears forced out of my eyes hour and hours per day, for literally years on end without end daily (this had stopped for a while until newsom obtained pemission by trump to inflict this torture after I endorsed newsom's prop 50 in california--the redistricting plan. Under drugging and extreme violent torture I wrote a message to his facebook page, and like depp back in 2012 he began violence, rape torture and increased it to non-stop terrorism when I said "no" to being his willing "sex slave" abuse victim and substitute for his domestic violence problems, which all the people involved are heavily invested in transference onto the stalking target so it appears they are all by-products of domestic violence or extreme racist policy alteriing the possibility of people in the United States elevating above racist cliches that only the white nazis are the "most beautiful". The horrific endless physical torture for mutilation and destruction of the face has been ongoing since this plastic surgery rife hate group out of h-wood began clutching at destroying my lief in every way possible. Before that it was "Just" poisoning jme into a huge, football shaped poisoned and dying drugged into near comatose levels of incoherency victim to be exploited (ideas without end beginining with the English wealthy "art dealer" I met for circa 4 hours total back in 1987 during a summer vacation trip to London with a Eurail pass. I was put into a little "bedsit" studio across the street from him in Chelsea (the Engllish creep who has spent 16 hours pe day yelling non-stop abuse and death threat yelled "that's what you get for trying to live in Chelsea" when I had written in my blog that I was put there by a real estate agent when I asked for a little room on my budget (they raised the price for me it went lower after I stopped renting I had asked afterwards) and I had no actual "choice" in the matter I had no idea where to go and this agent told me there was '"one bedsit" which fit my request (in all of London) conveniently across the street in a "posh" area from a man connected to the contract my family had made with the English in connection to the movie Deliverance, back in 1974). Back to today: tears pouring out again as I sat yelling my tirade of "leave me alone" type "get off me" endless daily repetition of this theme. They sit like statues adorned with the promise that respecting any single thing about me is FORBIDDEN they happily comply. They remain sitting and digging into my psyche to obtain ideas. They never say thank you there never any interesting reply except for the ugly hissing of the dirty hate spawn of Depp yelling her daily non-stop "loser" at me after they obtain ideas (my ideas have furnished her movies, the only ones that made any significant headlines in her entire career and her modeling came about as part of this scheme to use h-wood to bring in nazi infiltrators via h-wood into controlling american politics using nazi and english crown money handed out and distributed like candy to drooling addicts Americans they call "stupid" behind their backs---they say it openly at me whenever they can, these nasty English in particular but it is echoed throughout the Euro-diaspora of nazi persuasion. But AFTER they torture me to obtain ideas and use tears torture in part to obtain ideas. The pain is now reaching agony misery stages of torture from over 15 years of tears being forced out of my eyes. Additionally as usual the russian ballet exploiter who operates a sly strategy of claiming to be "helping" me and adds a few tips, which are beneficial but only after I think of the tips myself first--thusly only repeating my thoughts and adding a few to adjust the endless onslaught of English, French,; Austrian and German rapists and abusers he partners with, as his proxy abuse squads groups of euro-haters screaming murder, all kinds of insults. The body builder out of Austria the former gov of that dread state which used to be some kind of "open-minded" paradise of developers and cereative potential is now torturing me non-stop for years to obtain original ideas which the English crown furnishes with millions of dollars in funding for huge grand set design and costume grandeur to bolster the scripts which have, in part my ideas derived out of torture and then the usual nazi platform propaganda scripts which are essential copies of paradigms of such platitudes which echoes the platitudes the politicians use, who also observe my screaming responses to "why is this bad" and then tears torture, everything broken, stinking and more damage to my body, my property what is left of it with endless death threats and abuse going on and on for hours per day. //Never once even a basic "thank you" or any kind of money or support just abuse and then they finally just vanish and they obtain the ideas, taking notes on how they can use the ideas, and then threatening me with death having their hateful expletive scream "loser" or they just say how "stupid" the ideas are and then I see my ideas used in their movies which I deem to be a lessening of extreme originality of my original concept and turned into yet another formula nazi propagandized movie which "wins' an award and then is forgotten evermore since the movies leave no lasting mark on anybody's minds except perhaps for the mental masturbation of watching their skank rape nazi women or men gyrating or heaving around with sexual allure supposedly (years of plastic surgery and modeling with all kinds of subliminals, I believe, to enhance this effect on the viewer). //The script to "help" me while I am exercising has been used by two foreign men coming out of the near former soviet and nazi encampments which Americans have "forgotten" were once dedicated to destroying American and infiltrating and taking it over. As if it was never a threat American nazi celebrities rally around the extremely violent abusers in their ploys and schemes of torture, obtained from Stasi and Nazi administrators of mind control operations. Tested in Nazi concentration camps, by CIA LSD drug lords posing as experimenting on mind control MK ULTRA upon the unwitting prostitutes and politicians who could be bribed thus the mind control was easily ascertained upon both the wealthy and eduated as well as the desperate and possibly less well-educated simultaneously. Their mind control operates always the same: I am exercising to try to break the "internal shelf structure" of hard posions jutting out of my back, blocking movement along with the fractured vertebrae along my entire spine, performed in the span of years to inflict total disability and then denying me health care, even when I obtained it after years of struggle and applying for disability--which they have had cut off and have tried in the past month to block all attempts for me to have it reinstated by infecting my laptop so badly infected it's unusable, turning electricity off completely where I live for days and days and then increasing the abuse from people in all tech shops to the point of near physical fights because I am under mind control in such spaces and unable to contain the rage they use brainwave and subliminal phrases and literal body functions to obtain (affecting thoughts and emotions into hyperbolic knee-jerk instant reaction of rage, combined with life-threat to my existence on levels of extreme stress and drugging abuse and all avenues of producing the hundred or so downloads this agency required for them to assess my case after 16 months of no response and non-stop abuse and torrture rape from one trump politician who partners with the usual obama and clinton teams and the old biden-era abusers from the dem party are sitting next to their "opponents on the other side" all working to abuse me into "submission" for their co-joint partnership in a total entropic overtake leading America into a non-stop fascist dictatorship but "benevolent" when the dems take power.

  The ploy that is used to obtain more perks, deals and permissions to control the entertainment-political entropic realm is handed to this ...