Thursday, August 20, 2026

My personal life experience) bad news & good news. It is a reflection of the dystopian malfunction of the United States' failure as a society to implement a society of anything other than dysfunctionality on almost every level possible.

 The Bad News *(for me, not for the swarms of hate women who had me raped and replaced their domestic violence/rape/pedophile/sleazy hateful drug addict/alcoholic "men" as the pumping ground for all their rage and hate which without a target who is vulnerable and handed over for them to maul mentally, sexually physically and in every other way possible in all human existence--


my face is a ragged, deformed black circles under my eyes domestic violence victimized destroyed visage of hate,misery and rage. They have changed my face to appear destroyed, their intention of course they are thrilled. I was offered modeling positions in my life but the physical deformity which I could not define in origin but knew I could not "make it" on any runway to walk straight without problems---and the scars on my body, and the crazy way I would react in situations which left me discredited (subliminal messages and actions which I could not control) and the endless bulge in my abdomen (poison which lodges in that area of my body and has been there for most of my life. I have appeared with a "pot" for most of my life but I did diet contiuously, athletic and always fighting for my beauty and health but just impaired. With modeling jobs offered I was till unable to function I declined knowing I could not function in that capacity due to crookedness and bulges in my body which  never left, my body misshappen but my face was beautiful and serene because I did not watch the bullshit tube I was not teleported to sleazy sick scum celebrities just dying to vent their death hate struggle for power over on someone else. A most murderous group of psychopathic hate filth I have never experienced this must psychological sickness from any group all my life in this outright open and visceral state which is amplified by the "go-getter" politicians all condoning this behavior because it is a shared trait of "success". I avoided the trappings of this mental constraint society until they began teleporting me as I was lured into all the false "feminist" and "fighting rapist" bullshit filth who have later come to violently hit, have me raped by their filth men, abused tortured poisoned mutilated deformed while they pump up on power and hormones derived therein.


THE GOOD NEWS is that I still have the huge ugly black poison bloating my abdomen but it's not like 9 months pregnant with a "chemical baby" as I called it. I am now able to wear clothing that is of a size I should ALWAYS have been able to wear, as I was always, despite the poisoning, of a comely physical shape athletic and strong despite the marring surgeries and deformities which people beginning with my brothers inflicted on me (while awake and sleeping). The brother who arrived smirking with his "I'm italian" wife an american laughing with the mafia shit scum about having me beaten by groups of their shit and scum and the hillary and democrat obama filth who are the destruction of any opposition to the rise of nazism and fascism they have been put in power to play these roles decades ago (by bush the inheritor of Hitler-supporting oil industry shit out of texas that is the bush family who repeated what hitler had stated a "new World Order" and he put in the black nazi counterparts as a huge deception, but following the clinton nazi white English-controlled puppets who implemented prison industrial complex for blacks and etc

I could go on and on, but I am destroyed. I look hideous. This group has put so much vioelnce on me the ugly sick shit filth of dirty arnold the fuck sc um stupid ape who has literally brought in over 500 shithead whores to literally rape beat and torture me every day in groups, dirty blonde nazi shit "men" the celebrities like the endlessly "winning" leo dicrapio who began with no oscars when he began his torture of me in 2012, and after non-stop yearly oscars with the shit of the english backing up this group, he's now murderously violent to continue this rigged awards for his dirty screaming yelling acting capabilities which I always considered pretty limited but increasingly so as he has never really impressed me but was charming in one movie (titanic) otherwise the same acting peformance for evewry other movie with a few variations on the same few facial expressions. IAnd then sean penn with the endless madonna bullshit hacking and her endless hacks into my youtube and he came with teams of blacks abusing me as I responded after a few hours, day after day with this  yelling ab use I began to physically try to get thjem off me b y rushing at them violently after years and decades of this ongoing literally every dyaa, day after day, after day after day, after day after week after month after year to the cheers of the shit of the american public the govenrment the filth out of whorewood and finally


I am; destroyed. Pigs liek that remain sitting in the rows waiting to grab my breasts to tug on them with rage and punching and kicking me for reacting violently to being abused yelled at by their black nazi partners as they all obrtained modeling jobs and the oscar for that rottern filth last year, with decrapio coming to yell violently at me with me tortured and then gavin newscum and then arnold this rapist fuck raping abeating picking me up hitting me whiel I am shitting pioson out that this filth rat had put in my body---years and years of that shit orfganizing non-stop mutiklation and rape of me

they remain protected and just endlessly lavishing in the more mansions multimillions of dollars they ahve added to the millions they already had but no oscars no trips to the oscars and thusly my ideas have furnished the sleazy sick ugliness and stupidity of shitalina and the equally blank and rotten empty black hole of shit pig pitt as they ahve gone to the oscars--with dirty tarantulaino with his bullshit nazi propaganda disguised behind a few black actors playing hip and cool but still endlessly propping up white preference and racism to the extreme behind a fake "disco" type song playlist of 70's black empowerment music. I am ranting but I look completely destroyed like a domestic violence beaten raped victim which I am

my beauty just gone destroyed they forced grey hair made m mostly bald forced me to shit poisonj out non-stop for over 30 years without end so sick I could not move I am still so ill I can't move can't function and I get on the laptop to block out the shit they scream at me for hours per day


today for some miracle someone got them to inflict their stupid ugly remarks but not screaming into my brain as loudly as usual and not as long--still the sick fucks comment on what I am doing make ugly hate comments now it's hissing l.oser and stupid for every thought eveyr action. i hqave been reacting with screaming rage as they beat and rape and hit and slap and abuse and then obtain ideas out of my trauma as ugly shit arnold this foul and dirty abuse and dirty sick gavin coming from a domestic violence background but still allowed to host rape culture out of california by a sick and disgusting culture 


and so I look destroyed my beauty is gone but my body is not huge and deformed jsut bulging and enlarged and deformed


My money cut off becauser I have fought for a country that has left me to die h omeless and b eaten and raped to death by shit sick fucks you all worship as some kind of great  artistic group which  they absolutely are not


stupid as fucking scum rorring on a hot tin roof that is all


no reward for me for fighting to protect american freedom just abuse from shit politicians who yell tropes they learned the ropes of lies and they remain poised to snort in more cocaine with the stinking and rancid ugly sick stupid as fuck group of filthy shit the gotti family which supplied dirty hillary and the biden family with cocaine (does anyoen remember that bags of cocaine were discovered in the white house under the biden administration)_ the crooked nazi biden family who issued in the destrtuction of black empowerment movement wo farrakhan can instruct the blacks to hate jews, participate in genocide and the thrill that sick pig-looking fuck has obtained in abusing having me raped as his hate for jews while lavishing praise for all teh blonde nazi jews who are responsible for the violence thgat he claims he is against--but the blonde nazis of white trash culture who really are the genocidal palistiniian terror-mongering murdering haters farrakhan lavishes his most groveling respect for


dumping everything on me and instructing the rancid shit black cohort all in power the obamas a disgusting abuse of power and this illusion that that pair of grifting lying crap are anything but actors playing roles rather than anything responsible the facade of that fuck obama and his wife has been one of the destroyers of american culture and the loss of freedom and the utter unravling of civil rights due to that pair of fucks and the black shit out of whorewood who are stupid and violent sick nazis one-and-all just not as openly active in this abuse upon me as the rancid shit who have repeatedly come to abuse me


and it goes on and on

so I look like a domestic violence totally beaten old and just almost dead victim because these fillthy rancid ugly rapist racists are so sick and rotten they are so violently abusive and domestic violence and rape is their outlet and that the shit of shitalina has actively stolen my concepts of my fight for the activation of resistance and thehn had me raped non-stop since 2013 and much earlier as I was being raped and poisoned to death by the filth shit who handed this tech to them--out of england. Repeat murder and death threats b y the english wealthy shit who come insulting me after they get me to react and I say anything original and anything about shakespeare is met by death threats to sh ut up as htey steal my ideas and furnish the stupid and rancid shit who play lead roles as if they are all original and me--my ideas not representing them and every idea of self-empowerment they work on to crush out of me


to replace my ideas with themselves while putting me as much as possible into the helipless and not powerful woman that they claim they are after stealing my i deas--when I wrote and write about how they are stealing my ideas they ahve english and german shit "men" violently rape and ab use me for hours per day

I am continuously screaming with rage after being abused hit slapped punched raped abuwsed abused

ugly sick arnold the filthy ugly sick fuck has had more than 500 shit whores beat abuse and rape me just in the last 6 months and only in teleportation not to count the hundreds of thousands they all have ordered to attack me for years and years and years and years when I finally am able to get out of these filthy stinking rooms where I try to create beautiful interiors and gardens they kill trees plants and throw garbage everywhere and then laugh and say that this is me, not them


and it is just one day of not hours of being hit screamed at punched raped slapped and tortured but the shit pigs are still there


the fuckers running for office are hacking their crap endleslsy onto my  youtube channel. goddamn rancid mandami is endleslsy shoving his greasy sick face on my every youtube page as is ossoff who u ndoubtedly is j8ust another fraud but I could be wrong (doubtful extremely doubtrul)


otherwise, rancid shit newscum hacks occassionally I am continuously pounding the "not interested" b utton to get them off

but perchance if I click on the videos they join in, ossoff not openly in front of me but obviously he's there in the background enjoying obtaining his promotions for participation. 


the year that dirty lindsey graham got his immunity from testifying in his corrupt inclusion in the prison and Georgia election interference that trump also has gotten out of , ossoff was "helping prisoners' in the exact same prison system that was threatening to have trump imprisoned, including the fanni willis debacle which put her as a fool and discredit thus rendering the entire spectacle dissolved and thrown away. His "help" for prisoners in that state I feel was part of the bullshit "help"| that these politicians alwaysw use as an excuse to really go into these arenas of State power using this as leverage to do trump's agenda. 


Otherwise, the rancid dirty daughter or sister of grease graham who came with hegseth hogsith to abuse and smile and laugh and smirk as they asked me fo rideas, laughing laughing until I finally reacted in rage  hitting them to shut up, trying to not react like this until the 5th hour of non-stop me spilling my ideas which they listened to so intently--always ugly shitnigger arnold is there to record everything I say so he can come up wiht his nazi shit teams new and original ideas while as I collapse on my bed from toxic shoc k and exhaustion as they are killing me every day like this--they have my hair once more smeared with stinking greasy filth substances and hair falling out until I have a tiny little set of strands hanging off my scalp and the hair keeps falling and that is his "reward" which is also murdering me as he told me many times he would do.


That is the good news, I can wear clothing that I shoulud not have been 6 times larger than for years huge and deformed from the murder attempts they made in having horrific bloating poisoning performed on me

oh yes, in my ranting midst, the rotten shit from south caroline calling her nasty filth self a "christian" and me deplorable and because I read tarot and worked at the lusty lady they call me a prostitute evil a witch and deserving of being raped to death as a result--literally. and themselves for being paid and promoted by having me raped and tortured on a literal 24/7 basis they are exalted christians so good and pure and good and good they all are


and I saw a clip someone hacked onto my youtube this morning from cnn saying she was an embarrassment because she stated she was not informed of the Taiwan and China situation and could not anser the questions posited by the special election committee or however it was televised---I heard her ask one reasonable and intelligent question of me the years ago when graham took me to his "family" told me she was his "mother" I could only see the broad outline of her face and body type but it was her. They asked me what I thought about christianity I said I thought the image of the jewish man being crucified was horrific and not the origin of the actual movement which, in it's original state the real symbol had been the fish and not death crucixion and worshipping death. I could not get to even a syllable of my last statement I just wrote, I only said I objeced to the image of the jewish man on a cross which has re-created racism in the viewer and this has helped to retain the image of jews with murder and death. The gruop of the graham "family" walked out as I said this and then she returned, asking me to clarify and then intelligently she restated it because I can't write, think or say anyting clearly in this state whether I am fighting typing as I am now--it is impossible fo rme to type without their hacking interference blocking keyboard function and I can't think clearly ever while I am in this position and never in public

I miss words they hack they rewrite and in public I can't think clearly I am always attacked by brain-altering tech when I am dealing with any communication whatsooever in any state, waking or sleeping. The only time they stop the thwarting of my intelelctual capacity but still forcing a sieve of information extraction nevertheless so either I spend what tiny energy I have left fighting to remain silent and it is impossible my thoughts are so instant and this is forced on me--IK am always so ill from the core of my body with murderous poisons either trapped and me fighting to release them with fresh drugging after rape and abuse while in deep sleep states

or, I am shitting out murder poisons and so ill I cqan't move and can't think and I remain in so much sickness and pain I can't study I can't read I can't accomplish anything they scream yell and I fight back

to defend america from the nazi overtake which no one cares about


and this rancid sleazy crap associated with greasy graham who I believe was murdered by trump for his spewing of pro-killing war which is all the rage with these shit filth crap politicians and the ignorant whorewood shit group

but he was so vocal ab out yearning to kill and kill and probably his advice lead trump to go to war in iran in the first place

the southern christian bullshit groups wanting all the jews who are not as blonde and nazi as possib le killed off, their money stolen as the nazis like arnold shitnigger all yearn to recreate and are workign every minute to program this into america--if and when they take over whorewood without any resistance as they are  scheming to do using this contract which every shit politician in congress has fully coordinated to help achieve in one way or another


but, the christian shit like the crap runing for senate currently are wanting another holocaust and to take israel over; that always was the plot the english influenced the "south" and south carolina was the first State to begin the English-supported divide and conquer scheme to infiltrate america and retake their colony--dirty filthy hillary and bill with the english background (bill obtained a scholarship to study at Oxford where his mafia background and criminal background waws groomed to become the agent of malfeasance take over and this is common with all the shit attacking me they all have history of living and working with euro-nazi land)

and so, with all that push for the same policies that lindsey had implemented with the same nazi "christian" groups funding and supprting the rise of nazism with arnold who absolutely is in control a billion percent over california and whroewoood which means control over politicians and I have b een witnessing this for years--dirty sick pelosi was the first major politician I saw following his orders to threaten my life for fighting for "democracy" but not saying that I was fighting for "democracy" but human rights instead and to not have america taken over by nazis and euro-hate--I saw them envelope south beach and watched as they kicked out the latinos and jews but only the most nazi of the rest are allowed to remain. It had been a very joyous beautiful place before this contract out on me put nazis working with stallone and filthy nasty steven tyler into power the nazis frenchy italian and english and german turned south beach and floria into a nazi haven and fascist force epicenter. There had always been nazi groups in other parts of Florida but they got rid of the freedom and opportunitiews for people like me and all the others to have businesses and just enjoy the multicultural aspect. The difference between people happy, joyous and peacefully walking around south beach and the pornograhpic sleaze that the eurotrash shit put into action with rape culture misogyny and racism the eradication of the minority-owned businesses for euro-nazi fuck franchise huge corporagte businesses controlling the music and entertainment industry turned into franchise disco nazi envelopment, huge masses of white nazis from around the country flock to south beach for white nazi parties of sexualized frenzy. the blacks have become violent in the spring break after the whites come to ravage and have their own orgies the students and everything and everyone else.

Like everything else they do, the beauty of the beach was turned into a greasy and dirty almost lifeless inorganic beahfront where teh beautiful colorful fish just died out--the coral systems are in such decline the beach has eroded the buildings are collapsing due to the nazi rape scum developer who came to bring rape culture into promince his name is thomas kramer--he changed south beach and turned it into a nazi enterprise. I worked selling cigars along the entire region for a few years I was one of the ways in which nazis obtained their control over businesses by having me drugged rape and then abusing me also mak8ing me pregnant as well. I was surrounded by horrific rape and gang stalking scum it was so bad that I took them to court in Miami at the courthouse and there is still a record of  me having done that. Rancid fuck trump teleported the creep out of france, half Jewish his father a holocaust survivor who did all he could to transmu8te into a nazi with his controller handler wife--trump brought this fuck who I took to court for  stalking and attacks to grab me in the p-ssy as he is famous for having stated and all this for having defended myself against all their poisoning rape and fighting endlessly so they will not destroy america and especially by bringing more of this sick shit into power as they had done on south beach--trump also moved to south beach and south florida while the eurotrash was turning it into a fascist nazi enclave


and so I have my reasons for trying to not allow this to cdontinue any longer--I watched as they killed and put people in prison and jail who had obtained business success and then took over their businesses--prince was one of those his ideas stolen by the french sick fuck who partnerd with the stallone shit team and tyler team to have me poisoned and raped to death--their objecxtive and they laughed and abused me the last time I was in south beach and pointed at my huge bulging poisoned body while I had been slim and beautiful they made sure to have me enlarged and deformed to kill me for having defended myself once their nazism became opern and apparent and they began really abusing me

and then they just handed this over to the shit of whorewood and it's been unbelievable rape and torture ever since with me fighting for my life and fighting to write ab out the inevitable destruction to the country that they are still implementing. 


So, the dirty sick stupid crap spawn or "sister" of lindsey graham came and turned into a silent energy sucking and idea sucking parasite alongside rancid hegseth who on the same day or the next day began touring for politican leverage in --was it Iowa--a few days ago he went from torturing and hitting me to lecturing at a political rally while his job he ignores--the people contemleting suicide on the military boats he is responsible for and neglecting as they are ravaged withg the misery and destruction that dirty shit arnold instructs them all to inflict--he controls and the german rancid nazi shit control all the "sides" of all the stupid apes who are part of eveyr fake division such as maga and democrat and progressive so that mandami and ben shapiro each came to abuse me and smile lovingly at the rancid german and ugly arnold to get their permission to spew out more of their controlled opposition and their division statements but fully only attacking me in reality---


the sister daughter of graham appeared incompetent according to the CNN reporters bvut as I screamed at her when she was finished slapping me from side angles as gavin the scum had told her to do, which is what he h as been doing and tears sreaming out of my destroyed eyes to the point of agony and torture and my face is compeltely destroyed form it now


also hackers are blocking keyboard function so all I type appears 20-30 sedconds after I pound eveyr single key down with my entire arm and part of my body to get the letters to appear otherwise nothing shows up

and it's continuously written wrong so I can't type and can't think

but she had asked me previously before her fixation with obtaining political leverage to continue the nazi overtake of israel, and of course millions of dollars from the insider trading and just like al lof this group and it's pig denizens, they are incompetent but they just want to grab power and the shit controlling them (ugly arnold and his nazi league really putting incompetence compeltely on all sides in all avenues of power pollution and destruction of america the soviet plan to destroy america "from within" as Kruszhev had screamed (sorry wrote it wrong it is too hard to fu nction on this computer--I have had to turn the laptop off and on 25 times today just to get it to function at all the hacking is non-stop I clear the cache but they have broken the bios system and uefi and this was done by the shit who "fixed" the malware the filth put on my computer when I bought it--a long story)

and I told her, this dirty nasty nazi female running for senate just a few days ago--that she had been somewhat intelligent years ago (and my daily abuse has not stopped for a single day since that time and graham was immunized from having to testify in the georgia election interference case, while ossoff was "investigating"" the prison system and involved in the criminal justice system in georgia exactly at that same time---so he had access to records, the people in power and the court system as well and the money poured into protecting these sick filth creeps has turned into offshore crypto and insider trading deals for the demo-rats and the endless obama and clinton and james carville control over the dem party--I watch ossoff and his lectures and I see a bot with psychopath eyes telling people what they want to hear, this is a trait of psychopathy but his face belies his lack of expression he is soulless and just performs his role theatrically--but he was heavily involved in the arena which exonerated esssentially trump and graham just as willis was investigating,she undoubtedly was insructed to have sex with her partner so they could nullify her prosectioin, etc etc that is how these  rancid lying meaningless lying fucks all operate

graham is being trained in how to follow orders and be part of their nazi team. Both hegseth and graham sat smiling as I was screaming in rage, which arnold organizes every day if he doesn't beat and threaten to kill me h imselfj which he used to do but he has thousands of shit creeps who will do it for him plus the drugging plus the endless drooling compliance of newsom who is just a greasy sick fuck in my opinion at this point


and so, I screamed at  her before I rushed at her screaming to get off me finally after the 5 hour mark of me gtelling them and arnold sitting behind me, they kept staring behind me while they smiled looking like beauty constastant smiling for photo-op allure at someone sitting behind me--and it was dirty shitnigger arnold who is builing up a nazi cartel. I told her that he had learned to just obey and not think or express anything of any contemplative nature at least towards me--the dehumanization which nazi arnold is inculcating in these filth apes all of them from whorewood has lead to the rise of nazism and death squads in america the energy transmitted by these filth creeps like dicrapio and penn really has lead to dehumanization of society division and murder appetites to kill off minorities but the movies are always reverse psychology


she then performed a "duh"moment on the cameras which the comlicit cnn crew focused on saying she was incompetent and the made jokes. The laughing jocular vein is a version of reverse psychology to laugh off and make light of the foibles of the really serious flaws in judgement that abound in the trump adminstration which were there with the democrats but they alway shave staff and protocol to appear like they "care" while easing the way for the complete overtake by the trump admin to dismantle al lthey claimed were helping society--


so her seemingly "stupid" response was actually part of her plan and she was instsructed to say this beforehand. To prove that she will follow orders and obey what is instructed of her in details she just "doesn't understand" just is not informed of. It is seriously doubtful that she has no real grasp of the Taiwan and China situation what she was saying was her nazi cue to appear like she will do what it takes to follow what shit like arnold instruct her to do. A blank slate, an empty promise of enacting the policies the nazis instruct of her without blathering openly as lindsey the grease stain had done about loving killing, a blemish on the real appetite of death and murder  that abounds (on the demorat side as well).


I have no doubt that arnold shitnigger grew up in an abusive environment and overcompensated with his bulk huge body configuration which was then sent to america to implement the nazi image and then he has been trained, drugged no doubt and mind controlled programmed himself to follow orders conveyed through the same mechanisms which they use to transmit their ugly dirty nasty destruction unraveling of my body and soul and sense of self every moment scdreaming loser and ugly and bitch and etc and sucking ideas out

but he is undoubtedly a victim of early violence, and the graham family appears a bit dysfunctional as well 

they all are really sick people with addiction problems chosen by this nazi group to do what it takes, say what is instructed of them--and they become so prominent that they don't have to study their lines they just repeat what is issued through the tech into their brains

I watched a clip yesterday about marlon brando where he said he didn't have to study his lines any longer, he used a tape recorder while filming to just repeat what the tapes told him to say as his lines. This tech is now undetectable for the visual observer it is transmitted directly into the brain.


They are freezing my computer again--they freeze it an average of 6 times oor more per  hour. The good news is that I wrote about this and am relaying a serious issue that no one gives a fucking iota of concern about, not a single person takes what I write seriously but they keep asking me for ideas on a perpetual daily scale.


the bad news is that the hate and abuse is killing me I look like a violence victim aged destroyed but the bulge of huge poison deformity is much smaller but still there--any moment at my most sick state they have the ugly and sick shit of the gotti family this ugly rat filth of imperioli this rancid "actor" they got skank gaga to abuse me violently along with that fuck from msnbc---lawrence odonnel who came pointing a gun at me years ago and brought skank gaga to violently assault me sdreaming as he keeps hacking his lying lectures onto my youtube--so many people do this and have been doing it, bernie sanders did it for years but whenever he comes to abuse me with aoc they scream they will make me homeless and "no wonder they call you a bitch" and then they all--the entirety fo them--scream how ugly I am compared with the plastic surgeyr parasitic women who have spent literally decades having me raped and tortured all with rench and english backing--the half english and half french skanks who are overjoyed and are told by their french and english mommies to have me made deformed ugly broken down--they so want jews ugly frumpy destroyed broken raped before they use the dehumanizing literature to have people just abuse and kill jews because they look so broken down and people are so engrossed in physical beauty and allow people who look wealthy and "good" to get away with crime and will happily kick any one who appears destroyed to death because they are so v ulbnerale and ab used


tis is also the point of ab using me endlessly until I look old, broken down my face looks like a beaten rape and domestic violence victim severely abused and filled with hate

every day hours of abuse and torture they inflict on me for over 15 years it has not stopped

you fucks can't even stop this for one single day

and of course, you all love them for it. Some of the most supportive of this are the jews and the blacks and latinos they just happily want me in the death lynch mob position endless kicking victim beating rape and the more hateful and broken down ugly with huge black circles under my eyes with tears streaming out non-stop day after day until my eyes are dsetroyed y face is horrific and broken down from eyars of screaming fighting physically screawming fighting physically hitting screaming they feed off it the womaen who saw me beautiful with couragious ideas about women fighting against rape and domestic vioelnce made sure to steal my ideas to resprfesnt themselves, also my tarot reading which the "christian" shit like mike ujohnson yell at me with murderous intent but wallow with love at the shit blonde part eurotrash shit women who steal my ideas and become mediums for the movies but yet, I"mj a bitch evil a witch and then these same men rape me (johnson has done this a few times u sing really sick and disgusting evil forms of sexual abuse truly a mentally ill sick fuck he is) and they all are, and dumping their domestic violence sick shit on me and laughing as I scream and rush at them violently after the 4-6 hour mark of abuse and torture

they got dirty sick scum tom hardy to abuse me for 16 hours per day for over 6 months then this german sick fuck to beat and punch me in the face pointing guns at me and laughing with the depp shit rat who has stolehbn my ideras and for years since she was 13 gvettibgn endless global aawards for bringing every french and english nazi into whorewood wiht arnold with his dying career being elevated

that ugly rancid filth loser fuck began by replacing trump the first year that piece of shit took office and since then has resumed his stupid ape career with hollywood dying out the movies are such shit he is such a blank and rancid ugly sick fuck and all he has done to "achieve" anything is follow sxripts and present a psychopathic fuck you attitude and also his movies emphasize going outside the law to get "revenge" (the same hate plot that tarantinula the cockraoch scum creep with endless ideas poured into his one-mental lane of hate and revenge and death with sneering hate jokes psycyopathy they all offer as the antidote to  "bullies' but they are teh emobiment of bulling violence and psychopathic murder.



so I figvht for humanity to not have the last country on the planet which offererd freedom from the hate and oppression that king george of england had imposed on america and its' bveen shit infiltrating and taking over but especially since WWII with the nazi gold the pigs have purchased hollywood completely and control congress as well. Teh 8ugly greed of the filth like elizabeth warren a mos bizarre and ugly example of this reverse psychology being used by the demo-rat party progressive teams hwo are comletely aligned with nazis--mandami is nust another sick fuck part of the nazi cohort and I could go on and on

it is so impossibvle to type and seeing my face just completely broken down ugly from years of sc4eaming that america will not be turned into a nazi country\with hate being punched slapped the obamas and farrakhan rushing to ask me for ideas all smiling with love and adoration at the german shit filth who rape and beat me saying they are part of the "superiority" teams and sneering with hate at me as soejmthing "inferior" because they are so "superior" meanwhile they continue to continuously, literally nonstop torture me to obtain ideas to sell as their superiority concept of human integrity, rising above oppression and fighting tyranny, rape and abuse. 


|And tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow forever I have to go th rough tears streaming out ofr my eyes, my internet being blocked ot the point I can't use it and am fighting day and night to obtain anything and achieve any single thing like just surfing the internet to get their ugly shit out of my bfrain as they rush at me endlessly to kill me in a truly horific way

thge silence of the shit government the endless jon ossoff fuck videos the endless bernie sanders videos the endless goddamn sick ugly face of mandami who is doing things that someone should have done years ago--he is perfomring the socialist acts that the german government stole as concept that they obtained from the jews who lectured about equal rights and then were killed and their money and ideas stolen. Marred and mangled people could more easily kill them once they appeared like torture victims, abused with huymiliation abuse and deformation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My personal life experience) bad news & good news. It is a reflection of the dystopian malfunction of the United States' failure as a society to implement a society of anything other than dysfunctionality on almost every level possible.

  The Bad News *(for me, not for the swarms of hate women who had me raped and replaced their domestic violence/rape/pedophile/sleazy hatefu...