Friday, August 21, 2026

More hours of abuse from gotti and termini88er hate team to obtain ideas and information on creative themes so they can steal them, use them and just to screw me and then insult me instantly afterwards. They used to get the thing from depp to scream "loser" after they abused and issued death threats to obtain creative ideas since not only can I not type any longer without endless blocks from hacking malware on my keyboard--every time I type, every computer I use, years and years and decades of this ongoing without a single moment of having actual real access to typing without having to pound every key, backspace almost eveyr word to retype and then my brain under assault so I am blocked and going into hyper-ranting mode etc confused, and then exhaustion they also attack my nervous system also my hands waiver in hesitation over the keys because they are attacking the compartmentalized section of my brain to render motor skills blocked--but for my hands and that system ont my other body functions. //They sit the inperioli hate thing dude issues death threats of extreme brutal murder, or just their presence triggers this hate and disgust and the tortures and murder attempts rape and violence they and the rest of this "team" of celebrities, trump hillary clinton the obamas a host of senators and house representatives (of what exactly they represent is only mafia and nazis in actuality and their combined "interests" in retaining power and monopoly and destroyinhg america so they can all obtain mansions and yachts in the Mediterranean on their new mansions luxury with orgies and all the drugs and alcohol and drugs and escorts possible and everything else, and for their little kiddies as well; that is what the american government currently and for many decades has represented and I must see this and witness it every day). The mafia unable to think of anything but death and murder threats, jokes revolving around abusing people and smug psychopathy jokes, with termini88er the same mentality and of course, friendly with warm overtures to those who comply so they "love" all the gifts he provides the upgrades and promises of endless monopoly for every facet of american life as they sell out the country for overtake they are elated--everyone else can screw off and be fooled and deluded by their elite mind control writers and creators of content so the lectures and promises for hope and change for the next election "win" over but the same wave of nothing and the same hate cartel keeps everything operating for a smooth transition to only serve them and their interests. The next wave of politicians promising relief from the hate cartel of the cuts to health care and housing are all part of the hate attacks on me, in the background many of them but still are making their "moves" so don't expect any kind of hope or change in the upcoming future from the destruction this group is wreaking to society for their endless luxury . Asking me for ideas and then mutilating torturing abusing deforming my body to force me into looking broken, destroyed mentally physically is also their goal of total destruction of me but first sucking all they can out of me. The nazi women are thrilled about having me p hysically broken down, beaten raped poisoned and drugged for decdaes by now with the men abusing punching slapping the woman laughing yelling insults. Under life-threatening torture they continue the moment I wake up to spend hours extracting ideas out of me--in perpetual isolation all emails all animals all people shunning all animals I take in are killed and taken away so there is literally zero interaction excepyt for abuse and haste. all beautiful plants are killed only struggling and half dead plants on my patio for years and years and years and years this has been done while this group of hate has gone to oscars year after year, the actors who don't steal my ideas abuse rape and torture me and then come back and back and back years and years and years to get more.j so today they peformed this, asking me about the creative process. Because I have no one to talk to every moment for decades just shitting poison out dying from poisoning the only contact I get are people sitting in the chairs yelling "tips" on how to exercise as I cna't keep screaming to shut up and leave me alone eveyr moment of every day while they do this. So they did it again today. After about 30 minutes of me going into happy friendly advice to get them to care about people to care about opening their minds they began yelling how I am "always ugly" after they extracted ideas. I went into the u sual physical violence stage of screaming that I can't ignore them and that they are ugly stupid sick fucking scum as u sual screaming in rage that I can't stop talking or answering this group of leeches life screw sick hate which is perpetually handed over to abuse me--for some reason it is inexplicable. The politicians who profit off this come and abuse and threaten me, but asking me for ideas and asking me if I consider their malfeasance and this torture contract to be "great" of course I yell about how corrupt and sick they are. They get their mafia and nazi partners the gottis the deniro pesce and arnold terminigger and hate group and gavin newsom and the endless shitalina english crown pig ape pitt crews of actors to unleash their violence drugging destrtoying my body my beauty my health--every day being murdered slowly every day sick ugly arnold the filth stench exracts ideas out of me--they record my answers they instantly abuse and threaten me and promise they will kill me when they are finished and it goes on and on. Layers of actors with their directorsand whatever else trying to obtain oscars for the next year sit comfortably day after day--the nolen team of hate which has been years and years of english abusers partnering with nolen and the americans all smug and satisfied they will "win" the rigged oscars awards sit as I am screaming tears streaming out of my eyes looking old broken and like I've been beaten raped and punched and hit and kicked and slapped and abused and tortured and poisoned for over 30 years which is what they are still doing. I yell that they are rancid shit after the 6 hour mark of non-stop abuse and asking me for ideas. The shit goverment protects them they "win" more awards and contracts the politicians get to "win" again they get to run for president if they just abuse and slap hit rape and torture me because ugly arnold and ugloy shit whorealina can't aabide me to be beautiful have more creativity they can't stand to see me with beautiful cloting living in a beautiful home even if impoverished all they do is leave dead cockroaches black goo on my floor have their mechancial arms rip skin and parts of my body off while I am asleep if I collapse from shock and toxic shhock and sickness from the poisons they put in they smear hair removal stinking greasy subytances into my hair, cut into my teeth adn gum line, cut holes in my cuticles which are infected, grey green and black all toes have been broken adn are pointing in nearly opposite directions my body covered with scars my face broken down from e yars of screaming rage after they abuse and torrure me. Ugly shit arnold having obtained his resurgance into movies through this contarct for the past year this ugly sick fuck scum has zero creattivity and is unleashing the mafia to obrtain ideas out of me perpetuall ythe group of ac5ting shit from the nolen bullshit movie circuit are endlessly abusing me for years for hours per day and replacing the terminigger shit whore filth prostituted dumb nazi fuck you all put in power to destroy america from within. It is never stopped. The fucking pigs did it again today and again I write this post again writing about how they are destroying america from within as you all cheer them on. A take over of american media and politics and the stupid shit americans involvedd can't wait the promises of them and their shit children being models in paris with front row appearances as has been happening non-stop since dirty ugly shit depp creep greasy sick fuck began his violence on me the children of these pig shit creeps get every nazi bigot in the modeling world to rush to join in as they are taking over and destroying americaa using these stupid apes. The mafia absolutely sleazy and rotten shit crap parasites on me and hailed by dirty filth like hillary clinton and the rancid dirty james carville and the trump team all the same gruop all working to suck out and drain. They viciously assault me after 20 years or more of just being raped and poisoned and beaten by their europigape nazi fuck partners associated with dirty filth stallone and tyler and they are heralded as being "great" their shit replaces any new talent continuously.

 I'm so sick of yelling screaming at them and hitting them as they smile and smirk because this is the reaction this group of sick slime shit use every single day to obtain their prizes and promotions. If I lose my control after hours per day, as these ugly sick shit whores can't create anything they steal ideas and turn it all into nazi propaganda every single time. J lo continues to play "opposition" good cop as is now another american actor who appeared to abuse me years and years ago--but now he is running for top actor award in the nolen film, or for the nolen team he's the front row seated abuser who threatened me with extreme violence now with j-lo he is playing the "nice cop" after the death threats from gotti and imperioli and deniro and pesce and u gly arnold terminigger. That ugly scum terminigger has picked me up punched me raped me put over 500 shit whores into abusing me for the last 3 months alone.  Years of his politicians like dirty nancy pelosi threatening my life with lindsey graham and trump and the slew--he has been behind absolute mutilation of my body and rape for years and years has been handed top h-wood priority. It is a fact that the "numbers" for hollywood movies and that town itself are dwindling so badly that it's notable and the prestense is that arnold is going to save h-wood because no one knows tha the helped to destroy it in the first place for the overtake. Movies are being produced in "cheaper" venues but that means Nazi euro hate land places like Ukraine or Slovania (as in the trump partnership with this group and that connection also to fund the former soviet empire which is still entrenched in those countries--the full soviet overtake and by the way, austria was on the former demarcation of the "iron curtain" and that these scumbag slime creeps out of germany and austria are not fully-loaded stasi and nazi operatives working with putin is unbelievab le that no americans certainly noting connected to the pigness of hegseth who is just greed and destruction amplified but his "job" is really to destroy america from within he gets to become president he assumes if he just proves how ugly and nasty he is towards me as with the rest of them

once they destroy america full on fascism and death squads and nazi overtake will really begin not merely the cutting of health care but the replication of nazi germany but more like the total crushing apparatus of the soviet empire under stalin or his successors--one of which threatened to "bury" America "from within"

they are performing this task now.


To the applause of the public

as I wrote yesterday, the farce that the democrats are coming to the rescue as in that Ossoff delusion out of Georgia-his endless hacking into my youtube channel has proven to me at least that he is a malignant force which fully helped to put trump in power by performing the controlled opposition role of "doing a study into the Georgia prison system" just at the same time that fanni willis was supposed to conduct investigation into Trump and Graham's election interference and in the jail system/prison that trump took that infamous photo which the nazi maga all cheered about--how tough he appeared in that prison photo for that one hour he was put in that prison that ossoff later "investigated" thusly giving him privileges and an excuse to pay off buy off and explore as senator how to unravel the prosecution, how to play the deconstruction of the case how to make willis appear defunct and how to buy off the judge and the system "from within" while appearing that he was "helping the worst prison system in America' through a "study" 


That is the kind of "left" grift that has been ongoing since long before the kamala cycle of deception which this group also handily concocted with the aid of oprah who is just a vessel of instruction relayed and a bogus player in the overtake of the counttry by extreme racist fascist entities out of eurohate land like arnold shitnigger


I can't scream and y ell this at them although I already did today. They all smile and nod and then finally leave because ugly stupid sick arnold obtained his daily information session derived out of physical extreme torture near death adn death threats not just administered by the rancid gotti shit crap endlessly coming now that the midterms are looming and they will be there every single fucking day until something, if ever, pries them off. Me screaming and lunging at them violently after hours per day after years and years of horrific destruction to my body home finances and life


the day that they got social security to really abuse me--before they even cut my ssi disability off--dirty ugly victoria gotti appeared to laugh with sinister "ha ha got you" because that had been my one and only staple of security.  


They remain every day torture abuse and information extraction. i can't fight every moment every day for years and years all morning every day my body is so fatigued bcecause I am SHITTING MURDER POISONS OUT ugly sinister sick stupid fuck arnold shitnigger monitors my brainwavesr as they always atatck me for ideas and to abuse me when I am at my peak sickness--in the middle of the night this gruop of shit did this while I was in deep sleep screamong to get this stinkning ugly filth fuck off me the gotti fuck famikly shithole group of crap are going at me night and day .j


I was extremely ill they monitor my brainwaves while I am in deep sleep state so at healing time of theta and my body is in the most healing stage they abuse me and get me into a state of semi-consciousness in the teleported state while I am in pain from healing as they "wake "me to obtain ideas and abuse me-at my nadir of sickness they rush to abuse me and then suck ideas out.


this has been ongoing since i watched two clips of that ugly hulk of bulk of shit and hate and crap amidst the endless hackiung from all the other pieces of shit endlessly rushing to abuse me

I watch this crap because they are abusing me to death I try to change my brainwaves I try to learn abou thow to protect my body and my computer from their hacking so they hack videos with their shit celebritiies associated with the english shit mob connected to nolen waitinf for   his next "win" by having his actors violently and murderously assault and rape me (ongoing for years he "wins' almost eveyr fucking years the year of barbie his shit movie with the irish fuck actor who is still ahcking his rotten face into computer clips about operating systems this is done while I am cleaning the stinking filth they perpetually pour and spraay into my room while I fight to get the poison they raped and injected into my body and are still poisoning me to death with the incessaant noo-stop drugging they rely on to obrtaiin these hysterical rage reactions 


the pig scum begin teh second I wake up or therabouts they must assemble the pigs and whores (male and female they are conjoined pigs and whorees)

I write this now after they have finally shut up abecause I have been on computer for hours to get their ugly sick energy out of my mind but they are still there inserting their death and hate insults and threats

----------------

This list includes rancid "democrat" podcasters but worse are the rancid Progressives---headed by antisemitic bernie sanderrs the typis jewish nazi who sneers with contempt at me and makes jokes hugging all the blonde nazis and bringing in his nasty dirty minorities who yell scream stick their penises out at me to prove they can run for president as the hip alternatives to the conventional parties but in reality they are splitting the vote as bernie had done for the trump first debacle election with hillary endlessly pursuing me through the gotti deniro and pesce teams--all playing "democrat" (deniro in particular) "against" trump which is the typical nazi endeavor in whorewood to play anti trump the filth crap who play "pro kamala" but are abusing me for being not blonde and white like the ugly skanks who they adore who rush with ment o rape me so my beauty is destroyed while they also steal ideas on how to fight men raping them obtained out of joyfully handing them over to me and mentally masturbating with huge sadistic smiles while I am being raped for saying that they are   ugly and not beautiful--over 15 years of non-stop daily torture poisoning rape an dmutilation and me screaming every day at them to shut up go away they are stupid ugly sick obtsaining my ideas and having my cat stolen my home stinking and filthy without end stinking filth on clothing beds the walls the floor all furniture ripped shreded stinking broken sprayed with black substqances and brown goo they put cockroaches in my room whenI leave--the smear substances to attract cockroaches and insects using their mechanical arms--they inject silicon into my body to make it appear that I have cysts they smear filth and poison into my scalp my body my mouth my vagina tears pouring out of my eyes for defending myself


fighting every day to heal so I am not destroyed and homeless once their plan to take my only financial support away from me--they have done this for over 16 months for having saved covid stimulus relief money in my bank account plus student loans so my income was higher than the accepted very low amount acceptable for disability SSI--then abusing me for 3/4 of the day and night (16 hours day and night, for every day for at least one year and longer going on like this) last night they attacked me in deep sleep while my body was in extreme pain and they monitor my brainwaves to teleport me asking what I think of this rancid ugly sick fuck terminigger as I scream that he is stinking and filthy--like gavin old scumn the other rancid corrupt shit governor they have so much stinking filth sprayed on my clothing literally all I wear for daily use is stench-drenched with the sprays these dirty filthy rapist scum ape whore creeps and their filty blonde nazi shit women all laugh about inflicting as I deny them sexual access with my permission as I fight perpetually now my face is haggard grey hair mostly balding my body covered with blemishes tattooed into my skin liver spots everywhere from life-threat murder atttempts at poisoning

shittibng this poison out without end for over 30 years--I began shittibng hugie piles of poison out around 2000 and earlier I was doing this when ever I had to exert my body but paralyzed otherwise

fighting for my life due to this poisoning for decades

and they rush to torture me when I am seriously ill from shitting out poisons that are buried in my body and have been for decades

in deep sleep state, and after having drugged me in my sleep state upon waking when I am so dazed and drugged adn with this rat-faced set of shit the imperioli and the rat skank gaga this u gly sick pop singer who always was a turn off accoustically to me always I considered her a mafia inclusion into stardom because of mafia influence but could not identify the source and never cared in the first place--but she came to abuse me viciously last week and the abuse was so disgusting she is such a filth scum ape and I was fighting and screaming. And every day they do this to me so that every single day I am in states of hate, rage and screaming yelling and fighting after the 4-6 hour mark of their endless "bitch stupid loser" and insults and death threats and asking me for ideas the entire time because they can'yt think of anything outside of cliche formulas and all the DECADES tehse filthy boring shit celebrities have been in the industry they could not fashion a single award-winning movie. the current nolen fucker I think won some award back in the late 90's and has not "won" anything I am unceratin about that not going to check on it. His movie crap is included now in the endles slist of shitalina and the black nazis and all the crap who are partnering with them wheneve I try to dissassociate from the reality of this murder and death trip hell they force on me--my face so broken ugly and like I'm a true victim of violoence and abuse--like the faces of people incarcerated in horrific deadly violence in prisons I have the same hate look frozen on my face from YEARS AND YEARS OF TORTUER AND ABUSE

inflicted by trump that filthy fuck crap who asked me what i thought about his presidential win after he "won" the probable rigged election in 2024--with hate and rage and I had spent years watching how the demo-rats just kept :"failing" at doing anything but allowing him to get back in power--then seeing the rat shits who assaulted me with shit nigger arnold into obtaining luxury swimming pools in san francisco while american swere going  homeless that was pig lousy nancy and then shit gavin the rape scum filth crap who is just a sinister dirty white trash fuck put into power he appears to have been a serious cocaine user his behavior is one of neurological plummet of all moral fiber and a drug-type personality. High on power and stealing money and luxury so easy to purchase for the whoreness of aarnold and his nazi teams. Their only influence is to pay whores to corrupt america  but pretend to care that has been their control over the left for years

and regardless, this ugly sick fuck has not done anyhting of any higher level than get his royalties from previous blockbuster nazi shit crap he cranked out with his huge body. Trust me in that neither he nor stallone made any mark on my assessment of movie greatnes sonly that they were ugly and sinister and part of the dumbing down violent nazi programming which also I saw in shit pig pitt brad and ugly shitalina always I thought of her as appearing like a prostitute porn figure I saw in a german magazine someone put into a doctor's office in front of me in germany which was covered with a protective paper wrapping (the magazines in the doctors' offices I had frequented always have such coverings over the magazines either to protect the frail paper from continuous use or to hide what the person is reading so they have some privacy in their reading choice...? Not sure never asked the germans about this but I opened the magazine in front of me with a cover, it was a p orn magazine. They never put that shit in doctor's offices it was intentionally put directly in front of me in that office. I opened the page adn saw this blow-job full-lipped woman and the first time I saw rancid ugly shitalina she had the direct resemblance to this woman in that porn magazine and I never liked her for one second. Even her boring and completely offensive "punk" movie was such a sick deviation from the actual culture but I watched it only because I wanted to see how this subculture was being represented as I had partaken of it. I can no longer listen to punk music or mozart recordings I have without some germanic scum piece of shit rushing to attack me for just listening to anything that they can use to trigger that this entails "them"--the punk gterman shit nazi sick fuck they got to rape and torture me I met a few times over 30 years ago in stuttgart and wrote an interview ab out him for maximum rock n roll back in 1995. That ugly fuck has had me followed and  has used mind control over me--and for me to imagine that the germans had some real "punk" movement I graped onto in a delusion while in america the movement is dead the singers are such sell outs  the blonde nazi women who have played punks are like fashion fakes and frauds only hacking their crap if I listen to them as so many of these white and black creeps do to get their shit bands in some higher status otherwise they are "'dead".


Nothing is going to change until perhaps the midterms The sleazy sick fucks are exponentially increasing the years of endless violence hours per day by the nolen and english crown shit teams with english crap associated with ugly sick whore shitalina and that group (spielberg very connected to thjem as well he has gained from this torture antisemitic situation forced upon me--I think he was a cocaine partner with the clintons back in the 90's and also is very ingratiated with the nazi goddamn fucking connected to the mussolini family who are tied to dirty nasty nazi sophia loren who is extremely titillated by the german raping and beating me. I only watched one of her shit movies all my life, the movie itself was excellent because she was  proped up by an extremely great director (for that film, I tried to watch his other movies they were not nearly as good as this one film, the entire cast synchronized so they all performed at their peak) and the movie was anti-fascist regarding homosexual rights. That is all she could portray the movie was to include gays into nazi leagues and of c ourse everyone is welcome jews included as long as they murderously assault any target they are directed to vent their suppresesd rage and sense of inferiority out on. The list of these are so numerous I think it includes dirty arnold who overcompensates and one of these ways is to destroy me in every way possible.


Decades of that rancid sick fuck having every opportunity to take acting classes, writing classes but instead I have no idea what that rancid fuck has been doing but probabl playing gold along with arnold I mean donald and his ilk--and being instructed on how to fuck america and pretend he's a hero, as they all do in every public gesture. 


One of them who is openly nazi asked me why I was not promoting him (my addition) by writing about him. He' s one of the few not feigning anti trump but yes, he is doing that as well--all the nazi republicans who fear the wrath of the dying and health-care  impacted voters are pretending they hate trump all have been given permission


rancid dirty MTG this rancid dirty skank creep has partnered with the brown man out of california the progressives--as I state endlessly, so manhy of that group like bernie have more than amptly demonstrated that they are full on facsist racist murdering bigots when it comes to promotion for their elections and entitlement privileges as the brown and black symbols of a fascist communist type global and unified group (the communists also used black and minorities but mostly jews to advertise how open-minded they were--in the beginning of the communist revolution and the jews themselves were jew-hating as well). Now it's outright nazis and antisemitism in russia and has been for decades and decades. The discrimination against jews is so outright and has been had been under the communist regime even when old gorbechev was the leader dictator a lying scum who was handed the key to san francisco by the nazis to kill all the hippies using old soviet nazi death squad training. 



that is where I was forced to meet the sexual promotion partner of kamala harris, the former mayor brown of that city back in 1987--and a few months later I was almost killed by an orchestrated "accident" the yfrractured my spine and made the metal rod that had been surgically implanted into my spine come loose. No one would remove it or help me my family tried to create a legal situation where I would be imprisoned for theft and tried to get people to lure me into potential illegal activities. I had to get away but due to the extreme difficulty of survival they helped me financially so I had to remain tied to them. Using that as leverage my shit family remains calling me a "sponge" on them for money they gave to keep me attached to them but they created the accidents to get more promotions out of having me destroyed and they are still having me murdered for their mutial promotions. Backed by AIPAC as they are tied to B'nai Brith (spelling) so hard to type I am as usual hacked and ranting but this organization is tied to nazis and has operated with --as I have heard--the KKK and are a racist pro-nazi group but hide behind "fighting antisemitism"

but in reality, they have handed me over to the nazi party in exchange for m yfemily living in great neck, mansions on the long island sound and having me followed all my life so my brother could obtain a mansion overlooking the pacific coast outside of LA and has abused me with sneering contempt ("It''s only happening to you, never will to me") he says while having someone with a vaginal ring pushed in front of me as a joke signifying me as sex slave object for them to sell off and have killed beaten and raped the awards are endless)


that is this group. So far the politicians trying ot gain power, such as talarico has been hacking his goddamn lectures for a few     years but compared with the yelling violent abuse of jasmine crockett I tried to click on his videos just to get her off as she was very vioent crooked corrupt and stole my concetps which she repeated, as they all do, as her empowerment concept and then got plastic surgery and money and tv appearances on the view and on any platform was turned into a celebrity but somehow the texans in power rigged her election outcome and suddenly for her the "system is corrupt and unfair"




No comments:

Post a Comment

The real, stinking vermin poisoning the blood of America, and you can take that to the bank as they are creating devastation and homelessness, violence and rape and murder. Advertising wealth haute acquisition and non-caring nazi hate and mafia death and blonde nazi glorification with every movie: the unending ugly sleaze filth and stench of murder rape and sleaze parasite arnold shittrashni88er ugly stink filth you all worship and allow every dirty politician and all the aspiring upcoming politicians and the rancid one-frozen facial expression dirty actors to revolve around that meaningless, stupid ugly ignorant ape scum to torture me so they can all resume the endless destruction of the United States so they can move out of the country to nazi europigapeland with a-hole-nold issuing orders. that ugly stink filth orders all "sides" of the political spectrum to play every "role" of fake opposition. All information is provided to that ignorant and stupid, sick sleazy filthy meaningless dirty ape rat cockroach by his nazi and Communist/Stasi teams out of Europigapeland. they don't have to leave the Nazi enclaves of Bavaria to instruct that ugly sick rotten ape with Nazi ideology tinged with Communist, central party planning death squad liquification of America like gulags and concentration camps--the russian model of gulags under stalin and the "Jewish" nazi Lenin were the training grounds for the much less murderous Hitler regime (hundreds of millions versus 6-10 million the Germans inflicted concentration camp murders upon the Russians have vast, unfiltered countryside in that huge continent in which ti hide the jews, blacks and other "unwanted" they got to firstly commit the genocidal massacre of the "revolution" and then put the most "radical" in the death camps. They will do the same in the United STates. They call me a "woke radical and to kill me" (that was rancid "christian mitch mcconnel with greasy rancid lindsey graham, and they are the older generation of nazi adepts the younger are less versed in democratic lecturing posturing bullshit they only spout tired cliches but americans are too dumbed down to tell the difference, brainwashed by the nazi whorewood movie industry which leads them to believe every lying scum running for office who merge with h-wood scriptwriters and acting coaches in order to sound like a synthesized mass of repetitious bots spewing out Democracy and The American Dream and Fight Trump while endlessly rushing and gushing to nazi a-hole -nold shitstink nigger filth to be instructed in how to threaten to kill me for not providing him ewith ideas derived out of torture so that ugly stupid filth fuck scum can appear like he's talented, concerned and intellectual a dumb ugly rotten nazi bigot with blank mediocrity and narrow-minded selfinterest. Told that he is good-looking and powerful this ugly grasping leech has been handed every power apparatus in Amerioca by the stink of crap like warren buffet another dirty scum working for this group who has obtained billions of dollars if not more for presenting his hokey redneck cliche redneck old american style but having obtained his endless insider trading information by the nazi party he and his rotten children and group are absolute fans of the endless money poured into their presentations of humble american pie but it's just bullshit let them eat cake shit instead. //Ugly stink arnold a-hole ugly trash stink ni88er has his teams conducting non-stop surveillance of me so even though I am literally too ill to move and am fighting for my lfie, that ugly filth crap while I am absolutely deadly ill, bedridden from poison that u gly stink filth ordered be put in my body to kill me, with baryishnikov the kgb agent infiltrator coming to organize mass group rape by europigape nazi shit and by terminigger arnold,; baryshnikov is always there representing the communist nazi stranglehold "we will crush you from within" promise the Russians made in the 50's and 60's now coming to fruition by the East German scum rat of shitniggger playing nazi body builder filth rapist scum nazi bigot glorified endlessly but the black stupid leagues of farrakhan adherents are the most violent protectors of white nazi plantation structure because they get "out" of the target zone--just like my rotten "family" which is only an entity in name I left them in 1978 and am still trying to get that group of shit scum off me. They bring them into teleportation to smirk and gloat as they grab onto me with sneering delight they get mansions and marry blonde nazis and live in nazi california with the blessing of ugly stink nigger trash arnold and his teams of gavin white trash scum endlessly social engineering white nazi overtake and the utter downfall of america, as long as they get to move to italy working with nancy pig-lousy to obtain hundreds of millions from their congresisonal posts of graft and destroying america "from within" but the real vermin is not the brown cleaning ladies that dirty ugly shitnigger arnold rapes on a regular basis but calls it just "fun" and there are no police calls--he raped me saying it was "time" for me to be rapeda s that ugly scum rat then brough tin shitaline the stink prostituted skank dumb scum who like dirty ugly arnold shit is too stupid and ugly to think of any beautiful concepts regarding human dignity only glorification of their posturing physical adherence to nazi posturing,m and like everything else they do--they borrow the concept nothing is original they glam onto arnold because he is providing stupid shit like warren buffet, absolutely talented in spewing out verbal advice and knowledge about remaining calm and retaining vulture sucking out propensities when the market fails to swoop in and gobble up the losses they invoke by their policies leading to such financial downfalls which they capitalize on. Otherwise, dirty ugly arnold the nazi has his filthy stink minions putting food in my kitchen sink at night and then they dump cockroaches into my room. I bring out the roach baits and in the middle of the night, after having fallen asleep in life-threatening illness which this ape is continuously killing me slowly with abuse while I am shitting out murderous toxins which that ape had put in my body to murder me while they extract ideas--to prove that onlky they are original and I am "nothing" as they destroy break rape torture mutiklate and block all opportunities then scream Loser and bitch at me and "stupid" after they torture ideas out of me because they literally have nothing but hate, exploitation and cliched stereotypes upon which they rely to fuck people over to steal all they have worked for calling themselves "superior" but the ways in which they obtain their money is always from a propped-up system of rigged everything, literally every single thing they obtain is nepo-induced and handed to them using this technology and the systematic stalking organizsation of social engineering.//impossible to t ype well hackers are blocking literally every moment every key I pound down on.//while I am putting roach bait out because I fasatidiously clean my sink drain every day, at least 5 times per day to stop the cockroaches they use mechanical arms to literally dump food bits into the drain at night and spray, every day, multiple times pe day, stinking grease on my kitchen counters so they are always greasy and cockroaches rush to eat what they are spraying at night. I wipe and clean, spray bleach water obn the counter caerfully observe the sink adn spray bleach into the drain--I wake up after I have fallen into life-saving sleep from abuse and torture from this ugly shit pig--while sleeping they got this ugly square blank rotten "actor" to throw baseballs murderously violently at me and rush at me with a pen to stab my face with it--I had done this with him after his threats and acions of violence after more than a decade of this ape having me tortured for his rancid failing career to be revived. Now that nazi nolen has put him in the lead of his next boring "win" he's there every moment playing "good cop" but of course, when the reality hits he is most dumb and murderous to get his oscar which is almost promised by ugly arnold the filth stench. That was in the afternoon after collapsing on my bed from dying from abuse while shitting out murderous poisons for the last week and months as u gly shithold termnigger the real leech vermin poisoning the blood of america is continuously getting alll the black "fighting racist" stupid stupid stupid fuck scum to abuse me on behalf of the farrakhan con bullshit team of getting rich off of the civil rights movement w3hile having malcolm x eliminated and in putting every false fraud into power while absolutely being told that nazi antisemitism will be their ticket to ride in the oscars parade and get more money (for farrakhan and his team).//the ugly nazi filth vermin who is creating the cockroach problem because he is an entity from hell, an ugly black hole sleazy filth machine of promise of getting rich to stupid stupid stupid white americans who are just so incensed that blacks can have a chance to compete but oh, jews more intellectual and to be beautiful which goes against centuries of deforming jews making them frumpy forcing them into lower status and the jews have completely complied they are supposed to be weak, ugly and only intellectual supporting every uprising of communist nature to provide nazis with impetus to first u se blacks and jews to do the fighting for them then killing them off and stealing their money and property once the genocide reaaches mass murder pitch. Ugly vermin shitnigger is producing this effect the german rat scum who he brings in instruct the stupid dirty shit on all sides to perform without question all they dictate with smiling money-grubbing dirty pig paws handing out every lead role and political position via whorewood because they use media as the advertising the speech coaching and scriptwriters come from whorewood all the one and same for both politicians and actors.

  and so ugly, stupid stench sick arnold the filth and his rancid children his filthy partners out of bavaria the real nazi party which can ...